Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Jeb! Repetition posted:

When is Baked Alaska gonna come back and admit he can see. The longer he puts it off the worse it'll be

he said the doctors told him one month of impaired vision so I'm guessing he'll be back at exactly the one month point at the latest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Jeb! Repetition posted:

When is Baked Alaska gonna come back and admit he can see. The longer he puts it off the worse it'll be

He is in heavy shades, a smoking jacket and slippers on a davnport in his family's ancestral home dictating tweets

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

he said the doctors told him one month of impaired vision so I'm guessing he'll be back at exactly the one month point at the latest
He's crying about pepper spray right? I know he's being a melodramatic baby but you're good to go after pepper spray within an hour or so.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

bear mace and it's the strength / velocity of the spray that can cause lasting damage

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Casimir Radon posted:

He's crying about pepper spray right? I know he's being a melodramatic baby but you're good to go after pepper spray within an hour or so.

Well, usually. Some people can be really disabled by the stuff, and it can even kill, especially if there's a respiratory issue. But that's affecting the lungs, not the eyes.

And yeah - the strength and velocity can affect vision.

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

OldAlias posted:

bear mace and it's the strength / velocity of the spray that can cause lasting damage

it is also invisible

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
When u give a Nazi a cookie

He needs milk

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Dreddout posted:

Of course Notch and 2 Gryphon are friends why wouldn't they be?

I suppose 2 has gone full alt-right? I can't bear to look at his twitter to see, but I can't imagine he hasn't.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Casimir Radon posted:

He also might just be full of poo poo

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Data Graham posted:

I suppose 2 has gone full alt-right? I can't bear to look at his twitter to see, but I can't imagine he hasn't.

Quick glance at his twitter feed looks like he's gone...establishment democrat? Wait, that can't be right...but he's all in on punching nazis doesn't do any good while declaring nazis bad. Not sure what to make of that. Didn't he go full shitlord a while back?

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

He also might just be full of poo poo

Speaking of which....

https://twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/902396058445242368

Was the acid attack before, during, or after the macing with bear spray?

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
i thought we had come to the consensus that he probably joined in the proud line of MAGA chuds self-owning and maced himself

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Qu Appelle posted:

Speaking of which....

I thought he deleted his twitter. Was he just laying low until the heat died down?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

business hammocks posted:

I thought he deleted his twitter. Was he just laying low until the heat died down?

That's someone else's feed

And yeah I'm on team he faked it for sympathy

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

That's someone else's feed

And yeah I'm on team he faked it for sympathy

I mean "Millennial Matt" deleted his account and swore off internet publicity once he started getting recognized for being one of those fucks with the tiki torches. I guess it was short-lived.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Nanci Pelosi everyone.

http://www.democraticleader.gov/newsroom/82917/

Antifa is bad.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
why is he in the hospital? it's an eye injury something that requires around the clock observation. i'm calling fake.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Azathoth posted:

Quick glance at his twitter feed looks like he's gone...establishment democrat? Wait, that can't be right...but he's all in on punching nazis doesn't do any good while declaring nazis bad. Not sure what to make of that. Didn't he go full shitlord a while back?

I suppose that's better than I expected, considering that back in the day he basically made his name on South Park style both-sides-ism, where like he'd do a rant about sport hunters one week and then vegetarians the next.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

trump: has never jogged let alone ran

duterte: would shoot you in the back for a half a bottle of tylenol

putin: is even shorter than I am

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Casimir Radon posted:

like a few other posters here I'm on the side of him having faked it for sympathy

I think he doesn't know enough about mace/pepperspray or general eye injuries to know what sounds real or fake and is just trying to make it sound generically "bad"

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Spacetoaster, welcome to the resistance

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

THC posted:

dont need to worry about it, im on the papa george payroll

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
npr wants to do an interview with some antifa, so a guy i know at Its Going Down reached out to the NY alliance for volunteers and basically we spent half the night coming up with good fake names to use in the interview and if you hear someone named George S talking about how good antifa is you're welcome

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Casimir Radon posted:

It sucks though.

Pepper spray sucks so bad.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
somebody literally got killed but baked alaska is still crying about getting pepper sprayed cause he's a precious snowflake

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
newspaper exploiting suburban fears writes article catering to suburban opinions; film at 11

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/08/29/editorial-anarchist-hoodlums-enable-right-wing-bigots/

lol the dogs didn't even sign a name to it

EDIT: also to go with that service dog tackle going around the forums

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/08/29/one-charged-for-assault-on-officer-in-berkeley-protests/

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

imo it's inaccurate to say Baked Alaska "faked" it. it's more precise to say that he pepper sprayed himself.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
vic berg ever find out why that guy ended his stream right after baked started screaming for milk?

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/08/29/will-protesters-try-to-block-golden-gate-bridge-wednesday-morning/

quote:

SAN FRANCISCO — Transit and public safety officials said they are aware of a conservative activist’s call for an unpermitted rally and effort to block the Golden Gate Bridge starting with Wednesday morning’s rush hour.

John Walters Monroe announced plans to host a ‘March against Marxism’ event 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. from the 900 block of Lincoln Boulevard at Highway 101 onto the bridge, forcing traffic to wait until the city of San Francisco “agrees that ‘Antifa’ is a terrorist organization,” according to a Facebook page posted by a group called Conservative Rustles.

The page, which describes the event as “peaceful and loving” and is tagged for discovery within Facebook as “free admission” and “kid friendly,” tells parents to bring their children, speculating that anti-fascists “wouldn’t dare hurt the future generation of America, or would they …?”

When the page went up late Sunday, its invitation included outreach to members of the pro-white organization, Identity Evropa. That outreach was quietly scrubbed Tuesday afternoon. In a Southern Poverty Law Center profile of group founder Nathan Damigo, the watchdog organization says Identity Evropa “focuses on recruiting college-aged, white students in order to discuss ‘race realism’ and white interests.”

Monroe did not respond to an email requesting comment, and as of early Tuesday evening, the page listed no one as interested or going to attend.

The Golden Gate Bridge Highway and Transit District is aware of the post.

“No one has applied for a permit for an event, but we’re monitoring the situation,” Spokeswoman Priya Clemens said. “Events are only permitted on the sidewalks and plaza areas. It’s obviously illegal to stop traffic on (the) roadway of the Golden Gate.”

The California Highway Patrol said protests on roadways “is not only unlawful, but also extremely dangerous because it puts protestors, motorists, and first responders at great risk of injury or death.”

“We will continue to work closely with local officials ahead of any future events in California and stand ready to take action to protect public safety should any demonstration become violent,” CHP Officer Andrew Barclay said.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I'd sure hate to see some impatient tech millionaire run over a guy with a Pinochet shirt.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'd sure hate to see some impatient tech millionaire run over a guy with a Pinochet shirt.

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/902636127869435908

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
the only moral roadblock is my roadblock: my road block to defend the free speech of hate groups by declaring those opposed to them as terrorists

also there are of course people declaring this as a false-flag operation by antifa

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

"the pro-white organization identity europa"

gently caress that reporter. You got a spade right there in front of you: what do you call it?

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Qu Appelle posted:

Speaking of which....

Man, Lance Bass got weird after coming out

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
the city of San Francisco should concede and declare AntiFa as terrorists

they can then go forth and use this designation to absolutely no effect since antifascism doesn't rely on hierarchal organization to exist

no antifa to arrest here; just a bunch of communists/anarchists/etc standing up to hate mongers

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Why do these fucks think there's some organization out there called "antifa"?

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
because they're idiot fascists

idiot fascists still trapped in the world of late capitalism we all suffer in and thus everything must have a #Brand

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

imo it's inaccurate to say Baked Alaska "faked" it. it's more precise to say that he pepper sprayed himself.

I don't think so. My unshakeable belief is still that he got maced and honestly thought it was "acid" that would hurt his vision because he's melodramatic and not very bright, then realized it wasn't while he was in the hospital.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

THC posted:

Duterte probably personally killed a person way more recently than the other two. It's probably been a while for Putin to look someone in the eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Yeah. It's such a shame to see Don Bluth trying to be Disney.
is he still busy disowning his gay brother