Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

Suddenly I feel like sacrificing a battle victim and ripping out their heart.

It's not too late to sacrifice a virgin, just slit your wrists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

tastefully arranged labia posted:

It's not too late to sacrifice a virgin, just slit your wrists

Please, I'm married. I'm a once monthly sex-haver.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

LingcodKilla posted:

Please, I'm married. I'm a once monthly sex-haver.

Once a month while married?

Nobody believes this, not even you.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

bird food bathtub posted:

Nobody believes this, not even you.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/899657260154138625

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I thought when you got married you only had sex if it was risque or voyeur, like at the in-laws house

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I thought when you got married you only had sex if it was risque or voyeur, like at the in-laws house

When you got kids it's always risqué. Nothing's worse trying to explain to your 7 year olds why the doors locked and the rocking noise is just us rearranging furniture no you can't come in.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

LingcodKilla posted:

When you got kids it's always risqué. Nothing's worse trying to explain to your 7 year olds why the doors locked and the rocking noise is just us rearranging furniture no you can't come in.

So I have a story about a cruise I went on...

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

shut up cole

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

https://twitter.com/danieldows/status/899317829031219200

Remember Randy Johnson murdering a bird with a fastball?

It's the Moto GP variant.

https://twitter.com/samswey/status/899457357113176065

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGJ0fJN10YY

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Naked Bear posted:

How many people can say they've killed something with their own face?

Not many, but at least one man can.

I've done that twice out on the road, bird right into my visor.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Flikken posted:

I've done that twice out on the road, bird right into my visor.

Was it a collision or a head butt?

Big difference.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Was it a collision or a head butt?

Big difference.

Collision both times, out of nowhere little fuckers fly right up into the visor. Scared the poo poo out of me both times, the first time I only had a handful of hours riding experience.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
ok who likes to read crazy

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3709978&userid=190305

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

House chat: the county came by today and cut down a tree in my front yard that was in the process of dying. Apparently there's an invasive species in the US that's completely wiping out the Ash tree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMfORKbEivc

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

What the holy hell...

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

What a delightful thing to read while my girlfriend is vacationing in Croatia.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

psydude posted:

House chat: the county came by today and cut down a tree in my front yard that was in the process of dying. Apparently there's an invasive species in the US that's completely wiping out the Ash tree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMfORKbEivc

Ash is a cool, versatile lumber.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Real talk: I used to love eating octopus when I was a kid. When I was like six years old, my dad took a sushi making course, and started hosting semi-annual sushi parties. I thought it would be cool and gross out the other adults to eat octopus, so my dad would buy it from the Japanese grocery market where he would go for his other supplies. I would eat it without reservation for years, but after I started learning about marine biology and how smart octopi were, I simply couldn't do it anymore. They've vaulted to the podium of Sea Creatures I Won't Eat, right behind sharks.

Octopuses are cursed with three things: intelligence, deliciousness, and a short lifespan. They're smart enough to be masterful escape artists from almost any situation, and also smart enough to recognize individual zookeepers at places where they are kept. The only reason why octopuses haven't taken over the world is because their lifespan is ridiculously short.

Squid, on the other hand, are dumb, voracious killing machines that would tear you and your loved ones apart if given a moment's chance. Devour them to your heart's content, preferably deep-fried.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

suboptimal posted:

Real talk: I used to love eating octopus when I was a kid. When I was like six years old, my dad took a sushi making course, and started hosting semi-annual sushi parties. I thought it would be cool and gross out the other adults to eat octopus, so my dad would buy it from the Japanese grocery market where he would go for his other supplies. I would eat it without reservation for years, but after I started learning about marine biology and how smart octopi were, I simply couldn't do it anymore. They've vaulted to the podium of Sea Creatures I Won't Eat, right behind sharks.

Octopuses are cursed with three things: intelligence, deliciousness, and a short lifespan. They're smart enough to be masterful escape artists from almost any situation, and also smart enough to recognize individual zookeepers at places where they are kept. The only reason why octopuses haven't taken over the world is because their lifespan is ridiculously short.

Squid, on the other hand, are dumb, voracious killing machines that would tear you and your loved ones apart if given a moment's chance. Devour them to your heart's content, preferably deep-fried.

*burp*
Say no more fam

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Yeah I loving love octopus and was just watching a documentary about how crazy smart they are going "gently caress I may have to stop eating these fuckers"

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

LingcodKilla posted:

*burp*
Say no more fam

This was a cool way to get inside an octopus head for me:

From Wikipedia

quote:

Octopuses also have an excellent sense of touch. The octopus's suction cups are equipped with chemoreceptors so the octopus can taste what it touches. Octopus arms do not become tangled or stuck to each other because the sensors recognise octopus skin and prevent self-attachment.[49]

The arms contain tension sensors so the octopus knows whether its arms are stretched out, but this is not sufficient for the brain to determine the position of the octopus's body or arms. As a result, the octopus does not possess stereognosis; that is, it does not form a mental image of the overall shape of the object it is handling. It can detect local texture variations, but cannot integrate the information into a larger picture. The neurological autonomy of the arms means the octopus has great difficulty learning about the detailed effects of its motions. It has a poor proprioceptive sense, and it only knows what exact motions were made by observing the arms visually.[50]
Ink sac

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

My wife finds them cute so she won't eat them.

Asked me if I would consider keeping one as a pet instead of din-din but the cost of the gear is prohibitive.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
So I haven't watched the Simpsons since like 2001, and I've been binging the latest season on Hulu.. it's actually funny as gently caress. Bart literally faked having PTSD in one episode it's loving hilarious.

I had low expectations going in, and I'm loving the show. poo poo is legit funny.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

So I haven't watched the Simpsons since like 2001, and I've been binging the latest season on Hulu.. it's actually funny as gently caress. Bart literally faked having PTSD in one episode it's loving hilarious.

I had low expectations going in, and I'm loving the show. poo poo is legit funny.

No dude, just no. It's loving terrible.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Haven't watched it in forever. Will have to check it out.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

tastefully arranged labia posted:

No dude, just no. It's loving terrible.

Respectfully disagree.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
For those of us still trapped on earth it's pretty meh now.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I just rode shotgun in a 2 million bückt Prototype, and we have seven more standing around for testing in our 'hangar' downstairs.

poo poo owns, job owns.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I don't go out of my way to watch new episodes of The Simpsons, but I've enjoyed some of what I've seen from recent seasons. I thought the movie was good though, so I might have bad opinions that should be ignored.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

:yikes:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Respectfully disagree.

Vasudus posted:

For those of us still trapped on earth it's pretty meh now.

For those of us who aren't as high as Shim it's loving terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrIB35sCg4I

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Simpsons peaked about season 8.

At best it's okay way later, but I stopped watching ten years ago unless I was in a situation where I couldn't change the channel, like on the shitter.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

How about this Shim: I have never smoked or ingested weed before. Next year when the dispensaries open, I'll go buy an eighth and try the Simpsons again. Sound good?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Haven't watched it in forever. Will have to check it out.

I want 20 minutes of my life back.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Man there is nowhere in Canada to legally watch old Simpsons and that disappoints the hell out of me.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Just tell me which episode is Bart with ptsd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Kazinsal posted:

Man there is nowhere in Canada to legally watch old Simpsons and that disappoints the hell out of me.

Used media stores almost always have season set on DVD for cheap.

• Locked thread