Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Barcelona van attack – Fourteen people have been confirmed killed in two attacks in Spain on Thursday, the latest in a spree of deadly attacks in Europe with vehicles"

Telegraph:

Independent:

After Picasso.

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Alone on his pedestal - Chris Riddell on Donald Trump’s response to white supremacist violence in Charlotteville"

Sunday Telegraph:

Bruce Forsyth, king of UK gameshows, dies aged 89

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Jeremy Hunt and Stephen Hawking – Jeremy Hunt has accused Stephen Hawking of a ‘pernicious’ lie after the physicist said it seemed the Tories were steering the UK towards a US-style health insurance system"

Telegraph:

US to review China intellectual property policies

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Big Ben bongs sound for final time for four years

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

I don't hate any of them. I think that might be a first for this thread (although no Mac, so it's cheating slightly).

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Big Ben’s chimes falling silent – MPs gather outside parliament to hear bell’s bongs for the last time until 2021 as tower undergoes renovation work"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Trump to expand US military intervention in Afghanistan

Mail:
Mac on ... Big Ben's bongs

'Ah, looks like a last-minute compromise by the Government'

David Squires:

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

S usei

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
How the heck are you lads not talking about the new Corbyn comix in the works? Read an article 'bout it in the Graun, it even has a buncha regulars in it

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I don't read newspapers.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Donald Trump and Afghanistan – US is preparing to send thousands more troops to Afghanistan after the president Donald Trump bowed to arguments from his top generals to raise the stakes once more in the 16-year war"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

After Bairnsfather.

Evening Standard:

UK could remain under control of EU court for years, ministers suggest

Guardian Australian Sport:

Here's some of those Corbyn comics Deceitful Penguin mentioned.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Adams is such a waste of space.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

This is a specific reference to Mr Benn being 50 years old.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

ookiimarukochan posted:

This is a specific reference to Mr Benn being 50 years old.

Neat, didn't catch that.

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the UK’s Brexit negotiations – EU says Britain is still debating its own position months after triggering article 50"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor run out of insults as press conference proves the time for talking is over

Mail:
Mac on... Britain's laziness epidemic

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Donald Trump's presidency – Donald Trump unleashed fresh volley of tweets in which he attacked fellow Republicans and depicted himself replacing Barack Obama in a ‘solar eclipse’"

Telegraph:

Proportion of students getting good GCSE grades falls after reforms; Big net migration fall since Brexit vote, latest estimates show

Independent:

Shadow minister faces backlash over women-only train carriage idea; New CCTV of Corbyn's 'traingate' journey published

Times:

Evening Standard:

Fleets of 'driverless' lorries will be trialled on Britain's motorways from next year, Government announces

Mail:
Mac on... British man arrested in Turkey for collecting coins while snorkelling

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on semi-automated truck convoys in the UK – The government has given the go-ahead for trials of convoys of semi-automated trucks on UK motorways – despite concerns about the safety of the technology"

Also Martin Rowson's done a series of radio interviews where he talks and paints his subjects.

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Boris Johnson concedes UK will have to pay for Brexit

Stephen Collins:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Possibly of interest: Radio 4 got Osborne and Rowson together.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"David Davis's new clothes - Chris Riddell on the Brexit secretary’s negotiations with the EU"

Sunday Telegraph:

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Labour's shift on Brexit – Labour is to announce a dramatic policy shift by backing continued membership of the EU single market beyond March 2019, when Britain leaves the EU, establishing a clear dividing line with the Tories on Brexit for the first time"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

gently caress me the pro-Corbyn one is just embarassing.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on David Davis and Brexit talks – Brexit secretary calls on EU to show ‘flexibility and imagination’ as opposite number raises concerns about progress"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Greens call for urgent inquiry into East Sussex chemical cloud

Times:

Evening Standard:

'Missile passing': Japan wakes to ominous warning about North Korean launch; Strictly Come Dancing stars strut their stuff on red carpet

Mail:
Mac on... Swingers parties in Kent

'No. This is not the queue for a Sevenoaks swingers' sex orgy – we're just hot!'

David Squires:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
That Squires is the absolutely Gooniest cartoon ever.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Dabir posted:

gently caress me the pro-Corbyn one is just embarassing.

Which one are you talking about?

Ekkerates
Sep 26, 2013

Gum posted:

Which one are you talking about?

It took me a moment too spot it as well. But it's the independent one with Corbyn stacking mattresses.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Donald Trump and tropical storm Harvey – An executive order issued by Trump earlier this month revoked flood-risk standards for federally funded infrastructure projects in areas prone to flooding – like many of those now sinking in Texas"

Telegraph:

May to press Japan on its EU trade deal in hopes of a model for UK

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
Mac on... Donald Trump's south Pacific problems

'I'm gonna blast that man right outa my hair!'

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

It's weird to see Mac trying to do actual political satire for a change.

Fearless
Sep 3, 2003

DRINK MORE MOXIE

Uh, anyone else notice that Trump has six fingers in that Mac?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Fearless posted:

Uh, anyone else notice that Trump has six fingers in that Mac?

HALLO! My name is Obama Montoya. You have attacked my legacy; prepare to die!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's just a prosthesis to make it look normal sized at first glance.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Kate Evans on Kezia Dugdale and the Scottish Labour leadership – Party figures close to Corbyn said there had been no pressure on Dugdale to leave. Claims there was a confrontation between them last week were dismissed as ‘absolute nonsense’ by one source, who said their dealings were cordial and respectful."

Telegraph:

Independent:

Japan remains committed to UK after Brexit, Abe tells May

Times:

'I'm not a quitter': Theresa May says she could fight another election as PM

Evening Standard:

Public marks 20 years since Princess Diana's death

Mail:
Mac on... North Korea's threat of impending doom

'It's all very worrying - I'd hate to miss next week's Bake Off.'

Guardian Australian Sport:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
What's with the Torygraph and inadvertently making Corbyn look cool as gently caress?

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
seriously how could anybody who's remotely aware of scottish politics as of the past ten years or so possibly think destroying the scottish labour party and deposing its leader was a bad thing. even if that had actually happened, that is

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Cerebral Bore posted:

What's with the Torygraph and inadvertently making Corbyn look cool as gently caress?

They need to make him look like a genuine threat. So they have to present him as powerful and dangerous.

Angepain posted:

seriously how could anybody who's remotely aware of scottish politics as of the past ten years or so possibly think destroying the scottish labour party and deposing its leader was a bad thing. even if that had actually happened, that is

She was for sure for def not pushed, my ~*~*~contacts~*~*~ say. Everyone's actually kind of pissed that she left so suddenly.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Theresa May’s ‘I’m not a quitter’ claim – Prime minister risks reigniting anger within the Conservatives as she insists she will lead party into another general election"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Laughing gas still illegal despite court decisions, UK government says
Bonus! Animated cartoon!

Evening Standard:

Mail:
Mac on... Theresa May's leadership wobbles

'Is madam just buying a souvenir or preparing to join leadership discussions back home?'

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
At least he drew both of them with slits for eyes?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Liam Fox and Brexit negotiations – Liam Fox has ratcheted up the government’s war of words with the EU over Brexit by saying Britain will not be ‘blackmailed’ into paying an excessive exit settlement"

Telegraph:

After Calvin & Hobbes.

Independent:

US hands out first contracts for border wall prototypes

Times:

After Tenniel.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"May's game of thrones - Chris Riddell on the prime minister’s pledge to stand at the next general election"

Sunday Telegraph:

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Stephen Collins:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on Theresa May and the Brexit divorce bill – David Davis has denied Theresa May is preparing to approve a Brexit ‘divorce bill’ of €50bn, saying UK negotiators would not allow time pressures to force Britain into paying vast sums"

Telegraph:

Brexit: Labour prepares first attempt to vote down EU withdrawal bill

Independent:

Times:

After Monty Python.

Evening Standard:

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I like that Times, it's an easy joke but it still got a laugh out of me.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on a royal baby and North Korea – While Kensington Palace celebrates the news that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child, the US has accused North Korea of ‘begging for war’"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Theresa May reins in Tory rebels with fear of reshuffle

Times:

Evening Standard:

Some of my best friends are vegans, says Jeremy Corbyn, but I’m not one

Mail:
Mac on... the Rooneys' marriage problems

'I'm sorry, Mrs Rooney. You are fined £2,500 for putting too much rubbish in your bin.'

David Squires:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on David Davis and the Brexit process – David Davis revealed surprisingly little that was new about the Brexit proces in his statement and claimed that no one ever said it would be easy"

Bonus! Tribune magazine:

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Duchess wins damages over topless photos

Evening Standard:

Leaked document reveals UK Brexit plan to deter EU immigrants

Mail:
Mac on... Kate's pregnancy

'Yes, your Royal Highness. One man's cracked it. A new guaranteed miracle cure!... Side effects?... Hang on, I'll ask him...'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

drat, that Telegraph is quite something.