Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Zyla posted:

i fuckin love democracy

i love loving democracy and cumming on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Reality Winner posted:

mnuchin also went to fort knox recently and made them open the vault for the first time in 40 years so he could be sure the gold was there

I wager he was hoping for some Scrooge McDuck style money swimming

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

So by destroying that notion, was I finally free to enjoy whatever the gently caress I wanted. There's art critique, and then there's art critics.

i had the same kind of revelation re: reality and kind of (de?) evolved into a solipsist of sorts where things are what i make of them and the things i dont make anything of are simply potential and even the bad is good because there's beauty to be found in everything and the challenge is finding the right perspective

which isnt like the thomas kinkaide kinda bullshit everything is perfect thing, its just that the shapes of the grime and rot are themselves new and interesting and there's experience to be eked as long as you're open to full contact w/the subjective forms of reality

which is (ironically?) why i dont do drugs and only really drink for the flavor lol

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Zyla posted:

oh man i have a worse story than this

ill tell it if 5 people want to hear it

:allears:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

:same:

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

Zyla posted:

To this day I have no idea how that was the page that was up when she came back

no idea

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

The first administration built around the trophy wife lifestyle.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

shoulda turned off ur monitor lol

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

There were so many things that I missed out on enjoying for a while because I had thought like this for a while in my early 20s. It was making me miserable, and those people are just driving themselves insane being stuck in that kind of thought pattern where they have to make sure that it reflects their tastes to represent them as a person, it's just another form of unconscious branding.

So by destroying that notion, was I finally free to enjoy whatever the gently caress I wanted. There's art critique, and then there's art critics.

Stay the gently caress away from the critics, they're ghoulish people who passively aggressively try to undermine people for what they do or engage in. They serve no constructive agenda whatsoever and are oxygen thieves, so people who sperg out about genres and categorization can die in a fire because they're inflexible and will never grow lmebo, they really won't so they're resigned to that shithole of negativity every time there's a challenge to the very world that they have so carefully built as part of a brand identity, that they feel threatened that there's a much needed fresh air and change to it that they lash out, screeching.

It's the same as gamers, really. Same exact idea in politics too, when it comes to pundits.

We're all victims of captialist branding. It's just that politics is just more aware of this conundrum more than ever when you have Cheeto Mussolini who is literally an empty shell of a man and represents everything garish and abhorrent about American Capitalism in the form of Brandspeak that we can no longer deny that we're brands either, and its making us sad and angry in the void of our purposeless existence that we sought to distract with said brands.

a lot of good points but i asked mustard or mayo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4hicZXW6S0

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i mean i know i'm bisexual now, but it wasnt that

i think i was googling her friends and learning about them to be a cooler bf

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

about fox news getting angrier over an unemployed qb than nazis

https://twitter.com/JReidESPN/status/900480565878673408

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
so you admit you were wanking to her friends

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Zyla posted:

(ex fiancee now, she decided i was too "emotional" for her needs, and went and hosed some dickwad fireman that gave her the herps and a baby, and then left her. She then found a lesser zyla clone to marry and care for the babby. She's on her third husband now and second kid.)

so it goes and on and on thereby

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
gently caress yeah my man live the dream

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yossarian-22 posted:

sorry I only brand identify with schezuan sauce

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Zyla posted:

i love fuckin democracy

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
god drat i love jacking it to Donald J. Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

we saw steve that night as we went to hang out with him and his roommates. We played a bunch of drinking games and i started kissing him and

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Zyla posted:

we saw steve that night as we went to hang out with him and his roommates. We played a bunch of drinking games and i started kissing him and

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Zyla posted:

naw this dude had way more hair and a nice chin

an attractive man by any standard.

(ex fiancee now, she decided i was too "emotional" for her needs, and went and hosed some dickwad fireman that gave her the herps and a baby, and then left her. She then found a lesser zyla clone to marry and care for the babby. She's on her third husband now and second kid.)

and that first child's name is Baloogan

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Zyla posted:

Dang, she owned you pretty brutally. Condolences

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Holy poo poo Jeff Flake was born in Snowflake AZ

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Dang, she owned you pretty brutally. Condolences

i got my ring back

but its in the sadbrains file

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Vertical Lime posted:

about fox news getting angrier over an unemployed qb than nazis

https://twitter.com/JReidESPN/status/900480565878673408

People are protesting the NFL right now?Awesome.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
everybody remember your prudish Puritan heritage and stop masturbating to abstract concepts

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

LegoMan posted:

Holy poo poo Jeff Flake was born in Snowflake AZ

:trumppop:

Apr 7, 2003

Zyla posted:

i got my ring back

but its in the sadbrains file

Just become a self-obsessed narcissist with no ability to gauge how your actions affect others. It's worked out great for me.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
i really hope this NFL season is jam packed with people not standing for the anthem because that is my favorite thing white people go crazy over

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

FabioClone posted:

everybody remember your prudish Puritan heritage and stop masturbating to abstract concepts

i only gently caress and cum to literal concrete concepts

if it aint made with portland cement, get it out of my basement

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

People are protesting the NFL right now?Awesome.

specifically kaep not having a job

https://twitter.com/CeFaanKim/status/900465300520538114

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Zyla posted:

Flash back to 2002,

Iiving with my fiancee,

she went to work at her pizza job during the afternoon and I was at her apartment home just chillin on my computer.

Then at some point i got horny thinking about her coming back soon, and started jerking off, and then she came bursting through her door, with me, completely naked, wacking it in the computer chair, and the monitor was on, but i wasn't looking at it at all the whole time.

She looked at it then looked at me, then I looked at it and looked at her.

Somehow the page had gotten on to her best male friend's headshot on a page about student government at the college she went to near by.

It took about an hour to convince her that i was not, in fact, masturbating to steve, her best friend.

then we had sex a couple times but for a few weeks she pondered the question and asked me if i was bisexual.

and i told her that i

pictured: steve

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i'm the dickwad fireman

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Zyla posted:

do you normally keep tabs on your exes?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

shot:

quote:

When President Donald Trump's aides said he wouldn't discuss a pardon of controversial Sheriff Joe Arpaio, he did it anyway. When they warned him against lashing Arizona's Republican senators by name, he made snide allusions to them instead. And when they insisted his statements about white supremacist violence required a re-do, he declared he was right the first time.

For all of Trump's bluster at Tuesday evening's campaign rally -- against the media, Democrats, and some Republicans -- a rebuke of his own staff lay just beneath the surface, the latest indication that efforts to rein him in instead cause him to act out.

chaser:

quote:

Speaker Paul Ryan Wednesday rejected a threat by President Donald Trump to shut down the government to force Congress to approve funding for a border wall with Mexico.

"I don't think a government shutdown is necessary and I don't think most people want to see a government shutdown, ourselves included," the leader of the Republican-controlled House said at a news conference in Oregon where he was promoting tax reform.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

FabioClone posted:

Donald J. Trump is not a concept. He is a movement

Apr 7, 2003

That DICK! posted:

i'm the dickwad fireman

Hello.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Yossarian-22 posted:

dude what the gently caress kinda poo poo place do you run that serves mayo as a condiment?

• Locked thread