Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

juche avocado posted:

get plastic or wax coated, they float so you can actually use yr water table

this post right here is why hillary clinton won the democratic primary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

advanced tactical gorilla combat

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zen death robot posted:

Prediction: the flooding wont be apocalyptic and everyone will get annoyed that they evacuated and then a cat 5 will hit another part of the gulf later this year and everyone will roll their eyes until they get blow away by it

oh poo poo this is a p specific but plausible one

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

how is ham radioing

it seems to have a few things in common with modular synthesizing from what i gather

it's cool but kinda expensive, find a local club

and learn morse! It's not required anymore but still used quite a bit for long distance stuff (which is what i find fun anyway) and it's way more effective than voice for low power long distance communication

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

there is no good

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I think I like SAGA overall but I'm starting to lose my steam for it because it's more and more feeling like Oglaf played serious

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Ekster posted:

on one hand i feel bad about this

on the other trump is going to bungle this so hard lmao

i wish we had a word for this feeling, because i feel the same, all we can do is laugh about it, and it's terrifying

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Joementum posted:

he might take credit for some bad things as well, like a bunch of undocumented people dying because the border patrol are cruel monsters

https://twitter.com/reportbywilson/status/900899721086107649

yeah hopefully a good number of border patrol are washed out to sea and never missed by anyone

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

Sheriff Clarke

hey I remember that guy!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

hulu gets BET?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

jarofpiss posted:

gonna drown and my last meal will have been tuna from a pouch

At least by the delicious stuff in olive oil

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

juche avocado posted:

plastic or wax coated

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mister magpie posted:

don't let them do that, because it's not true

and no one deserves anything of the sort

being around crowds overwhelms and apparently suicidal ideation is p common after being raped :smith:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

A Handed Missus posted:

hey I remember that guy!

you should :grin:

https://twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/900908821098483712

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

faulty programming :|

yah but without it you'd just be a faceless bro wandering thru life until u settle in middle management in a loveless marriage to die to diabetes at 45

the things that you're bad at are just as much a part of you as the things you're good at and you can celebrate 'em just the same because they make you You

that faceless bro doesnt own, but u do

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

jarofpiss posted:

i feel like an idiot that all the food i stocked up on is healthy

militia: give us your foods
u: I only have vegetables and granola bars
militis: *runs away in terror*

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

cumshitter posted:

my plan for any hurricane or post-apocalypse scenario is to find the biggest, baddest gang leader and join his harem... and then win his heart

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
libulardo bastardos gangtag when

mags
May 30, 2008

Gringostar posted:

hulu gets BET?

Obama watches the Smithsonian channel exclusively

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

libulardo bastardos gangtag when

motto: No Drink In the Clink

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

actually i wish it would make landfall right on his face

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

lmao

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/joethomas73/status/901103472053022722

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

new kind of cat posted:

actually i wish it would make landfall right on his face

Or his jail so that his detainees could get some water

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

some good replies in there

https://twitter.com/waynejacker/status/900933853761511425

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

unlike sheriff clarke trump is giong to let people die from having too much water

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five posted:

I think I like SAGA overall but I'm starting to lose my steam for it because it's more and more feeling like Oglaf played serious

I lost interest in it too. Especially after the miscarriage, there was a ton of just random bad poo poo happening to the family and it felt pointless

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

alnilam posted:

it's cool but kinda expensive, find a local club

and learn morse! It's not required anymore but still used quite a bit for long distance stuff (which is what i find fun anyway) and it's way more effective than voice for low power long distance communication

yeah heterodyning and all thats fun

its funny yall call ring mods frequency mixers because my ring mods on my modular are built into audio mixers lol

and it aint no proper old timey key but i can at lest tap out audio rate signals in what little morse i do know :shrug:

i guess its one of those things thatd be fun if like, my professors aint full of poo poo and i can get some kinda job making enough money to actually live on after i finish school

mags
May 30, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

being around crowds overwhelms and apparently suicidal ideation is p common after being raped :smith:

:(

there are people here that care about you

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
prediction: trump is gonna play a lot of golf this weekend and people are gonna die

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/SZilberstein/status/901111501209174018

uh gl getting there tho

https://twitter.com/ACLUTx/status/901105691246702592

mags
May 30, 2008

CortezFantastic posted:

prediction: trump is gonna play a lot of golf this weekend and people are gonna die

chances are pretty good

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

stopped clock, right, etc

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

I lost interest in it too. Especially after the miscarriage, there was a ton of just random bad poo poo happening to the family and it felt pointless

it was The Opposite of War bit that kind of turned it around for me after enjoying the leadup quite a bit. Between Gwen suddenly being in love with The Will and The Opposite of War being loving, and this is taken as fact immediately it was just like, yeesh

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
luckily, the current FEMA administrator is a guy who has actually spent his career in emergency management and not one of Trump's business cronies

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/901112569322237952

someone give trump back his phone please

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

cumshitter posted:

unlike sheriff clarke trump is giong to let people die from having too much water

god drat

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol ICE is going to be dragging people out of evacuation centers

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/900874674976018433

thank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

CortezFantastic posted:

trump is going to have to stop plyaing golf due to rain and hes going to bitch loudly about it

• Locked thread