Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cams posted:

how in the absolute hell can you defend gazillion's money plan on this??? OMFG

your loyalty to defend gaz's completely unethical money making business plan despite having gaz's "fist of doom" rammed up your rectum is impressive...almost as if you arent just some PC transfer fanboy and have a vested interest in hugging gaz's nuts.

you speak like a total PC cuck, who, like gaz, has a total disconnect with console gamers...and as such, you should probably shut your cake hole when defending gaz's "fair" money grabbing tactics, especially at this crucial exposing juncture...youve exposed your bias, and you are on the losing side, no matter how many paid sheil "awesomes" you get on your dog vomit post.......if theres anyone i hate more than an abusive thief that manipulates through poorly executed occult practices, its some brainless cuck that will nut hug that abuser for personal gain in an attempt to defend and enable the abuser to continue on the path of abuse...meawhile i payed real cash and wasted real time as a consequence, and having suckass morons like you defend gaz in an attempt to enable EVERYONE to be taken advantage of....you care about yourself, and your opinions are bias, and you are disrespecting a butt ton of people that gazillion has straight up ripped off. if you werent out for gaz, you wouldnt even mention the "money" plan, what the hell is it of interest for you to bring up and defend in this issue? monetized fairly? based on what? other games? other games without spelling errors and items from the PC version that cant be used that drop on PS4? you must be talking about one of those games that was completed before release wasnt slapped together by an incompetent company. there is no other reason for you to, other than to suckass to gaz and make it look as if you are vying for them to continue to scam people...scumbag...to even bring up "fair money". F you dude, personally, F you for everyone who has invested one red cent in this games sake, and F every other scumbag on this forum spewing the same sellout nonsense. cuck idiot.

im gonna have to get banned, im having a hard time refraining from responding to narrow minded, self satisfying morons telling people that they should be fine with being completely scammed of their money and time....this game and company has absolutely been exposed for the massive turd that it is, anyone still on the gaz bandwagon at this point should be labeled naive, or ousted and mocked as "plants" for gaz, chiming in, in order to keep you herd of sheep grazing quietly on the same mundane BS, and being told that whatever knew overpriced complete ripoff content out is such a "great deal!" and should be purchased, and that you like it.

F2P = FORCED 2 PAY

it was me i wrote all this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

he made like 5 posts of similar length before they all got deleted

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Rufio posted:

is it time to log in yet?

Can't login before 36 challenges

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Kelp Plankton posted:

So bump my guess of "5 and then give up" to "15 and then give up" I guess? I'm just not confident that they're going to see enough player interest in this to keep doing the whole roster

It's also probably safe bet that the Fantastic Four characters aren't going to get this. Possibly X-Men characters too.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

wrong thread but i'll take it

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Ghostpilot posted:

It's also probably safe bet that the Fantastic Four characters aren't going to get this. Possibly X-Men characters too.

idk they added x-men to the phone game

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Percelus posted:

idk they added x-men to the phone game

but they didn't let any x-men in the new marvel vs capcom

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Brother Entropy posted:

but they didn't let any x-men in the new marvel vs capcom

ya but the space is more limited on that roster so only people who have movie franchises to sell get a spot. firebrand and mike haggar though that's p hot

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
No X-Men or FF or Deadpool, and they still couldn't find a spot for Shuma-Gorath?

I don't buy it. Conspiracy says I!

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

No X-Men or FF or Deadpool, and they still couldn't find a spot for Shuma-Gorath?

I don't buy it. Conspiracy says I!

they have most of shuma's flashy stuff to dormammu

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

The reason the X-Men aren't in the new MvC is the roster was finalized before Marvel allowed X-Men to be in stuff again. They'll be DLC probably

The F4 and Surfer are really the only ones in danger of being ignored on purpose instead of out of laziness

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Cease to Hope posted:

they have most of shuma's flashy stuff to dormammu

It's not the SAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEE!!! :saddowns:

I want to be a godtopus!

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
I don't even understand this lvl 70 Omega prestige thing you're describing. Are they removing the old prestige levels or you can only Omega prestige a charcter that's cosmic 60. It seems like they're just adding 10 levels and the xp gain reduces each handful of levels for the hero, but then some of you are saying you actually prestige 70 times? Are you misinterpreting it or am I? I mean, I'll _____ prestige Wolverine regardless of what it's called or how long it takes of course, but it'd be nice to have a clearer idea.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

davebo posted:

I don't even understand this lvl 70 Omega prestige thing you're describing. Are they removing the old prestige levels or you can only Omega prestige a charcter that's cosmic 60. It seems like they're just adding 10 levels and the xp gain reduces each handful of levels for the hero, but then some of you are saying you actually prestige 70 times? Are you misinterpreting it or am I? I mean, I'll _____ prestige Wolverine regardless of what it's called or how long it takes of course, but it'd be nice to have a clearer idea.
don't know how it will end up working on pc because the pc version is dead and doesn't matter, but on console you have to get a character to max level prestige, then craft the thing to grant them omega prestige. from there, you do indeed have the opportunity to prestige 70 times. the first 10 prestiges are supposed to be leveling at a normal rate, though right now on consoles it seems to be taking 20% longer for the first 10 prestiges. dunno if this is intentional.

they are not adding 10 levels, it is indeed 70 prestiges where every time you prestige you get +1 to each of your primary stats. also 10 of your primary defensive stats per prestige, which is pretty funny.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Kelp Plankton posted:

The reason the X-Men aren't in the new MvC is the roster was finalized before Marvel allowed X-Men to be in stuff again. They'll be DLC probably

The F4 and Surfer are really the only ones in danger of being ignored on purpose instead of out of laziness

wow way to ignore the most important casualty in this, super skrull

make skrull super again

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

cams posted:

don't know how it will end up working on pc because the pc version is dead and doesn't matter, but on console you have to get a character to max level prestige, then craft the thing to grant them omega prestige. from there, you do indeed have the opportunity to prestige 70 times. the first 10 prestiges are supposed to be leveling at a normal rate, though right now on consoles it seems to be taking 20% longer for the first 10 prestiges. dunno if this is intentional.

they are not adding 10 levels, it is indeed 70 prestiges where every time you prestige you get +1 to each of your primary stats. also 10 of your primary defensive stats per prestige, which is pretty funny.

Extrapolating from that to how difficulty will scale in the future:
They've learned from the PC version that our favorite opponent is the training dummy. All future high-difficulty bosses will be big blobs of HP that do no damage.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

I could see bosses on the console version just being hp dummies with an attack every other minute that people will still die to

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

OF BOREDOM

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost
I wonder if anyone even remember Namor.

Percelus posted:

wow way to ignore the most important casualty in this, super skrull

make skrull super again

Nah somehow SS and chapter 10 got to stay.

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!
marvel and fox share the movie rights for skrulls apparently, skrulls are even going to be in the captain marvel movie apparently, but fox owns the rights to some specific ones so no super skrull for marvel heroes 202X

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

who owns the rights to darkhawk?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Whoever remembers he's still in hospital after the last miniseries they brought him briefly out of hospital for.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Other posted:

marvel and fox share the movie rights for skrulls apparently, skrulls are even going to be in the captain marvel movie apparently, but fox owns the rights to some specific ones so no super skrull for marvel heroes 202X

Kl'rt, the Super Skrull with FF powers, is the chapter 10 boss still. That's what the post you're replying to just said.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

User posted:

I wonder if anyone even remember Namor.

If I remember right, he has the most hosed up rights issues. Some company owns his video game rights, so he hasn't even been in the Lego games despite being the baddest mother fucker to have wings on his ankles.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
Is it time to login again yet?

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
no

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
You can log in now and try the current event that requires killing hundreds of ninjas in midtown, like the second rarest spawn possible.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Saint Freak posted:

You can log in now and try the current event that requires killing hundreds of ninjas in midtown, like the second rarest spawn possible.

click on the manhole covers

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Cease to Hope posted:

click on the manhole covers

Yeah, those are rare

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

And it takes like half a minute for the clowns to pile out of their sewer.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
I watched the Defenders and have had my fill of ninjas and Iron Fists.

Is Iron Fist also misguidedly the center of the event? It would be thematically appropriate.

Especially if he gets his rear end kicked by the other heroes several times over for being a worthless douchebag.

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost

Saint Freak posted:

Yeah, those are rare

Only if you don't look for them.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Are armor drives useless now or how do these cyclical currency things work

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost
You can buy some decent cosmic artifacts with them

Siege is BiS for quite a few builds, and the grenade and portal are still solid too for some too.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Saint Freak posted:

...is that what the event is on pc? on ps4 you go to story chapter 3 to kill ninjas, and are rewarded with one of the gambling boxes. event is on its 11th day now, probably go two weeks, so 14 possible free boxes (2800g value)

i only started doing it on day 6 and i've gotten 3 costumes from it and about 120 marvelous essence so i can buy pmuch any costume i want.

i like most of the choices they've made with the console version of this game.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Is it time to login again yet?

not unless you have a time machine to travel back to 2012 or whenever brevik first dropped this deuce

madcow
Mar 20, 2006

cams posted:

...is that what the event is on pc? on ps4 you go to story chapter 3 to kill ninjas, and are rewarded with one of the gambling boxes. event is on its 11th day now, probably go two weeks, so 14 possible free boxes (2800g value)

i only started doing it on day 6 and i've gotten 3 costumes from it and about 120 marvelous essence so i can buy pmuch any costume i want.

i like most of the choices they've made with the console version of this game.

On PC, it is the normal, do daily event, get currency to get items from vendor.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Percelus posted:

not unless you have a time machine to travel back to 2012 or whenever brevik first dropped this deuce

you dont want to play launch era Marvel Heroes

you want when doomsaw revamped everything, like roughly a year in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Kelp Plankton posted:

you dont want to play launch era Marvel Heroes

you want when doomsaw revamped everything, like roughly a year in
yeah mid 2014 this game really hit its stride. i started in late 2013 when luke cage came out, it was still rough.

luke cage's release was also my first glimpse of "gaz", as the random hero boxes were, for some reason, weighted to greatly favor the newest hero. this may have lasted for heroes after luke cage, can't remember.