Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

The correct answer was the "young male" parts being true, it was left open ended for joke purposes, way to be a buzz kill!!!!

Happy belated birthday fam

Caf posted:

Well, I finally bought this game. Can someone accept my request to the gogoons group?

I sunk a sad amount of time into CS through high school and college but that was almost a decade ago. Now I suck at everything except dust2 because it's the only map I remember.

Yeah do what Turk said and check out the sub.io thread if you wanna play with goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

What's the current best way to turn skins into bike parts? My inventory is wroth ~$200 and I feel like cashing out.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
opskins

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Is it still? I sold via OPskins a while ago but I thought Valve nuked all those bot-using sites. Will have a look, thanks

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Katana Gomai posted:

Is it still? I sold via OPskins a while ago but I thought Valve nuked all those bot-using sites. Will have a look, thanks

They only nuked betting and gambling sites iirc

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

Just be aware opskins takes a bit and then you get hit by paypal taking a bit as well when you sell through opskins. But its the only way I have cashed out as well.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
It's the best way by far unless you have a friend who will pay you in cash irl

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

stump collector posted:

It's the best way by far unless you have a friend who will pay you in cash irl

In which case immediately cease all contact with that loving nerd

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:siren:
https://twitter.com/FNATIC/status/899360452035186690
:siren:

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
EnVyUs going to ESL One New York, beating out G2 and Gambit to get there. Pretty good result for them, honestly. Thought their lineup was looking a bit dead in the water.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Alighieri posted:

Just be aware opskins takes a bit and then you get hit by paypal taking a bit as well when you sell through opskins. But its the only way I have cashed out as well.

yea I know, as I said I have used them before. cheers.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Jeza posted:

EnVyUs going to ESL One New York, beating out G2 and Gambit to get there. Pretty good result for them, honestly. Thought their lineup was looking a bit dead in the water.

Gambit is probably pretty happy about their choice of dropping their coach and as a consequence Zeus.

Idiots.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Dennis officially traded to Godsent for lekr0. Pronax stepping down from Godsent as Pyth will stand-in for now.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Not sure what the magic sauce for fnatic is gonna be. They've loving flunked hard with an all star lineup, now losing/trading two solid workhorse players for an unknown quantity (maybe he's good at a T1 level??) and lekr0 who deags good but is often inconsistent as gently caress. Maybe they should consider that they weren't lacking firepower, but actual IGL abilities?

Unironically GODSENT could give them a run for their money. And good because I never liked fnatic anyway.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

fnatic dead so what

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/opticgaming/status/899738193058291712

Interesting.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

didn't NAF say earlier he wasn't the full time member and was just filling in...??

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Photex posted:

didn't NAF say earlier he wasn't the full time member and was just filling in...??

I think they were supposed to get HS, but penta wouldn't release him.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

I hope friberg does well there.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

:siren: First match with new faze :siren:

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

NiKos so good

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

mcvey posted:

NiKos so good

Too bad that his soul is full of human poo poo.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

A TURGID FATSO posted:

I hope FaZe releases that piece of poo poo. I just can't cheer for a team with niko in it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Did Guardian just get a collateral kill with a p2000?

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

A TURGID FATSO posted:

what did niko do?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Is he a huge racist or something?

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Up Circle posted:

what did niko do?

He abandoned his mouz friends!!! I put a hex on that mother fucker.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
I upgraded to windows 10 and my mic stopped working, and God drat comp is almost impossible. I feel like Hellen Keller. Idk if I'm going to have to get a sound card or find some Mobo specific audio drivers

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

Up Circle posted:

what did niko do?

Like legija, his past is rooted in the Yugoslav wars. However unlike legija, he is an actual war criminal. Niko single handedly murdered over 8,000 Bosnian Muslims in the massacre at Srebrenica.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Pookum posted:

I upgraded to windows 10 and my mic stopped working, and God drat comp is almost impossible. I feel like Hellen Keller. Idk if I'm going to have to get a sound card or find some Mobo specific audio drivers

What rank are you? My account is hard stuck silver and voice_enable 0 is the only thing that keeps me sane

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Audax posted:

Like legija, his past is rooted in the Yugoslav wars. However unlike legija, he is an actual war criminal. Niko single handedly murdered over 8,000 Bosnian Muslims in the massacre at Srebrenica.

FaZe up :cool:

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

mcvey posted:

FaZe up :cool:

:D

C9 take Optic's Malmo invite.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Luna Was Here posted:

My account is hard stuck silver and

Just say "I am a silver and"

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Any have a sound card that stopped working as the default driver after the new update? I can't figure out why my fps is so bad

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

drunken officeparty posted:

Just say "I am a silver and"

I am a better player than you in every regard hurfdurf, please do not try to start poo poo you unbelievable turbonerd

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm a gold nova and that statistically makes me the best player in the thread.

Tabsen Ace!

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Aug 22, 2017

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Anyone have any advice on sound setup? Occasionally it feels like sounds are a little off in terms of their direction.

I've got analog stereo headphones plugged into my sound card. My windows/sound card options are set to 2 channel headphones and I've got the windows 10 sonic surround thing in enabled. In game I have my sound set to just the default stereo headphone mode. I tried using the enhanced headphone option in game but it sounded bad and also had this weird directional thing going on that I can only describe as if the soundstage had a FOV setting like a monitor and it was set to like 200.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Optic removed from E-League and DHack Malmo today, also sounds like they're being forced to travel to NA to play in ESL Pro League

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Where my late night NA LEM players? I need people to duo+ with please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

ThePeavstenator posted:

Anyone have any advice on sound setup? Occasionally it feels like sounds are a little off in terms of their direction.

I've got analog stereo headphones plugged into my sound card. My windows/sound card options are set to 2 channel headphones and I've got the windows 10 sonic surround thing in enabled. In game I have my sound set to just the default stereo headphone mode. I tried using the enhanced headphone option in game but it sounded bad and also had this weird directional thing going on that I can only describe as if the soundstage had a FOV setting like a monitor and it was set to like 200.

CSGO sound loving sucks, just make sure you're using HRTF and that's about as good as it's going to get. Some maps are also just really loving bad when it comes to figuring out direction like Nuke for example or Mirage (I can never tell if they are in bapts or underpants)