Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
:godwinning: :godwinning: :godwinning:

:freep: "Why does this keep happening!?

Tony Phillips posted:

There was a "rally" yesterday in Seattle for just that.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/seattle-lenin-protest-jack-posobiec_us_59955bb3e4b0acc593e53b45

Biggest rally ever. Period.

Ha ha!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Amazingly, the polar bears was a thing. It wasn't unique to Nazi Germany, but they were part of the era where Germans posed with dudes in bear costumes.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I am DONE with the GOP.

ITT: A whole lot of *Votes straight-ticket Republican in 2018*

But then a Democrat might win!

quote:

To: texaszman

Don’t vote Dem in protest. That’s like saying: to show how pissed I am at the Czar, i’m going to support that Lenin fellow.

Choose a 3rd party to support instead, or don’t vote. When I’m angry, I vote libertarian because at least they aren’t afraid to let is all collapse, and they want to kill the Federal Reserve and our fake monetary system, the root of all our problems.

3 posted on 08/16/2017 9:47:33 PM PDT by PGR88
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Even Cruz piled on Trump for this cr@p.

The GOP is filled with @$$holes.

6 posted on 08/16/2017 9:49:07 PM PDT by ConservativeMind (Trump: Befuddling Democrats, Republicans, and the Media for the benefit of the US and all mankind.)

Freep.txt

quote:

As much as I despise Johnny Isakson, if he’s the Republican nominee, I’ll be voting for him. Then I’ll bombard him with notes and calls as I do now - status quo.

9 posted on 08/16/2017 9:51:14 PM PDT by Heart of Georgia (#DrainTheSwamp #HeFights)

Now, let's not do anything rash...

quote:

Not only will I NEVER vote for this party again, I am seriously tempted to vote straight Democratic in 2018 to teach these spineless, dishonest SOBs a lesson.

I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill and think things over before doing something like that.

10 posted on 08/16/2017 9:51:38 PM PDT by Moonman62 (Make America Great Again!)

quote:

what the HELL do you want them to do?....the parties are bought and paid for....so you decide to give the rats a heads up by voting for them?....they are the worse of the worse...

pubs are nothings, no doubt...do nothings...and in Washington DC, doing nothing is to OUR BENEFIT in most things...

I hate them too....

don't know where we are supposed to go or live or what to do....America is gone but WE are still here and we're going have to stick together folks...

11 posted on 08/16/2017 9:52:22 PM PDT by cherry

quote:

To: McGavin999

Nah the GOP brought this reaction on all by themselves. People like Rubio condoning violence against people who gathered peacefully to protest. IDC who they were you have to support their right to freedom of speech. He basically said he thinks the counter protestors had a right to throw poo poo and piss at people and swing bats because the people marching were bad guys.

12 posted on 08/16/2017 9:55:18 PM PDT by snarkytart
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

I’m done with the GOP also, but I’d never, ever vote for a liberal Dem.

By the time 2018 rolls around, there will be another option. It might be the GOP once Trump is done throwing the bums out, or it might be a third MAGA party.

Now get back to your position and fight, dammit.

13 posted on 08/16/2017 9:55:38 PM PDT by M1911A1 (President Trump. Ahhhhhhhh.....)

quote:

The sad thing is that the only reason to vote GOP is to keep the Dem candidate out. What person can honestly say voting GOP will bring about anything different. Voting GOP is just a vote for stasis.

The crony capitalists, the lawyers, the banksters, big pharma, insurance companies, and the Deep State — they control the legislative branch beyond what any of us can hope to do with our piddly vote.

In a just world, toilet fish like Paul Ryno and Yertle would be tarred and feathered and dumped into the Potomac. We need Jesus in the Temple thrashing the shysters and turning over their tables of wares.

14 posted on 08/16/2017 9:58:49 PM PDT by Governor Dinwiddie

quote:

The uniparty has a chokehold on our country that Trump has made all too obvious.

We need a whole new party to put into control but how likely is that with us at each other’s throats - just like they want. We are manipulated...this whole Charlotsville is staged for us by the men and women behind the curtain.

I will try to give Trump everything he asks for. He is our only hope.

15 posted on 08/16/2017 9:59:53 PM PDT by Aria (i)

quote:

Putting the crooked, lying, vengeful, hate ridden liberals in office based upon your effort to punish the only party that can stop them from destroying us, reminds me of a saying my parents used to use when I was a kid:

“Cutting off your nose to spite your face.”

Not everything that happens around you is what you want. The only way to get it there is to raise enough hell till they listen to you. You may die lonely. But you and God will be on the best of terms. Good luck on your decisions.

rwood

16 posted on 08/16/2017 10:01:17 PM PDT by Redwood71

quote:

To: McGavin999

“Well then the Dems accomplished just what they set out to accomplish. You will reward then by voting for them. Smart”

We have heard that line for years, no more. I will Never vote for Republican again. Nest of Vipers

24 posted on 08/16/2017 10:09:37 PM PDT by heights
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Hard to disagree. For years I argued with folks on here that we have to vote republican. They are so pathetic, so evil it’s hard to support them. Anyone who thinks these scum politicians oppose Trump on principle, I have a bridge to sell you.

25 posted on 08/16/2017 10:11:52 PM PDT by Williams (Stop tolerating the intolerant.)

quote:

At this point, we’re just voting against Democrats. They have to be kept as far from power as possible.

27 posted on 08/16/2017 10:18:40 PM PDT by Behind the Blue Wall

quote:

To: cherry

Isn’t there an old saying that the Gods drive people mad before destroying them, or something similar?

The United States today is a nation unrecognizable from what it was at the time of the Bi-centenial in 1976.

We have become a nation of overindulgence and superficiality on many levels. There are no duties from the citeznry, only “rights”.

Add to this the new anxieties and oversensitiveness about just about everything else and you get a population (about half of it) which is ignorant and pathetic.

While America wrestles with itself on just about every issue and while she abandons the founding principles upon which she was created and sustained, her enemies cackle and laugh. They were worried when Trump was elected but now they are confident that with just enough agitation, he can be toppled.

Trump was elected and if we had a mature and responsible population, he would be allowed to get on with the extreme business of repairing what Pres. Obama destroyed - namely unity, sense of purpose, not victimhood and keeping the country up as a superpower, all that was shattered with the Obama years.

Now we are at polar extremes where there are daily calls for Soviet like purges. Where will it end?
In another Class war or Civil War we do not know but we are showing internal rot and extreme weakness of purpose to the entire world.

It’s no wonder, Iran, Russia, China, NORK, Syria, Hizbollah, HAMAS, ISIS and so many other enemies of humanity are only sharpening their knives while America blunted her own.

Wake up people or the Barbarians will be at the gates as in Europe right now...

28 posted on 08/16/2017 10:19:05 PM PDT by Netz ( and looking for a way ti IMPROVE mankind.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

Voting dem is ridiculous.....work to primary RINOs.

Get rid of the wusses

30 posted on 08/16/2017 10:21:26 PM PDT by Nifster (I see puppy dogs in the clouds)

quote:

It’s okay to freak, you’re among friends. America may be on the cliff edge of being “done”, but let me tell you that the GOP was already DONE. Trump saved them only because he borrowed their ticket to run on.

Without Trump, there is no GOP. There are two congressman who defend Trump. What does that tell us? They are all colossal cowards or in on it.

Trump saved these *neverTrump pukes. Without Trump the GOP is so done, because they were finished already.

I can’t imagine voting for anyone who is not an insurgent and from outside of the DC cluster ....

35 posted on 08/16/2017 10:29:41 PM PDT by RitaOK (Viva Christo Rey! Public Education/Academia are the farm team for more Marxists coming... infinitum.)

quote:

To: All

-
The Media can get 90% of the GOP to do whatever it wants.

It reminds me of the Megyn Kelly thing. Virtually no one in the GOP said, isn’t she supposed to be independent?

Instead, they rushed out and trashed Trump.

The Republican Party, as far as the Congress, they wanted to destroy the Tea Party and now they want to destroy Trump.

It’s all about keeping them Fat and Happy while they build their fortunes.

38 posted on 08/16/2017 10:39:46 PM PDT by AnthonySoprano
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Williams

Someone needs to start asking these wimps if they support ANTIFA and removal of historical monuments. I’d love to see BOTH parties on the Sunday morning talk shows asked this.

43 posted on 08/16/2017 10:46:58 PM PDT by snarkytart
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

Uh...

quote:

To: jimmyray

Well, if someone just happens to roll up at a Graham rally in a giant "Eat Me" cake......

Could you imagine?

46 posted on 08/16/2017 10:50:11 PM PDT by cincinnati65
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies]

...Or just vote for whoever has an (R) next to their name, whatever works.

quote:

Democrats and Establishment GOPe are the uniparty. They are the global communists.

Do your homework and vote for someone who loves America and understands the Constitution.

47 posted on 08/16/2017 10:56:34 PM PDT by Lopeover (The 2016 Election is about allegiance to the United States!)

quote:

I would say that from the working-class crowd....a quarter of GOP-likely voters are as you are....fed-up. Fake politics, fake agendas, fake platforms. You could cut the days open for business for Congress down to forty-five a year and be just as productive as they are today.

50 posted on 08/16/2017 11:05:35 PM PDT by pepsionice

quote:

To: texaszman; All

It won’t matter.

We are dealing with uniparty. All the democrats are, and the republican leadership with others being cowardly enablers, are uniparty.

They have already decided what they want to happen. The republican uniparty leadership has gone as far as they can not doing anything while being in power (yes they really do not want to do anything or fix anything or change anything - they are uniparty. They use the issues they never fix as reasons for people to vote for them). They have taken things to the ridiculous extreme of saying they cannot do anything but we all know this is blatant bs and they know the veneer is too thin to deny it easily. They want the backlash to come because they want the democrat uniparty to control one or both chambers. This way the repub uniparty will get an air of legitimacy when they say they cannot do anything. Well we don’t control the House, or the Senate, we can’t do it.

This is their plan.

53 posted on 08/16/2017 11:39:56 PM PDT by Secret Agent Man ( Gone Galt; Not averse to Going Bronson.)

And tell them you really, really mean it this time!

quote:

To: PGR88

Let the Republicans, local and national, know that you intend to vote for a third party or the Democrats so that the RINOS don’t win.

A national movement based on that concept would be a kick in the nuts for Priebus, McConnell and the other eunuchs of the GOP.

55 posted on 08/17/2017 12:46:56 AM PDT by MadMax, the Grinning Reaper
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Electric Graffiti

You’re right.

This is basically an internal upheaval fostered by various interest groups who want to keep the Anarchy top spinning, faster and faster so there will be chaos.

It is an internal American divide YET, there are outside influences and not necessarily Russian but ALL of America’s enemies have a part in this.

The fact that the DemonCrats have concentrated ONLY on Russia should tell us a lot. It is an intended barrage to keep the focus off of other sources of the trouble.

On this I trust Putin more than the DemonCratic party... and that is a new low but that’s the way it looks right now.

58 posted on 08/17/2017 1:32:07 AM PDT by Netz ( and looking for a way ti IMPROVE mankind.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 57 | View Replies]

quote:

I never get this type of thought. You are going to vote to destroy America instead of take back the only party left that even has any Americans left in it????

Do what the Christian Right did in the 80's and clean out the Republicans and help save our freedoms instead of help the globalist destroy America faster. Bizzare.

Here is a clue if you can not figure out from the dems behavior in the last year. If the dems get back in power without a whole bunch of them going to jail for what was done during the Obama administration and their organizations destroyed then you will never get your country back, you will be nothing but a slave to the globalist elite. It is all in place.

62 posted on 08/17/2017 2:31:26 AM PDT by Lady Heron

quote:

I feel the same way. However I will continue to support Prez Trump until he is out of office. Then good bye GOP.

64 posted on 08/17/2017 2:47:22 AM PDT by duckman ( Not tired of winning!)

quote:

You are letting frustration, shock, and upset control your politics. I have been there. Take six months or a year or two doing other, more pleasant things, and then give politics a fresh look.

For one thing, McConnell, Ryan, and others like them will find that in 2018 and 2020, the toll of GOP losses from bashing Trump will fall most heavily on them and their allies. Trump though is likely to be successful, to be reelected, and to redefine the GOP.

69 posted on 08/17/2017 4:01:39 AM PDT by Rockingham

quote:

I would never vote democrat for any reason whatsoever. Never. It is the party that will bring in millions of m*slims to overrun the country and will give a free pass to BLM.
The Republicans are despicable, but the dems are worse. Both bad, one less than the other.

76 posted on 08/17/2017 4:39:20 AM PDT by I want the USA back (Lying Media: willing and eager allies of the hate-America left.)

quote:

It’s not the GOP, it’s the people running.

Run for local office. Don’t stop voting for GOP. If you do, then you’re guaranteeing wins from anyone but those who believe as you believe.

I don’t vote for the person. I’m in I.T. - I know the evil in people via their web histories. Lemme tell ya, none of ya are worth the vote. The only thing I vote for is the philosophy. I’m a republican and a conservative. I’m not a follower of the personalities.

I hate the fact that my church labels it’s donation envelopes and keeps track of who is giving more money. I can’t stand it. But this won’t push me away from my devotion to Christ.

77 posted on 08/17/2017 5:25:37 AM PDT by Celerity

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Trump just tweeted we need to coat bullets with pig blood to end Islamic terrorism so Freep probably just jizzed their pants in unison.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Radish posted:

Trump just tweeted we need to coat bullets with pig blood to end Islamic terrorism so Freep probably just jizzed their pants in unison.

Yea holy loving poo poo, they're going to go nuts over this dogwhistle, it was aimed right at them.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Freepers:

Jagged Jim posted:

quote:

At this point, we’re just voting against Democrats.

Radish posted:

No. No no no. It's not real.

Nope.

:stonklol:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898254409511129088

gently caress

Oblig Snopes link

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
What the fuuuuuck

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

This is one weird history book chapter we're living in.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

chitoryu12 posted:

This is one weird history book chapter we're living in.

"Trump broke new ground when for one year he reigned as the first openly mentally ill President"

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Here's the thread on the tweet

quote:

quote:

Sheppy just showed the tweet, rolled his eyes and said that the story of that general has been debunked by snopes.

poor Shep, he’s just frothing because instead of a skinhead behind the wheel of the van, it had to be a drat muslim.

7 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:03:58 PM by BuckeyeGOP

Sorry to inform you Shep but Snopes has been debunked and exposed as leftist frauds.

Hey Snopes, once you're caught lying no one ever knows when you're not.

9 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:11:09 PM by lewislynn ( Transgender: A person who thinks s/he's wrong side out.)

This 2001 freeper dissents.

quote:

To: barmag25

I find it hard to believe Trump is tweeting that crap.

16 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:15:55 PM by pt17

quote:

Make our ammo out of pig carcasses.

17 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:17:51 PM by Dryman (Define Natural Born Citizen)

quote:

Snowflakes are going to have a fit over this but the truth tends to have that effect.

20 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:33:30 PM by AllAmericanGirl44

This 2003 freeper dissents.

quote:

Shep said this was crap.

I wouldn’t be surprised. How was Pershing involved with Moslems?

Trump needs to STHU. Completely unprofessional and this shows why.

21 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:33:45 PM by the OlLine Rebel (Common sense is an uncommon virtue./Federal-run medical care is as good as state-run DMVs.)

A 2004 freeper joins in.

quote:

To: the OlLine Rebel

Kelly needs to take the phone away from him again.

23 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:39:06 PM by rightwingintelligentsia (Democrats: The perfect party for the helpless and stupid, and those who would rule over them.)

Another 2003

quote:

I agree. I’m praying for him constantly after media and RINOs attacked him needlessly for Charlotte. I normally love his tweets, but this one is not helpful.

27 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:41:44 PM by salmon76

Another 2004

quote:

To: pt17

Yes, I agree. It gives me a pit in my stomach. I think it’s in the after math again of the terrorist attack in Barcelona.

28 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:42:56 PM by nikos1121 (Rudy Guiuliani for Head of FBI)

Freep knows nothing of actual Islamic teaching on pigs.

quote:

I love that Trump has done this. Liberals will be completely outraged when they find out what Trump is talking about.

Pershing would do things like hang pigs above the open graves of Muslim terrorists, then slice open the necks and guts of the pigs, and let the blood and entrails fall into the graves of these Muslim terrorists. He would then bury the pig with them.

The messages is that these terrorists will go straight to hell because Allah will not accept men tainted with the blood of this unclean animal.

It stopped the Muslim "Jihad" dead in it's tracks.

30 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:45:38 PM by DiogenesLamp ("of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty.")

Pigs are a magical animal.

quote:

I have read that Pershing had the dead Muslims wrapped in a pig’s skin and then buried, letting the last prisoner go to tell the tale.

Sounds grisly, but evidently effective.

31 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:47:54 PM by GoldenPup

quote:

Why does this slander of Pershing - who was really a man far far far ahead of his time - keep coming up?

I mean, the President is basically praising him for being a war criminal - which he certainly was not.

45 posted on 8/17/2017, 1:25:07 PM by WVMnteer

Yeah, this is just a distraction.

quote:

To: moehoward; nikos1121

Notice the discussion President Trump has started.

WINNING!!!!

52 posted on 8/17/2017, 1:42:30 PM by bankwalker (Immigration without assimilation is an invasion.)

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I'm actually amazed, or are you just cherry picking out the dissenting responses and it's 99% "YEA WOO SMEAR THAT PIG BLOOD!"

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

"Boy I sure am amazed that Trump said this thing that people on this website have said literally thousands of times! Where is this coming from?"

triwolf
May 9, 2008
Let's peek into a fun little two minute hate: Who would you love most to see handcuffed and diagraced?

The OP

quote:

Posted on 8/17/2017, 3:23:05 PM by MNDude

There are so many smarmy traitorous America hating snakes out there... Obama, Hillary, McCain, Soros, Comey, etc.

Yet, if you could see just one finally just one caught red handed and handcuffed and taken down for a heinous crime, who would it be?

Most of the responses are just a name or two, but some folks get really into it. There are several posts fantasizing about maiming and waterboarding Soros.

quote:

George $oreA$$ and watch him roll over on his Deep State buddies to stay alive.

15 posted on 8/17/2017, 3:27:04 PM by Grampa Dave (Voting for Trump to be our President, made 62+ million of us into Dumb Deplorable Colluders, MAGA!!!)

Imagining Al Gore as a criminal mastermind is just special. Also what does that sig even mean?

quote:

IMO it would be Gore. So much would be taken down with him.

21 posted on 8/17/2017, 3:30:16 PM by rockinqsranch (Dems, Libs, Socialists Call 'em what you will, they all have fairies livin' in their trees.)

This FRiend is maybe over sharing some of their personal fantasies here.

quote:

Me. I am too old to actually DO anything but I would love to get arrested for it.

27 posted on 8/17/2017, 3:33:00 PM by wastoute(Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

This guy has probably read too many cheap spy novels.

quote:

Koskinen is the Rosetta Stone. You get him, you get Obama's misuse of the IRS against his political enemies. There will be collateral damage to the GOP as the actual blackmail material used against them for the past two decades gets discussed in testimony - that's why it hasn't happened yet. But Trump owes this GOP leadership nothing. 

53 posted on 8/17/2017, 4:02:47 PM by Mr. Jeeves([CTRL]-[GALT]-[DELETE])

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

quote:

Pershing fought the Maoris in the Phillipines. Where were “educated”?

58 posted on Thu Aug 17 2017 14:16:00 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Safetgiver (Islam makes barbarism look genteel.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

Our president, everyone.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

triwolf posted:

Imagining Al Gore as a criminal mastermind is just special. Also what does that sig even mean?

I assume they're calling all those groups unhinged enough to be living in a dream world (kind of like 'away with the fairies' but more permanent).

Unlike FReepers, who clearly see only truth and understand reality as no other group can.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

WampaLord posted:

I'm actually amazed, or are you just cherry picking out the dissenting responses and it's 99% "YEA WOO SMEAR THAT PIG BLOOD!"

Every dissenting post almost always makes it in. They're rare and should be treasured. That thread only has 60 posts now, like this one made after I posted.

quote:

To: WVMnteer

I mean, the President is basically praising him for being a war criminal .....Under whose rules? He was fighting back when war was NOT a gentleman’s game (as it NEVER has been).

60 posted on 8/17/2017, 2:30:24 PM by Safetgiver (Islam makes barbarism look genteel.)

So here's Republican senator says Trump yet to demonstrate needed stability posted by freeper Oldeconomybuyer

the article posted:

"The president has not yet been able to demonstrate the stability, nor some of the competence, that he needs to demonstrate in order to be successful," Corker, the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations, told reporters after an event in Tennessee.

"He also recently has not demonstrated that he understands the character of this nation," Corker said. A video of his remarks was posted on Facebook by a Tennessee-based reporter.

quote:

To: Oldeconomybuyer

The Pinkos who run the so-called “news” media, the perverts who run the so-called “entertainment” industry, and the Uniparty have down everything they can to destabilize the Trump administration.

So COrker knock that off and everything will be fine, okay?

4 posted on 8/17/2017, 11:56:38 AM by BenLurkin ((The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.))

quote:

To: DIRTYSECRET

Stability = Surrender to the Uniparty.

13 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:03:53 PM by littleharbour

quote:

Unrefined manure by Corker. Trump has demonstrated extraordinary stability in the face of horrendous opposition by a huge array of despicable zealots, Corker included.
In fact Trump’s stability and, more importantly, his productivity, are unparalleled in modern Presidential history. He has proven himself to be a man of rare talent, deeply thoughtful and willing to confront vigorously the malice and corruption that poisons our government.
The American people understand President Trump’s effectiveness with greater clarity than swamp politicians and the MSM believe.
Our president is about the business of restoring the decency and quality of our country from the stupidity and arrogance of people like Corker.

14 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:04:12 PM by Louis Foxwell (Progressivism is 2 year olds in a poop fight.)

Oh come the gently caress on, freep.

quote:

Obama was coke’d up half the time, but Trump is the unstable one?

The GOP has to go the way of the Whigs—it cannot be saved.

We have lost five years since Romney took a dive. We handed everything to the GOP and they give us the finger.

Time for a new party.

One that stands up for America and Americans.

20 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:09:38 PM by exit82 (The opposition has already been Trumped!)

yeah ok sure

quote:

To: headstamp 2

Funny you should mention Yeb.

The plan is to remove Trump, put Pence in, and Pence nominates to bipartisan acclaim his choice for VP: Jeb.

23 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:11:28 PM by exit82 (The opposition has already been Trumped!)

Man, they really don't like Corker.

quote:

So says the guy who co-sponsored the bill - signed by Obama - that legalized the Iran nuclear deal. A bill which, btw, up-ended the US Constitution by explicitly stating that the Iran deal was NOT a treaty (despite being an agreement with a foreign power), and that any attempt to overturn it needed to be done as another law - i.e. subject to Presidential veto. Obama and the Dems knew - and so did Corker - that once it passed, it was a fait accompli.

THAT is who Corker is - the guy who gave us the Iran nuclear deal and shat all over the Constitution. This swamp creature needs to be primaried!

28 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:17:01 PM by Ancesthntr ("The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." A. E. van Vogt)

Man, they really don't like Corker.

quote:

This from the traitorous author of the “Corker Amendment”, which approved Obama’s deal with Iran and turned the Constitution on it’s head, requiring 2/3 vote to STOP the deal.

In both houses of congress.

It’s a higher threshold than Impeachment and conviction.

He’s a TRAITOR to the United States and the American people. His fate should be to swing on the end of a rope.

29 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:19:53 PM by Mariner (War Criminal #18)

Bolded fact check: true.

quote:

The deplorable state of the “nations character” is why Present Trump was elected by the American people. It is President Trump’s adherence to his campaign promises and loyalty to the principles of our Republic that Corker finds unstable and incompetent. Corker is part of the Establishment.

32 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:50:52 PM by Dapper 26

It goes on for another twenty posts, but they're boring.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Freep related stuff. Harvard studied election coverage in the media. PDF, 140 pages.

It's a really, really dense read. The entire second half of the document covers how immigration was handled by Breitbart and how Clinton Foundation conspiracies were handled by the Daily Caller, two favorite freeper sites. In conclusion,

quote:

One technique we saw in the context of immigration was “flooding the zone”: producing large numbers of
stories that offer a series of opportunities for social media sharing and reinforcement. In the context of the
Clinton Foundation, the Daily Caller reporting and the many detailed tidbits about one email or another
played an equivalent role. This general approach of generating a large number of stories to create a wave of
attention has also been documented elsewhere, in the context of Russian propaganda techniques.132

quote:

Finally, emotionally loaded messaging is central to network propaganda. In this report overall, it was most
visible in the framing of anti-immigrant stories that focus on disease, crime, and terrorism. In the case study, it
repeated some of the same xenophobic messaging, tying suspicion of corruption to Islamophobia repeatedly
in the various story lines.
I've pulled out more quotes and a couple of the charts in the RWM thread.

Anyway, here's ‘Do NOT Bring Children’ Warns Texas ‘Destroy the Confederacy’ Organizers posted by freeper DFG

It's from Breitbart, of course.

the excerpt posted:

A Facebook post for a protest dubbed “Destroy the Confederacy” at Sam Houston Park in Houston on Saturday warns “*Do NOT bring children.” A group “committed to protecting Texas and Texas History,” “This Is Texas Freedom Force” (TITFF), says demonstrators plan to tear down a Confederate statue. They also warn there will be violence. The promoters of the protest tell potential attendees: “We will meet at Sam Houston Park (right in front of Houston City hall) to demand that the City of Houston ERASE THE CONFEDERACY! It is a STAIN IN THE FABRIC of our history that needs to be removed.”

Another part of the post says – “*Do NOT bring children.”

One of the organizers of the event, Black Lives Matter of Houston, tells protesters to meet at the “Spirit of the Confederacy Statute” at Sam Houston Park.

Given that the idiot doing this chose the perfect wording to piss freep off, I'm sure you know what to expect.

quote:

To: DFG

The hate is visible for all to see.

The Democrats hated the Puerto Ricans so much that they have bankrupted them.

The Democrats hated the people of Detroit so much that they bankrupted them.

The Democrats hate the people of Chicago and Illinois so much that they are bankrupting them.

The real hate in this country is the Democrat Party.

They hate that they can’t loot more public treasuries.

Stealing is hate.

12 posted on 8/17/2017, 11:58:10 AM by blueunicorn6 ("A crack shot and a good dancer")

quote:

quote:

IF LE does NOT immediately step in to stop this crap, then someone needs to shoot the first one that touches that statue....then, take your pick after that.
Enough is enough of this BS....time to eradicate these SOBs once and for all.

10 posted on 8/17/2017, 11:56:05 AM by lgjhn23 (It's easy to be liberal when you're dumber than a box of rocks.)

Yep. Would have been a NICE message for a headshot on the commie arrested in Durham, NC as she climbed the statue climbed. drat nice.

14 posted on 8/17/2017, 11:58:51 AM by DCBryan1 (No realli, moose bytes can be quite nasti!)

Eight. Eight months.

quote:

To: kabar

Ha! Good luck with that!

2018 is going to be a bloodbath for members of The Socialist Democrat Party. By this coming Fall, everyday Americans are going to be MORE THAN fed up with the antics of the Left.

MOST of us have already had it, are 100% sick of it...and we’re only 10 months in!!

22 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:05:10 PM by Diana in Wisconsin (I don't have 'Hobbies.' I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set!)

quote:

To: lgjhn23

I don’t know what the answer is. If the government doesn’t stop this then it’s time to stop the government. But, I gotta hand it to them. By tearing down Confederate monuments and being met with resistance they’ve made it a black vs white issue.

I sincerely hope there are lots of folks with concealed carry permits in attendance. And for the record, it is legal to carry a long rifle in texas ... in public... without a permit.

Bottom line is cops should be stationed there and let the BLM take their violence out on them.

It’s time for ALL politicians to condemn violence .... On both sides.

24 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:06:44 PM by Terry Mross (Liver spots And blood thinners.)

quote:

To: Truth29

“...Yes, but what instructions will the police receive from the local political leadership? Do the politicians want another incident? The mayor is a Democrat...”

IF they’re smart, they drat well better do their jobs regardless of what comes out of the RAT mayor’s mouth, or someone else may do the job for em and it won’t be pretty.

25 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:07:22 PM by lgjhn23 (It's easy to be liberal when you're dumber than a box of rocks.)

It's so cute seeing freepers this optimistic about how long it's gonna be before more people die at the hands of the government. The only question will be which group gets fired upon first.

quote:

To: Diana in Wisconsin

If the government doesn’t stop this they will kill people trying to vote in 2018. They’ll keep ramping it up until they’re stopped.

27 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:10:03 PM by Terry Mross (Liver spots And blood thinners.)

The first part of this is true. General removal of the statues does not have widespread support right now. Fighting nazis, though, that does have widespread support.

quote:

This nonsense is a big help to GOP. While the Democratic Party is busy fighting the Civil War again, GOP will be seen as focussing on real issues that matter.

33 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:12:26 PM by Calvin Cooledge

I utterly despise this line.

quote:

To: Terry Mross

Yep. That is what is going to happen because the left, dems and even a few GOP have stated it’s okay to assault and seriously injure people who have a different political view than you if you find it offensive.

34 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:13:43 PM by snarkytart

There aren't enough sarcasm tags in the world for this 1998 freeper post.

quote:

We are so fed up we are about to get out of our BarcLoungers and drop the remote and DO something. As long as there are no Confederate flags there. Oh, and as long we won’t be called racists or Nazis by the BSM. But we really are just about to be so pissed off we are going to do something but we can’t have anyone that is libertarian. No pot smokers. And no economic conservatives who are neutral on abortion. The BSM might call us hypocrites. It is imperative for the “optics” to get this just right. But we really are almost pissed of to do something.

45 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:22:43 PM by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

So they think this argument is just fine to use when they're not the ones having words substituted?

quote:

Substitute ‘Jew’ for ‘Confederacy’ if you want to see the mentality at work here...

46 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:23:38 PM by who knows what evil? (Yehovah saved more animals than people on the ark...https://www.siameserescue.com)

quote:

To: piasa

Erase any memory of legitimacy for the Confederacy or acceptance of their modern day descendants. Erase any validation of what those descendants value or hold dear as Americans. Erase any outward signs of acceptance and appreciation for anyone from that geographic area unless they do wish to destroy all history that is unique to those states.

Increase the consequences for anyone who appears accepting and/or sympathetic to the views of any descendants from areas of the Confederacy. This has always been one of the main goals of Socialism and Communism. They knew America would have to defeat itself via popularized ignorance, intellectual implosion and balkanization based on life view.

48 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:24:03 PM by lee martell

This post is missing a :bahgawd: SOROS :bahgawd:

quote:

I REALLY do not understand what they’re after here?

Let me sum it up for you:

The Democrats are using Neo-Nazis (a socialist alt-left group, ie Democrats)

to whip up Black Lives Matter ( a traditionally Democratic group)

to justify the eradication of anything Confederate (a majority Democratic group)

because history does not support what Democrats are telling Millennials about what the Democratic Party stands for.

53 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:29:27 PM by SpinnerWebb (Winter is coming)

quote:

Oh how I wish Gov Abbott would preposition all the National Guard necessary, hidden and wait for the commies to arrive and start the violence. While the rat mayor of Houston stands down the police, to completely encircle the area with loaded weapons and have the Texas Rangers arrest every last one of them.

56 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:34:12 PM by rigelkentaurus

Goddamn, they're willing to believe anything, aren't they.

quote:

We need good, complete video (drones preferred). The thugs and terrorists of the Ctrl-Left will selectively edit their own video to present a false narrative. Just as we don’t see what led up to the car killing that Antifa terrorist, we will not see the context for any violence in Texas unless we film it too.

59 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:39:28 PM by Pollster1 ("Governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed")

We failed to properly eradicate the Confederacy the first time around. The time to complete that job has long passed. We need to get to it sooner or later, before the residual racial bias in this country destroys us. (Not that Trump won't destroy us first.)

quote:

Waging war on the Confederacy 150 years after it ceased to exist.

Waging war for a better yesterday is one of the most pointless activities ever engaged in.

66 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:51:42 PM by hopespringseternal

quote:

To: TigerClaws; SkyPilot; Lera; 444Flyer; metmom; Roman_War_Criminal; SVTCobra03; DoughtyOne; ...

And that is EXACTLY why Jesus’ prophecy of the End Times, “nation shall rise against nation” is “ethnos shall rise against ethnos” - IOW, ethnic group shall rise against ethnic group.

Though LGBT sure ain’t an ethnic group.

There are people making this happen in our day. Which tells me we’re in the Latter Days, IMHO. The war on Christianity, the Bible, the LGBTQXYZ madness, “transgender bathrooms”, NOW pimps, insane insurgencies, etc. Signs of the Times.

68 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:54:01 PM by SaveFerris (Luke 17:28 ... as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold ....)

quote:

It is time for LE to pick sides ... either they up hold their oaths ... or they obey a communist America hating mayor. Think WW2 concentration camp guards. Obeying orders is NOT an excuse

70 posted on 8/17/2017, 12:55:06 PM by clamper1797 (We are getting close to the last "box")

This is what you get when you fail to fully embrace accelerationism.

quote:

We are being Alinskied and losing badly. I also think we are afraid to take the next step not because of fear but we know we are in a Cold War America and a match away from another Civil War which is ironic in itself. I have no idea how many times the left will call the bluff until something started will not easily end with deadly consequences.

77 posted on 8/17/2017, 1:03:38 PM by shanover (...To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.-S.Adams)

What will stop it? White nationalists going back into hiding. That'll stop it for a little while, but makes it worse in the end.

quote:

To: Repeal The 17th

I’m serious. What do you propose to stop them? If they keep it up, and they will, violence will be met with violence. Forbidding protests will be the only option. And the only way that can be done is through martial law. Otherwise the courts will continue to allow the “peaceful assemblies”. And they should.

82 posted on 8/17/2017, 1:13:33 PM by Terry Mross (Liver spots And blood thinners.)

"Those dastardly Democrats tried the proven method of making sure everyone can vote in order to destroy America!"

quote:

To: Diana in Wisconsin; All

I believe this is an extension of Cloward- Piven strategy , to overwhelm and discredit law enforcement and civil order

When the civil breakdown and local resistance reach critical mass, they are hoping Trump will have to use federal power to restore - then they can further accuse him of “ fascism”

The war will then become more widely racial and socio economic and directed at private wealth and property, the monuments are just practice for what is coming

Expect growing demands for “ reparations” - which would be Cloward Piven strategy to economically crash and destroy society

The disciples of Alinsky, Cloward and Piven ( Clintons and obamas) have tried several iterations of taking down social institutions in the past with welfare , motor voter /Acorn, and real estate/bank shakedowns / TARP f - but not on this scale

I think they see this as the time
Soros is getting old
They now own the entire US media, the FBI, perhaps the intel community and NSC , maybe even the Pentagon given the generals entrenched in high political positions in the White House
They have developed strategies to take the presidency without elections

84 posted on 8/17/2017, 1:14:48 PM by silverleaf (We voted for change, not leftover change)

quote:

Comment #97 Removed by Moderator

Someone mentioned declaring martial law. Someone then said that's a good idea. The response?

quote:

To: Repeal The 17th

But you don’t have a solution other than to insult people who voice an oppinion with which you disagree. Sounds like BLM.

101 posted on 8/17/2017, 1:34:55 PM by Terry Mross (Liver spots And blood thinners.)

How many people are going to die this weekend thanks to white supremacists / nationalists / nazis feeling empowered thanks to Trump?

quote:

To: Mariner

Texas Patriot Network will be there.

102 posted on 8/17/2017, 1:36:09 PM by V1Rotate

No, you can not destroy history, but you can actually acknowledge that bad things happened and we should do better. Well, I mean, you in specific can't, you piece of freeper poo poo, but you, my dear reader, can.

quote:

The “Destroy the Confederacy” nonsense will fail because you cannot destroy history. It would be so cool if only the BLM crew showed up to a circle of Houston Police standing around the statue. No counter protestors. No attention for childish antics.

112 posted on 8/17/2017, 1:50:00 PM by Savage Rider

Oh yes, I'm sure those videos exist and I'm sure you're not racist trash.

quote:

To: silverleaf

Where have you been? Mexicans are taught from birth that the U.S. stole all of the southwest. I’ve seen videos of Mexicans demonstrating at the Alamo on the 4th of July, burning the American flag several years ago.

The effort to drat all European history and European presence in this country is just beginning.

123 posted on 8/17/2017, 2:04:04 PM by Vaden (First they came for the Confederates... Next they came for Washington... Then they came...)

quote:

Soros’ lesbian puppet is the District Attorney. Don’t expect to see the militant Left prosecuted for their actions.

144 posted on 8/17/2017, 4:31:36 PM by a fool in paradise (Did Barack Obama denounce Communism and dictatorships when he visited Cuba as a puppet of the State?)

Freepers: "Soros’ lesbian puppet..."

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

McGlockenshire posted:

Freep related stuff. Harvard studied election coverage in the media. PDF, 140 pages.

It's a really, really dense read. The entire second half of the document covers how immigration was handled by Breitbart and how Clinton Foundation conspiracies were handled by the Daily Caller, two favorite freeper sites. In conclusion,

I've pulled out more quotes and a couple of the charts in the RWM thread.

Anyway, here's ‘Do NOT Bring Children’ Warns Texas ‘Destroy the Confederacy’ Organizers posted by freeper DFG

It's from Breitbart, of course.

Given that the idiot doing this chose the perfect wording to piss freep off, I'm sure you know what to expect.

Yep. Would have been a NICE message for a headshot on the commie arrested in Durham, NC as she climbed the statue climbed. drat nice.

14 posted on 8/17/2017, 11:58:51 AM by DCBryan1 (No realli, moose bytes can be quite nasti!)

Eight. Eight months.

It's so cute seeing freepers this optimistic about how long it's gonna be before more people die at the hands of the government. The only question will be which group gets fired upon first.

The first part of this is true. General removal of the statues does not have widespread support right now. Fighting nazis, though, that does have widespread support.

I utterly despise this line.

There aren't enough sarcasm tags in the world for this 1998 freeper post.

So they think this argument is just fine to use when they're not the ones having words substituted?

This post is missing a :bahgawd: SOROS :bahgawd:

Goddamn, they're willing to believe anything, aren't they.

We failed to properly eradicate the Confederacy the first time around. The time to complete that job has long passed. We need to get to it sooner or later, before the residual racial bias in this country destroys us. (Not that Trump won't destroy us first.)

This is what you get when you fail to fully embrace accelerationism.

What will stop it? White nationalists going back into hiding. That'll stop it for a little while, but makes it worse in the end.

"Those dastardly Democrats tried the proven method of making sure everyone can vote in order to destroy America!"

Someone mentioned declaring martial law. Someone then said that's a good idea. The response?

How many people are going to die this weekend thanks to white supremacists / nationalists / nazis feeling empowered thanks to Trump?

No, you can not destroy history, but you can actually acknowledge that bad things happened and we should do better. Well, I mean, you in specific can't, you piece of freeper poo poo, but you, my dear reader, can.

Oh yes, I'm sure those videos exist and I'm sure you're not racist trash.

Freepers: "Soros’ lesbian puppet..."
[/quote]

The ten months guy is counting since November when Trump w-

W-

Didn't lose

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Holy poo poo I'll fix the formatting on that when I get home and I'm.not on mobile

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Freep's having a bad night.

Here's Fox CEO rips Trump, donates $1M to Anti-Defamation League posted by freeper jazusamo

This thread calls for a difficulty challenge. I will include zero posts that are just normal bitching about Fox being part of the MSM or people pimping OANN.

quote:

To: jazusamo

Agree and I have no respect for lying pigs who know fully well the president’s words were appropriate. They are using this nonsense for political agendas. As a starting point they either believe or are pretending to believe the president has anything to do with groups like the KKK. They are just lying liberal pigs.

3 posted on 8/17/2017, 8:27:00 PM by Williams (Stop tolerating the intolerant.)

I don't even

quote:

At least white supremacists do not obstruct my speech (yet) asking congress to tax me to fund for their speech as Planned Parenthood does!

These hypocrites ignore the biggest hate, which is the hate in heinous deeds they promote, and not speech.

Hate crime legislation calling for funding of certain speeches is also most oxymoronic in the kind

7 posted on 8/17/2017, 8:28:29 PM by JudgemAll (Democrats Fed. job-security Whorocracy & hate:hypocrites must be gay like us or be tested/crucifiedc)

:ironicat:

quote:

To: Aria

This is all getting very out of hand and definitely looks like a deliberate hit piece. Trump didn’t every say anything to take offense at regarding the punk that hit the commies with his car. Every story about this is utter lies. There is no truth at all in what is being reported.

17 posted on 8/17/2017, 8:33:09 PM by lefty-lie-spy (Stay metal. For the Horde \m/("_")\m/ - via iPhone from Tokyo.)

This is the level of insult they're operating on right now.

quote:

The headline as always is #FakeNews. Jr actually did no “ripping” of the President and pretty much repeated what the President had said.
But what was infinitely more interesting was how sophomoric and awkward his writing style and diction was. What is he, a 17 year old writing his college entrance essay? LOL! These Murdoch party boys are gonna take daddy’s legacy and flush it right down the toilet.

39 posted on 8/17/2017, 8:48:47 PM by parisa

quote:

To: TChad

Fox and now Drudge. I do not like this. We need our media.

It seems everyone has his price. Soros's pockets are deep enough to buy off a lot of people across the political spectrum, from two dollar whores like Yertle to higher priced "Cabana boys" like Drudge.

56 posted on 8/17/2017, 9:09:24 PM by Governor Dinwiddie

... did you?

quote:

To: Williams

This is unreal.. Did they listen to what President Trump actually said? They couldn’t have.

58 posted on 8/17/2017, 9:11:52 PM by DivineMomentsOfTruth

Freepers are so senile themselves that they see Trump's subordinate clause salad as normal?

quote:

To: MAGAthon

how can The Hill write this rubbish, without referencing this?

President Trump is not a professional politician or a lawyer so he doesn't speak in those ways.

He speaks like an average American would speak, not in weasel words with every word and statement carefully parsed by a band of leftist ambulance chasers.

He figures that his audience is smart enough to understand his plain english.

But by not parsing every word and not putting every footnote and caveat into words the media gets a lot of wiggle room to interpret his statements and spin them in ways he never meant.

They had the same opportunity with Obama's bumbling speeches and statements but instead of ripping him apart they protected him.

65 posted on 8/17/2017, 9:18:48 PM by Vlad The Inhaler (We were Trumpin' before Trumpin' was cool.....)

quote:

To: DivineMomentsOfTruth

Fox is not in the Conservative business it is in the advertising business.
It has share holders that need a return on their investment.
The Murdoch's are a sleazy bunch, at one time Rupert was almost Conservative, once he married the Chinese girl that all went away.
Hannity is not the brightest bulb in the box, the real thinkers are guys like Lou Dobbs.
The Coup D’Etat is almost over, the Republican Party is the same as the Democrats, not one of them want the swamp drained, that would mean the end of a lifestyle not enjoyed since days of the Roman Emperors.
It would have made no difference whether it was McCain, Romney or Obama in the Whitehouse. We have traded all our Liberty to the Government who tell us they are keeping us safe from terrorists but in reality have sold us something much more sinister.
I'm not sure how Trump can succeed, the filthy vermin have the bit between their teeth and want blood. The action on the street is going to get worse, Soros is paying for both sides in the street fighting.
We need to rethink our strategy to take back the our country

70 posted on 8/17/2017, 9:32:17 PM by ar10

2004 freeper snarkytart has posted more today alone than in the past thirteen years and I hate them.

quote:

To: GOPJ

We also stand up for freedom of speech these totalitarians want to destroy. Have you ever seen anything like this?
I mean these last two days we have seen the entire establishment including GOP say it was okay to assault and maim people with a legal permit to protest the removal of a statue because they’re NAZIS. Yea well according to the media and ANTIFA WE are also Nazis because we voted for DJT.
As if these leftist thugs in ANTIFA and BLM need for a group to be officially associated with some white supremacy ideology for them to attack. It’s insanity.

73 posted on 8/17/2017, 9:44:25 PM by snarkytart

quote:

It never really was conservative. I saw that long ago and finally stopped watching it in 2003. It was looking and sounding like a gossip-ridden brothel before then. There aren’t many cultural Americans in control of news companies now.

76 posted on 8/17/2017, 9:55:53 PM by familyop ("Welcome to Costco. I love you." --Costco greeter in the movie, "Idiocracy")

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど
Every so often I check in on what my favorite freeper, Navy SEAL/terrible author Matthew "TravisMcGee" Bracken is up to. Usually it's him making a weird government conspiracy meme in MS Paint and spamming it in a dozen threads at a time. Turns out a month ago he wrote another loving book.

quote:

The global financial system has collapsed, and both paper and digital currency have no value, but diesel fuel and gold still do.

Dan is approached by a retired SAS colonel and asked to transport a dozen former special operations commandos to the Canary Islands, where they will be transported by a landing craft to Morocco to conduct a rescue operation. Two months before, nearly seventy Irish and English girls had been kidnapped by sea-jihad pirates from their elite Irish boarding academy and taken to Port Zerhoun, which is under the control of a cartel of modern corsairs. There, they will be sold at auction as sex slaves, unless a ragtag team of former commandos can get them out in time.

sea-jihad pirates

So I'm gonna pay $8 for this and hate myself.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Two hates for the price of one! Who are the antifa? President Trump equated them with white supremacists. Here's why he’s wrong. posted by freeper Hadean

The second hate is that it's from the Washington Post.

the excerpt posted:

But what is antifa? Where did it come from? Militant anti-fascist or “antifa” (pronounced ANtifa) is a radical pan-leftist politics of social revolution applied to fighting the far right. Its adherents are predominantly communists, socialists and anarchists who reject turning to the police or the state to halt the advance of white supremacy. Instead they advocate popular opposition to fascism as we witnessed in Charlottesville.

The vast majority of anti-fascist organizing is nonviolent. But their willingness to physically defend themselves and others from white supremacist violence and preemptively shut down fascist organizing efforts before they turn deadly distinguishes them from liberal anti-racists.

Antifascists argue that after the horrors of chattel slavery and the Holocaust, physical violence against white supremacists is both ethically justifiable and strategically effective. We should not, they argue, abstractly assess the ethical status of violence in the absence of the values and context behind it. Instead, they put forth an ethically consistent, historically informed argument for fighting Nazis before it’s too late. As Cornel West explained after surviving neo-Nazi attacks in Charlottesville, “If it hadn’t been for the antifascists protecting us from the neo-fascists, we would have been crushed like cockroaches.”

Yeah, you know this is gonna go by now. First, don't read the article. Second, post.

quote:

To: Hadean

BS - AntiFa are not “the good guys” and are disruptive agitators trying to overthrow our government just as the Nazis were.

That they’re good buddies of the Washington Post, the Democrat party, Tom Cook and possibly Jess Bezos is undisputed.

2 posted on 8/17/2017, 6:42:02 PM by Skywise

quote:

“Predominantly communists, socialists and anarchists”

They are eating their zoo animals and pets in Venezuela thanks to the benefits of socialism.

Let’s send ANTIFA to Venezuela!

So the Venezuelans can eat them.

8 posted on 8/17/2017, 6:44:55 PM by blueunicorn6 ("A crack shot and a good dancer")

Well that's the thing, though. These groups, for some stupid reason, decided to not wear disguises. It's almost as if some event or person made them decide that it was OK to be racist shitfaces in public.

quote:

"willingness to physically defend themselves and others from white supremacist violence and preemptively shut down fascist organizing efforts before they turn deadly

LMAO!!! What a load of crap.

I suppose there were some hooded KKK members at Trump's inauguration, or at the Free Speech rallies at Berkeley earlier this summer.

10 posted on 8/17/2017, 6:45:03 PM by indthkr

This is post 14. Under it are donation links. The freepathon is at $43k of $88k and is just under halfway through time-wise. Full time fundraising...

quote:

Man these people really don't get decentralized coordination efforts.

quote:

Antifa are WORSE than Neo Nazi’s..Neo Nazi’s in this country is such a small amount of people..I can count on my hand how many of them actually exist..meanwhile Antifa..which means ANTI FIRST AMENDMENT..is NATIONWIDE..and they have put on their own site how they want Trump dead..our President..DEAD..but of course liberals love them, liberals love Communism its what they have always wanted for this country

19 posted on 8/17/2017, 6:47:05 PM by Sarah Barracuda
Freepers: Antifa..which means ANTI FIRST AMENDMENT..is NATIONWIDE

Freep "researches" the author of the piece.

quote:

Mark Bray completed his PhD in Modern European and Women's and Gender History at Rutgers University in 2016...he will begin work on his next project which explores the cultures of violence and street resistance that emerge in the social movements of postwar Western Europe and their impact on conceptions of leftist masculinity in the context of the emergence of competing conceptions of feminism.

25 posted on 8/17/2017, 6:49:38 PM by DoodleBob

quote:

Militant Leftists who deny the 100,000,000 dead from godless Communism.

Screw all Communists AND Nazis.

The pinko press is disgusting in their butt kissing for Communism.

28 posted on 8/17/2017, 6:50:37 PM by a fool in paradise (Did Barack Obama denounce Communism and dictatorships when he visited Cuba as a puppet of the State?)

quote:

My new tagline: Antifa is full of Bolshevik.

Trying to celebrate the centennial of the ultimately failed Russian “revolution”.

36 posted on 8/17/2017, 6:59:07 PM by lightman (Antifa is full of Bolshevik.)

Charlotte, NC is not the same place as Charlottesville, VA, you illiterate fool.

quote:

To: Skywise

Who hired Crowds on Demand? Did Jason Kessler hire them?

Did they play the KKK role? The Antifa role? Both?

[screencap removed]
https://charlotte.craigslist.org/tfr/d/actors-and-photographers/6253305119.html

38 posted on 8/17/2017, 7:02:02 PM by Ray76 (Republicans are a Democrat party front group.)

quote:

Who are the antifa?

Targets.

42 posted on 8/17/2017, 7:04:42 PM by Noumenon (Can you imagine if Islam were NOT the religion of peace?)

The standards on freep have really dropped.

quote:

The Washington human being Post. Who cares.

45 posted on 8/17/2017, 7:06:27 PM by TTFlyer

Jesus, dude, watch out with that edge.

quote:

It’s best to capture a few of them and burn them in a cage on YouTube.

They need to know what they are starting.

51 posted on 8/17/2017, 7:08:48 PM by The Toll

Post 52 is a boring and annoyingly formatted discovery of anarcho-syndicalism and of course Bill Ayers shows up. Just know it's there and it's poo poo.

what even is this poo poo and what is that tagline

quote:

Ridiculous. This is straight antifa propaganda. Antifa are bootlickers who want a cult police state taxing people of their speech to pay for their government education and indoctrination. There is nothing anarchic about them. They are bureaucrat lovers.

Antifa also love hierarchy and are inherently fascist. They simply use moral superiority to justify indulging in enslaving and murdering oponents they view as moraly inferior in a classic cultic manner not unlike that of political islam. In other words the moral superiority they ascribe to themselves allows them to violate their moral code! Just like aryan supremacists see a moral superiority in a white superior race to indulge in animalistic behaviors against their targets.

Watch what they do, not what they say, and what they do makes them a hate enslaving entitled group.

59 posted on 8/17/2017, 7:14:20 PM by JudgemAll (Democrats Fed. job-security Whorocracy & hate:hypocrites must be gay like us or be tested/crucifiedc)

Read it.

quote:

To: Lurkinanloomin; LS; governsleastgovernsbest; BenLurkin

We’ve pointed that inconsistency out several times ... I get the impression, but it is not proof, that the democrat-socialist-communist national press corpse is using it (the call for protesters) as its “fake news” lead in this story, KNOWING that they use its repetition to condemn ALL alternate news reporting analysis other than their “approved: sources (AP, UPI, NYTimes, WashPo, LA Times, etc.) And of course, their ABCNNBCBS TV stations.

For example, many commentators are using the Washington pizza story to illustrate - not the depravity and possible child molestation and prostitution in leaders of the democrat party, but to show what kind of stories can be repeated. All the while NEVER actually investigating the story itself while they refuse to investigate it. (Medved, for example, cannot find evidence refuting the story, but uses it to show why repubbies are bad!

63 posted on 8/17/2017, 7:18:28 PM by Robert A. Cook, PE (I can only donate monthly, but socialists' ABBCNNBCBS continue to lie every day!)

Freepers:

quote:

To: RC one

I think they’re projecting their own negative behaviors on the people that represent the opposite.

68 posted on 8/17/2017, 7:33:30 PM by NetAddicted (Just looking)

quote:

quote:

What we need are laws where you can not wear a mask, hook etc. I want to know who these Fkers are.

70 posted on 8/17/2017, 7:35:21 PM by Undecided 2012

What we need is to realize this is 2017 not a cowboy movie. Get a cover for your own face or expect 68 years in prison for standing up.

72 posted on 8/17/2017, 7:37:32 PM by The Toll

"I see racist people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't even know they're racist."

quote:

Yes, the antifa adherents are predominantly communists, socialists and anarchists.

However, there is no national movement to advance white supremacy whatsoever. Most people abhor white supremacists. White supremacists are a bunch of losers and are extremely rare. Antifa is against western civilization

This article contains a bunch of b.s.

86 posted on 8/17/2017, 8:04:11 PM by The_Media_never_lie (The Democrat Party supported KKK, lynchings and blocked school integration.)

quote:

To: Major Matt Mason

Antifa are the brownshirts for the Democrat party.

Hate to say it, granted I live in Texas, but they are about to get seriously crushed.here.

93 posted on 8/17/2017, 8:16:06 PM by Undecided 2012

quote:

To: DoodleBob

Mark Bray completed his PhD in Modern European and Women's and Gender History at Rutgers University in 2016

He is a complete fool for getting a PhD in such a useless field. If he had half a brain he would have changed majors after the first class in the subject matter.

97 posted on 8/17/2017, 8:18:25 PM by The_Media_never_lie (The Democrat Party supported KKK, lynchings and blocked school integration.)

All the nutters are out tonight.

quote:

To: Lurkinanloomin

Exactly, they are neither Nazis or Fascists, on the political scale both Nazis and Fascists are considered to be on the far right of the spectrum.

They don't want to be labeled as far right, it won't work with their agenda. What they have done is adopt the tactics of Hitler and Mussolini to over throw the government and call themselves left leaning. This has been going on since 1993 (Clinton). Anarchists ( Antifa) are their version of Hitlers brown shirts and Mussolini's black shirts. This is all coming out of Communist Party USA, in the Clintons and Obamas city of Chicago. Obama, Bill Ayers, Valerie Jarret, Hillary and many others come from Chicago. The birth of CPUSA!

102 posted on 8/17/2017, 8:48:48 PM by Bayou City

Let's finish this off with a reply to the OP.

quote:

They are black supremacists paid to silence conservative speech through violence.

105 posted on 8/17/2017, 9:23:35 PM by <1/1,000,000th%

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Good news! Trump is going to resign soon, President's 'Art of the Deal' Writer Predicts posted by freeper SeekAndFind

Tony Schwartz is his name. He was the ghostwriter for Trump's book. He's appeared on TV a bunch, mostly during the election, to explain to everyone how much of a complete idiot Trump is.

Oh look, they're already coming up with ideas about how to explain it should it actually happen.

quote:

To: Lurkinanloomin

I don’t see him as a quitter either. But his wife doesn’t look happy. His youngest doesn’t look happy. Those are the things that could drive him out. Remember—he doesn’t need this crap.

14 posted on 8/17/2017, 7:35:03 PM by Vermont Lt

HOW CAN YOU NOT GET IT BY NOW

quote:

To: SeekAndFind

This guy co-authored his book and probably was a friend of Trumps at one time.

So many of Trumps ex-”friends” have come out against him saying the worst possible things.

I don’t get it.

18 posted on 8/17/2017, 7:36:59 PM by FreedomStar3028 (Somebody has to step forward and do what is right because it is right, otherwise no one will follow.)

quote:

Well, either way, I’d bet that this guy will never again be invited to co-author a book with Trump.

And knowing Trump, this guy probably just violated some part of their earlier contract.

Maybe he will be paying for this in more than missed opportunity costs.

20 posted on 8/17/2017, 7:38:35 PM by LegendHasIt

Oh good, the powder is being kept dry.

quote:

If you don’t have a long gun yet, get one. Practice up, they may be needed soon. Trump won’t got down without a fight and we need to be ready to support him.

24 posted on 8/17/2017, 7:40:17 PM by JohnyBoy

quote:

Comment #27 Removed by Moderator

Things also being talked about : Pence issuing pardons.

quote:

To: Vermont Lt

“Those are the things that could drive him out. Remember—he doesn’t need this crap.”

If he resigns he will be harassed by the media and government for the rest of his life. His businesses will be harassed by government agencies and regulators at the local, state, and national level. The elites in every sector of government, journalism, and academia will do everything they can to destroy him.

Gerald Ford’s pardon of Nixon shielded him from most government harassment and saved the nation years of witch hunts by Congress and prosecutors. The Nixon pardon likely cost Ford a second term. Pence, knowing the history, will be reluctant to give Trump a pardon after he resigns. Certainly the powers of the GOP will discourage Pence from doing so.

I’m not saying Trump has committed an offense that requires a pardon. A pardon simply assures he won’t be harassed for the rest of his life by lawyers and prosecutors.

30 posted on 8/17/2017, 7:43:22 PM by Soul of the South (The past is gone and cannot be changed. Tomorrow can be a better day if we work on it.)

quote:

When I was a teenager, Newsweek was one of the major news publications. The fact they would print an article such as this reveals a lot about their irrelevance today.

38 posted on 8/17/2017, 7:54:20 PM by The_Media_never_lie (The Democrat Party supported KKK, lynchings and blocked school integration.)

Is this what freepers actually believe?

quote:

So, he’s gonna quit, you say?

Well, let’s do a little math to see how this plays out but, you of all people should know about his outsized ego and his never quit, never give in attitude.

In fact, when things don’t go as planned, he writes another script and yells “Scene change”.

Hey now. Math is your friend.

Deliver an even bigger majority in 2018 to set up redistricting in 2020.

Here are some real math numbers.

1st. 2018 is not going to end well for them. They have 25 seats up, with 11 vulnerable. Compare that to the Republicans who have only seats up with merely 2 vulnerable.
Let’s just say losing 30% cor the Dems would be a friggin disaster but, not as bad as 2020....more later.

I think Trump will relish that victory but, it only gets better on matters of substance from there.

2nd. SCOTUS...3 more turns at bat over the next 8 years.

3rd. Federal Judges. Over the next 7.5 years we will realign more than 1/2 or more than 700 Federal Judges and may even break up pesky courts like the 9th.

Hell, we could replace a few annoying judges in Hawaii.

4th. The Wall.

Whomp!

5th. Obamacare will be repealed. “OH NOES!”
6th. Lower Capital gains tax and offer enticing tax advantages to repatriate some of the $3 Trillion offshore and put that capital to work investing in factories and new business ideas.
This will invigorate the economy.

Boom! Shams Laka...Boom! Oh, the economy this quarter is on track to out perform any year or quarter than the last guy could must.

In fact, this quarter will out perform Barack’s best quarter by nearly double at 3.7%! “Oooh RahhH!”

7th. 2020. Dems have 11 Senate seats up, compared to 22 for Republicans.

We probably have a net gain of 3 for the Senate.

All 435 seats in Congress are up but, if we can get the issues of healthcare coverage, The economy and the wall in progress as well at least SCOTUS we will probably have an increase in the house as well(I am still studying that batlefield and don’t have numbers yet)

So why all the fighting from the Dems and these charges which are no more than vapor?

Well, their product sucks. Its a stew of hate, Socialism/Marxist utopian ideals and more segregation of society by invented classes of aggrieved people.

But, the real kicker is this about Reapportionment. Can you say Entropy?

8. Yeah that’s right. With more wins under the belt of the Republicans we will have a larger swath of land to carve up because the census will take place, which the predicate for redistricting and guess who wins that fight no matter what?
Republicans and we get an increase in key states we will continue to win. Alabama, Georgia and Florida will gain 1 more representative in the house, who will likely be a Republican

However, Texas will gain 3 or 4 representatives locking up the south for Republicans over the next decade.

So, in 2020 we will gain further majorities in the house and senate, redistrict in our favor, we will be in the middle of an economy that out performs all other nations, 2 SCOTUS or more will be seated in our favor, 300-400 Federal judges are seated Obamacare/Check, Tax Policy/Check, The Wall/Check, Fair Trade/Check, ISIS Dead/Check, Russia petitions for statehood (jus kee dean), Trump Re-elected / Yuge Check.
And the dems wander the wilderness for 10 years because they stand zero chance of doing anything significant after 2020.
And the DNC is not only running an insane $3.5 million dollars in debt but, their fundraising is at the lowest in 14 years.

Who has momentum then and who is winning? Stupet fkrs...

And they have no candidate for 2020 as yet but, their current financial or intellectual leadership.

Oh, and that Trump meme “ He’s going to step down!” Uhmmm...Boo Chit.

Here is the kicker, you intellectual hack:

He’s already fund-raising for his 2020 PAC with $12,000,000 cash on hand.

That’s right. After disbursements he’s got $12 million.

That’s debt free money.

Oh, and the RNC is cash flow positive with $44,000,000 in the bank.

I ask you, at this point, who is going to win?

Conclusion:
Democrats are so broke they can’t pay attention and have zero money to support any war but a Cheap azz Chinese knockoff of an intellect.

So, get use to Donald Trump being president for 8 years.

39 posted on 8/17/2017, 7:54:50 PM by Vendome (I've Gotta Be Me - hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH-pk2vZG2M)

quote:

This man seems to have an axe to grind about something. Probably something to do with money.
That, or his newer friends hate Trump, so this co-author is trying to prove worthy of their friendship, by disavowing any links he ever had with Donald Trump.

That serves as a warning to any present or future biography clients. This is a guy who may turn on you (viciously!) after a couple of years have past, and he needs more money.
It’s not uncommon when doing business over a fifty year span, to have ones’ share of enemies.

44 posted on 8/17/2017, 8:05:09 PM by lee martell

Oh gently caress off.

quote:

Schwartz is going to #### his mother, I predict.

Sorry, I dont have the verbal beauty of some around here.

And I LOVE reading those posts.

But somebody’s got to take the low road, and that road is me :)

49 posted on 8/17/2017, 8:12:02 PM by dp0622 (The Left should know that if Trump is kicked out of office, it is WAR!)

Excuse me I think you dropped (((these)))

quote:

Boy outside of Miller and our resident tribe members the oy vey hate for Trump is palpable

As bad as the Bushes

78 posted on 8/17/2017, 10:53:36 PM by wardaddy (Virtue signalers should be shsot...conservative ones racked and hanged then fed to dogs)

There's a second thread on it but this is the only good post because it has :siren: SOURCES :siren:

quote:

To: Impala64ssa

I’ve heard the same from multiple, independent sources. The most reliable one claims that “they” (the deep state) have very damning info on Trump that they will be releasing sometime this fall.

Trump has no business resigning over anything publicly known so far. Whether my sources have correct information, I have no idea. But the reliable one wouldn’t lie, although he (or his own sources) might be deceived.

We’ll see, I guess.

10 posted on 8/17/2017, 7:27:09 PM by sourcery (Non Acquiescit: "I do not consent" (Latin))

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Pitch posted:

Every so often I check in on what my favorite freeper, Navy SEAL/terrible author Matthew "TravisMcGee" Bracken is up to. Usually it's him making a weird government conspiracy meme in MS Paint and spamming it in a dozen threads at a time. Turns out a month ago he wrote another loving book.

sea-jihad pirates

So I'm gonna pay $8 for this and hate myself.

Are you gonna do another Let's Read? Please do another Let's Read :allears:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: artichokegrower

As believers in Christ we condemn all forms of racism and another ism the Left wing media doesn't want to admit was as much as a problem as the Neo-Nazis were.....communism.
Communism is an atheist, humanist oriented belief system opposed to God.

2 posted on 8/16/2017, 6:06:07 AM by ealgeone

These are my favorite.

1. That's not communism
2. Demanding you show respect and care for all people instead of just your preferred color is not only not communism, but no one is trying to institute communism
3. Jesus was pretty approving of communism, you know, sharing everything and helping others, giving up your wealth to help others, etc

Jagged Jim posted:

Democrats and Establishment GOPe are the uniparty. They are the global communists.

Do your homework and vote for someone who loves America and understands the Constitution.

47 posted on 08/16/2017 10:56:34 PM PDT by Lopeover (The 2016 Election is about allegiance to the United States!)

Like Trump, who is neither and shows this on an hourly basis

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Aug 18, 2017

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Aumanor posted:

Are you gonna do another Let's Read? Please do another Let's Read :allears:

Emptyquotin'

Let's finish off tonight with The Communist Revolution Has Started in America posted by freeper Ray76

There are a lot of giant walls of copypasta thanks to ETL doing his thing. Just pretend that there's an extra 5000 pixels or so of poo poo you've seen ten times before in this post.

the OP and first post posted:

Do most Americans recognize that a full blown Communist Revolution has erupted across America? Today on TRUNEWS, Rick Wiles raises the alarms bells over the Muslim-Marxist assault on the foundation of our Republic. Rick details the players in this coup against President Trump, the U.S. Constitution and the fabric of law and order, and discusses how this all ties back to Barack Hussein Obama, and his goal to radically change the nation.

A moslem murdered thirteen innocent people today in Barcelona, Spain by driving a van into a crowd of pedestrians
CNN thinks Barcelona terror attack was inspired by white supremacists in America

Abraham Lincoln statue torched and burned in Rahm Emanuel's commie Chicago

Nancy Pelosi smears a patriot pray rally calling it a rally of neo nazis and kkk members

Republican Senator Corker says Trump is not stable

1 posted on 8/17/2017, 10:47:50 PM by Ray76

quote:

To: Ray76

If they think this is going to go the way it did in Russia China Cambodia Cuba Etc,...they’re in for a very nasty surprise.

There’s nowhere else in the world to flee to, this is it, and we aren’t getting on the f****** trains.

4 posted on 8/17/2017, 10:56:44 PM by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hhate dogs. Add that up.)

quote:

To: Ray76

Sadly I agree with the article and your list. They are so crazy that hours after Trump said they would go after Washington and Jefferson they did it! We have a lot of ignorant, radical and left wing racist people in this country and they are not stable.

5 posted on 8/17/2017, 10:57:36 PM by Williams (Stop tolerating the intolerant.)

quote:

To: P-Marlowe

The reds may have a lot of bricks and bats, but the Rednecks have guns and ammo.

I had hoped, in the past that this might be solved peacefully. I no longer think it can, ever.
The best I hope for now, is that a few hundred commies buy the farm, before the rest run away, with their tails tucked between their legs. I wish this was not necessary, but I don't think they will stop, until they are physically stopped.

13 posted on 8/17/2017, 11:17:59 PM by Mark17 (Genesis chapter 1 verse 1. In the beginning GOD....And the rest, as they say, is HIS-story)

dp0622 status: CAPSLOCK

quote:

YEAH BUT NO ONE HAS EVEN SHOWN ONE SINCE THE STATUES HAVE BEEN COMING DOWN FOR A LONG TIME NOW!!!!

SO NO MORE MENTION OF GUNS AND AMMO WHEN NO ONE HAS THE BALLS TO EVEN SHOW THEM, NO LESS USE THEM WHILE THE STATUES WERE/ARE BEING TORN DOWN.

WHAT WILL IT TAKE?

17 posted on 8/17/2017, 11:30:53 PM by dp0622 (The Left should know that if Trump is kicked out of office, it is WAR!)

quote:

The reds may have a lot of bricks and bats, but the Rednecks have guns and ammo.

And the rednecks will talk and do nothing.

18 posted on 8/17/2017, 11:33:28 PM by Luke21

quote:

To: DesertRhino

look at the inaction of our beloved police across the nation...

stayed back in California...stayed back in Charlotte....let maniacs pull down an entire statue...

think of Waco, both times...think of Ruby Ridge...

think of the list of acquaintances of the toons that just happened to die...

all it takes is for the rule of law to be ignored a few times...

20 posted on 8/17/2017, 11:40:34 PM by cherry

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

No. No no no. It's not real.

Nope.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898254409511129088

gently caress

Oblig Snopes link
[/quote]

Surprise, Donny picked up another myth and considers it fact, just like babby's first civil war fanfic titled "the river of blood" complete with stolen family crest

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

To: silverleaf 

Where have you been? Mexicans are taught from birth that the U.S. stole all of the southwest. I’ve seen videos of Mexicans demonstrating at the Alamo on the 4th of July, burning the American flag several years ago. 

The effort to drat all European history and European presence in this country is just beginning. 

123 posted on 8/17/2017, 2:04:04 PM by Vaden (First they came for the Confederates... Next they came for Washington... Then they came...)

So tell me freeper Vaden, have you ever considered the history and origin of Mexico you loving idiot?

quote:

4th. The Wall. 

Whomp! 

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :laugh:

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

McGlockenshire posted:

quote:

I had hoped, in the past that this might be solved peacefully. I no longer think it can, ever. 
The best I hope for now, is that a few hundred commies buy the farm, before the rest run away, with their tails tucked between their legs. I wish this was not necessary, but I don't think they will stop, until they are physically stopped. 

13 posted on 8/17/2017, 11:17:59 PM by Mark17 (Genesis chapter 1 verse 1. In the beginning GOD....And the rest, as they say, is HIS-story)

"I wish I didnt have to gun them down but...but... what was i saying?"
"Sir this is a public place please do not put your hand down your pants."

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

RagnarokAngel posted:

"I wish I didnt have to gun them down but...but... what was i saying?"
"Sir this is a public place please do not put your hand down your pants."

"But my little patriot yearns to breathe free....AHH AHH DON'T TAZE ME BRO!"

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Open carry your dick.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I'm not posting it, but there's a 50 post long thread on freep right now talking about the traffic eastern Oregon is expected to have this eclipse weekend. Freep is, of course, blaming liberals that don't know that eastern Oregon is a desolate (and beautiful) place occupied exclusively by racist as gently caress "conservatives."

Instead, here's Marcus Lemonis: If you’re OK with what Trump said, don’t shop at my business (Camping World CEO) posted by freeper lowbridge

the excerpt posted:

Serial entrepreneur Marcus Lemonis had some choice words on Wednesday about those who may support President Donald Trump's response to the violent white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

"There's no doubt that there is probably not many consumers in this country today that are in favor of what has been said in the last couple days and if they are, quite frankly, don't shop at my business," said Lemonis, who is CEO ofCamping World and host of CNBC's "The Profit."

From zero to genocide in 13 posts.

quote:

To: lowbridge

Marcus, I am REALLY okay with what Trump said. I am willing to sacrifice everything I have for what he said. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make sure your side does not win control because you’re going to kill us if you do. It’s obvious. Any man who would throw his business away over politics will kill you over the disagreement.

13 posted on 8/18/2017, 7:14:40 AM by MeneMeneTekelUpharsin (Freedom is the freedom to discipline yourself so others don't have to do it for you.)

Realtalk, freep. This is likely our last attempt as a society to see if shaming people for views that are anti-society will work. Very frankly, I'm not expecting it to work, because of people like you that have decided that they will no longer be shamed for being human garbage.

quote:

I’ll NEVER understand why people “in business” open their mouths on these political issues. Why? It just isn’t necessary. No matter what they say, they will alienate at least 50% of their profit base. Stupid.

15 posted on 8/18/2017, 7:15:53 AM by ThePatriotsFlag (If GOP won House, Senate and Presidency...why are the Democrats still in charge?)

Man, freep isn't taking this stuff well at all.

quote:

Oh, I almost forgot, Marcus, you must be a homosexual. Those folks don’t let ANYTHING get in the way their political agenda.

17 posted on 8/18/2017, 7:16:10 AM by MeneMeneTekelUpharsin (Freedom is the freedom to discipline yourself so others don't have to do it for you.)

quote:

How come it’s OK for this clown to refuse service to Trumps supporters but it’s not OK for somebody else to refuse to bake a cake for a homo?

25 posted on 8/18/2017, 7:17:52 AM by skimbell

There's been a few posts like this. Note the built in assumption about how many bigots there are.

quote:

Smart move....alienate at least 1/2 of your customer base.

38 posted on 8/18/2017, 7:24:45 AM by Enten (I don't have islamophobia...I do have islamonausea)

Someone posted their corporate phone number.

quote:

To: Post5203

Call made. Poor girl seemed stressed. I spend around $1,000 a year at Camper World supporting our Class C.

Not anymore.

52 posted on 8/18/2017, 7:28:30 AM by tcrlaf (They told me it could never happen in America. And then it did....)

quote:

”There’s no doubt that there is probably not many consumers in this country today that are in favor of what has been said in the last couple days”

Not too swift, is he? Come on over to FR and see how FEW there are who agree with President Trump. Educate yourself...Don’t these sort do any thinking of their own? Do they have to swallow what the MSM tells them? Too lazy to use their own brain?

73 posted on 8/18/2017, 7:38:52 AM by Thank You Rush

Freepers are assholes.

quote:

Go to the store. Pick a bunch of stuff. Have it rung up, then change your mind.

100 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:02:18 AM by Cboldt

BUT WHAT ABOUT

quote:

Where’s your condemnation of ISLAAMIC TERRORISM.

Islamic superiority, mass murder, mayhem, racism, rape, misogyny homophobia, cop hating, incest

Where’s the call for Muslims and your fellow panderers to “stay out of your business”?

112 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:17:25 AM by A_Former_Democrat (Search "Vice Mayor Wes Bellamy tweets" and pass those links on to all you know)

They forget so soon that NASCAR opposed NC's HB2?

quote:

Well now, since 'Camping World" and "NASCAR" have a cozy relationship centered around funding the NASCAR Truck Series, I think it might make sense to let NASCAR know that they're in bed with a fool who jeopardizes ticket sales to push his moral superiority on the same segment that helped put Trump in office.
Looks like Mr. Camping World Dumb-rear end just dropped a turn in the punch bowl.

123 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:32:49 AM by paulcissa (Democrats want you unarmed so they can kill you.)

This is what happens when opinions are formed free of facts.

quote:

To: Kickass Conservative

AntiFa should be held at a lower moral standing then even these white nationalists. AntiFa illegally assembled without a permit with the intent to disrupt a legally permitted meeting. Would not matter if it was the Black Panthers or White Nationalists.

127 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:47:01 AM by justa-hairyape (The user name is sarcastic. Although at times it may not appear that way.)

"I'm not racist!"

quote:

Marcus, do you take EBT cards????

135 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:19:44 AM by Scrambler Bob (Brought to you from Turtle Island, otherwise known as 'So-Called North America')

e: I'm out of time for now, but Drudge just posted this. Expect fireworks.
https://twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/898582352674250752

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Open the Bannon gates! :unsmigghh:

quote:

To: Kickass Conservative

AntiFa should be held at a lower moral standing then even these white nationalists. AntiFa illegally assembled without a permit with the intent to disrupt a legally permitted meeting. Would not matter if it was the Black Panthers or White Nationalists.

127 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:47:01 AM by justa-hairyape (The user name is sarcastic. Although at times it may not appear that way.)
Aside from the fact that the "no permit" thing is factually inaccurate, they're seriously putting "not having a permit" below being a loving Nazi.

Weird that this is the point that Freepers become big fans of regulations!

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
Trump Tells Aides He Has Decided to Remove Stephen Bannon
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3578511/posts

quote:

Bannon was the last one pushing the agenda.

Trump is finished. He’s surrounded by Dems and Rinos
4 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:48:37 AM by snarkytart

quote:

this is utter nonsense..reminds me of the vs rumor of Trump endorsing flake it’s total bs
7 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:51:58 AM by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

Cant be...LS was always claiming bannon woukd never quit.
8 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:52:14 AM by RummyChick (can we switch Don,Jr for Prince Kush and his flak jacket. From Yacht Party to Warzone ready to wear.)

quote:

It’s just a rumor being floated by the White House to get a reaction out of the media.
9 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:53:14 AM by Timpanagos1

quote:

Trump should find the leakers and fire them. He should also NOT fire Bannon.
10 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:53:56 AM by huldah1776 ( Vote Pro-life! Allow God to bless America before He avenges the death of the innocent.)

quote:

So, now Trump loses his base. He’ll be one term -if that.

He now has NO FRIENDS at all. He allowed himself to be played by the Leftist media who are now laughing their asses off.

Deep state has him. He’s toast.
13 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:55:20 AM by Justa

quote:

Sure is a lot of turnover here... every week it seems. sigh...
26 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:59:11 AM by wyowolf (Be ware when the preachers take over the Republican party...)

quote:

This is the wrong move.. its over if he does
27 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:59:54 AM by tophat9000 (Tophat9000)

quote:

So, is Trump on the way to being RINOized?
28 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:01:26 AM by fruser1

quote:

If Bannon and McMasters are both gone it’s only a matter of time before the Slimes or Buzzfeed report that Trump has rendered his resignation.
36 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:03:36 AM by CaptainK (No collusion.No obstruction.He's a leaker.)

quote:

So now it’s official: Javanka is now running the country.
37 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:04:01 AM by antonico

quote:

Say good-bye to your country.

The globalists have taken over the Trump administration.
42 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:05:25 AM by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents - Know Islam, No Peace -No Islam, Know Peace)

quote:

It's over. The swamp won.

94 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:37:16 AM by Drew68
DRUDGE: BANNON OUT AT WHITE HOUSE
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3578507/posts

quote:

I didn’t vote for Bannnon.

The name Bannon doesn’t actually have any meaning to me at all, outside of what the media told me the name means, and I know that was a lie, because it came from the media.
72 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:50:06 AM by chris37 (Donald J. Trump, Tom Brady, The Patriots... American Destiny!)

quote:

Lodi I am a die hard Trump supporter BUT this is VERY disturbing to me Bannon has been the FORCE pushing his agenda I am looking for this White House to start becoming part of the SWAMP!!! I am VERY SAD!!!
95 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:54:43 AM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

quote:

Sadly, Bannon, like most professional conservative pundits, was only interested in one thing: self-aggrandizement and money
Just like Roger Stone. Actually, as much as I dislike Bannon, Roger Stone is far worse.
91 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:53:35 AM by nickcarraway

quote:

Stone is a weirdo and probably a queer, but he is right-on in his analysis of Bannon nevertheless.
100 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:55:50 AM by Greetings_Puny_Humans (I mostly come out at night... mostly.)

quote:

Bannon was an economical nationality who are legion in the general population but non existent in DC and NY.
Losing.
109 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:58:16 AM by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat.)

quote:

Now Bannon can go back to watching his beloved pornography full time. Don’t shake that guys hands.
118 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:01:31 AM by nickcarraway

quote:

Trump gets rid of the best thing about his administration?? What the H is he thinking? Did the Swamp get to him? I'm afraid it looks like that. Bannon knows the media inside and out and knows how to fight them. I thought Trump was the one guy who would stand up to the globalists, RINOs, and assorted Swamp creatures. I think I was wrong.
136 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:05:21 AM by Cinnamontea

quote:

Am I right or just knee-jerking if I think it all but over for Trump? The left is winning and getting almost everything they ever wanted(and will find more to want to change) under Trump a than they ever would have under their chosen one Hillary, or that’s the preconception(which is reality as the saying goes)....
138 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:06:57 AM by yield 2 the right

quote:

I believe Trump thought about what the country needs for many, many years. He may have been wrong about whom to bring. When you are up against the most powerful enemy, you need those warriors willing to risk life and fortune like Trump has. Trump has sacrificed everything to help this country, and, frankly, he had a lot. A decent reputation, a lovely family, a life.

I’m sticking with Trump. I didn’t vote for any of these advisors. Many people of all sides are too egocentric to be valiant fighters for the American people. I will pray and hope Trump can hold on to defeat our enemies who have conquered America from within. Praying for more brace warriors for his team.

I’m deeply afraid that if a patriotic billionaire can’t do this, no one can. Best to stick with him.
198 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:44:14 AM by Yaelle (We have a Crisis of Information in this country. Our enemies hold the megaphone.)
pretend i bolded that entire last post

triwolf
May 9, 2008
I took today off work to burn some vacation time I'll otherwise lose so why don't I make good use of it by bringing early takes from Trump Tells Aides He Has Decided to Remove Stephen Bannon

Sarah Barracuda in with denial:

quote:

this is utter nonsense..reminds me of the vs rumor of Trump endorsing flake it’s total bs

7 posted on 8/18/2017, 12:51:58 PM by Sarah Barracuda

EEE (I actually like this user name) is in with the 4D Candy Land argument:

quote:

This is a smart move. Bannon will fight the Left on the outside now and Trump can refocus on his agenda.

20 posted on 8/18/2017, 12:58:28 PM by Extremely Extreme Extremist (We're right, you're wrong - that's the end of the argument.)

The parting wasn't friendly? Now that will be fun to read about!

quote:

Who are the conservatives left?miller.everyone else globalists
Cbs saying resignation wasnt friendly

69 posted on 8/18/2017, 1:17:03 PM by RummyChick (can we switch Don,Jr for Prince Kush and his flak jacket. From Yacht Party to Warzone ready to wear.)

Well if Trump did it, it must be good... r-right?

quote:

To me, it always seemed that something didn't smell quite right about Bannon. But I liked Briebart so assumed that Bannon was okay.

If Bannon is replaced by a real small government, anti swamp person, then I have no problem with it.

So what are the chances of that happening?

For Trump to succeed, he needs to make such a selection. 

86 posted on 8/18/2017, 1:27:34 PM by FreeReign

There are lots of other threads sprouting. Come FRiends, join me...

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Ten minutes after the tweet, DRUDGE: BANNON OUT AT WHITE HOUSE posted by freeper Tea Party Terrorist

I eagerly await Breitbart fully turning on Trump.

quote:

To: BookmanTheJanitor

Then I’m out.

5 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:39:39 AM by txhurl

quote:

To: wyowolf

This is an INCREDIBLY stupid move by Trump. The one thing Trump cannot afford to do is alienate his base. And I can’t think of anything more surely guaranteed to alienate his base than dumping Bannon.

9 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:40:23 AM by TheConservator ("The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle)

quote:

To: Tea Party Terrorist

well this is where the WH starts turning into the GWB administration part 3.
This is a real shame.

10 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:40:34 AM by snarkytart

quote:

It was a great ride while it lasted.

12 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:41:08 AM by proust (Since a politician never believes what he says, he is quite surprised to be taken at his word.)

quote:

To: pgkdan

Really? You voted for Steve Bannon? Funny, in VA he wasn't on the ballot.

Neither was Ivanka and Jared, but there they are.

16 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:41:53 AM by proust (Since a politician never believes what he says, he is quite surprised to be taken at his word.)

quote:

To: TheConservator

But but but everyone says Trump is playing 27 level chess...

Hell, I’m still waiting for something REAL... not silly twitter rants...

there sure seems to be a LOT of turnover at the WH... more than I can ever remember...

17 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:42:00 AM by wyowolf (Be ware when the preachers take over the Republican party...)

Okay yeah good luck with that

quote:

Only possible upside is Bannon can now do more damage to the Left from the outside.

21 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:42:25 AM by txhurl

quote:

To: wyowolf

'That f***ing Steve Bannon [is] taking credit for my election,' Trump recently told a confidant, according to the left-leaning Buzzfeed website.

I don't believe that quote for one second.

26 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:42:50 AM by pgkdan (The Silent Majority Stands With TRUMP!)

This 1997 freeper drops some truth.

quote:

Destruction of Trump’s base is all but impossible. His base will find a way to rationalize this and anything he does.

42 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:45:40 AM by joesbucks

Hi Kit Cat! I'm happy that you're sad.

quote:

To: snarkytart

I see this EXACTLY the same way look for the admin to START joining the swamp, the WALL will NOT HAPPEN now mark my words!!!!

44 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:45:48 AM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

Oh don't worry, there's plenty of nationalist bullshit remaining. On the other hand, if Miller and Gorka leave...

quote:

To: txhurl; LS; Ravi

I’m not “out”, but very disappointed.

Bannon was the key person pushing a nationalistic economic policy. Such a policy is key to Trump winning re-election via the industrial states.

Trump has backed down on putting a tariff on Chinese goods by labeling them a currency manipulator. With Cohn still in the administration, it isn’t looking good.

54 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:47:18 AM by SpeedyInTexas

Not everyone is doom and gloom.

quote:

And I can’t think of anything more surely guaranteed to alienate his base than dumping Bannon.

LOL. Bannon isn’t the one taking nukes on daily basis. He sure didn’t make Trump. And his leaving won’t break Trump either.

60 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:48:11 AM by lodi90

I'm glad that some of them are being realistic.

quote:

To: Reno89519

The Trump administration is churning through a lot of people.

Agreed, and it bothers me. We need to have Kelly stay as COS for a while. If he leaves in the near future, we have serious problems with the functionality of the administration.

67 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:49:18 AM by henkster (Ask your favorite liberal to take the "Snowflake Challenge.")

quote:

What was Bannon’s job at the White House? Strategy?

Doesn’t seem like these people being fired were very good at their jobs. As for Bannon, strategy at the WH seems to be a disaster so far.

All anyone is talking about this week is statues. Where is the Obamacare repeal? Where is the tax bill? Where is the new immigration bill?

Yes, I voted for Trump because I wanted to keep Clinton out of the WH and I wanted to “drain the swamp” - but I also wanted action on policy. We’re more than 6 months in - where is the new policy??

69 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:49:32 AM by AC86UT89

Freep in a nutshell.

quote:

I didn’t vote for Bannnon.

The name Bannon doesn’t actually have any meaning to me at all, outside of what the media told me the name means, and I know that was a lie, because it came from the media.

72 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:50:06 AM by chris37 (Donald J. Trump, Tom Brady, The Patriots... American Destiny!)

I might hate freeper snarkytart, but oh boy do I love them suffering.

quote:

To: Greetings_Puny_Humans

just stop

Bannon was part of Breitbart one of the only reasons we still have a voice in the media and GETS what DJT voters are about.

Bannon was the last one pushing the agenda.

Trump is finished. He’s surrounded by Dems and Rinos

76 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:50:38 AM by snarkytart

Excuse me, I think you'll find it was a snake, not a scorpion.

quote:

Trump deserves whatever happens to him. He was warned about McMaster and the others but they stay and Bannon goes. I suddenly care a lot less about any of it. We almost had something, the moment he allowed the scorpions on his boat he was done. He needed to listen to his inauguration speech.

77 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:51:13 AM by gibsonguy

Not sure how true it is, but it'd be about a week after John Kelly became Chief of Staff.

quote:

FWIW - another thread stated Bannon tendered his resignation on August 7th. So it was already in the works pre-Charlottesville.

78 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:51:35 AM by time4good

2001 freeper.

quote:

Well, I am done with Trump now. Bannon was the main reason I supported Trump. The administration is over as far as I am concerned. Going forward I will neither support nor pray for Trump.

82 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:52:41 AM by solitonic (Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. (1Cor 16:13))

quote:

just stop

This was what people told me about Ted Cruz, when I pointed out he was lying about never supporting legalization, and that he was an ego-centered goon.

The result was that Cruz inevitably outed himself without myself with his Chicago statements and now most people are sick of him.

Bannon has the same place that Ted Cruz used to hold, and he needs to be removed from that place for the same reason why all our other heroes--whether it was Glenn Beck, National Review, and any other "Conservative" freak you can think of--need to be toppled and replaced.

92 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:53:39 AM by Greetings_Puny_Humans (I mostly come out at night... mostly.)

Hi Kit Cat!

quote:

To: lodi90

Lodi I am a die hard Trump supporter BUT this is VERY disturbing to me Bannon has been the FORCE pushing his agenda I am looking for this White House to start becoming part of the SWAMP!!! I am VERY SAD!!!

95 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:54:43 AM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

Oh man, I've been called all kinds of things by freep, but never a "domestic terrorist" before.

quote:

Yeah, remember, he told us he is president of ALL the people, and a “uniter”.

But what he apparently didn’t understand was, in order to restore the republic, one should NOT “unite” with American citizens who are, in fact, domestic terrorists, and who ARE the problem.

Oh well, at least some of us now realize our expectations were way too high.

Bushie III. No doubt Perrino is ecstatic.

107 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:57:48 AM by Kalamata (With haste and GodÂ’s divine intervention, may Liberty be restored to the People.)

I really hope Miller is next, and not just because it'll make freep upset.

quote:

Stephen Miller remains along with Sessions. Bannon may be more effective outside the WH given the way the deck was stacked against him. As long as Miller stays, the Trump agenda on trade and immigration will go forward.

114 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:00:49 AM by kabar

This is funnier without context.

quote:

To: Greetings_Puny_Humans

Are you sure?

And I REFUSE to take any meds. No thanks.

123 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:02:44 AM by Biggirl ("One Lord, one faith, one baptism" - Ephesians 4:5)

I mean, he was probably actually right about that. If we attempt to engage North Korea, a whole bunch of South Koreans are going to die. Do you even know how close Seoul is to the border? Bannon isn't stupid, he's just a nationalist rear end in a top hat.

quote:

He had to go after that stupid interview with that reporter where he said we had nothing if North Korea decided to do something!!

After that, I said he had to go

135 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:05:08 AM by KavMan

quote:

Trump gets rid of the best thing about his administration?? What the H is he thinking? Did the Swamp get to him? I'm afraid it looks like that. Bannon knows the media inside and out and knows how to fight them. I thought Trump was the one guy who would stand up to the globalists, RINOs, and assorted Swamp creatures. I think I was wrong.

136 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:05:21 AM by Cinnamontea

quote:

Am I right or just knee-jerking if I think it all but over for Trump? The left is winning and getting almost everything they ever wanted(and will find more to want to change) under Trump a than they ever would have under their chosen one Hillary, or that’s the preconception(which is reality as the saying goes)....

138 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:06:57 AM by yield 2 the right

quote:

To: Biggirl

Fox is speculating that Kelly Anne Conway is next to be out.
NOT HAPPY!

155 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:12:47 AM by Faith65 (Isaiah 40:31)

Okay yeah sure

quote:

To: Trump Girl Kit Cat

Don’t let the anti-Trumpers get you done. Trump loves drama. It wouldn’t surprise me if Bannon was back in the fold for 2020.

165 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:20:24 AM by lodi90

quote:

Yep. I have read many pro-Trump forums, and the ONLY thing that some people said would make them leave is if he fired Bannon.

The timing of this, whether intended or not, makes it looks like the liberals got a scalp. They’ve benn wanting this one, and Gary Cohn and McMaster are still there. Sigh.

169 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:22:39 AM by Pinkbell (hxxp://dtforpres.blogspot.com/2017/05/tips-for-trump-beating-russia-narrative.html)

quote:

quote:

If true Trump could not have picked a worse possible time. The base is in a rage over being called “White Supremacist” by the Media, and if Trump did fire him, its a conformation to the press, “you know, you may be right”. Worse timing ever.

178 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:26:49 AM by heights

Agreed. This weekend, 9 white supremacist rallies are planned.

179 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:28:13 AM by proust (Since a politician never believes what he says, he is quite surprised to be taken at his word.)

Hi Kit Cat!

quote:

To: lodi90

Lodi if Trump doesn’t get his agenda through and that DAMNED WALL under construction before 2020 he doesn’t stand a chance of succeeding in 2020!!!! The voting public that brought him over the finish line will have given up thrown their hands in the air and said THE HELL WITH IT ALL, the country will only survive with ANOTHER civil war!!! WE are very, very close to that outcome!!!!

182 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:30:23 AM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

Yeah, sure, that's it.

quote:

To: heights

If true Trump could not have picked a worse possible time.

The left (MSM, RINO's, etc.) have been bashing Trump 24X7 for six+ months now over Russia, Trump's "racism", Trump's anti-gay agenda, Trump's Islamphobia, Trump's whatever. There has been little in the way of tangible results when it comes to effectively combating all that crap.

Perhaps Trump is tired of waiting for his "strategist" to come up with a strategy that actually works to end that crap.

192 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:38:46 AM by Cementjungle

quote:

To: TheStickman

I believe Trump thought about what the country needs for many, many years. He may have been wrong about whom to bring. When you are up against the most powerful enemy, you need those warriors willing to risk life and fortune like Trump has. Trump has sacrificed everything to help this country, and, frankly, he had a lot. A decent reputation, a lovely family, a life.

I’m sticking with Trump. I didn’t vote for any of these advisors. Many people of all sides are too egocentric to be valiant fighters for the American people. I will pray and hope Trump can hold on to defeat our enemies who have conquered America from within. Praying for more brace warriors for his team.

I’m deeply afraid that if a patriotic billionaire can’t do this, no one can. Best to stick with him.

198 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:44:14 AM by Yaelle (We have a Crisis of Information in this country. Our enemies hold the megaphone.)

Are you listening, Democratic Party? No, of course not, you never listen.

quote:

To: Pravious

“Well, you can vote for Hillary, then, when she runs against him in 2020.”

You miss the point. There is a 3rd option, which is sitting out the 2020 election.

I’ll still be voting for Trump in 2020, but might some people in the industrial states not vote R or D? If Trump doesn’t produce for them (manufacturing jobs & economy being key), it is reasonable to expect some voters saying “it doesn’t matter who wins, we are screwed either way”.

CNBC has this headline right now: “Bannon’s ouster a big win for Gary Cohn and Wall Street”
source: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-ousted-in-win-for-wall-street-and-cohn-commentary.html

Cohn whispering in Trump’s ear instead of Bannon isn’t good.

211 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:54:49 AM by SpeedyInTexas

Man they really, really don't know what Trump is capable of saying. It's 100% projection of their desires onto his vague campaign dogwhistles.

quote:

To: FreeReign

I wish Trump would speak to the American people, say at a rally, and genuinely ask Americans, shout out to all the Americans who disagree with him, if they truly want a big, nanny government to control them, like other countries have, ask them if they realize they seem to be asking for a Non America, a country the Founders did not create. That he is fighting for a SMALL government, more FREEDOM for the people, even if freedom is risky. Our souls cry out for it. We are strong enough as Americans to take on the risk of freedom and he wants it for every man woman, child and other. Lol. And ask them if they realize they seem to be asking for totalitarianism.

217 posted on 8/18/2017, 11:01:12 AM by Yaelle (We have a Crisis of Information in this country. Our enemies hold the megaphone.)

There are a few other threads on this, including the one that triwolf & Malloc Voidstar covered above, but I'm going to skip them as I don't expect to find anything more juicy.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Malloc Voidstar posted:

Conservative.txt

"He may have been wrong, he may have been ignorant, he may not have been right, but i'm gonna double down and die on this hill"
Any military person can tell you an inability to adapt to changing conditions is a key route to failure

quote:

Only possible upside is Bannon can now do more damage to the Left from the outside.

21 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:42:25 AM by txhurl

Like Bannon won't be too busy slinging poo poo at Trump and Trump slinging poo poo back. This could lead to a real interesting Twitter war

quote:

I see this EXACTLY the same way look for the admin to START joining the swamp, the WALL will NOT HAPPEN now mark my words!!!!

44 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:45:48 AM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

And then she'll go on to brag all the time about how she was right because like that poo poo wall was ever going to be built. Hell, we already tried a fence years ago but it seems the border isn't just a straight line between property, go fig

I will admit they're turning on Trump a lot sooner than I ever expected. I thought it would take the first four failed years for them to start

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Aug 18, 2017

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Charlottesville victim's Mother rebukes Trump posted by freeper Ennis85

the excerpt posted:

The mother of a woman killed in violent clashes at a white supremacist rally has said she has "no interest" in speaking with President Donald Trump. Susan Bro said she refuses to speak to Mr Trump after hearing him equate demonstrators, like her daughter, with white supremacists.
[...]
"It's not that I saw somebody else's tweets about him, I saw an actual clip of him at a press conference equating the protesters... with the [Ku Klux Klan] and the white supremacists," she said on Friday. "You can't wash this one away by shaking my hand and saying, 'I'm sorry.' I'm not forgiving that." A day earlier Mrs Bro told MSNBC she had received death threats after speaking out about her daughter's death and the president's comments.

quote:

To: Ennis85

this old cow acts as though President Trump murdered her stupid daughter...

2 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:48:13 AM by Tennessee Nana

quote:

Don’t raise terrorists.

3 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:48:19 AM by The Toll

quote:

Screw you *itch.

5 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:49:23 AM by ZULU (DITCH MITCH!!! DUMP RYAN!! DROP DEAD MCCAIN!! KIM FATTY the THIRD = Kim Jung Un)

quote:

To: Tennessee Nana

This happens a lot when you have a tragic death like this. The mother has to turn her daughter into a martyr because she can’t accept that she was just run over on the street with a mob of unruly demonstrators who shouldn’t have even been there in the first place.

9 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:50:18 AM by Alberta's Child ("I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris." -- President Trump, 6/1/2017)

quote:

I saw an actual clip of him at a press conference equating the protesters... with the [Ku Klux Klan] and the white supremacists,”

All proud Liberal Progressive Democrats, always have been and always will be.

17 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:52:56 AM by eyeamok (Idle hands are the Devil's workshop)

I want to slap you.

quote:

To: Alberta's Child

this ijit is the twin sister to Trayvon martin’s mother...

not around for the kid until the death gives them a way to make money and 15 minutes of unearned fame..

personally I want to slap her...

the daughter was an “Antifa activist”

19 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:53:21 AM by Tennessee Nana

quote:

To: Slyfox

Probably Soros payroll

20 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:53:38 AM by Hang'emAll (If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words?)

quote:

Susan Bro said she refuses to speak to Mr Trump after hearing him equate demonstrators, like her daughter, with white supremacists.

BULL S!@#$@- He said that there were some ‘very fine people on BOTH sides” lady- He meant your daughter as well- are you claiming you don’t view your daughter as a ‘very fine person’? Sorry for your loss- but LYING and DECEIT and INTENTIONALLY MISREPRESENTING what President Trump said won’t bring her back lady!

21 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:53:49 AM by Bob434

quote:

BS, lady. You wouldn’t understand if you had a sit down hour meeting with the president. It would take more than that tho’ I have no idea what it would be, to get it through your head that YES - there really are two sides to the story! One side wanted the Robert E. Lee statue to come down and one side didn’t. Which side did your daughter support? The Taliban side? Doesn’t show much intelligence if she didn’t know what she was there for. Was she in the habit of protesting anything and everything regardless? One of the perpetually offended, huh?

25 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:56:25 AM by Thank You Rush

I was about to start a rant asking if freep is being willfully ignorant or whether this is just plain old regular ignorance. So, I went digging a little. The "Unite the Right" event was hyped up all over the usual places on the internet ... except for freep. There's only one mention of the event before it occurred. While it's plausible that threads on it were yanked, I somehow expect not. The event wasn't targeting the freep demographic.

They probably do not actually understand what the goals and purposes of the event are, and how the simple rally around a statue was just an excuse to gather hatenerds from the internet from various alt-right affiliated groups. The very first post in the "unitetheright" keyword is the car attack. The second is a post from /r/The_Donald calling the entire operation a psyop, which is hilarious given that /r/The_Donald was one of, if not the main place it was promoted!

Could it be that they don't actually understand that this was indeed a meetup for racist garbage? If so, they'll never find out, because they wouldn't want to investigate it themselves, and nobody that would investigate and document it will be believed by freep.

Thanks, internet.

Anyway, on with freep blaming the victim and then hating on her mother.

quote:

The woman raised an Antifa terrorist. It’s sad that she was such a terrible mother, but I don’t care what she has to say about politics. It was surely her earlier political commentary that led to her daughter’s presence with a terrorist group and the girl’s death.

26 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:56:28 AM by Pollster1 ("Governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed")

quote:

To: rktman

Her mother Susan Bro, who has vowed to carry on her daughter’s mission

Her daughter's mission? Really? Sounds like she likes the media attention she is getting. I bet we can expect her and her sister going into the T-shirt business and then having cat-fights about the proceeds.

30 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:57:02 AM by Slyfox (Are you tired of winning yet?)

quote:

One day it may be discovered that the late Heather spent her last moments throwing urine filled balloons at cops or jumping on top of the driver’s blocked car so she could scream at him from his windshield.

It’s very likely she was not there simply as a passive observer. You don’t remain that close to the eye of the storm unless you are a part of the storm. There was so much going on. I read that huge dumpsters had been dragged out into the street, fully blocking traffic and trapping several drivers for easy beating and tear gassing by the crowd.
Many of those Antifa protesters had been bused in just to rabble-rouse.

37 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:59:55 AM by lee martell

quote:

To: RckyRaCoCo

The mother not only let her daughter grow up to be anarchist, she is a closet anarchist herself.

Both are (were) American enemies.

40 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:00:11 AM by bert (K.E.; N.P.; GOPc;WASP .... The Fourth Estate is the Fifth Column)

quote:

Of course he didn’t make that equation. They didn’t listen carefully to what he did actually say, and the MSM is deliberately feeding and furthering the deception.

Initially I did feel sympathy for her loss. Now I couldn’t care less. Too freaking bad, you stupid mother, for raising a child as stupid as you are. My sympathies will only be extended to patriots who are injured or suffer for the cause of liberty.

60 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:22:26 AM by Kalamata (With haste and GodÂ’s divine intervention, may Liberty be restored to the People.)

Freep opinions: if the facts don't fit, make up new facts

quote:

Of course she did. Is this some sort of surprise?

The Woman raised the ignorant SJW.

35.000 People die every year in Car Accidents. Bruce Jenner killed a Woman and he has yet to serve one day in Jail.

Nearly a week later, do we know what really happened with the Kid driving the Car that ran over her Daughter?

Was it purposeful or was his Mental State being a diagnosed Paranoid Schizophrenic a reason for his actions? As usual, facts have no bearing on the outrage.

63 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:27:30 AM by Kickass Conservative ( THEY LIVE, and we're the only ones wearing the Sunglasses.)

"Where is all the dirt on her so we can find excuses to hate her!?"

quote:

I’m saddened that the idiocy on both sides resulted in a young girl being called, but I’m really interested to know why we don’t know anything about the thoughts and posting habits of a young girl who probably lived for Social Media?
Where are all the posts about her love for her fellow man?

73 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:08:55 AM by Maverick68

quote:

To: VaeVictis

The dead leftist was standing between two cars while she (and others) attacked it. Darwin Award to follow.

75 posted on 8/18/2017, 10:54:08 AM by hal ogen (First Amendment or Reeducation camp?)

I don't often get angry at freep any longer, but oh man did that thread push my buttons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

McGlockenshire posted:

I don't often get angry at freep any longer, but oh man did that thread push my buttons.

If it helps any, remember that they are deeply estranged from most, if not all, their family members and every year around Thanksgiving and Christmas start complaining about how lonely they are and also how much they totally owned their stupid liberal kids that one time so it's good that they never visit or call anymore.