Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible

Grand Fromage posted:

Post that one you found yesterday where the car is flipping through the air into oncoming traffic like it just got punched by Singham.

Oh yeah! Also a bonus image I posted last week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

lmao beep beep

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

So delicious :D

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

LentThem posted:

Oh yeah! Also a bonus image I posted last week.

Huh, I thought they took stunt jumps out of GTA V

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
i want to start a pool on how many words haier will write on the feelings of relief having left china

i'm in at 10k for $50

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

lmao, remember "THE WORLD'S LARGEST RADIO TELESCOPE"? because of the horde of cackling chinese tourists, it's barely usable

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/soci...medium=referral

build radio telescope in remote quiet area
turn it into tourist attraction
???
profit

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Jeoh posted:

lmao, remember "THE WORLD'S LARGEST RADIO TELESCOPE"? because of the horde of cackling chinese tourists, it's barely usable

???
profit

god drat that is some stupid poo poo.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Jeoh posted:

???
profit

quote:

This was “definitely a good thing” for China, given its ambition to become a research superpower.
LOL, "research superpower" the exact same way it became its own economic "superpower" by stealing everyone else's stuff and then mashing it together because the idea of being original for any purpose is unheard of and frowned upon.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
"We are the more civilized version of China. Those drat rude locusts show no respect!"

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.
(uses giant rear end telescope to contact first alien)

"hallloooooooo"

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party
it keeps happening...

https://zippy.gfycat.com/AnnualDisloyalCuttlefish.webm

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
I mean I gotta hand it to that guy, he immediately went after the girl. After seeing the usual video in this thread I'm pretty surprised he wasn't too busy on his phone to notice.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
It could of gone either way. Remember when there were around three or so videos of guys front kicking elevator doors and dropping to their doom?

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
This was a few stations down from where I live and so it was all the rage last night in Shenzhen Wechats. I wasn't surprised the BF jumped in after her, but I was surprised every people came to help. In the full video a few people grab his legs and pull them both out, but if I recall, the guy walking down the stairs when he goes after her just stands there and watches.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was expecting another video of someone getting eaten by an elevator.

We have the technology. Bigger, bouncer, more shapely.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Umm... LOL...

https://nextshark.com/ling-anderson-white-supremacy-loves-white-boys-youtube/

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
well it's almost here. It's almost time for Chinese people to go down in face flames as china prepares to be eliminated from World Cup qualifying in wuhan, china...by World Cup superpower...Uzbekistan.

This should be a fun game because china needs to win its last two games to even have a chance at having a prayer to make the World Cup finals in Russia. If Uzbekistan defeats china, it will come down to a final game against South Korea for the chance to go to the World Cup in Russia.

If china goes down early, you can expect to see some nasty tackles and maybe even a fight, though Uzbekistan needs to keep its cool because their last game will be the biggest game on the history of Uzbekistan football (they've never made the World Cup main stage before)

Anyway game is on the 31st at like 8pm local time

Gotta say, I'm rooting for Uzbekistan

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Why? Just think of the huge monument China will build when it defeats soccer superpower Uzbekistan.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:fap: for Uzbekistan.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Assuming Uzbekistan wins, what's to stop China from invading it and claiming Uzbekistan has always been a part of China anyway?

cnut
May 3, 2016

oohhboy posted:

:fap: for Uzbekistan.

I do that even when they're not playing soccer :heysexy:

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYFIDsROq8M

is a virgin
does not have any friends
became gay as a survival tactic? :lol:

This is some brutal stuff

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

whip posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYFIDsROq8M

is a virgin
does not have any friends
became gay as a survival tactic? :lol:

This is some brutal stuff

:psyduck: i... what? was there no other shirt available? what??

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

bring back old gbs posted:

:psyduck: i... what? was there no other shirt available? what??
Read the article above, it explains much. Mental illness and self-loathing

Coolguye posted:

i want to start a pool on how many words haier will write on the feelings of relief having left china

i'm in at 10k for $50
No way. India will be a different beast, but I should be a bit more comfortable in some ways. Things have been a little mellow in China because I know I am going. I don't want to talk about China much after I leave here. I was just hanging with my Japanese friend who was saying "I hate meeting other foreigners here because they only want to complain about China and Chinese, and I get what they are saying but it makes me depressed. I already live here, I don't need to be reminded of how bad it is all the time."

I won't have internet for like 2 weeks when I arrive there, and will be getting my house cleaned and set up and going to the gym and being dumb with friends I haven't seen in a couple years. I am feeling positive about how relaxed things will be for me in a culture where boys and girls don't talk to each other and all my friends are dudes. The city I live, all within about 5 or 6km of my house and since the start of 2017, just had open a new Mexican restaurant and a ton of Italian, pizza, sandwich, health food, juice bars, tea shops, and some coffee place that is super upscale and made to look like a British study and claims to have 80 varieties of coffee and all costs less than the average Starbucks cup.
For the price of a basic lovely Chinese diarrhea oil snack-lunch (like 20 or 30 RMB, or $3-5 USD), I'll be eating really good food and having all stuff I like and my gym membership to make up for it. I am really excited to have some drat variety, because Indians are sometimes fanatical about eating non-Indian food, unlike Chinese, and variety done properly can be found pretty much anywhere. Not to mention that Indians make better tasting Chinese food than Chinese people (and make it actually spicy).

What is funny to me is that I am better fed, better rested, better colored (I tan on my roof almost daily), and in better shape (from a free weights gym near my house and easily getting a ton of protein every day to make sure those weights make an impact) than I am anywhere else, but there isn't a girl at all I can talk to anywhere there unless she is also foreign and isn't basking in 1000 Indian men with money chasing her. I am in peak fitness and chill levels, but am completely single and alone. In China I am ok, but feel and look really run down because of the food, have constant poor sleep, am aggravated by noise and people, and get rude all the time, but somehow I am regarded as a pleasant person and liked by the women I meet and meet enough to post all my stupid garbage. I kinda wish it were reversed, but I don't want Indian dads and uncles pounding on my door and trying to lynch me.

Speaking of hair cave...

Slightly NSFW-ish
http://i.imgur.com/McpZVoY.png

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I really hope you'll post about India. I'd love to see a thread that isn't just "lol look at all the garbage and corpses in this river RAPE GANGS!!!" But actual observations and stories of life from the perspective of someone living there.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Baronjutter posted:

I really hope you'll post about India. I'd love to see a thread that isn't just "lol look at all the garbage and corpses in this river RAPE GANGS!!!" But actual observations and stories of life from the perspective of someone living there.

ya I agree with this

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
India threads are impossible on here without bob milks and rape rape rape. Posting my stuff in the China thread seems weird. I would post about it a little, but it's going to be a lot "There's this loving monkey that keeps chewing on my shoes and I want to throw water on him but I don't want him to see my face so he will remember me and jump me when I'm coming home," or "That jerk with the camel down the street keeps letting his camel dump in front of my driveway and I ride through all the time. He buzzed some sweet swastikas in its neck though." Take my complaints about Mainlanders and exchange them for a variety of wild animals that are just as rude but better behaved in other situations. You'll still get the "I ate too much, I feel sick" stories, but no more long walk where I see stuff as much because of the gym and the fact that I use a bike to get around. Living in a city of several million and there are no sidewalks anywhere is really weird.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Stay safe friend, don't get into a fight with the 1950s chinese bareknuckle brawler at the airport.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Haier posted:

Monkey assholes

I was t to hear your stories. Start a Ask me about my experiences in India, and we can report everyone who starts posting racist bullshit.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Outrail posted:

I was t to hear your stories. Start a Ask me about my experiences in India, and we can report everyone who starts posting racist bullshit.

Agreed. Don't let the Haier stories die!

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Baronjutter posted:

Please make india posts, and do it in this thread.

wildemere
Nov 19, 2013

Snapped this one in Cairns. I think its real?

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

drat

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
We will miss you Haier, have a safe trip etc.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Haier posted:

I won't have internet for like 2 weeks when I arrive there

Woah woah woah you never told us about this. Can you still cancel the move?

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEamS9o1Isg

Chinathread.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!
btw what is the reason for the long fingernail?

• Locked thread