Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

Then build a soda stream factory over the frog's bulldozed swamp

Haha! I still remember how confused and pissed off Scarlett Johansson was when she got dragged into all that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Epic High Five posted:

Then build a soda stream factory over the frog's bulldozed swamp

I feel like I'm having a stroke.

What?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Eela6 posted:

What?
SodaStream, the makers of a machine called the SodaStream that carbonates beverages, built a factory in Gaza or something. One of those controversial areas.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 231 days!

Eela6 posted:

What?

welcome to c-spam! :grin:

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Eela6 posted:

Well we're planning to corrupt the white race, obviously.

Honestly, though, I don't know. Like speaking personally my health is poo poo enough that I don't really want kids, if I had any, to go through the poo poo I did. That goes double if I end up with another Ashkenazim. Adoption is probably the most straightforward solution.

Another short-term solution that has been ongoing for a while: force your kids to be doctors

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

SodaStream, the makers of a machine called the SodaStream that carbonates beverages, built a factory in Gaza or something. One of those controversial areas.
It was actually the West Bank.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

He recalled that they were once called Buttersteam Spirals, named after the device used to make them, the SteamButterer, and the company which made it, The Buttersteam Company. Then, as always happens with technology, the Steambutterer was replaced by the Streambutterer, which still ran on steam, but differently, and was still made by Buttersteam Co. His brow furrowed.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

:siren:

Breitbart posted:

I voted for Donald J. Trump because he promised change.

I may have made a mistake.

:siren:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

You zoggin' think?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Fallen Hamprince posted:

*extremely Michigan voice*

whats good for the michigoose is good for the michigander

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/nancook/status/900012848973262850

Trump voters: "heh, take that ya urban thugs welfare queens!"

Trump voters, a year later: "hey why did we lose a bunch of funding for projects we were promised?"

*only bridge connecting two parts of town collapses under the weight of a subcompact*

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
remember when he got caught lying about living in section 8 housing as a kid

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Trump voters, a year later: "hey why did we lose a bunch of funding for projects we were promised?"

*only bridge connecting two parts of town collapses under the weight of a subcompact*

>owning a subcompact in Trumpville and not getting incinerated in coal rolling mishap

also remember "carson is too incompetent to destroy it!"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zegermans posted:

>owning a subcompact in Trumpville and not getting incinerated in coal rolling mishap

also remember "carson is too incompetent to destroy it!"

He probably is but he's definitely smart enough to fulfill his role of saying vague platitudes while others do it, be it through malice or incompetence

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/...genumber%3D1842

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

trump good???

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Though he's remained politically engaged since finding fame in his red sweater, Bone told the Washington Examiner he doesn't "even want to speculate on the next presidential race."

"In Canada they have a presidential campaign season that lasts like 80 days and they're angry that it takes 80 whole days," he explained. "Here, the presidential campaign started on Nov. 10. After the last election we gave it like a day to cool off and we started over again -- it's sick and it just makes us all hate each other and snipe at each other all the time."

Bone considers himself a libertarian but respects Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., because "he means what he says."

"It's weird," the 59-year-old sweater icon said, "because Bernie and Trump are almost similar in that respect."

"If you were a big Trump supporter and now you're not, it's because you weren't paying attention, because he's doing exactly what he said he's going to do. So it's almost your own fault if you loved him and now you don't," Bone observed.

"Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump weren't political candidates," said the internet star, "they were sports teams."

"I think we've let politics turn into too much like TMZ where people vote for personalities instead of positions," Bone added.

from here

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/900057512828952576

the entire article is hilarious

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Though he's remained politically engaged since finding fame in his red sweater, Bone told the Washington Examiner he doesn't "even want to speculate on the next presidential race."

"In Canada they have a presidential campaign season that lasts like 80 days and they're angry that it takes 80 whole days," he explained. "Here, the presidential campaign started on Nov. 10. After the last election we gave it like a day to cool off and we started over again -- it's sick and it just makes us all hate each other and snipe at each other all the time."

Bone considers himself a libertarian but respects Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., because "he means what he says."

"It's weird," the 59-year-old sweater icon said, "because Bernie and Trump are almost similar in that respect."

"If you were a big Trump supporter and now you're not, it's because you weren't paying attention, because he's doing exactly what he said he's going to do. So it's almost your own fault if you loved him and now you don't," Bone observed.

"Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump weren't political candidates," said the internet star, "they were sports teams."

"I think we've let politics turn into too much like TMZ where people vote for personalities instead of positions," Bone added.

from here

woah

are you saying Ken Bone was dumb as poo poo

also he's 59? I thought he was like in his 30s or some bullshit

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
he definitely voted for trump

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

from here

the bone zone

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he definitely voted for trump

Oh yeah, but it was pretty obvious he would from day 1

His job was affiliated with coal and he was a suburban white male with a comfortable income. That's like, the Republican wheelhouse outside of rich sociopaths

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Donald Trump: he means what he says!

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Wait, never mind, I thought for a moment this was the reality were Donald Trump has not lied openly on an hourly to daily cadence.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

It really bothers me when people pretend that Hillary didn't literally have a written out comprehensive position on every single loving issue in the entire goddamn universe.

Sure, she presented "go to my website" like garbage. Yes, it absolutely should have been done better. But when it comes to just finding experts, talking to them, developing an opinion, and finding common ground with other people to push law forward, her Senate career shows that (from that specific angle) she's one of the absolute best candidates we've ever had.

Mr President
Nov 13, 2016

by Lowtax

DACK FAYDEN posted:

It really bothers me when people pretend that Hillary didn't literally have a written out comprehensive position on every single loving issue in the entire goddamn universe.

Sure, she presented "go to my website" like garbage. Yes, it absolutely should have been done better. But when it comes to just finding experts, talking to them, developing an opinion, and finding common ground with other people to push law forward, her Senate career shows that (from that specific angle) she's one of the absolute best candidates we've ever had.

One could even go as far to say that she was the most qualified candidate to ever run for the office

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Potato Salad posted:

drain the swamp, build the wall, save coal, tough on china, protect medicaid, replace the ACA with something "much better", stop the north korean nuke program, scale back military in the middle east, and defeat isis in 30 days? you were taking him too literally seriously!

ban muslims, gently caress global warming, bffs with russia, nothing wrong with the KKK, screw NATO allies, and the US is "too predictable"? he meant what he said and he said what he meant

quote:

this is true, altho it's been true at least since TV became mainstream, and to some extent has probably always been true. it's a major reason the ppl we mock in this thread voted for him in the first place

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

DACK FAYDEN posted:

yes her comprehensive policy positions of -3% to this and +5% to that sure were inspirational

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

zegermans posted:

woah

are you saying Ken Bone was dumb as poo poo
I don't know what to tell you about anyone who didn't pick up on that immediately. Also I hate just about everything the internet decides to obsess over.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
shut the gently caress up about hillary clinton in this, the laugh at trump voters who hosed themselves thread

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mr President posted:

One could even go as far to say that she was the most qualified candidate to ever run for the office

one could even say that this ain't the thread for rehashing the primary or general

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
But, she might die under Trump!

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

TWIST FIST posted:

the entire article is hilarious

:stonklol:

quote:

Shermichael Singleton’s support has flatlined. Mr. Singleton was fired from his job as a senior adviser for the Department of Housing and Urban Development in February after previous writings critical of Mr. Trump came to light, yet he remained supportive. No more.

wtf is wrong with Republicans. The first thing Trump does in office is fire this guy from his job for crimethink he committed during the primary and he still thought Trump was on his side until the Nazis-are-fine-people incident.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

VitalSigns posted:

:stonklol:

wtf is wrong with Republicans. The first thing Trump does in office is fire this guy from his job for crimethink he committed during the primary and he still thought Trump was on his side until the Nazis-are-fine-people incident.

propaganda is the most powerful weapon of human creation, aside from the actual most powerful weapons of human creation

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Office Pig posted:

propaganda is the most powerful weapon of human creation, aside from the actual most powerful weapons of human creation

Sword van?

Qwazes
Sep 29, 2014
Fun Shoe

Volcott posted:

Sword van?

Sword bus.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Qwazes posted:

Sword bus.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Epic High Five posted:

Trump voters 2020:

"where are ma Mexican employees?!
where are ma entitlements?!
where are ma reparations for bein oppressed, and white?!"

Trump: :smugdon: " That stuff was always gonna be for me, not you
:laffo:"

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Potato Salad posted:

Trump absolutely always means exactly what he says as he's saying it. Of course he is a senile lunatic so you need to expect that what he says is going to change from minute to minute.