Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Perfect.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Squizzle posted:

fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight, never running from a real fight—they are the ones named antifa

I'm stealing this for my Twitter brand

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Why the gently caress are we talking about SNL like it took place not on a Saturday?

Is it really SATURDAY Night live???

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
nobody actually watches snl so we have to get the liberals news we can be mad at through the grapevine

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Homeless Friend posted:

nobody actually watches snl so we have to get the liberals news we can be mad at through the grapevine

i think sheet cake is hilarious, just not in the way liberals think

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Squizzle posted:

fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight, never running from a real fight—they are the ones named antifa

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 216 days!

Squizzle posted:

sailor sez bash the fash

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Squizzle posted:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Tired: Mary Magdeline is the Sacred Feminine

Wired: Satan is the Sacred Feminine

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Why are people making GBS threads on Unbreakable?

It was a very underrated movie

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The last season of Kimmy Schmidt made several references that they were sad Clinton lost

Friendship ended with Kimmy Schmidt

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
The last few years have been a pretty good demonstration of what happens when managerial liberals are confronted with anything vaguely resembling ideology (other than managerial liberalism that is), which is to stamp the ground, act bewildered and punch at the one that looks slightly less respectable and wealthy as them.

Can't wait for more nazi-lites to be elected and the collegiality nonsense repeating like it did for the #weareallstevescalise type moments.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

ThndrShk2k posted:

Why the gently caress are we talking about SNL like it took place not on a Saturday?

Is it really SATURDAY Night live???

this confuses me too.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Squizzle posted:

i cant believe we're gonna get street to street fighting between hoodie ninjas and clowns vs prep school boys w cosplay shields and polearms

it's like 60's batman turned real

nelson providing the blueprint for hildog's campaign. let me guess, bart won?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVvpXZxXWZU&t=249s

:thunk:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

has anyone said shitcake yet

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
cakefart

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://twitter.com/ayacharlatan/status/898574627454291969

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

got any sevens posted:

nelson providing the blueprint for hildog's campaign. let me guess, bart won?

It's Martin, and he won with 2 votes because Bart threw a party when everyone was supposed to be voting

The moral of the story is that we always want to encourage as high a voter turnout as possible

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

loquacius posted:

It's Martin, and he won with 2 votes because Bart threw a party when everyone was supposed to be voting

So even more apt than initially thought. Nice.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Squizzle posted:

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

what if you'd rather shitpost

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/08/17/democrats-launch-riseandorganize-campaign-to-build-on-charlottesville-protests/

The Democratic National Committee is jumping into the ongoing waves of protests that have followed Saturday’s events in Charlottesville, launching a #RiseAndOrganize campaign to direct activists toward electoral politics.

“In addition to calling on Republicans to denounce Trump, the next step is getting people to commit to vote,” explained DNC chief executive Jess O’Connell. “This is a galvanizing moment.”

The DNC has spent weeks on a “Resistance Summer” campaign, one of several simultaneous national efforts to galvanize protesters and get them working on achievable political wins. The #RiseAndOrganize campaign, explained O’Connell, would involve Democrats finding the best opportunities to grill their representatives in public, as well as talking to people on the sidelines about the need to get involved.

“Using the message #RiseAndOrganize Democrats will communicate with their family, friends, neighbors and community and send a message — Do not lose hope, Do not give in to fear,” the DNC explained in a memo announcing the campaign.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

fyi im super in favor of any more weird cosplay/cultural refs that can get pulled into this

if people start shouting ITS MORPHIN TIME before charging some nazis itd be :krad:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

The #RiseAndOrganize push is the latest example of the Tom Perez-era DNC taking cues from political protests, in the hope that people will soon be ready to pivot from marches to voter canvasses.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Willa Rogers posted:

The #RiseAndOrganize push is the latest example of the Tom Perez-era DNC taking cues from political protests, in the hope that people will soon be ready to pivot from marches to voter canvasses.

CANT WAIT TO CANVASS FOR CORY BOOKER!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

fyi im super in favor of any more weird cosplay/cultural refs that can get pulled into this

if people start shouting ITS MORPHIN TIME before charging some nazis itd be :krad:

i will try to remember this

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Willa Rogers posted:

The DNC has spent weeks on a “Resistance Summer” campaign, one of several simultaneous national efforts to galvanize protesters and get them working on achievable political wins.

:thunk:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

quote:

But the progressive groups that organized those vigils have wildly diverging views of political action. In Durham, N.C., where a Confederate statue was pulled down by a cheering mob, the city has arrested Maoist activists who had worked only in fringe politics.

go gently caress yourself dave weigel

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Squizzle posted:

did you ever watch the Power Rangers knockoff VR Troopers?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Condiv posted:

go gently caress yourself dave weigel

dang im maoist now

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
What will eating cake accomplish? I don't get it Tina Fey!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

punk rebel ecks posted:

if you eat cake you wont be hungry

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Liberalism.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

if you eat cake you wont be hungry

But it's just empty carbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

punk rebel ecks posted:

coping mechanism slash Liz Lemon joke

• Locked thread