Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

maskenfreiheit posted:

i mean it's oversimplified but global warming is a contributor to these large storms

china is being very unfair to texas!1!

I don't know why on earth anyone, including Donnie, is going to blame CHyNA for this.

RW conspiracy twitter has already started on the Obama/HAARP stuff this week and luminaries like Sheriff Clarke are already gearing up to deflect the blame on the left/liberals/demonrats/THE MEDIA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

a.lo posted:

learn to swim ( can trump swim?)

im sure he can float

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I bet a lot of texans don't have flood insurance

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

They had their chance to leave, gently caress 'em. Anyone left in Texas by now is complicit.

lol :jerkbag:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

a.lo posted:

I bet a lot of texans don't have flood insurance

Flood insurance is libtard government interference

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Sheila... they bought their houses, they knew what they were getting into!

I say, let em drown.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

:thunk:

Apr 7, 2003

The heroin crisis is scouring rural PA as we speak. When it's done we'll have a big beautiful national park, unspoiled by brodozer-driving wannabe coal miners. It's going to be great.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

financially racist posted:

hey great, we get to see how tormp handles a massive record flooding event that will destroy a shitload of live. this is gonna be a worse shitshow than katrina.

He's now speedrunning Nixon so fast he's dipped into Dubya's second term. Which would mean that Harvey would bring on the Mattering. How's that for a topper?

I wonder how bigots would react if we told them the shrinking birth rates for white people comes from Republican '80s Christianity demonizing sex to the point where it just hamstrung the entire skin color? Because the combination of right-wing flustered outrage as their brains try to think past the screen of talking point bullshit would be loving hilarious.

Reality Winner posted:

trump, from zero-g restaurant atop the space elevator, watching the aurora borealis, as hope hicks fans him with the last known fern: i like people who dont get flooded

You think any woman would stick around Trump if there was a chance they wouldn't get at least ten years of paid luxury from what remains of his fortune? If the end of the world is coming you can expect whatever woman roped into that madness to end up pushing Trump out of the tower while muttering to herself if the forged suicide note would mention impotence, hidden homosexuality, or some weird penis issue as the cause.

If Trump loses his cash, he dies alone. Even he knows that. People can barely stand him now, without money he just ends up sitting in his ill-fitting suit for days on end making GBS threads on himself.

triple sulk posted:

the sea has decided it wants texas and texas it shall have

Even funnier: the sea reclaims just enough land so Texas is now the third-biggest state, and they flip out because they will never, ever get over it.

Aside from the name, who wears polos with pockets?

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

safely sodomized posted:

i feel like im being trolled here cus no one can be this stupid

*the tim and eric it's free real estate gif but it's tayne*

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Flood insurance is libtard government interference

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

a.lo posted:

learn to swim ( can trump swim?)

clear eyes, full hearts, can't swim

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/4RoS8PT.gifv

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

"Your opinion matters too!", I tell the Trumpenstaffel officer as he presses the muzzle of his pistol to the back of my head

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

good morning

so is this storm still just as bigly powerful

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I don't even remember what day the eclipse happened on :chaostrump:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

triple sulk posted:

good morning

hey bby

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
https://twitter.com/justinhendrix/status/900892814837510144

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

this is some stunning self-satire

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

The red / blue poo poo is all part of a culture war that's been going on for centuries. Red staters and rural chuds hate anyone not like them. Quit caring about them. The heroin epidemic and poo poo like the flooding are the Rapture, let them go home to Jesus.

this has only been true for about 40 years planned and orchestrated by conservatives and republicans, which the dems and libs like you have fallen for. rural america overwhelmingly voted for the most progressive forces in america for a century and presidents like FDR, Truman, LBJ.

also youre a sad hateful rear end in a top hat or an annoying troll so please gently caress off

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

[quote="“A Handed Missus”" post="“475725262”"]
hey bby

[/quote]

trump

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

goddamn I just got a $5000 increase in my credit limit :stare:

e: meant to post this in another thread but still. thanks trump!

its not real money hth

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
every human who has not already left earth deserves to die.
:killing:

Apr 7, 2003

safely sodomized posted:

this has only been true for about 40 years planned and orchestrated by conservatives and republicans, which the dems and libs like you have fallen for. rural america overwhelmingly voted for the most progressive forces in america for a century and presidents like FDR, Truman, LBJ.

also youre a sad hateful rear end in a top hat or an annoying troll so please gently caress off

http://www.wral.com/granville-neighbors-call-man-s-kill-liberals-sign-hyperbole/16681115/

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

don trumpivanni
i've come to piiiisss

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

safely sodomized posted:

"everyone who lives in a conservative area must leave or they are guilty and deserve hurricane death" is the most privileged lib poo poo ive ever seen

guy who thinks that at ;east some of the racist piles of poo poo who voted for trump are actually nice people when you put politics aside is extremely hoppin' mad about liberalism

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Agrajag posted:

its not real money hth

ya but my credit score was sub-500 a few years ago and I couldn't get approved for a stick of gum.

a $5000 increase is good news!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

orange sky
May 7, 2007

for all the poo poo people talk about mind manipulation, fluoride, chemtrails and poo poo, they should talk much more of what's really controlling and keeping people in the US: credit.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

"They don’t care. It’s their opinion, and they know they have the right to say it," he said. "Me, myself, personally, I don’t really do politics."

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Fallen Hamprince posted:

guy who thinks that at ;east some of the racist piles of poo poo who voted for trump are actually nice people when you put politics aside is extremely hoppin' mad about liberalism

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

ya but my credit score was sub-500 a few years ago and I couldn't get approved for a stick of gum.

a $5000 increase is good news!

my man i'll give u some positivity *vibes positively @ you*

this is good news, good news indeed

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Agrajag posted:

im sure he can float

true facts I was always confused how my mom could float at the pool while I couldn't manage it at all when I was a stick, and then I got fat, and holy poo poo it's so much easier

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mattis says "we are actively reviewing" providing defensive weapons to Ukraine, a move rejected by Obama

love to hopefully proxy war

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

triple sulk posted:

good morning

still strengthening

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Daycrew posting hard.

Nitecrew ??????

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

the one time they get it right they delete it

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Pook Good Mook posted:

Sheila... they bought their houses, they knew what they were getting into!

I say, let em drown.
Texas was seafloor during the mid- to late Cretaceous period as part of the North American Inland Sea so we're returning to our natural form.

Seriously the Gulf Coast is hosed.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

loving ios!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/RhR50F6.gifv

• Locked thread