Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I pledge allegiance

To the butt sex flag

Of the awesome act of sodomy

I can't stop laughing and coming up with new verses for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
And now, Freep presents a tragic comedy, in two acts:

Man Stabbed After Haircut Gets Him Mistaken for a Neo-Nazi

quote:

To: nickcarraway
Well I’ll sure the press will be all over this. In depth analysis, commentary, etc. Final conclusion: it was his own fault. (Well it couldn’t be the fault of the guy who stabbed him!) Hell, he probably even deserved it (don’t worry, they’ll figure out a reason why).

3 posted on 8/19/2017, 11:28:51 PM by NurdlyPeon (It is the nature of liberals to pervert whatever they touch.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

The left breeds lunatics.

4 posted on 8/19/2017, 11:28:57 PM by Rurudyne (Standup Philosopher)

quote:

So the Left portrays Captain America and Billy as victims of white southern bigots in the 60’s era movie “Easy Rider”

But today a guy gets stabbed by fascist “Antifascists” for having a short haircut.

One is real and the other was fiction. We know who the real fascists are.

8 posted on 8/19/2017, 11:46:30 PM by zipper (In their heart of hearts, every Democrat is a communist)

quote:

To: NurdlyPeon
Yup. Waiting for all those hack politicians, celebs, billionaires, etc. who engaged in that pissing contest to see who’s best at virtue signaling and who so pompously and sanctimoniously condemned Pres Trump for not “denouncing enough” the White supremacists UNCONDITIONALLY and UNEQUIVICALLY denounce this hate crime.

11 posted on 8/19/2017, 11:53:19 PM by Impala64ssa (Islamophobic? NO! IslamABHORic)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Flintlock
The Dems and their media allies have opened Pandora’s box and the GOP cheered them on. Cop killings, attacks on someone who “looks like” a white supremist. This is a direct result of the political leadership sanctioning violence against anyone the left disagrees with, and law enforcement for selectively enforcing the laws. I think we will see violent attacks against Catholic and evangelical churches, more ambushes of police, and more attacks on Republican politicians.

26 posted on 8/20/2017, 7:58:11 AM by littleharbour
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

quote:

I guess this how you get peace from violence. Do the Dems really want to go down this road?

28 posted on 8/20/2017, 9:29:18 AM by independentmind (Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me.)

Man who claimed neo-Nazi haircut led to stabbing in Colorado actually stabbed himself, police say

quote:

To: real saxophonist
What is it with leftists and these false claims.

2 posted on 8/28/2017, 1:24:52 PM by robroys woman

quote:

Typical liberal.

1. Doesn’t own a pocketknife like a real man
2. Buys one
3. Immediately cuts himself
4. Blames someone else.
5. Files Police report. Probably cried on the way

16 posted on 8/28/2017, 1:54:51 PM by cyclotic (Trump tweets are the only news source you can trust.)

quote:

To: drjimmy
I read the whole thing. For me, alt-right = left

17 posted on 8/28/2017, 1:56:49 PM by robroys woman
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

Subversives are demon possessed.

27 posted on 8/28/2017, 2:19:52 PM by WKUHilltopper (WKU 2016 Boca Raton Bowl Champions)

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Freepers: For me, alt-right = left

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Snowman Crossing posted:

I can't stop laughing and coming up with new verses for this

And to getting jerked off

With two soft hands

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Neeksy posted:

So have any of them decided that all that footage of Texas covered in flood water are fake news?

In the 90's, when Wilmington kept getting hit with hurricanes over and over, I came up with a conspiracy theory that the federal government was faking the weather reports. The idea was that Wilmington was being punished for something, so they'd force an evacuation and then send goons in to wreck everything. I was just joking about the whole thing, but now it's even money that someone is arguing that for real.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Alex Jones is already Just Asking Questions about whether Democrats sabotaged the Houston evacuation in order to embarrass Trump

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/902244978281381888

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

FMguru posted:

Alex Jones is already Just Asking Questions about whether Democrats sabotaged the Houston evacuation in order to embarrass Trump

I was, tit for tat, thinking someone was going to say this exact thing. Except for the reason of destroying the oil refineries there.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

She has a mouth like a whore and someone should punch her in said mouth.

Arrogant foul-mouthed b*tch.

:psyduck:

SwingShift
Apr 27, 2013

Yeah, I had a similar reaction. Just comfort yourself the way I do; realize that if they ever came face-to-face with this woman they'd probably say something stupid and then piss themselves in fear.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

An about-face harsh enough to cause whiplash.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
I was surprised they didnt go with LEFTISTS BULLIED HIM INTO SILENCE KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY PEOPLE.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

RagnarokAngel posted:

I was surprised they didnt go with LEFTISTS BULLIED HIM INTO SILENCE KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY PEOPLE.

Nah anytime they can claim RINO or Demonrat false flag is a good day for Freep.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Haha I immediately knew who this story was about and am glad freep is still a goddamn weathervane

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
I remember when that story came out. I looked at the picture and read dude's account and just said "yeah, he stabbed himself"

The pic of the wound on his hand was hilariously obviously self-inflicted.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

My reaction was something like "he must have gone up against an evil samurai what with the perfect upward angle of that cut and how he claimed the guy was moving past him as he struck"

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah these are the three consecutive posts from when it came up on the poo poo that didn't happen thread

Dejawesp posted:

On the other hand he also spent his later years stealing smoke detectors in an attempt to build another bloody tool shed nuclear reactor.

on topic:

life is killing me posted:

This is definitely just posturing to hide the fact he stabbed him self in the hand like a dumbass with an added bonus of trying to make people who don't like neo-nazis, look bad because lol free speech

Why miss an opportunity to make sure you don't look stupid to people for stabbing yourself and then make someone else look bad by espousing your obvious political beliefs and racism

Comptroll The Forums posted:

If you were blocking a knife, wouldn't you be more likely to bend your elbow and take the cut on your forearm? To get a cut at the base of your thumb like that, you would need to raise your arm, elbow straight, with your hand facing outward... oh

(The last one is a nazi salute joke :ssh:)

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

I mean, of course their motivations are still the same as always, but I can't remember anyone on freep saying the word "beyatch" before now.

They've said bitch a lot of times over the years, though I'm not sure I've seen them say it about a powerless white woman before, usually it's reserved for female politicians or all black women.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Hey, is this that guy that tweeted about being stabbed a while back, just randomly out of the blue, and those of us that didn't believe it completely were shunned because no one is that crazy?

Also lol crazy lefties running around stabbing poor innocent people/crazy lefties stabbing themselves

FMguru posted:

How do you sabotage "Don't worry, you'll be fine"? Trump doesn't give a poo poo, no sabotage needed

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Aug 29, 2017

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
Apparently AJ and his boys are asking why they don't just stop Harvery with HAARP.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Feinne posted:

Apparently AJ and his boys are asking why they don't just stop Harvery with HAARP.

Also if maybe Democrats purposely hosed up the preparations to make Daddy Trump look bad.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Zipperelli. posted:

I remember when that story came out. I looked at the picture and read dude's account and just said "yeah, he stabbed himself"

The pic of the wound on his hand was hilariously obviously self-inflicted.

Reminds me of

Anyone remember Freep during that?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I know we already knew this, but here it is in convenient poll form. It's not just freep, it's his base as a whole.
https://twitter.com/pbump/status/902556964151975936

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ "The president is an ignorant, stupid, lying douche bag and I can relate to that" If there ever needs to be an argument for forced sterilization, this would be the prime evidence here

Erenthal posted:

Reminds me of

Anyone remember Freep during that?

Yup, a whole bunch of bitching about evil libruls and when the truth surfaced they suddenly went silent and forgot the incident completely

The conservative base is full of a lot of crazy assholes. Jesus Camp keeps coming to mind where they worshipped a cardboard dubya

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Aug 29, 2017

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

SocketWrench posted:

Jesus Camp keeps coming to mind where they worshipped a cardboard dubya

:ironicat: Idolatry you say?

Tias
May 25, 2008

So apparently Stormfront has been taken down as well. Hoping to get some choice tears from that :getin:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
As well as what?

Tias
May 25, 2008

Didn't a couple of other hate sites get removed recently?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I imagine Jim Robinson waiting for his hate site to get the notice it will get removed slowly realizing no one gives a poo poo about Freep anymore outside of its a hundred users and this thread. A single tear rolls down his cheek.

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

jojoinnit posted:

As well as what?

Tias posted:

Didn't a couple of other hate sites get removed recently?

Daily Stormer, at least.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Radish posted:

I imagine Jim Robinson waiting for his hate site to get the notice it will get removed slowly realizing no one gives a poo poo about Freep anymore outside of its a hundred users and this thread. A single tear rolls down his cheek.

God this is a great mental image.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Do Freepers even know about this thread? I mean, I like to think SA's a big Internet name, but I think the reality is that the days of Habbo Hotel etc. are long gone, and Freep doesn't seem like the kind of people who'd have been into SA even during its heyday.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Polyseme posted:

Daily Stormer, at least.

Thought they were just on an .ru domain now?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

CommissarMega posted:

Do Freepers even know about this thread? I mean, I like to think SA's a big Internet name, but I think the reality is that the days of Habbo Hotel etc. are long gone, and Freep doesn't seem like the kind of people who'd have been into SA even during its heyday.

In the past, yes. But i agree they have little reason to care now.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Tias posted:

So apparently Stormfront has been taken down as well. Hoping to get some choice tears from that :getin:

Internet’s longest-running white supremacist site offline

But what about us? :tinfoil:

quote:

Not defending this site at all. But keep in mind, Many on the left would described FR as alt-right, harboring racist ideology, etc. The toothpaste is out of the tube. Who's next?

1 posted on 08/26/2017 8:34:05 PM PDT by NImerc
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

Free Speech!

quote:

To: NImerc

I agree. An internet site is nothing more than free speech. I assume they would win a law suit if they filed one.

3 posted on 08/26/2017 8:36:55 PM PDT by poinq

quote:

FR already been mentioned as a target on reddit.

4 posted on 08/26/2017 8:36:59 PM PDT by JohnyBoy (We should forgive communists, but not before they are hanged.)

He says on a website that has been screaming for violent overthrow of the government for nearly a decade now.

quote:

I’ll defend the site - so long as they’re not advocating violent overthrow of the government let them say their peace.

That, so-called, “civil rights lawyers” have managed to successfully censor a website is chilling and frightening and must be stopped hand, tooth and nail.

5 posted on 08/26/2017 8:37:07 PM PDT by Skywise

quote:

hate sites

What bull sh#t. What are "hate sites"?

Better pull down every last one of the Delusional Lying Leftist sites that are saturated with hatred for America and Americans.

7 posted on 08/26/2017 8:41:44 PM PDT by Jim 0216

quote:

This is 21st century version of book-burning.

8 posted on 08/26/2017 8:42:50 PM PDT by E. Pluribus Unum ( "If fascism ever comes to America, it will be called liberalism." --Ronald Reagan)

Freep continues to have no idea about how that series of tubes thing works.

quote:

To: Skywise

Ironically, it’s net neutrality-type regulations that would prevent private web hosting companies from doing this kind of thing. Unless we regulate the web as a utility this will continue.

10 posted on 08/26/2017 8:44:20 PM PDT by socalgop
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: socalgop

Net Neutrality doesn’t matter. The US gave up sovereignty of the Internet. Move your banned site to another country and it’s DOA if it’s not politically correct.

Or you could hide it on the dark net and receive a minute fraction of the original traffic.

14 posted on 08/26/2017 8:47:40 PM PDT by Rebelbase (Tyranny can hide within decorum.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Shots fired! Shots fired!

quote:

Stormfront has looked pretty tame compared to some of the “storming” on FR. I’d have as soon let it be.

22 posted on 08/26/2017 8:54:24 PM PDT by HiTech RedNeck (Tryin' hard to win the No-Bull Prize.)

quote:

“First they came for the Nazis....”

25 posted on 08/26/2017 9:01:27 PM PDT by dfwgator

quote:

Comment #30 Removed by Moderator

"Why aren't they taking down the right hate sites?"

quote:

how about pro abortion sites? Those sites obviously hate unborn children and advocate for the murder of unborn children- and not only do they advocate for it but they get women by the 1000’s to commit the murders- White supremacy doesn’t result in millions of murders like the pro abortion advocates do- how much more hateful can you get than that?

31 posted on 08/26/2017 9:06:24 PM PDT by Bob434

quote:

To: All

This is the most dangerous trend I have seen in my lifetime.

To me, even the spread of islam is less concerning.

I find it astounding that the left is willing to destroy the first amendment in order to harass fascists, but are simultaneously willing to coddle and cover for islamic fascists.

34 posted on 08/26/2017 9:11:29 PM PDT by TheTimeOfMan (A time for peace and a time for war)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Intolerant in NJ

we were a free society. Then we let in bunches of people that have no concept of a free society. Then we sent them to college so they could corrupt thinking into that of mob rule. Then we allowed them to tell us we weren’t a country, but a bunch of immigrants. Then we allowed them to run for office where they set about destroying everything American. And so here we are.

Thank you, Mr. President, for instituting extreme vetting, and none too soon. We’ve had enough imported rabble-rousers to last a lifetime.

38 posted on 08/26/2017 9:17:48 PM PDT by blueplum
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

No true conservative would ever say anything bad to the good blacks.

quote:

To: Syncro

I think he is saying there are a lot of racist remarks said here on FR. And he would be right. There are quite a few followers that do not know what conservatism means, and they are doing their level-best to keep black conservatives out by their hateful remarks.

Just ask blackfemalearmycaptain.

42 posted on 08/26/2017 9:29:11 PM PDT by Salvavida (The Missouri citizen's militia sends its regards.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

It's not communists staging rallies around the country or infesting the President's administration.

quote:

What about Communist sites? They’ve killed 20 times more than Nazis. Well, the left loves Communism so I guess it doesn’t matter how many they’ve killed.

48 posted on 08/26/2017 9:40:59 PM PDT by \/\/ayne (I regret that I have but one subscription cancellation notice to give to my local newspaper.)

You may strike them down but they will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

quote:

This is not a good sign. Stormfront was cartoonish, and censoring them will only legitimize their arguments. This proves to them that there are pernicious powers in control, and that freedom is gone in America. Want to start a war? This would be a good first step.

55 posted on 08/26/2017 10:19:21 PM PDT by freedomjusticeruleoflaw (Western Civilization- whisper the words, and it will disappear. So let us talk now about rebirth.)

Soroz!

quote:

SorozNazi will just buy a super-sized new internet host for them

65 posted on 08/26/2017 11:05:30 PM PDT by faithhopecharity ("Politicans are not born, they're excreted." -- Marcus Tillius Cicero)

Everyone is Nazi! :supaburn:

quote:

To: familyop

Communists are also antisemitic and racist, and they're the much larger threat today.

Exactly right.

Both groups in Charlottesville, the nazi / white supremacists and Antifa, are in fact fascist. But the nazis are a risible freak show of kooks, whereas Antifa enjoys the support of the popular culture, the MSM, and the Democrat Party. While we should certainly condemn the nazis, we must obliterate Antifa and their groupies, the only fascists who matter today.

67 posted on 08/26/2017 11:23:42 PM PDT by cynwoody
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 61 | View Replies]

Silicon Valley is Communist? Seriously?

quote:

Look around the web. Lots of Conservative sites are losing their right to monetize. More are being banned outright. The take out one like Stormfront with some fanfare because hey, who isn’t against designated NAZIs, but with less fuss they are knocking their opposition off the web and in this day when communication is close to instant that is knocking conservatives out of communication. The Communications monopolies need to be treated as Monopolies and broken up each into several smaller entities and if those smaller concerns all come under the control of Silicon Valley Communists then they need to be declared a Cartel and broken into yet smaller pieces.

71 posted on 08/27/2017 12:34:37 AM PDT by arthurus

quote:

To: Secret Agent Man

left wing socialist nutjobs actually built and own 90% of the internet. Silicon Valley is the most thoroughly Communist enclave on the planet. The techies who made so much money so fast have no perception of where the money came from. For the kiddie billionaires it fell out of the sky on them. They can't conceive of work being necessary to make a living. People only have to work because rich people don't want to share that which no one earned but just fell out of the sky. They know they are smarter than everyone else (and they are in a narrow channel) and believe that gives them the duty to make everyone else be nice to each other and share.

78 posted on 08/27/2017 12:48:40 AM PDT by arthurus
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

quote:

To: arthurus

I recently heard of a well known Holocaust survivor speaking at one of these “anti-hate” events. And cried a little inside to think how he was exploited for a superficial false flag. It isn’t enough to be “anti-hate.” One must be pro-love.

79 posted on 08/27/2017 12:50:32 AM PDT by HiTech RedNeck (Tryin' hard to win the No-Bull Prize.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 75 | View Replies]

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Jagged Jim posted:

Not defending this site at all. But keep in mind, Many on the left would described FR as alt-right, harboring racist ideology, etc. The toothpaste is out of the tube. Who's next?

1 posted on 08/26/2017 8:34:05 PM PDT by NImerc
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

"First they came for the literal Nazis, and I did not speak out..."

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

CommissarMega posted:

I know Goons were Zot on sight on Freep for a while but I don't know if that's still true or not. I've hardly ever heard anyone even mention SA in any context over there so I'm not sure if they have any idea if this thread exists or not.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Tias posted:

Ya know, it hadn't occurred to me to go looking at freep for their reaction on this.

Here's Internet’s longest-running white supremacist site offline posted by freeper NImerc

Alas, I had to go deal with lunch while putting this together, and Jagged Jim got it first. This is mostly different content.

Mostly.

Freepers:

quote:

This is 21st century version of book-burning.

8 posted on 8/26/2017, 8:42:50 PM by E. Pluribus Unum ( "If fascism ever comes to America, it will be called liberalism." --Ronald Reagan)

Yeah, they're thinking it.

quote:

The Daily Stormer got nuked also.

FR might not be next but the precedent has been set.

11 posted on 8/26/2017, 8:44:29 PM by Rebelbase (Tyranny can hide within decorum.)

Even when he doesn't post giant walls of copypasta, ETL still plugs his giant walls of copypasta.

quote:

Who’s next? Perhaps the hate America sites? Sites like those belonging to the major players in the recent protest movement, all or nearly all of whom are communist or anarchist-communist. One of them openly calls for the violent overthrow of the US government. Same org created the phony “Refuse Fascism” group. That org is the Revolutionary Communist Party. See my FR Home page for lots more on who these groups are.

12 posted on 8/26/2017, 8:46:38 PM by ETL (See my FR Home page for a closer look at today's Communist/Anarchist protest groups)

This thread is from this past Saturday. Also, that username.

quote:

Meanwhile, in San Francisco today thousands gathered for a demonstration marking the fact that the “so-called” (to quote the newsreader chippie on CBS’s local Philly outlet channel 3) Patriot Prayer conservative rally planned for this afternoon had been cancelled due to safety concerns - we are now openly celebrating the fact that free speech found unworthy by the mob can be shut down under threat of harm to those trying to exercise the right - this is very chilling stuff......

19 posted on 8/26/2017, 8:53:48 PM by Intolerant in NJ

quote:

So it was acceptable for over two decades, but only became a problem after some random doofus killed one person with a car in Virginia?

Of course, if an Islamist kills several with a car, nothing happens. #PrayForEurope

21 posted on 8/26/2017, 8:54:14 PM by Trump20162020

Oh my god just gently caress you forever - OR - Freepers:

quote:

“First they came for the Nazis....”

25 posted on 8/26/2017, 9:01:27 PM by dfwgator

COMMIES!

quote:

The Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law,

Holy crap. The Lawyer's committee is a COMMUNIST organization setup by the KGB, which has supported every mass murderer from Stalin to Mao to Pol Pot to the Sandanistas. And THEY get to remain online?

29 posted on 8/26/2017, 9:05:00 PM by montag813 (ue)

quote:

Comment #30 Removed by Moderator

quote:

Through most of my many decades of life, one of the most common mantras of Liberty was "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." This sentiment was universally agreed upon by everyone in society, no matter where one stood across the political spectrum.

It is so self-evident that it is fundamental to Liberty, a necessary condition for Liberty to exist. What has happened? The original concept of the Internet was an Internet of coequal peers. It was envisioned as the opposite of centralized control.

Slowly that vision has been chipped away until now the globalists envision it as a cable channel for the peons to be force fed a diet of Big Brother's dictates, the hoi polloi fattened up like a foie gras goose, readied for the slaughter.

32 posted on 8/26/2017, 9:07:47 PM by Governor Dinwiddie

Ahahahah they think reddit's admins will ever grow enough spine to ban T_D

quote:

I don’t defend it either - it truly is a racist hate site.

But this site will next, along with Breitbart, The_Donald, etc.

36 posted on 8/26/2017, 9:13:59 PM by stinkerpot65 (Global warming is a Marxist lie.)

This post is pure 100% distilled and concentrated freep.

quote:

To: Intolerant in NJ

we were a free society. Then we let in bunches of people that have no concept of a free society. Then we sent them to college so they could corrupt thinking into that of mob rule. Then we allowed them to tell us we weren’t a country, but a bunch of immigrants. Then we allowed them to run for office where they set about destroying everything American. And so here we are.

Thank you, Mr. President, for instituting extreme vetting, and none too soon. We’ve had enough imported rabble-rousers to last a lifetime.

38 posted on 8/26/2017, 9:17:48 PM by blueplum

COMMIES!!!!!!!11

quote:

They should be renamed the Lawyers Committee for Selected Civil Rights Under Their Law.

Most leftist lawyers, besides being arrogant, egotistical pricks, are NOT devoted to “equal law” or “equal rights”. They practice a type of law that the Nazis in Germany did to relatives of people I knew (esp. if they were Jewish, i.e. the Nuremberg Laws”), and that the Communists have practiced since they first gained power in Russia in 1917.

Communist law is anything they say the law is regardless of their constitutions and pronouncements of upholding the law.
It was practiced by Hillary Clinton’s internship chief, CPUSA member Charles R. Gary (Black Panther torture murder trial in New Haven, Conn; by William Kunstler and his hardcore Marxist law firm as well as by his/their creation from the old CPUSA front, the National Lawyers Guild, the Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR).

It was practiced by the CPUSA dominated Lawyers Committee on American Policies in Vietnam (very pro-Hanoi if you look at the records of the CPUSA members/sympathizers regarding their deliberate ignoring of Hanoi’s three nation atrocities and political genocide - So. Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia).

Lawyers today are NOT what they used to be when most of them were ideologically neutral when it came to the “law”. Today’s Marxist and ACLU parallel lawyers use the “law” to undermine the Constitution and to destroy any law they think is stopping them from attaining power.

And it is going to get worse until Pres. Trump completes filling vacant court seats with sane, law-respecting conservative judges (I don’t know if there are any “activist lawyers” who are moderates devoted to the letter and intent of the law, not what they think it is or want it to be).

We need a couple more conservative legal action foundations such as the American Civil Rights Unions, Judicial Watch, Landmark Legal Foundation, the western counterpart to Landmark (Pacific Legal Fdtn?), the Thomas Moore Center, etc.

Given good funding and decent staff, they can stop the Marxist and Far-Left Liberals from destroying our legal system.

41 posted on 8/26/2017, 9:25:57 PM by MadMax, the Grinning Reaper

Conservatism (maintain status quo) + authoritarianism (conform; obey) = this post.

quote:

To: blueplum

Then we let in bunches of people that have no concept of a free society...I don't think we let them in - this is a home-grown tragedy, the natural outcome of the 60's cultural revolution when students and the young in emotionality rebelled against anything that was handy and, just as today, those in authority were too cowardly and "understanding" to stand up to them - those perpetual rebels eventual took over the schools and universities, journalism, and entertainment and now pretty much in control they're in complete sympathy with the new rebels - here we are......

43 posted on 8/26/2017, 9:32:06 PM by Intolerant in NJ

quote:

This is not a good sign. Stormfront was cartoonish, and censoring them will only legitimize their arguments. This proves to them that there are pernicious powers in control, and that freedom is gone in America. Want to start a war? This would be a good first step.

55 posted on 8/26/2017, 10:19:21 PM by freedomjusticeruleoflaw (Western Civilization- whisper the words, and it will disappear. So let us talk now about rebirth.)

I love how much they hate the SPLC.

quote:

But it is Okay for Apple to run ad on iTunes for donations to the Anti-Christian hate group the Southern Poverty Law Center.

57 posted on 8/26/2017, 10:24:26 PM by TonyM

<TheFPlus>YES HELLO I DON'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM GOODBYE</TheFPlus>

quote:

Didn’t know they existed.. Never heard of the site..

58 posted on 8/26/2017, 10:27:53 PM by Davy Crocket

Tell me, freeper arthurus, what do you know about things?

quote:

To: blueplum

The Spread of ignorance was well underway decades before immigration, legal and illegal became a real factor. There has been no history taught in the schools for fifty years, and no civics or geography, little or no English. The schools inculcate attitudes rather than educate which makes the population over a human lifetime into the mass of nonthinking interchangeable parts that make a Communist Utopia seemingly inevitable and its faux facsimile probably unaboidable.

80 posted on 8/27/2017, 12:53:13 AM by arthurus

That's the income tax, direct election of the Senate, and the right of women to vote.

quote:

To: sparklite2

We gave up the republic, or formally made inevitable the totalitarianization of the Republic when we ratified Constitutional Amendments 16,17,and 19.

83 posted on 8/27/2017, 1:00:54 AM by arthurus

Tell me, freeper arthurus, why was giving women the vote a bad thing?

quote:

To: HiTech RedNeck

Those amendments were substantial changes in how the Republic has functioned.16 gave control of the money and production progressively to the central government. 17 changed the Sovereign States into Provinces with no representation in the Central Government. 19 slowly but inexorably changed the focus of the Republic from liberty to security and making everyone be nice.

88 posted on 8/27/2017, 1:14:33 AM by arthurus

quote:

HATE SITES

ABC.com
NBC.com
CBS.com

Shut them dowm!

102 posted on 8/27/2017, 3:42:27 AM by TheNext (Obamacare is KILLING GRANDMA!)

The average freeper understands nothing about the way the internet works. There have been a handful of people that have raised net neutrality and some of the techies have explained how, no, that's not how it works. Nevertheless, freep persists.

quote:

Isn’t there a fed law saying you can’t discriminate or violate civil liberties if you receive fed money?

If the gov helps subsidize access to the internet for the poor, maybe that could be used as a basis for suit.

109 posted on 8/27/2017, 5:34:15 AM by fruser1

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

How in the gently caress do you forget the fact that that line about "First they came for.." is ABOUT THE NAZIS? loving hell Freep.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

Silicon Valley is the most thoroughly Communist enclave on the planet

I just can't get over this line, it's so so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Fathis Munk posted:

I just can't get over this line, it's so so good.

Shocking footage of DemoRAT Silicon Valley CEO (and known KGB agent) ruthlessly gunning down West Virginia coal miners who voted Trump! The Left is Sick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj-FvdszohE