Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Admiral Ray posted:

wear tactical cammies and carry a gun and they'll buddy up with you in no time.

It's really hosed up that being willing to hurt someone or damage property is seen as worse than being willing to kill someone. You'd think the cops had their priorities backwards, but this dude with a monocle and a roman numeral in his name just informed me that it was cool and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Crane Fist posted:

Who gives a poo poo about your dad, don't you realise that the Mexican political system is extremely corrupt and in the grand scheme of things he's completely irrelevant?

agreed

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I spend a night getting drunk and cspam turns into LF.

Smoke some weed.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Montasque posted:

I wonder if this new blood libel claim will catch fire with the Nazis.

*viciously rewatches every trash vampire anime in search of jewish references*

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

babypolis posted:

why do you guys think the battle for america wll be fought between a bunch of teens play acting violence and not you know, electorally

Because violence is how we solve problems and the ballot box is proving to be an insufficient proxy.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I think that how-to-spot-a-fascist video has 'em triggered hard.

I go to forums and see the comments

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 12:53 on Sep 2, 2017

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

business hammocks posted:

Using hot girls to draw in loser guys is a winning recruitment strategy, but how did they get the hot girls to join? Not even scientology has crews that look like that.

53% of white women voted for Trump.

A great many white women, too, are racist as gently caress. I don't think how hot they are has much of an impact on that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Cerebral Bore posted:

Are you seriously so new at this that you don't realize people will say that anyway? Like, do you think liberals are actually more committed to truth than ideology lol

:jerkbag:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Cerebral Bore posted:

Are you seriously so new at this that you don't realize people will say that anyway? Like, do you think liberals are actually more committed to truth than ideology lol

My dude, you're making the mistake of thinking that liberalism is an organized ideology.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Zeroisanumber posted:

My dude, you're making the mistake of thinking that liberalism is an organized ideology.

How is it not?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Zeroisanumber posted:

I don't recall accusing it of being organized.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/RealDrGina/status/901976913102520320

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo

Cerebral Bore posted:

I don't recall accusing it of being organized.

This cartoon should just be posted every single time anyone talks about property damage.

Maybe with some Letter from Birmingham Jail excerpts as well.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

MizPiz posted:

How is it not?

It's a soft coalition of comfortable people who like to think of themselves as good.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

wow, what a dumb loving bimbo.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
most of the chants im seeing comin out of the lefty side these days have been pretty boring imo. Lot's of tired old "what do we want! when do we want it!" poo poo.

Look to the brits and try to come up with some good soccer hooligan style put downs.

I'd love to see a whole black bloc marching down the street singing this one - just swap out 'neville' for 'donald' or 'richard' or whoever..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pACI9rHmmyI

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

logikv9 posted:

mass communication was a mistake

smoke signals were good though

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Slugnoid posted:

wow, what a dumb loving bimbo.

no she knows exactly what she's doing. she's playing to the maga idiots who are too ignorant to realize she's talking out of her rear end.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

no she knows exactly what she's doing. she's playing to the maga idiots who are too ignorant to realize she's talking out of her rear end.

it's an intentional strategy to muddy the waters of "discourse" and force libs to waste time arguing over spectral minutiae without engaging with the actually existing ideologies

you can see how it works because the black guy on the panel talks about LBJ, then Strom Thurmond becoming a Republican instead of talking about Nazism itself.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
wow this thread had a lot of respo:yikes:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

this is why you can miss me with that liberal free speech handwringing bull poo poo

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

I wonder if this new blood libel claim will catch fire with the Nazis.

the disease also affects french canadians and canjuns so i guess they must be a dying race stealing blood too, huh?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the disease also affects french canadians and canjuns so i guess they must be a dying race stealing blood too, huh?

ain'tchoo nevuh hoird o "blood sausage," cher?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

"i was totally a normal person until i read one poem from the 16th century now i fully believe the jews are a vampire race that abducts hundreds of thousands of children and cause all wars"

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
allowing nazis, who pursue the idea that we should murder all the people with skin tones darker than unspiced milk, to promote their ideas because of "free speech" is the stupidest thing.

well, he wants to kill black people and put Jews into gas chambers, but golly, if I don't let him try to incite large groups of people to do the same, well, I'm just as bad. now watch this drive

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
sir, i might not agree with your calls for another holocaust but i will defend your right to call for it to the death!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

NickRoweFillea posted:

allowing nazis, who pursue the idea that we should murder all the people with skin tones darker than unspiced milk, to promote their ideas because of "free speech" is the stupidest thing.

well, he wants to kill black people and put Jews into gas chambers, but golly, if I don't let him try to incite large groups of people to do the same, well, I'm just as bad. now watch this drive

It's denial really. Nobody wants to admit that literal Nazis exist in America in modern times. Everyone wants to believe that Nazis died out in the 40s and can't ever come back because we killed or imprisoned them all. Everyone wants to believe that these are just some kids role playing or going through a phase or something. It's seriously related to the Just World Fallacy.

And it loving sucks :(

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Why are so many people so loving mentally and emotionally weak? Why the gently caress do so many people bury their heads in the sand instead of acknowledging and trying to solve these kinds of problems? :(

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

babypolis posted:

lol loving british scum, calling me priviliged when you probably make 10 times what i do

let me know when the nazis are kidnapping and torturing your dad or killing your friends you stupid little first world poo poo who thinks hes seen some real poo poo because he got in a scuffle with nazi punks at a show

The reason people punch Nazis is so that it never gets to the point where minorities are getting kidnapped and tortured you stupendous shithead. By the time anyone is getting kidnapped and tortured it's already too late.

Edited out a stupid angry thing here.

Elephant Ambush has issued a correction as of 15:51 on Sep 2, 2017

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
I debunked the "reporter" angle that JR was going on & on about. Pages ago.

Guy is an alt-right poo poo-stirrer.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

C2C - 2.0 posted:

I debunked the "reporter" angle that JR was going on & on about. Pages ago.

Guy is an alt-right poo poo-stirrer.

otoh counter protestors should start holding fake cameras so they can accuse the alt-right/police of victimizing journalists since if you have a blog your tottaly a journalist.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Darkman Fanpage posted:

smoke signals were good though

a good way to set blankets on fire by accident, you mean

TRIGGER WARNING: IMAGE CONTAINS IMAGE OF WHITE MAN MAKING MISTAKE

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

no i think he means smoke signals the movie was good

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

no i think he means smoke signals the movie was good

That's somehow a worse opinion.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Grand Prize Winner posted:

things getting serious in the nazi fan thread

Vanilla ISIS: shame on you for property damage

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/GonzoHacker/sta...er%3D775%23pti1

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

huh i wonder why these guys would be sensitive about ppl taking pictures of their faces

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

huh i wonder why these guys would be sensitive about ppl taking pictures of their faces

Mad dog window-breakers.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
why do people use social media to plan things that can get u put in prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

There's nothing illegal about planning to attend a protest yet.