Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

JFairfax posted:

I can confirm that it's not much of a problem in the here and now.

I also feel like it would not be a problem in the communist utopia as society would clearly recognize the rarity of your forearm dick and work to ensure that possessors of forearm dicks are connected with those who are in need of them without a profit motive being a factor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

OwlFancier posted:

I feel like having a dick as big as your forearm would be a disadvantage in the ancap future, there's very little monetary value in a dick to big to be usable and you'd need a lot of money to stop yourself dying of perpetual priapism.

The profit motive is the /best/ way to determine who is in need of forearm dicks. Looks like someone doesn't understand the sexual marketplace and why Catherine is such a stuck-up bitch.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

BirdOfPlay posted:

the sexual marketplace
Repost from the pictures thread.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!
Hbomberguy has a curiouscat account and he's written some neat stuff in there.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Guavanaut posted:

Repost from the pictures thread.

i feel like a pitycel would be someone who could only get pity fucks or something but still turns them down.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Is a femoid like a woman who burrows underground and eats people?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I hope you all clicked the tweet so you could see the pic of Mr Dappertrons big dic

Hello what hi yes

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Hello what hi yes

it's a cartoon nsfw https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIc3dHpW0AAl7vV.jpg

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

His glans is just about the size of his tiny loving head

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

It's funny because you can tell how fat he is from how that mask sits on his face. He fat.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

OwlFancier posted:

Is a femoid like a woman who burrows underground and eats people?
I think they think that's most women.

If we're being huge Latin dorks I think working backwards fem-ale would be something that contains fem, and fem-oid something that is like fem. I'm not sure if that makes manlike things moids.

(That's also where we get femur from, because of a figurative association of thighs with the loins and the capacity for childbirth, twinned with the Roman love of euphemisms.)

So a female would be something that can give birth, which adds another layer of creepy to calling women feeemales, and a femoid something similar in appearance to something that can give birth, but not within that class.

In conclusion, nobody wants to touch them because they're gross assholes.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Ok hold up

How he drinkin' that vino

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Using his dick as a straw.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the most hosed up thing is the pubic hair imo.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It took me a while to figure out that the weird set square in the bottom right is supposed to be knickers.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is there an ancap position on circumcision?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

business hammocks posted:

Perfectly fine as your children are your property, also advisable to increase your sexual market value.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Depends how much you can sell the foreskin for.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Did a quick search on ancap wonderland mises.org. After filtering out arguments in article comments and repeated instances of people quoting Ludwig von Mises making GBS threads on Islam and Judaism generally, this... thing is your best bet for Certified Ancap Circumcision Advice. Open an incognito window and learn you some freedom.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no ancap has ever touched a woman

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

it was an important hub of western culture before the muslamofascs took it over and burned the library

I mean, yeah, but people like Richard Spencer said that the Egyptians (the ones who built the pyramids) were actually White people. I mean, my history and evolutionary biology, but I don't think White people, as we know them today, existed in the Middle East at the time.

Lightning Lord posted:

A friend of his. The channel used to be them doing Let's Plays. She also drew the skull and I think she participates when he does twitch vidya streaming.

Btw the channel is just called "Shaun" now.

Ah, I see.

WampaLord posted:

You should watch their Contradiction: Spot the Liar! playthrough, it's a charming as hell game and they're charmed by it in turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCNvTwsfcuM

Wait, what am I watching here? I initially thought the dude on-screen was Shaun, but this actually seems like a movie or something?

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Mr Interweb posted:

Wait, what am I watching here? I initially thought the dude on-screen was Shaun, but this actually seems like a movie or something?

It's a super good FMV game.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Did somebody post this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdAxX5It84w

Currently 5:1 in favor of Dislikes and one of the Top Comments is someone using Antisemitic slurs against the videos narrator.

It is nice when the other side attacks itself, although I sympathize with a Libertarian who actually believes in Libertarianism over the Nazis.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

It's always interesting to find the one guy who wasn't using code words when everyone else drops the mask. It reminds me of when David Icke ended up going on a white nationalist radio show. It took a couple minutes for everyone to figure out they didn't all mean the same thing by "lizard people."

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

This penis, much like anarcho-capitalism, cannot function as advertised, and any attempt to force it where it's supposed to be will result in pain and bodily harm. A Good Cartoon.

murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails

NikkolasKing posted:

Did somebody post this?

Holy poo poo, it's an actually principled libertarian and not an opportunistic vulture happy to embrace fascism as long as black people get buttfucked? That's pretty rare to see.

It was interesting to see but ultimately pretty weak-kneed. It comes across as "uhhh libertarianism is not about swastikas, but if you like swastikas and stomping on minorities that's ok I guess but WATCH OUT kinda maybe uhhh don't take my lunch money please..." stuff.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean it's not like libertarianism really has an ideological way to attack people being nazis unless you own either the nazis or the victims.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

OwlFancier posted:

I mean it's not like libertarianism really has an ideological way to attack people being nazis unless you own either the nazis or the victims.

"You're violating the NAP! You're violating the NAP!" I continue to insist as the room fills with gas

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Midig posted:

Funny. Today I heard someone being called an SJW IRL for the first time. His crime, being a decent human being.

What did he do?

murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails
Probably suggested minorities ought to be treated like human beings or something. Doesn't take much to trigger the kek-lords these days, I can personally attest to that.

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

He was called an SJW for standing up for me. I work in retail. I would personally have gone for MVP.

Midig fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Sep 3, 2017

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

I really don't get how people get suckered into ancap poo poo other than as a joke. Like I can see how people get exploited into the neo-nazi shtick, you feel like nothing ever goes your way and everyone's against you, some group tells you that who you are means something great and that the world really is against you, they even have big buff dudes with shaved heads and sharp tattoos that you can look towards for manly man "badass" encouragement, but ancaps? No matter where you look it pretty much all leads to pudgy guys wearing costumes and goofy hats, who constantly get their arguments effortlessly shat all over.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Yardbomb posted:

I really don't get how people get suckered into ancap poo poo other than as a joke. Like I can see how people get exploited into the neo-nazi shtick, you feel like nothing ever goes your way and everyone's against you, some group tells you that who you are means something great and that the world really is against you, they even have big buff dudes with shaved heads and sharp tattoos that you can look towards for manly man "badass" encouragement, but ancaps? No matter where you look it pretty much all leads to pudgy guys wearing costumes and goofy hats, who constantly get their arguments effortlessly shat all over.

they're pudgy guys wearing costumes and goofy hats themselves, that's how

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Yardbomb posted:

It's basically the same, except instead of going for a 'strong' aesthetic, they're going for a 'smart' aesthetic, and their 'other' is the state. The unifying thing is that they're both cargo-cultists, who think that if they have enough 'strong' or 'smart' fetishes they'll actually be strong or smart. These dudes wear fedoras because Indiana Jones was cool and smart and tough, they adopt smug internet personas and clutch onto the symbols of rational argument because that makes them smart and means they're better than everyone else.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Libertarian right claims also work really well as self-terminating thought processes. The NAP (or property rights, or any given right I intuitively claim) is good, so if I believe something violates the NAP, there's no reason to think any more about alternative factors, outcomes, etc.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Discendo Vox posted:

Libertarian right claims also work really well as self-terminating thought processes. The NAP (or property rights, or any given right I intuitively claim) is good, so if I believe something violates the NAP, there's no reason to think any more about alternative factors, outcomes, etc.

Likewise, if something doesn't violate NAP, then it's totally fine even if it has terrible side effects (thinking of stuff like industrial pollution or other tragedy of the commons type situations)

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

WampaLord posted:

Likewise, if something doesn't violate NAP, then it's totally fine even if it has terrible side effects (thinking of stuff like industrial pollution or other tragedy of the commons type situations)

Good point, yes. In general, these libertarian systems function as strong deontological ethics heuristics (I know, I've harped on them a lot here). So, basically, the adherent is discouraged from causal reasoning. "what effect does this have" is not something that occurs to the thinker unless it's an effect that they're already focused on. I think that's part of what makes it so fascinating and produces such bizzare arguments and ideas. It cultivates a remarkably myopic mind.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Also 'aggression' means immediate subjective violence only, i.e. violence committed directly by an identifiable actor. I punch you, I steal your property, I detain you without your consent. It makes no allowance for indirect violence, like I put up a series of billboards declaring your ethnic group to be witches and pedophiles, and so someone burns down your house. The arsonist is the only one that violated the NAP, I merely exercised my freedom of speech and purchased advertising space for an agreed upon value with the owner, the arsonist should have done more research first. It's also terrible at dealing with objective/systemic violence, the violence that we all engage in and suffer from to different degrees because of our economic and 'justice' systems and the history of various groups.

Basically it's terrible when it comes to any system involving more than two people completely isolated from any history or groupings. People love to say that communism would only work on a remote island. Ancap wouldn't even work there unless there were no people.

It especially falls apart when it comes to land, being as most of that was stolen by a state at some point and redistributed by some form of favoritism or other, and most ancaps can usually agree that trading stolen property is wrong. (Unless it's to their benefit, then somehow magically nobody owned the land.)

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yardbomb posted:

I think the general thrust is that ancaps are people who think they could rule the world if only "society" and "the government" weren't constantly keeping down their raw, meritocratic awesomeness.

Ancaps believe that some people are better than others and that they are pretty high on the scale and that society should let them have power because they would use it well.

Also: New Hbomb: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqYgjGDaMYg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

Also 'aggression' means immediate subjective violence only, i.e. violence committed directly by an identifiable actor. I punch you, I steal your property, I detain you without your consent. It makes no allowance for indirect violence, like I put up a series of billboards declaring your ethnic group to be witches and pedophiles, and so someone burns down your house. The arsonist is the only one that violated the NAP, I merely exercised my freedom of speech and purchased advertising space for an agreed upon value with the owner, the arsonist should have done more research first.

This extends to the point that some ancaps defend hiring a hitman as not being a violation, because you personally didn't do anything to hurt that guy, the person you hired did.

• Locked thread