Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
St Lunatics easy.
Nelly and Em are a wash.

Murphy Lee alone washes the rest of D12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Gunit vs Outlawz?

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Zogobot, I have a question for your next survey.

Who will play more games: Kyrie Irving or IT?

Okay, I'll do it by minutes. They've both played six seasons and IT has played more games and minutes in five of the six years.

Wilt could do it to. He was going to the ABA to dominate from 3P land but the greedy Lakers stopped him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0IC8Nwkd1w

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

Zogo posted:

Okay, I'll do it by minutes. They've both played six seasons and IT has played more games and minutes in five of the six years.

Wilt could do it to. He was going to the ABA to dominate from 3P land but the greedy Lakers stopped him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0IC8Nwkd1w

I love that there are a million basketball legends about Wilt and a large number of them are actually true. Like, yes, he really was that good and he would be the best player in the league today.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Dexo posted:

Nelly and Em are a wash

What in the world

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Yeah Nelly is way better than Eminem

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Spite posted:

I love that there are a million basketball legends about Wilt and a large number of them are actually true. Like, yes, he really was that good and he would be the best player in the league today.

Wilt is the GOAT. A true GOAT could dominate in any era.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

He was a born in 1997 and Nas hasn't had a great album since loving 1994. As usual Lonzo did nothing wrong.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Spacebump posted:

Wilt is the GOAT. A true GOAT could dominate in any era.

Him and Jordan are the top 2. I don't care what anyone says.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Who's your favorite no limit soulja

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Silkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEtaQpIeKVo

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK3QlSmSI80

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Wiltsghost posted:

Him and Jordan are the top 2. I don't care what anyone says.

Hmmm I checked my figures and they say Wilt 1, Lebron 2.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Chairchucker posted:

Hmmm I checked my figures and they say Wilt 1, Lebron 2.

I'm cool with that.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Definitely.

Kane and Able might have aged better as far as listen-ability of their music.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

MourningView posted:

Nas hasn't had a great album since loving 1994.

Hahahahaha ffs

Jota fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Sep 2, 2017

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Uhh what?

It was Written was good, same with Stillmatic.

And Life is Good is extremely good and criminally underrated.

Like they aren't as good as Illmatic sure, but that album is one of the few flawless rap albums.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

I knew I posted on this forum for a good reason

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Jota posted:

Hahahahaha ffs

I stand by it

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Dexo posted:

Uhh what?

It was Written was good, same with Stillmatic.

And Life is Good is extremely good and criminally underrated.

Like they aren't as good as Illmatic sure, but that album is one of the few flawless rap albums.

Those are all solid but definitely in oldhead territory whereas Illmatic has a timeless quality to it.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

People stand by their terrible opinions all the time. So I can't hate.

Henchman of Santa posted:

Those are all solid but definitely in oldhead territory whereas Illmatic has a timeless quality to it.

Sure, I'll Grant you that, Like I said Illmatic is one of the like I dunno between 5 and 10 or so flawless rap albums.

I would need to think more to fill out the list. But I think there is only artist on the list more than once.

I don't care if Lonzo doesn't like Nas he's loving 19 lol.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Sep 2, 2017

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

NickRoweFillea posted:

Who's your favorite no limit soulja

Oh you already know

from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVvxuOnlyh0

to

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
The funniest poo poo about the Lonzo old people rap comment is he signed with "Big Baller Brand" which sounds like an offshoot label for a Master P fashion line

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Dexo posted:

Uhh what?

Nas is the most overrated guy in rap history. Future sounds like someone loving around with auto-tune and just kept the first setting they locked in. Migos verses are literally pick one simple word and rhyme it in triplets for the entire verse. Quavo is marginally tolerable in the dozens of mailed in guest spots he puts on better artists tracks.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZHKqc1s2Uc

Porzingis against Belgium. The obligatory Zinger put-back dunk happens around the 1:00 minute mark.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

I only really like one project by by Future, DS2.

Other than that Future is on a song by song basis for me.

Migos are dudes who make fun music. And who got their flow and style jacked by pretty much every rapper in the game and still stayed relevant.

I love two of their projects No Label 2 and Culture. Rich Nigga Timeline is also decent.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I bet players in 2007 didn't even listen to Nas and were up on that Lil Wayne poo poo. We're geezers

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

BWV posted:

I bet players in 2007 didn't even listen to Nas and were up on that Lil Wayne poo poo. We're geezers

Dedication 2, Drought 3 remain untouchable... if you weren't listening to Wayne then you were a goober. A big noodle

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

MourningView posted:

He was a born in 1997 and Nas hasn't had a great album since loving 1994.

Of all the dumb poo poo

Dexo posted:

I only really like one project by by Future, DS2.

Other than that Future is on a song by song basis for me.

Migos are dudes who make fun music. And who got their flow and style jacked by pretty much every rapper in the game and still stayed relevant.

I love two of their projects No Label 2 and Culture. Rich Nigga Timeline is also decent.

Future blows. Absolute poo poo. Migos is fun af. Wahhh

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I'm still shook by these Clay Travis level Nas hot takes

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Libertine posted:

Nas is the most overrated guy in rap history. Future sounds like someone loving around with auto-tune and just kept the first setting they locked in. Migos verses are literally pick one simple word and rhyme it in triplets for the entire verse. Quavo is marginally tolerable in the dozens of mailed in guest spots he puts on better artists tracks.

Versace versace Versace

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Mama told me (MAMA!) not to sell work 17 5 same color t-shirt

Rip Shawty Lo

It's funny cause I think Bad and Boujee is like the 5th or 6th best song on that album. But it's by far the most popular.

Call Casting is underrated

Dexo fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Sep 2, 2017

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Look at this pass 😍😍😍 https://twitter.com/grizzliesfr/status/904015157323599873

Migos makes fun music

E. Uh oh

https://twitter.com/lilbthebasedgod/status/904021014186622976

NickRoweFillea fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Sep 2, 2017

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Rip Ball family

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Dexo posted:

Mama told me (MAMA!) not to sell work 17 5 same color t-shirt

Rip Shawty Lo

It's funny cause I think Bad and Boujee is like the 5th or 6th best song on that album. But it's by far the most popular.

Call Casting is underrated

T shirt was an insta classic due to Takeoff's forceful "BITCH"

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Big fan of Kelly Price off Culture

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
*hauntingly* skr skrrrrr

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
https://twitter.com/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/status/904029525171871744

Icy Penguigo
Nov 7, 2010
Is it Lil B's fault Durant went to the Warriors? Does this mean the entire Ball family will eventually go to the Warriors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Cool Buff Man posted:

Dedication 2, Drought 3 remain untouchable... if you weren't listening to Wayne then you were a goober. A big noodle

I miss the days when Weezy owned.

• Locked thread