Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Cingulate posted:

Ich bin ja immer noch single issue-Voter. Ist da ne pro-Atom-Partei dabei? Idealerweise auch eine, die pro Immigration ist. (Ich weiß, ich frage das etwa alle 2 Monate :()

Probably no sane one. Someone correct me on this, but I think the costs for renewables have started to fall below nuclear energy and this is not going to change unless you de-regulate the nuclear industry or invest in R&D to bring new technologies to the market. Nuclear energy just doesn't make sense anymore, from an economic perspective. According to the Studienlage, we are free to expand renewables for the next couple of decades, without any need for large storage projects, as long as investments in grid upgrades are sustained. Parties are gonna focus on that, not on the perceived child rapist equivalent of power generation methods.

Nuclear energy is a nice fantasy in a dramatic last ditch effort to safe the climate. But nobody gives that much of a poo poo about the climate, so it's just a fantasy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I just remembered my absolute favorite BüSo thing, bar none: ahead of the Abgeordnetenhauswahl 2011 there was one of those things on RBB where the smaller parties get a chance to present themselves. And the BüSo guy always started with all of his bullshit, but the moderator always cut in with "Sir, this is a McDonald's drive-through Abgeordnetenhauswahl, Berlin does not have the funds OR the authority to negotiate a perpetual alliance with Russia so we can build a 12-lane highway of peace to Kamchatka" and after that happened enough times, the guy was just like "well, that's all the material I brought, so :I" and basically stopped answering

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Smirr posted:

edited to add:

Zeit funktioniert auf die gleiche Weise

What. I'm going to need context for this. What is this graphic from and what BüSo policy does this relate to? :psyduck:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Babies Getting Rabies posted:

What. I'm going to need context for this. What is this graphic from and what BüSo policy does this relate to? :psyduck:

https://www.bueso.de/wlb :iiam:

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Probably no sane one. Someone correct me on this, but I think the costs for renewables have started to fall below nuclear energy and this is not going to change unless you de-regulate the nuclear industry or invest in R&D to bring new technologies to the market. Nuclear energy just doesn't make sense anymore, from an economic perspective. According to the Studienlage, we are free to expand renewables for the next couple of decades, without any need for large storage projects, as long as investments in grid upgrades are sustained. Parties are gonna focus on that, not on the perceived child rapist equivalent of power generation methods.

Nuclear energy is a nice fantasy in a dramatic last ditch effort to safe the climate. But nobody gives that much of a poo poo about the climate, so it's just a fantasy.
Yeah I guess we're stuck for 9.6t per capita/year because getting any lower than this would be literally impossible, France with its nukes everywhere and 5t/capita/year literally does not exist :colbert:

Ok, I admit, this is just a ruse for me to justify voting Die PARTEI :colbert:

:colbert:

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

This is amazing.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
1:07

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Nur noch 2 mal Schlafen dann ist es soweit, das TV Ereignis des Jahres - KTGs großes Comeback bei Anne Will und weil TV Duelle ja aus den USA kommen hat man noch einen zweiten Auswanderer eingeladen, Thomas "Tommy" Gottschalk als objektiver Beobachter und TV Duell Experte (fun fact Martin Schulz wird von dem TV Experten gecoached der Gottschalks Vorabend Sendung retten sollte)

und für die SPD steigt in den Ring - Franz "Rente mit 67" Müntefering

das wird ein spaß!

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Britt-Marie Kleinkämper sagt in fettgedruckter Schrift: Satire ist die Droge der Kleinintellektuellen.

Was ist dann die Droge der Großintellektuellen? Ich frage für einen Freund.

(Mann mann ist Bento bescheuert, die rekrutieren glaub aus Mülleimern vor der Journalistenschule oder sowas.)

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

If Guttenberg actually successfully makes it back into the Bundespolitik I'm joining a militia btw

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

dogboy posted:

Britt-Marie Kleinkämper sagt in fettgedruckter Schrift: Satire ist die Droge der Kleinintellektuellen.

(Mann mann ist Bento bescheuert, die rekrutieren glaub aus Mülleimern vor der Journalistenschule oder sowas.)
Für mich sehen die Artikel aus wie Twitter-Threads. Vlt. rekrutieren die auf Twitter.

Cingulate fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Sep 1, 2017

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Ich würde eher SPD wählen, als einen CSUler als Kanzler zu unterstützen.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

dogboy posted:

Ich kenn einen, der heute bei bento schreibt, der hat damals vor gefühlt hundert Jahren mit mir in Freiburg studiert. Er war schon damals ein furchtbarer Wichtigtuer, war auch bei der Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung wegen der Kontaktpflege iirc und hat sich generell für hot poo poo und Gottes Geschenk an den Journalismus gehalten, zumindest war das mein Eindruck aus den wenigen Gelegenheiten, wo ich näher mit ihm zu tun hatte. Und jetzt schreibt er Wegwerfware für bento :laffo:

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Randler posted:

Ich würde eher SPD wählen, als einen CSUler als Kanzler zu unterstützen.

The sanest thing you've said in a long while.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Ich würde eher die PARTEI wählen als Bento lesen.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I too would rather vote a cool and good party before putting my head into a dumpster fire.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

System Metternich posted:

Ich kenn einen, der heute bei bento schreibt, der hat damals vor gefühlt hundert Jahren mit mir in Freiburg studiert. Er war schon damals ein furchtbarer Wichtigtuer, war auch bei der Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung wegen der Kontaktpflege iirc und hat sich generell für hot poo poo und Gottes Geschenk an den Journalismus gehalten, zumindest war das mein Eindruck aus den wenigen Gelegenheiten, wo ich näher mit ihm zu tun hatte. Und jetzt schreibt er Wegwerfware für bento :laffo:

Weiß wen du meinst und war auch baff als der bei bento aufgeploppt ist.

Also

Goa Tse-tung posted:

haha Randler liest bento

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Eigentlich lese ich Fefe und der hatte halt ein Post über Mistblätter wie bento, kmpkt, jetzt oder die Frankfurter Rundschau.

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

GaussianCopula posted:

Nur noch 2 mal Schlafen dann ist es soweit, das TV Ereignis des Jahres - KTGs großes Comeback bei Anne Will und weil TV Duelle ja aus den USA kommen hat man noch einen zweiten Auswanderer eingeladen, Thomas "Tommy" Gottschalk als objektiver Beobachter und TV Duell Experte (fun fact Martin Schulz wird von dem TV Experten gecoached der Gottschalks Vorabend Sendung retten sollte)

und für die SPD steigt in den Ring - Franz "Rente mit 67" Müntefering

das wird ein spaß!

Wird es nicht.

Es wird peinlich, populistisch, knapp, uninformativ und mit dem kontinuierlich ekelhaften Beigeschmack, dass die ÖRs unter dem politischen Druck von Angie über die Abart des Formates klein bei gegeben haben.

Keine Ahnung, warum man sich denn Müll geben sollte. Der selbe Nonsense wie so ziemlich jede Politiksendung im Fernsehen.

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

Randler posted:

Eigentlich lese ich Fefe
das ist jetzt nicht besser

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Bonfire Lit posted:

das ist jetzt nicht besser

Fefe hat regelmäßig interessante Themen zu veschiedenen Bereichen und erfüllt eine nützliche Filterfunktion.

Mann sollte ja nicht nur Zeug von Leuten lesen, mit denen man inhaltlich kongruent ist.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Randler posted:

Eigentlich lese ich Fefe und der hatte halt ein Post über Mistblätter wie bento, kmpkt, jetzt oder die Frankfurter Rundschau.

Ist das sowas wie covfefe?

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

Randler posted:

Fefe hat regelmäßig interessante Themen zu veschiedenen Bereichen und erfüllt eine nützliche Filterfunktion.
Solange du die verlinkten Artikel liest, und nicht seine eigene Zusammenfassung, ist es ok.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Randler posted:

Eigentlich lese ich Fefe

wortwörtlich wer?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Fefe
Pepe
:thunk:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
blog.fefe.de

Meine Fresse, ihr Kreuzberghipster wisst aber auch gar nichts über die deutsche Netzkultur.

Ihr habt bestimmt noch nichtmal Heise Konten.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Ist vielleicht auch eine Frage des Alters. Fefe gibts doch auch schon ewig. Würde mich nicht wundern, wenn das die Jugend von heute für ein totes, schwules Blog hält.

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

frankenfreak posted:

Ist vielleicht auch eine Frage des Alters. Fefe gibts doch auch schon ewig. Würde mich nicht wundern, wenn das die Jugend von heute für ein totes, schwules Blog hält.

Oder einfach eine Frage der Relevanz.

Bento ist da eindeutiger

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

haldolium posted:

Oder einfach eine Frage der Relevanz.
Also ist es tatsächlich ein

frankenfreak posted:

totes, schwules Blog

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Randler posted:

Kann man damit auch Bargeldlos zahlen?

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

In den Heise Foren wird nur bargeldlos bezahlt, mit Bitcoins

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Randler posted:

lot of things suddenly falling into place.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cebrail posted:

The FDP is very much not pro-immigration though.

If that counts as "very much not pro-immigration", basically every party is so.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Sereri posted:

In den Heise Foren wird nur bargeldlos bezahlt, mit Bitcoins

Ich wollte eine Parteispende mit Bitcoin tätigen, aber nur die Piraten haben auf meine Anfrage geantwortet. :sludgepal:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Randler posted:

blog.fefe.de

Meine Fresse, ihr Kreuzberghipster wisst aber auch gar nichts über die deutsche Netzkultur.

Ich hab eins! Habe seit ca. 10 Jahren aber nicht mehr reingesehen. :v:

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

Randler posted:

If that counts as "very much not pro-immigration", basically every party is so.

The sections they marked "Neu" are literally about getting rid of civil war refugees.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cebrail posted:

The sections they marked "Neu" are literally about getting rid of civil war refugees.

Civil war refugees who would not be entitled for asylum, refugee status or subsidiary protection. Given the circumstances of civil wars like Syria, I do not think that applies to any. The main advantage of the civil war refugee legislation would be to fast-track them through the system instead of waiting for the lengthy asylum process (which is would still be open to them, as explicitly stated in the graphic and required by the constitution).

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Einen Tag später als die meisten

AfD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5OUKddkpkA

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

http://geil-o-mat.com

Told me to vote AfD because my love for that dog cravat knows no limits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

pidan posted:

http://geil-o-mat.com

Told me to vote AfD because my love for that dog cravat knows no limits.

I got

the question about from whom I'd accept a beer is unfair tho, because gently caress, I don't care if its Cthulhu or the zombified corpse of Ceaucescu himself as long as I get free beer