Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Steven King's finally back on his game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Inescapable Duck posted:

Steven King's finally back on his game?

Nah, he's just been hired to write the novelization of Far Cry 5.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

safely sodomized posted:

NASA 1965 engineer aesthetic

Needs a buzzcut and thick framed glasses imo

And no self respecting wind tunnel control room would tolerate that facial hair

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

That reminds me, I wanted to drop this Martha Stewartesque summer fun tip for you all. If you take about a spoonfull of decently THC enriched liquid coconut oil and you poor it into a freshly cracked cold can of seltzer water, it is like a weed beer and man is it a great way to cool off

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Over Easy posted:

That reminds me, I wanted to drop this Martha Stewartesque summer fun tip for you all. If you take about a spoonfull of decently THC enriched liquid coconut oil and you poor it into a freshly cracked cold can of seltzer water, it is like a weed beer and man is it a great way to cool off

gently caress you and your readily available edibles :qq:

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

gently caress you and your readily available edibles :qq:

As Jesus taught all us man fishers to fish for men, and to also love those who tell you to "gently caress you"

This method will have you up to your nipples in coconut oil in 4 hours from the time you flick on the stovetop to the time you pull your creamy green bounty from the refridgerizer

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar

business hammocks posted:

Star Wars is at least about fighting nazis. I don't know if marvel is allowed to use nazis.

I dunno, the rebels looked a loooot like a middle eastern guerrilla resistance in rogue one.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Pretty much these are the same types of people who wanted to create Ron Paul Island but now they're Nazis. So here's what these geniuses are up to. First... designing flags!

Those were too wussy though so they're settling around this:

More genius planning:

quote:

ScheissePfosten: If we go with the 5k acre Chilean property, we can sell logging rights for easy profit. There's 2,500 acres of lumber on that specific plot, worth around $12mil
[2:52 PM] Leftrarü: if it's native wood then we won't be able to do anything
[2:52 PM] TheMLGPotato: and minign'
[2:52 PM] TheMLGPotato: *mining
[3:03 PM] Jupiter: How do you mean we won't be able to do anything?
[3:04 PM] Leftrarü: if it's native wood then it's protected by law
[3:05 PM] Leftrarü: no canelos, no hualles, no araucarias, no alerces
[3:09 PM] Jupiter: Well that's loving dumb but can be worked around I suppose
[3:10 PM] Leftrarü: we could have an "accidental" fire, for one
[3:13 PM] Jupiter: I doubt there are many cops or forest rangers around there so we shouldn't be bothered too much. And even if there were we can just log the center of the forested bits and leave the outside as a barrier to keep them from peeping
[3:14 PM] Jupiter: Can't enforce the law if you don't know it's been broken
[3:38 PM] ScheissePfosten: What if we introduce some kind of invasive species of tree, that will overtake the native flora, and then we can log that

quote:

[3:43 PM] GrandpaSpud: This is going to be a white only community
[3:43 PM] GeneralGrievous: no
[3:43 PM] GeneralGrievous: i am down with racism
[3:43 PM] GeneralGrievous: Everything will go to waste
[3:44 PM] GrandpaSpud: (and me, the jew, if I will ever manage to visit the states one day)
[3:44 PM] GrandpaSpud: @GeneralGrievous mate, the point is not to hate other races but just a community
[3:44 PM] GrandpaSpud: It's not like we're planning a genocide
[3:44 PM] TreachC: It's white nationalism, not white supremacy
[3:45 PM] TreachC: We just want an all-white community, no other races allowed.
[3:45 PM] GeneralGrievous: do what ever you want
[3:45 PM] GrandpaSpud: I at least hope that this community is gonna be libertarian
[3:45 PM] TreachC: We aren't going to shoot someone just because their black or jewish
[3:45 PM] TreachC: they'll will just kicked off the property
[3:45 PM] GeneralGrievous: i get that
[3:46 PM] TreachC: we won't advertise it as white ethnostate to
[3:53 PM] TreachC: Once we actually start building poo poo, we need to get rid of the obv. neo-nazis signs. If we can trick the world into thinking we are a bunch of old conserative christian libertarians instead young alt-righters, we'll be gooood

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

ah, i see paul lepage is going to trigger the next american civil war

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
i endorse their plan to die trying to fell a tree

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
roflmao holy poo poo

quote:

[2:54 AM] TreachC: Do we get the most bang for our buck, or the most land possible?
[2:54 AM] bob119800: you're overestimating croudfunding
[2:54 AM] bob119800: bang for our buck
[2:55 AM] Etouffee: ^^
[2:55 AM] Etouffee: You will need some serious investors
[2:55 AM] Dante: Not necessarily
[2:55 AM] Dante: As individuals to save for a few acres and a tiny house would be reasonable
[2:55 AM] bob119800: friend of the family do you just happen to have 2 million dollars sitting around
[2:56 AM] Dante: Not saying we buy a whole 2 million dollar plot
[2:56 AM] bob119800: thats the point
[2:56 AM] Dante: That specific plot is 1100 acres
[2:56 AM] bob119800: we need to get what we can afford
[2:56 AM] bob119800: and we cant afford a 2 million dollar plot of land
[2:56 AM] Dante: Were proposing we all buy out neighboring acres individually
[2:56 AM] Dante: An acre each, but acres that touch
[2:56 AM] Dante: We just need to figure out which pieces of land are for sale and see what suits us the best financially
[2:57 AM] bob119800: we also dont have 1,100 people that can buy land here right now
[2:57 AM] Dante: We don't necessarily go for that plot specifically
[2:57 AM] bob119800: what im saying is that this poo poo is expensive
[2:57 AM] Dante: Right now we just need to focus on the commitment of the group as well as the funding
[2:57 AM] bob119800: and there's no point in taking on extra land we dont need
[2:57 AM] bob119800: dont need yet*
[2:58 AM] Dante: Agreed, that's why we'll cherry pick the land that suits our needs the most
[2:58 AM] bob119800: so we go for bang for our buck
[2:58 AM] Dante: Yes
[2:58 AM] bob119800: yes
[2:58 AM] Dante: yes
[2:58 AM] AvohHD: I hope you are not inviting fatties
[2:58 AM] bob119800: no
[2:59 AM] bob119800: we'll have BMI limits or whatever

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 16:12 on Aug 26, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

these morons try to do the same thing every few months. a few years ago there was thread after thread on /pol/ about buying a bunch of land in namibia to build a naziland that nothing came of ofc

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/jmbwbp/white-colony-in-namibia-773

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

roflmao holy poo poo

Maybe if they wanted bang for buck they'd try buying up land in low density plains states like Montana, or Wyoming. Not one of the original colonies.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

safely sodomized posted:

these morons try to do the same thing every few months. like 6 months ago there was a thread after thread on /pol/ about buying a bunch of land in namibia to build a naziland that nothing came of ofc
There's one fellow in the chat who went "It's not that hard to pony up some dough. I'm a college student and I've got 5k in the bank!"

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Maybe if they wanted bang for buck they'd try buying up land in low density plains states like Montana, or Wyoming. Not one of the original colonies.
They discussed it but they're worried about Yellowstone blowing up and killing them all, so that's out.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

They discussed it but they're worried about Yellowstone blowing up and killing them all, so that's out.

lmfao

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

There's one fellow in the chat who went "It's not that hard to pony up some dough. I'm a college student and I've got 5k in the bank!"

So where do these neo-filibusters plan to colonize? Mars? If Yellowstone blows doesn't mammalia/chordata basically die?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Grand Prize Winner posted:

So where do these neo-filibusters plan to colonize? Mars? If Yellowstone blows doesn't mammalia/chordata basically die?
Maine. Well, it's a start. Once they get the community up and running it'll serve as a springboard to colonizing Tierra Del Fuego. I'm not joking.

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017
nazis are dumb as poo poo lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Mammalia have survived Yellowstone Caldera level extinction events before, but civilization won't. At the very least, the entire Western Hemisphere would be hosed.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Mammalia have survived Yellowstone Caldera level extinction events before, but civilization won't. At the very least, the entire Western Hemisphere would be hosed.

so where's the bad news

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

safely sodomized posted:

these morons try to do the same thing every few months. a few years ago there was thread after thread on /pol/ about buying a bunch of land in namibia to build a naziland that nothing came of ofc

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/jmbwbp/white-colony-in-namibia-773

uhhh guys???

quote:

One user, posting as "Concerned Citizen" calls herself a "white British 22-year-old female free of both disease or deformity." She seems to have missed her calling writing erotic fiction and describes herself as being, "in an impersonal sense, the ideal breeding stock."

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

my god it all makes sense

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Office Pig posted:

so where's the bad news

humanity might survive

Karl Barks posted:

uhhh guys???

lmao

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Office Pig posted:

so where's the bad news

We might live for a little while.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Need help fighting Nazis in SF?

The Satanists have you covered.

http://www.satanicsf.com/patriot-prayer-san-francisco-satan/

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Karl Barks posted:

uhhh guys???

rolf

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
some more intense planning going on

quote:

[11:10 AM] Medicine Man: we're planning on contacting mel gibson to see if he'll donate some money
[11:10 AM] Medicine Man: He blames everything on the kikes
[11:10 AM] Shiro_Poster101: Do you really want Mel Gibson running a country?
[11:10 AM] TreachC: We might contact Notch too
[11:11 AM] Medicine Man: Is notch a cool guy?
[11:11 AM] TreachC: Or we could just get a loan and quickly make money off the land, but I don't trust banks enough
[11:11 AM] Denneisk: He made Minecraft
[11:11 AM] TreachC: Notch said pizzagate is real
[11:11 AM] TreachC: He's one of the few uncuckes swedez left
[11:12 AM] TreachC: I think pewdiepie is redpilled but he denies it because he has to maintain reputation
[11:12 AM] xzow: He's not gonna give you one shekel
[11:12 AM] Medicine Man: I dont think he's race realism tier though

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

well that's one way to make mad max real

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

So this is a thing.

https://twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/901462513602093056

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Notch dumb, but probably not "fund a quixotic quest to establish an explicitly whites-only city in Maine"-dumb.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

Notch dumb, but probably not "fund a quixotic quest to establish an explicitly whites-only city in Maine"-dumb.

I kind of hope he is and it bankrupts him

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
why dont they just quietly move to maine or new hampshire lol being implicitly whites only isn't enough?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

KomradeX posted:

I kind of hope he is and it bankrupts him

I don't think that It's possible to squander that much money. You'd run out of things to buy before you ran through $3 billion.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

Also, this. This page looks like it'll provide updates on the Bay Area info this weekend:

http://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/amp/SF-makes-hurried-plans-to-handle-right-wing-event-11969432.php

"9:20 a.m.: Park off-limits: San Francisco officials are closing Alamo Square Park to the public, a park ranger said, a move that would keep a right-wing group from following through with its plan to hold a press conference there.

City workers erected a Cyclone-style fence around the park early Saturday, and a Recreation and Park Department ranger said the park would be closed at 10 a.m."

:dance:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

#inspirational

augias
Apr 7, 2009

I dig how they underestimate Chile's excellent and professional forestry agency, and that if they log "in the middle" of their land the authorities won't notice, as if Chile didnt have helicopters, planes, and a satellite.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

safely sodomized posted:

#inspirational

Is he dumb enough to break the order and show up at the nazi thing today?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

business hammocks posted:

Is he dumb enough to break the order and show up at the nazi thing today?

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

They took out the Swastika. Now it's good clean family fun.