Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
All the dragons die, but that's ok because in the climactic battle the Ever Victorious Army shows up with artillery and flamethrowers and takes out the zombies without breaking a sweat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Those elves and that guy in the tree could probably have been more productive during the however many hundreds of years of non-skeleton activity

What the gently caress did they even do during that time. Just jerk eachother off? C'mon son

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why the poo poo was he in a tree anyway?

WHY

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
A tree grows in brrrrklyn

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What was the Night King doing all these years

I want to see what a day off for mr.night king would look like. He clearly likes fashion with those fancy garbs of his. Maybe he sits around with his buds sewing boss clothes?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Sits around playing backgammon all, I swear to God if those humans go in my lawn again

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Zzulu posted:

Those elves and that guy in the tree could probably have been more productive during the however many hundreds of years of non-skeleton activity

What the gently caress did they even do during that time. Just jerk eachother off? C'mon son

Gross dude, those elves were all little kids. Don't even think of pulling the "actually thousand years old" defense even though they were.

Tree dude was spying on people loving near trees and jackin' it, the elves were throwing fireballs around or something idk.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Just one thousand year long circle jerk, a mountain of frozen cum between them

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Bran warged into Stannis and now is permanently :geno: and cannot be trusted around children

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Waltzing Along posted:

You're the one they call the dog.
gently caress off.
They told me you were mean. Were you born mean or do you just hate wildlings?
I could give two shits about wildlings...gingers I hate.
Gingers are beautiful. They are kissed by fire. Just like you. (points)
Don't point your loving finger at me.
Did you trip into the fire when you were a baby?
I didn't trip, I was pushed.
Ever since you've been mean.
Will you gently caress off.
I don't think you are truly mean. You have sad eyes.
You want to suck my dick, is that it?
Dick?
Cock.
Ah...dick. I like it.
Bet you do.
Nope...it's pussy for me. I have a beauty waiting for me back at Winterfell. If I ever get back there. Yellow hair. Blue eyes. Tallest woman you've ever seen. Almost as tall as you.
Brienne of Tarth?
You know her?
You're with Brienne of loving Tarth?
Well, i'm not with her...yet. But I see the way she looks at me.
She looks at you? Like she wants to carve you up and eat your liver?
You do know her.
We've met.
I want to make babies with her. Think of them. Great big monsters. They'd conquer the world.
How did a mad fucker like you live this long?
I'm good at killing people.

New thread title. All of it. Great big monster thread title, conquering the GBS.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Ville Valo posted:

New thread title. All of it. Great big monster thread title, conquering the GBS.

its one of the rare instances in that show of an exchange between two people that can actually act

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Zzulu posted:

Why the poo poo was he in a tree anyway?

WHY

He was sitting on the only barstool he could find beyond the wall, it's not his fault a tree grew around it.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A hacker has leaked the ending of next season. The big reveal is that everyone in GoT universe is actually really tiny and they are all just in dystopian future England. From their tiny person scale island is much bigger. Yes this means Tyrion is a super dwarf.

China and the other areas of earth that have no been nuked are perfectly find the tiny people just weird them out. When they do show up they are the giants and everyone treats them really poorly.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
This was me when the night king showed up and revealed his power level.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It would be pretty cool if the Night King starts to scream and power up for 3 episodes and then goes super saiyan skeleton man and just wails on a dragon or whatever

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Waltzing Along posted:

Also, how much you wanna bet there will be a dragon/zombie dragon mid air battle where they are clawing at each other and screaming and flying around and loving.

GoT Season 7 Thread: Screaming and flying around and loving

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
As soon as the dragons showed up on the books, my immediate reaction was "Oh no, here we go with this bullshit"

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

ElGroucho posted:

As soon as the dragons showed up on the books, my immediate reaction was "Oh no, here we go with this bullshit"
That was first book, nerd!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I like dargons, dragons are cool in my book

They're the most entertaining thing about this lukewarm season so far

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i for one like missandys tits best

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Blue Raider posted:

i for one like missandys tits best

Fake Sansa is still the best

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Tormund is pretty cool

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

etalian posted:

Fake Sansa is still the best
:agreed:

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Jon should have saved that hot berserker wildling chick at Hardhome and then also banged her.

OregonDonor
Mar 12, 2010

Blue Raider posted:

its one of the rare instances in that show of an exchange between two people that can actually act

Rory McCann really does knock every scene he's in out of the park.

edit: one of the only reasons I still watch this goddamn show

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Zzulu posted:

according to my fanfiction, yes

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Jon should have saved that hot berserker wildling chick at Hardhome and then also banged her.

MILF wilding was pretty loving hot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebrZ6Nnk68w

etalian fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Aug 18, 2017

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

OregonDonor posted:

Rory McCann really does knock every scene he's in out of the park.

edit: one of the only reasons I still watch this goddamn show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCGk_k_lQm4

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
boy i really like how the writing gets noticeably worse every episode now

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Zzulu posted:

The asians of the Game of Thrones world already invented spaceflight and left the world long ago

the asians in game of thrones world all have terrible Disease, fuckin look it up thats the truth

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

im cute posted:

the asians in game of thrones world all have terrible Disease, fuckin look it up thats the truth

Bit of background lore written after grrm's unfortunate vacation in Thailand.

Archives
Nov 23, 2008
how did they skellymans loop the chain around the dragon if they cant swim

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Toss a couple of skellymans into the lake with the chain and drag them back up with the dragon. Or just leave them there, it's a decent trade for a zombie dragon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

boy i really like how the writing gets noticeably worse every episode now

if each of the last episodes are successively the worst one ever made i may actually have to watch them