Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Friendly reminder he admitted to cheating in most of those clips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
He cheated early on to get noticed, he's not cheating while he's on fuckin EG

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Jamuraan posted:

queue with me, i'm special AK but I'm pretty good

i would but im in latinamerica and even here its an embarrassingly bad connection

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxHAQ1jvCk

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Immortals is breaking up because why not.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

mcvey posted:

I mean, on the one hand gently caress 'em, but on the other hand - did they not just get to the grand finals of a major?

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

mcvey posted:

For fucks sake.

Maybe +YeL +horvy +...gently caress I dunno...chelo?

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Remora posted:

I mean, on the one hand gently caress 'em, but on the other hand - did they not just get to the grand finals of a major?

apparently it was best to not make it to finals of the last major

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
All these roster changes confuse me greatly.

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
tier 2 teams flew too close to the sun

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Remora posted:

The winning team of a Major just fired the coach that helped them get there, knowing they'd lose a main player for that success, so anything can happen in this crazy world.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

winning majors is bad now

surc
Aug 17, 2004

So, uh.... olofmeister to Faze? The gently caress is going on with teams right now.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
I dunno but that's a monstrous FaZe lineup. Holy poo poo, yo. Hope GuardiaN gets up to performing to a truly top level again. He's a little bit over the hill it seems like, but he's still a pretty incredible AWPer when he's on. If he can be a stable and solid anchor, like he used to be the most reliable one in the world, they already have the nutty firepower players who can just pop off and win games and an actual IGL in karrigan.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Unfunny Poster posted:

The winning team of a Major just fired the coach that helped them get there, knowing they'd lose a main player for that success, so anything can happen in this crazy world.

I guess both Immortals and Gambit decided they didn't like making it to finals of majors after all that effort it took to get there.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RyokoTK posted:

I guess both Immortals and Gambit decided they didn't like making it to finals of majors after all that effort it took to get there.

"Pack it in boys, we'll never be this good ever again" - Gambit CEO

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

FaZe new #1 world

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Yes this change will surely allow Faze to win a single match at the next major!

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
If this lineup can't win a match at a major (or qualify for it!) then you have to assume that FaZe was cursed by an old gypsy woman and they need to disband asap

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

I tried playing with a stretched 4:3 resolution and I don't know if it's helping, but I think playing with the full 2560x1440 is a bit of a problem. Everything looks so small.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

ThePeavstenator posted:

I tried playing with a stretched 4:3 resolution and I don't know if it's helping, but I think playing with the full 2560x1440 is a bit of a problem. Everything looks so small.

Welcome to the darkside.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

Photex posted:

Welcome to the darkside.

The uglier this game looks on my screen, the better I play.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

So apparently Optic is going full EU and picking up Friberg, Alu, Magisk and HS, with Friberg IGLing.

https://www.hltv.org/news/21266/optic-to-unveil-european-team-report

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

ThePeavstenator posted:

tbh I don't think resolution matters, just make sure your DPI and crosshair size fits your resolution. imo you will get musclememory to click on heads no matter what their "size"

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

Famethrowa posted:

tbh I don't think resolution matters, just make sure your DPI and crosshair size fits your resolution. imo you will get musclememory to click on heads no matter what their "size"

it's mainly just that it's easier to adjust my aim by 1-2 pixels for a distant 1-tap at a lower res than the full 2650x1440 when the monitor is like 2 feet away from my face

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Im back at dmg

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
https://gfycat.com/FondGlamorousDuckbillcat

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

how do I make a video from my game because I just had someone in a 1v1, 15-14, 20 seconds left, 15 health, running down mirage apps to plant and he drops a molly because the ct was behind him but he dropped it in front of himself and burned to death

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

drunken officeparty posted:

how do I make a video from my game because I just had someone in a 1v1, 15-14, 20 seconds left, 15 health, running down mirage apps to plant and he drops a molly because the ct was behind him but he dropped it in front of himself and burned to death

download the match in the watch tab and then record it with OBS

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

ThePeavstenator posted:

im gunna be honest peavs that sounds like a lot of work

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

ThePeavstenator posted:

or he could just use Shadow Play or whatever Nvidia renamed it

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

drunken officeparty posted:

im gunna be honest peavs that sounds like a lot of work

shut the gently caress up hurfdurf

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Luna Was Here posted:

wow rude

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Luna Was Here posted:

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMqZ2PPOLik

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

i still wanna know who gave me that, considering that as of july only two of the four statements in that are correct

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Luna Was Here posted:

i still wanna know who gave me that, considering that as of july only two of the four statements in that are correct

this was not a good thing to say

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Remora posted:

this was not a good thing to say

The correct answer was the "young male" parts being true, it was left open ended for joke purposes, way to be a buzz kill!!!!

Caf
May 21, 2004

I'm King James! The Lion King!
Well, I finally bought this game. Can someone accept my request to the gogoons group?

I sunk a sad amount of time into CS through high school and college but that was almost a decade ago. Now I suck at everything except dust2 because it's the only map I remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Caf posted:

Well, I finally bought this game. Can someone accept my request to the gogoons group?

I sunk a sad amount of time into CS through high school and college but that was almost a decade ago. Now I suck at everything except dust2 because it's the only map I remember.

You should go check out the sub.io thread in PGS where you can get access to the Discord and someone should be able to help you out.