Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

Thief posted:

i have mostly been playing other games in recent years but i still play cs:go once every month or so to maintain that literal bottom tier because playing ranked games there is pretty much always full of the most unintentionally funny people

from my experiences they know their callouts, they know buying strategies, they have seen hours worth of youtube tutorials... and yet their aim is so bad that that you can just run around with whatever guns you want and do alright

It's like half like that and half not. One wierd thing I keep seeing is people throwing guns like they think I'm going to get tricked into thinking it's a flashbang when they don't ever buy or throw grenades in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Try this one weird trick to cut belly fat and make it straight to Global Elite!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

nftyw posted:

Try this one weird trick to cut belly fat and make it straight to Global Elite!

Is it "p90 rush"?

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

Played solo q prime for the first time in a while on thursday. Immediately a guy on my team starts complaining the other team has a cheater who wrecked them last game. After first round said complainer says he's going to download cheats and brb. Two rounds later he rejoins and I think nothing of it until he starts calling people through walls and actually cheating. I report him for walling and on round 16 he gets kicked and banned from steam servers. I just checked his steam page and he now has a vac ban two days old and a sob story in his profile:

"My VAC ban is for CSGO, the reason i got it is because i got bored of the game and decided to cheat for 1 game on a prime server. this resulted in a ban within 5 minutes. Dont cheat on prime, and CSGO is also not that fun."

The dude he said was cheating went 13-20 and was really bad at the game.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

The other thing silvers love to do is not plant the bomb. Like we'll run around on side for 15 seconds in a 4v2 and I keep saying "[color] plant the bomb" while they go and lose it because they ran off the secured, empty site to go lose another 1v1.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

you cant abuse people for having less frags than you if you waste time doing things like planting the bomb

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
https://twitter.com/Steam_Spy/status/902166126427328513

Yessss maybe now Valve will push some meaningful updates!

lol

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

Luna Was Here posted:

What rank are you? My account is hard stuck silver and voice_enable 0 is the only thing that keeps me sane

silver 4 i think. I feel kinda stuck as well. Steam name is PooKum if you want to do some matches. Just a warning The highest rank i got was gold nova master and that was like 3 years ago so Im not the best. Still smarter than your average silver player.

e: I'd be down to play with anyone if ya'll wanna add me. http://steamcommunity.com/id/pookum/

Pookum fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Aug 28, 2017

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

a spot of good news, they threw thorin off eleague for nothing

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Goofballs posted:

I was hoping for dazed but nope :(

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Goofballs posted:

dazed next thanks

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Every person I've encountered with an encyclopedic obsession with skins sounds 16 or under. Valve is a morally bankrupt company

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Half Life 3 died for our sins

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

drunken officeparty posted:

Every person I've encountered with an encyclopedic obsession with skins sounds 16 or under. Valve is a morally bankrupt company

i barely know what skins i have

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

trying to jack off posted:

i barely know what skins i have

Dude is that a fac new dragon smoker m4 in matrix green?? he says, after seeing you in the time it takes to pass through dust2 doors

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I assure you Xen is an old man

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

I won a knife off of fl0m's stream and now I have hordes of children adding me after games asking if they can have it.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

ThePeavstenator posted:

I won a knife off of fl0m's stream and now I have hordes of children adding me after games asking if they can have it.

The obvious solution is to just pass the knife on to me so that the kids stop bothering you

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

ThePeavstenator posted:

I was spectating you yesterday and looked up your knife and saw like $160 and thought "that loving nerd"

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

I was spectating you yesterday and looked up your knife and saw like $160 and thought "that loving nerd"

Who are you on steam?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

ThePeavstenator posted:

Who are you on steam?

It's hurfdurf. Do not interact

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

It's hurfdurf. Do not interact

I played with him and he was very chill and cool :shrug:

Mighta been the heroin tho

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
I would find it incredibly hilarious if envyus curbstomps G2

If this was real sports everyone in the G2 org would have been fired by now

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Famethrowa posted:

I played with him and he was very chill and cool :shrug:

Mighta been the heroin tho

Been sober for about 13 months now :hfive:

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot
What does heroin feel like?

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Michael Scott posted:

Try some Mr. Pink. All the best CS Players do it

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Been sober for about 13 months now :hfive:

Way to go!

Michael Scott posted:

Go take a hot shot and see.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Michael Scott posted:

Imagine a saturday night goonman where everyone is having fun and laughing at your jokes and you are 25-4 and everyone wants you on their team

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Imagine a saturday night goonman where everyone is having fun and laughing at your jokes and you are 25-4 and everyone wants you on their team

sounds like you found something to do other than goonmans

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Michael Scott posted:

:laffo:

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
What does sex feel like?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Audax posted:

What does sex feel like?

like making that sweet sweet 1v5 deagle clutch to win the game.

But wetter.

FMPONE
Feb 14, 2013

Level Designer Dude
Hello friends!

Today I shared the first images of SUBZERO, please let me know what you think

https://twitter.com/FMPONE/status/903203747957964801

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
It's very, very pretty. I'm glad I'm not playing on a toaster because I assume it will be pretty demanding compared to a lot of current rotation maps

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

If you're looking for more testers post it up in the sub.io thread in PGS and we can put it on the server

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

mcvey posted:

If you're looking for more testers post it up in the sub.io thread in PGS and we can put it on the server

like it'll ever got voted for.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Gingerbread House Music posted:

like it'll ever got voted for.

I think it will, we've played pre-release versions of fmpones maps before. We have to go through the map list soon anyways and remove a lot of the filler maps on there(wtf is de_austria).

+season +fire +contra as well, please whoknew/minineo

Macarius Wrench
Mar 28, 2017

by Lowtax
Played my first match of this in maybe 18 months last night and went 20-6-4 which might be the best I've ever done in any online shooter and now I'm scared to play another.

FMPONE
Feb 14, 2013

Level Designer Dude

mcvey posted:

Absolutely, will try to get you guys in a test for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
i know its been a while now but everytime i play this game, the way they changed the sounds is still distracting after all this time

like it is one of the most baffling and terrible updates this game has ever seen in the last decade. i'm sure its justified for some eSportz reason but :jerry:

Dude is that a fac new dragon smoker m4 in matrix green?? he says, after seeing you in the time it takes to pass through dust2 doors

lmao