Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
Fact: trump voters are lovely ppl
whether they voted earnestly, ironically, or out of spite/nihilism doesn't factor in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I think voting against the interests of actual cool and good people to spite-gently caress the trump supporters is wrong and bad, though

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/jackmjenkins/status/901602131991461888

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
When are food prices projected to go up because of harvest failures since they got rid of all of the immigrant labor that does it? A lot of the red states cut SNAP so the combination of those things will be a huge disaster.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Azuth0667 posted:

When are food prices projected to go up because of harvest failures since they got rid of all of the immigrant labor that does it? A lot of the red states cut SNAP so the combination of those things will be a huge disaster.

lol

food riots in red states are gonna own

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Azuth0667 posted:

cut + work requirements for benefits passing

should be interesting indeed

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Gringostar posted:

lol

food riots in red states are gonna own

Why do you think cops are stocking up on grenade launchers and machine guns?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Rural red state cops usually dont make more than 35-40k/year in my experience so I don't expect them to be happy about this either.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
don't get too smug guys. how u gunna afford dat avocado toast when the midwest breadbasket has no more grain and mexican avocados have a 5000% tariff? california can't save u they spent all their fresh water on almonds

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

don't get too smug guys. how u gunna afford dat avocado toast when the midwest breadbasket has no more grain and mexican avocados have a 5000% tariff? california can't save u they spent all their fresh water on almonds

Do you even grow? :smug:

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
when mexico sends their avocados theyre not sending the best, theyre sending avocados that have lots of problems

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Slugnoid posted:

when mexico sends their avocados theyre not sending the best, theyre sending avocados that have lots of problems

they are unripe; they are moldy; they are hard, although some of them i'm sure are good fruits
:smugdon:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
I just want to say that I love guacamole. :taco:

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Mariana Horchata posted:

I just want to say that I love guacamole. :taco:

horchata is p good too

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Yes

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...lice/603661001/

:thejoke: I know

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

horchata is p good too

ya confirmed

today's burrito was lengua

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

still laffin at those 100% welfare dependent places in Kentucky that went all in on trump

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Crocoswine posted:

still laffin at those 100% welfare dependent places in Kentucky that went all in on trump

That guy who voted for Bevin because he promised to dismantle the KYnect (the medicaid expansion in KY) and run the government like a business, only to realize afterwards that KYnect was Obamacare and it isn't profitable to provide him services so a businessman will let him die, is one of the main reasons I thought to start this thread.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Epic High Five posted:

That guy who voted for Bevin because he promised to dismantle the KYnect (the medicaid expansion in KY) and run the government like a business, only to realize afterwards that KYnect was Obamacare and it isn't profitable to provide him services so a businessman will let him die, is one of the main reasons I thought to start this thread.

Wait who's this guy now

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

VitalSigns posted:

Wait who's this guy now

“[I]t doesn’t look to me as if [Bevin] understands,” the man said, struggling with the consequences of his own vote. “Without this little bit of help these people are giving me, I could probably die.” It’s a problem that apparently didn’t occur to him until after he backed the far-right candidate.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

I wonder if that guy stil votes republican.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Azuth0667 posted:

I wonder if that guy stil votes republican.

quote:

So why in the world would she support Bevin and vote to undermine her own interests? “I’m just a die-hard Republican,” the woman said.

they all will

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
some people are just born with broken brains and cant understand cause an effect. they should have voting rights removed

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
I love the admission of having no actual political opinion or free will. I'm just a Republican!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Azuth0667 posted:

Rural red state cops usually dont make more than 35-40k/year in my experience so I don't expect them to be happy about this either.

:laffo: that's what they make on paper, it doesn't include what they steal

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

:laffo: that's what they make on paper, it doesn't include what they steal

What exactly is there to steal in bumblefuck, ruralsville?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Azuth0667 posted:

What exactly is there to steal in bumblefuck, ruralsville?

Cash, same as anywhere else.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_forfeiture_in_the_United_States#Traffic_stops

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

A good man like Bevin would never do anything to hurt a hard-working, deserving guy like him. The only people who are gonna get hurt are moochers and city slickers who don't really work for their living!

*dies of preventable illness*

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Does anyone have that gif/Vine (RIP) video snippet of Trump saying "you knew drat well I was a snake before you let me in" at one of his campaign rallies? I think it was made right around the pussy tape, I feel like I'm gonna need it in the near future.

Azuth0667 posted:

The grocery store I go to in South Jersey has had a sign up for a few months saying that some produce has been in short supply due to weather conditions, I wonder how much of that is actually due to weather and how much is due to our impending immigrant farm labor problem?

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Crocoswine posted:

they all will

die-hard? oblige them with a loving gun

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
a transgender troop:

"I, of course, believe the commander-in-chief is doing what he knows to be right,” Schmid said. “However, there is an assumption among the public that we are unfit to serve and I intend to show that is not the case. I’ve been doing this job for 12-and-a-half years and there’s nothing to indicate I shouldn’t be able to continue doing it.”

dunno if she actually voted for him

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

got any sevens posted:

a transgender troop:

"I, of course, believe the commander-in-chief is doing what he knows to be right,” Schmid said. “However, there is an assumption among the public that we are unfit to serve and I intend to show that is not the case. I’ve been doing this job for 12-and-a-half years and there’s nothing to indicate I shouldn’t be able to continue doing it.”

dunno if she actually voted for him

Statistically she probably did

She's gonna get a dishonorable discharge for going public that she's trans lmao

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

C-Euro posted:

Does anyone have that gif/Vine (RIP) video snippet of Trump saying "you knew drat well I was a snake before you let me in" at one of his campaign rallies? I think it was made right around the pussy tape, I feel like I'm gonna need it in the near future.

The grocery store I go to in South Jersey has had a sign up for a few months saying that some produce has been in short supply due to weather conditions, I wonder how much of that is actually due to weather and how much is due to our impending immigrant farm labor problem?

https://youtu.be/Sy9_r2Rzrc0

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

From whom? These people have basically no cash on hand, no jobs and no valuable property. Its going to take a lot of half-broken 1994 F-150 forfeitures to make anything significant.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Azuth0667 posted:

From whom? These people have basically no cash on hand, no jobs and no valuable property. Its going to take a lot of half-broken 1994 F-150 forfeitures to make anything significant.

You're more likely to have cash on hand if your finances are rough, or so I've heard.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

https://twitter.com/dammitbabies/status/674767953649356800

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Volcott posted:

You're more likely to have cash on hand if your finances are rough, or so I've heard.

As well as other valuables if you're up to something illicit.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This is probably the best short summary of modern Conservatism

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
I'd add "trolled" somewhere in there but yeah it's pretty great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

this is just perfect