Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

its curtains for Kevin posted:

add my fat rear end

im feed

im gonna play ezreal and go all in all game and be extremely confused as to why theres fruit in the jungle

well you see fruit comes from plants and plants grow in the jungle so :o:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

this thread just was not the same without bond

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

is there a patch or a setting on urf mode to do a million damage again

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

add my fat rear end

im feed

im gonna play ezreal and go all in all game and be extremely confused as to why theres fruit in the jungle

join discord in the op dumdum

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Vonnie posted:

All random Urf doesn't feel random when you only see maybe 20 champs.

They need to make all champions available to everyone in the all random modes to stop the BS random only accounts, then they need to fix their algorithm so it doesn't have some weird choice bias, probably based on some other piece of their spaghetti code like number of minions killed or how many teemos are currently being played in the same region.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

TheAnomaly posted:

They need to make all champions available to everyone in the all random modes to stop the BS random only accounts, then they need to fix their algorithm so it doesn't have some weird choice bias, probably based on some other piece of their spaghetti code like number of minions killed or how many teemos are currently being played in the same region.

there are plenty of problems that would be fixed by making every champion available from the start. riot isn't going to do that

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
trip report: ezreal feels the same, its just all these new items are crazy

https://plays.tv/s/LOORangGkX0O

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
are any of you dingleberries "YesImASociopath" in game

also are we going to make a new thread for season 8?

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
yeah i'll do one for that i guess

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

yeah new GA is extremely dope

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
jesus christ i dunno if the client was connecting me to a server in fuckin calcutta or what but my ping was ABSURDLY high for no good reason considering im on fios and my ping is normally sub 60

i dont leavee games early but holy poo poo that was bad

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
new zac is ridiculous holy moly

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

new zac is ridiculous holy moly

Say what now? Did he get buffed?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

gvibes posted:

Say what now? Did he get buffed?

He got reworked when they did the big tank update earlier in the year. He's now an absolute monster with a billion CC effects. He's been more or less permanently picked/banned in professional play after people figured out how broken he was.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

i asked them to help me ward or at least come with me so shaco doesn't just murder me when i try to ward for obj. they did neither

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Looks like shaco didn't need any control wards either :colbert:

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

TheAnomaly posted:

they need to do that to tilt the all random account owners into space because those people deserve misery

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Go into a game, our midlaner never shows up, remake vote fails, ADC ragequits, then the top laner and jungler spend refuse to surrender and we all spend the next 25 minutes killing super minions because the other 2 chucklefucks wanted to pad their KDA and CS numbers. God I hate this game sometimes.

E: Pulled Urf Kench from a chest. Game's alright.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Aug 18, 2017

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I can't remember the last time I got a chest because I am a OTP

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I only got the chest because I drew Lux in an ARAM against a team of 4 bots and 1 actual player. Probably the most sure thing chest I've ever gotten.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Sexpansion posted:

I can't remember the last time I got a chest because I am a OTP

I have ~120 games on Darius and ~20 on my next highest and I still get more chests than I have keys for, do you just never play normals with friends? The fact that queuemates getting the S counts makes it pretty easy imo.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Taciturn Tactician posted:

I have ~120 games on Darius and ~20 on my next highest and I still get more chests than I have keys for, do you just never play normals with friends? The fact that queuemates getting the S counts makes it pretty easy imo.

yeah pretty much that, i only play solo queue

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I've gotten a fair few chests because I got my rear end carried by a friend, the biggest sore spot is my Amumu chest despite only ever having managed a C- on him.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i have 38 chests because i have the worst luck with keys ever and playing the same champ more than two times in five games is actual hell to me

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Who wants to read an official comic about Darius getting (tragically) horny? I know you do!

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Caster Minion currently doing his best to get carried while his team beats down Gross Gore and Tobias Fate :lol:

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

I haven't had an S+ in awhile.

Enemy Kha'zix took Ignite purely on the spec that I was the jungler. He was really, really sad that I was not. I killed him like 4 times in a row while he was trying to kill wards. Highlights include killing Xayah while she was in the air during her ult, and tons of people flashing while I was inside them... y'know, to escape.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
wow I so do not care about the lore anymore

unironically more invested when the story was just a bunch of people punching each other for entertainment

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Man saving for that big mega orb thing was total trash.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thats what you deserve for playing league of legends: disappointment

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Mikujin posted:

I don't understand anyone who's that invested in legacy skins that they justify the top level event chest only having them.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

njsykora posted:

I don't understand anyone who's that invested in legacy skins that they justify the top level event chest only having them.

I was more looking at the top level chest having a chance at the hec skin.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Mikujin posted:

There was a post on the reddit about how to maximize the value of the tickets for people who didn't buy the passes and stuff, and it was to buy 1 medium orb and 1 small orb

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Tired Moritz posted:

wow I so do not care about the lore anymore

unironically more invested when the story was just a bunch of people punching each other for entertainment
Can't believe we got to see Darius's daughter before Kassadin's.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

the lore used to be lit when it was like all of the champions being summoned to do battle and all of the champions were celebrities and the squabbles and stuff were celebrity drama and now it is really boring

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

pog boyfriend posted:

the lore used to be lit when it was like all of the champions being summoned to do battle and all of the champions were celebrities and the squabbles and stuff were celebrity drama and now it is really boring
They're trying to be as Warcraft as possible now which is funny because doubling down on the lore is right about the time WoW stopped being popular too.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Maybe they should do more fun events instead of boring poo poo like edgefight between Yas and Riven.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

pog boyfriend posted:

This.

The journal of justice was kind of dumb but the 'League of Legends' as some sort of magical UN Coliseum was an interesting idea.

Now we got weird poo poo like 'Darkin' or whatever the gently caress that's supposed to be. Like who thought that was a good idea?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Airspace posted:

This.

The journal of justice was kind of dumb but the 'League of Legends' as some sort of magical UN Coliseum was an interesting idea.

Now we got weird poo poo like 'Darkin' or whatever the gently caress that's supposed to be. Like who thought that was a good idea?
Anything bad that happens with the story I'm just going to blame on Anthony Burch because he's so loving bad that Riot doesn't even mention what he's done since being hired last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Riot make all the champs Robot Jox again 2017

• Locked thread