Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Crotch Bat posted:

This screenshot of John's desktop and browser is loving hysterical.

https://twitter.com/stutteringjohnm/status/901848753140666370

Also of note, he went on a random rant at Jackie in the past couple hours after saying he made up with Artie. No clue where it comes from since Jackie (41k Twitter followers to John's 17k, that's hilarious by itself) seemingly does nothing but tweet hack jokes and promote himself. Nothing to what John says other than that Jackie was a narcissist, as if anyone on the show wasn't. Maybe he'll fire out more who knows. He claims he's going to lay it all out in his book as well but I'm doubting that book ever sees the light of day.

Why does he have pics of Artie on his desktop?

You think he jacks off to them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Is John being serious or is that whole tweet a joke .

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I wish jimmy Kimmel could be the co host every day. Howard is so happy with him around.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
lol who uses still Safari in 2017?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Jesus John, fuckin move on already.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Three Match.com tabs and a bunch of pictures of Artie. Uuuuuhhhh okay then.

I'd love to read Sports Cover Letter.pdf too.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

Three Match.com tabs and a bunch of pictures of Artie. Uuuuuhhhh okay then.

I'd love to read Sports Cover Letter.pdf too.

Gotta be John trying to land a sports talk gig somewhere

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

"I'm IRISH... we're known for fighting with our words..."

I'm also (Canadian) Irish, and what the gently caress is this all about? First of all, who thinks this? You get a stereotypical Irishman riled up and you'll likely get a hook to the jaw.

he says irish are fighters, and since he cant fight with his body he fights with his words

Law Cheetah fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Aug 28, 2017

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

GenoCanSing posted:

One of the greatest things about Eric is a mix of his ingratitude and complete lack of intimidation of Howard. Howard Stern, regardless of your opinion of him, is a gigantic figure in the last 50 years of American Media. I know KOAM started as a goof but in the 90's Stern was to radio what The Simpsons were to TV. I didn't listen then but I always knew who he was. I even really enjoyed Private Parts, having never listened to his show.

He's incredibly famous, incredibly rich, impressively powerful, and here is a broke midget in a wheel chair calling him bignose, and threatening to "go to war" with him over calling Kelly Clarkson fat. You can't get much farther apart on the social hierarchy ladder of the world than Eric and Stern. Nobody, NOBODY in Stern's life talks to him like Eric did. Not for decades.

God I miss that angry little mcnugget.

There's also the fact that Eric basically thought he was part of the radio show, and as far as I could tell, didn't really even listen to it other than for anything that pertained to him. It's hard to phrase but he treated it as just a platform that he was part of and that he was free to use for whatever purpose he wanted, when he wanted, thus why he was always getting angry that Howard didn't pick up on him. It was a frustratingly strange entitlement of his when it seemed like he couldn't comprehend that he wasn't to be given air time as he dictated.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Also that he was the single most ungrateful piece of poo poo to ever live

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Here's ETM fighting with Jessica Hahn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMhp5L004h4

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Jessica Hahn still using that baby voice in her fifties is really creepy

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Law Cheetah posted:

he says irish are fighters, and since he cant fight with his body he fights with his words

Ah, so he did. Just goes to show how long it's been since I marathoned all things ETA.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
The thing I might have hated most about Eric was his blunt stupidity, like saying because he's Irish (I'm sure he's at most 50% Irish) he can't play Italian mobsters. The whole concept of acting escaped him.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Crotch Bat posted:

The thing I might have hated most about Eric was his blunt stupidity, like saying because he's Irish (I'm sure he's at most 50% Irish) he can't play Italian mobsters. The whole concept of acting escaped him.

Or being gay, or being someone who isn't exactly realistic to what he is. Normally this could be a very sad thing -- being so disabled you can't imagine a normal living life -- but in Eric's case I really get the feeling he never understood what it meant when people referred to him as 'special' and thought it meant 'extraordinary' instead of 'so profoundly disabled it's remarkable he's still around.'

Also, remember his homophobia? He was downright terrified of being seen as gay.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Anyone wanna hear nine minutes of Shuli's stand up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ-doXXT7fM

To quote Nick Dipaolo "I've heard more laughter in the waiting room at Sloan Kettering"

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
That was really bad

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

BobbyK posted:

That was really bad

I've heard worse. Most of his problem has to with pacing and letting his material breathe a little bit. That and his act is recycled and stale but I could see it working with a better delivery. He needs to slow down a bit but that was nothing close to a bomb.

You wanna see some lovely comedy go to an open mic night.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Just got caught up on the show... so, no more Jeff the Vomit Guy right? Richard made the bit kind of funny, but Jeff himself is so loving annoying and creepy they need to just cut him off.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Proud to say I'm a longtime listener and I not only have never listened to a Jeff the Vomit Guy segment I don't even know what he looks like. I have no idea why Jeff was a guest of the show for so long but just thinking about what he does/wants makes me ill.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Aug 30, 2017

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I didn't know what he looked like until I just did a search and he looks very different than I thought. Honestly, the sound of vomiting doesn't bother me, but Jeff is so loving weird and stupid. All he does is repeat himself over and over. A 60 year old virgin should be funny... but he just won't shut up.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
The tickle guy was always more gross to me than Jeff the vomit guy. The tickle guy was loving sinister man

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Who hasn't seen a child and wanted to elicit laughter

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

Crotch Bat posted:

Eric the Midget is what you get when you mix Jim Henson with H.R. Giger

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

BobbyK posted:

The tickle guy was always more gross to me than Jeff the vomit guy. The tickle guy was loving sinister man

No Jeff the Vomit guy is the worst.
I cant listen to his segments...its not even due to the vomit, its just his voice, mixed with what he is saying....makes my skin crawl.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
What am I the crazy one?

Yeah, Jeff, the Vomit Guy is the most disgusting guy on the show. God help me but I watched his first appearance on the show where a girl threw up on him to win a PlayStation. It was so horrible.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Jeff the Vomit guy is great because he's so INTO his 'passion' and has no shame about it whatsoever. Of course Howard loves him.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
After last week's appearance, I don't think Howard loves him. He did what he could to get him out of there and I don't think it was for the bit, I think he really is too bothered by him. The only story I think is funny is him renting a hotel room with a guy who hosts a fetish website and they do god knows what with each other. Jeff just started giving all sorts of personal details on the guy and Howard had to cut him off to avoid things getting out of hand.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Yeah Jeff is definitely the grossest, but if anyone affiliated with the show ever turned out to be a serial killer it would be Yaki the tickle guy. Definitely "sinister" as it was well put earlier.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I was listening to the whole Eric/Angel saga the other day. I feel really bad for that woman, imagine being so messed up that you actually WANT to spend time with Eric. Let alone have sex with him.

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001

Crotch Bat posted:

This is my ultimate case for why Hank is my favorite Wack Packer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl2_b2KE1w

He's loaded, he destroys Gary, and he even hits Randy Newman with a barb.

Beet has a longer time on the show and Eric was heard far more but I'd put Hank up there as the P4P greatest Wack Packer ever. I think Beet and Eric had chances of being dull and boring (I love Beet but there's only so much he can do or the show can do to him) but Hank was always interesting and always on.

Agreed, I think Hank was the best wack packer of all time, even better than Beet. RIP

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Beet is still number 1, but Hank would have been number one if he had lasted just a few more years... especially if we got uncensored on Sirius.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
My case for why Beet is the best Wack Packer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ScN4J6u2ew

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

jd looks better

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Shocking what a normal diet and dressing like an adult does for someone.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Crotch Bat posted:

Shocking what a normal diet and dressing like an adult does for someone.

LOL more like, "Honey suck in your fat gut Im gonna take a pic"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

kylej posted:

jd looks better

Who is on the left

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
His fiancee

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009