Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Yeah I'm kinda done with S11. Built a HT Garg, LazyMancer farmer and a TalVyr. After seeing the 2.6.1 changes I'm just wanting S12 to start sooner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Yeah I'm kinda done with S11. Built a HT Garg, LazyMancer farmer and a TalVyr. After seeing the 2.6.1 changes I'm just wanting S12 to start sooner.

Same but after seeing the leaderboards fill up with DHs running entirely primal gear

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Same but after seeing the leaderboards fill up with DHs running entirely primal gear

I told you it would be a poo poo show a month in!

And you have to admit you had fun regardless

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Demon Hunter is still my favorite class. I have like 600+ hours total on Demon Hunter, the next closes is Wizard and Monk at like 300 hours each.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

I said come in! posted:

Demon Hunter is still my favorite class. I have like 600+ hours total on Demon Hunter, the next closes is Wizard and Monk at like 300 hours each.

:same:

I had a ton of time initially on wizard but I haven't played one in quite a few seasons now. Barb and Sader I'll give another shot next season if those changes stick. Maybe monk if I can make a powerful build dropping bells on bitches.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I'm still having fun being an idiot and playing this on ps4 non season :spergin:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I will one up you and say I play non-season on PC.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
Non-season PC with less than 600 paragon here having fun on my Wastes Whirly-bird Barb! :hf:

Dross
Sep 26, 2006

Every night he puts his hot dogs in the trees so the pigeons can't get them.

Has there been any attempt to quantify the relative strength of build in a post-patch environment? I want to start putting together the appropriate gear now (for things that won't have non-retroactive changes).

mewse
May 2, 2006

Larrymer posted:

Maybe monk if I can make a powerful build dropping bells on bitches.

Bell monks and UE DHs will be so fast at clearing T13

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I told you it would be a poo poo show a month in!

And you have to admit you had fun regardless

Oh it was super fun and I regret nothing, when stats mattered because they were real I was #7 in the world!!!11

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Checking in for pc non season crew, at least the majority of public games are good now

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Kinda surprised there are so many other non season dudes and so few other console dudes. I have a good PC but I prefer to get high and kill poo poo on the couch, often laying down

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I just bought it on bone so that I could be a lazy gently caress on the couch at times, play with people over at the house, and play with console goons too. I feel like I made the right choice, but my glorious Captains chair dungeon pc poop carpet on wheels will always be my favorite

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot

Dross posted:

Has there been any attempt to quantify the relative strength of build in a post-patch environment? I want to start putting together the appropriate gear now (for things that won't have non-retroactive changes).

Rhykker made a revised tier list based on PTR runs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aoHJ8diM_Y

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
Is there a good non season PC clan for filthy casuals? I've asked in LLJK community a few times but I'm ignored by the seasonal players. :ohdear:

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
How does it work when the season ends and your seasonal stash merges with your non season stash? Do you get all new tabs, do the seasonal tabs overwrite the non seasonal tabs? I have a ton of stuff in both stashes and don't want to lose any of it.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

WarMECH posted:

Is there a good non season PC clan for filthy casuals? I've asked in LLJK community a few times but I'm ignored by the seasonal players. :ohdear:

I'm up for anything if I'm on, but I don't always see the chat.

Will Styles
Jan 19, 2005

Node posted:

How does it work when the season ends and your seasonal stash merges with your non season stash? Do you get all new tabs, do the seasonal tabs overwrite the non seasonal tabs? I have a ton of stuff in both stashes and don't want to lose any of it.

Everything in your seasonal stash is mailed to you. You then have 30 days to go through and accept the items and store them somewhere in non-season.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

PathAsc posted:

I'm up for anything if I'm on, but I don't always see the chat.

same! The only thing for me though is that i'm super busy nowadays and only really have time to play Diablo 3 for about an hour in the morning before work.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I said come in! posted:

same! The only thing for me though is that i'm super busy nowadays and only really have time to play Diablo 3 for about an hour in the morning before work.

I'm on swing shifts so that can work out easily since I'm on at stupid random times anyway

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Will Styles posted:

Everything in your seasonal stash is mailed to you. You then have 30 days to go through and accept the items and store them somewhere in non-season.

Thanks. Does this include legendary gems?

Node fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Aug 31, 2017

Esroc
May 31, 2010

Goku would be ashamed of you.
Lost a Torment 10 HC Hammerdin to frickin' lag of all things that had over 30 hours of work put into him. The backup Crusader that I'm using to attempt to re-create my previous one is now at 17 hours and not a single goddamn piece of Hammerdin gear has dropped. I would think that should be statistically impossible. Kadala has given me the Ivory Tower shield five times in a row. That definitely is so statistically improbable as to border on the impossible. This game hates me and wants me to stop playing.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Esroc posted:

Lost a Torment 10 HC Hammerdin to frickin' lag of all things that had over 30 hours of work put into him. The backup Crusader that I'm using to attempt to re-create my previous one is now at 17 hours and not a single goddamn piece of Hammerdin gear has dropped. I would think that should be statistically impossible. Kadala has given me the Ivory Tower shield five times in a row. That definitely is so statistically improbable as to border on the impossible. This game hates me and wants me to stop playing.

Actually the game loves you and is rewarding you for choosing hardcore

Esroc
May 31, 2010

mewse posted:

Actually the game loves you and is rewarding you for choosing hardcore

Well if Kadala keeps "rewarding" me with garbage I'm going to invent a way to inhabit video games and change humanity forever with this amazing technology just so I can go to Tristram and stab her in the loving face.

bio347
Oct 29, 2012
Man, 2.6.1 buffs so many fun builds. We're not anywhere near S12 and I'm already having trouble deciding what I want to do!

xiansi
Jan 26, 2012

im judjing all goons cause they have bad leader, so a noral member is associated whith thoose crasy one

Personaly i would quit the goons if i was in cause of thoose crasy ppl
Clapping Larry

Node posted:

Thanks. Does this include legendary gems?

Yes it does.

Salvage anything that's not really good, ditch all non-levelled legendary gems, and store any class-specific gear in character inventory. The end of season gearmail can be quite overwhelming.

And I barely touch non-season. But...must optimise hoarding, just in case!

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

bio347 posted:

Man, 2.6.1 buffs so many fun builds. We're not anywhere near S12 and I'm already having trouble deciding what I want to do!

New patch just came out like an hour ago too with some HOTA buffs, Jade, and a few others.

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
Just trash all your NS gear. Go ahead, do it. You'll be surprised how easy it is to let go.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

I'm not gonna play it anyway, I just delete my old characters.

Tugboat Willy
Jun 9, 2004

Jade getting 50% damage reduction in the latest PTR patch. :aaa: Looks like I'll be doing Monk+WD in S12. :cool:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Esroc posted:

Well if Kadala keeps "rewarding" me with garbage I'm going to invent a way to inhabit video games and change humanity forever with this amazing technology just so I can go to Tristram and stab her in the loving face.

If it's any consolation, Hammerdin is the squishiest build and you'd probably have RIPped soon!

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

Tugboat Willy posted:

Jade getting 50% damage reduction in the latest PTR patch. :aaa: Looks like I'll be doing Monk+WD in S12. :cool:

Thank god. The toughest part of playing jade for me is just staying alive. The damage is stellar, but I get 2 shot by pretty much everything.

Esroc
May 31, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

If it's any consolation, Hammerdin is the squishiest build and you'd probably have RIPped soon!

Yeah, it's always been. But I don't have much better luck with the Roland set. My Hall of Horrendous Fuckups is pretty 50/50 between Hammers and Sweepers. But Hammerdin is the more fun of the two in my opinion.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
Roland's build was a really bad way to reintroduce me to Diablo, because I got used to the feeling of near invulnerability from it. Every other class feels like a paper mache snowflake compared to it.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Didn't see the changes to Frozen Orb, now I kinda wanna see how good a Wizspike build could be.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Frozen Orb testing on the PTR by sVr is showing a lot of potential. With this change, he believes it can surpass lwiz (but solo will need more fishing for right mob sets) and even dps in 4mans.

S12 is now available on PTR. Here's what's coming:

Haedrig's Gift sets:

Barbarian | Immortal King’s Call
Crusader | Seeker of the Light
Demon Hunter | Natalya’s Vengeance
Monk | Uliana’s Stratagem
Witch Doctor | Spirit of Arachyr
Wizard | Vyr’s Amazing Arcana

Conquests:

On A Good Day/I Can't Stop: Level three Legendary Gems to level 65.
Boss Mode/Worlds Apart: Kill the following bosses at max level on Torment X or higher within 20 minutes of the start of the game.
The Thrill/Super Human: Reach Greater Rift Level 45 Solo without any Set items equipped.
Curses!/Stars Align: Kill 350 or more monsters in a Cursed Chest event at level 70 on Torment X difficulty or higher.
Years of War/Dynasty: Reach Greater Rift Level 55 Solo with the full bonuses of six of the following Class sets.

Another 4 easy/quick conquests with a 5th easy, but longer/grindier, one.

Portrait

Chapter 4 Reward
http://i.imgur.com/aLTIOOU.gifv

DrSeRRoD fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Aug 31, 2017

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
And didn't they say they were going to address cursed chest mob spawn rates?

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Dameius posted:

And didn't they say they were going to address cursed chest mob spawn rates?

I don't recall, but I don't know if bumping the rate of spawn on other mobs can compete with spawning the little crab dudes that die so fast and spawn in large numbers. I just saw that conquest and immediately thought Cursed Peat the way that Avarice makes me think Ruins of Corvus because it's a guaranteed way to spawn hundreds of the little crab bastards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Who is Wala?