Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

oh god, its like wearing 3d glasses but you want to gouge your eyes out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

That urine is too dark, he should drink some water while evaluating his life choices.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Dear god

Also congrats Randaconda for discovering adult teen babies

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:suicide:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Where do you even find adult sized baby clothes?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

The same place you find people that wear them. The internet.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

They don't make adult sized baby clothes. The men pictured are baby sized and dress that way out of necessity.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Idk about his clothes but he gets his diapers from dumpsters and then microwaves them to make them "safe"

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Munchables posted:

Idk about his clothes but he gets his diapers from dumpsters and then microwaves them to make them "safe"

:staredog:

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Also he has some old dude playing as his father that probably gets off watching him and his other adult friends on the playground.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Munchables posted:

Didn't he also end up getting cancer because the microwave he was using was this ancient one from the 70s or 80s?

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

M_Sinistrari posted:

Didn't he also end up getting cancer because the microwave he was using was this ancient one from the 70s or 80s?

I don't think modern microwave would have saved him.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

M_Sinistrari posted:

I'm no radiologist (though I am engaged to one), but I think the cancer is probably unrelated. Microwave radiation is non-ionizing and AFAIK there's no link between the two.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

I think he has brain cancer so idk how it would be related to his rear end

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Munchables posted:

I think he has brain cancer so idk how it would be related to his rear end

There's a butthead joke here, but I'm not Biff Tannen enough to make it.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Read the story at the link and gain a fundamental understanding of the thread title.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ibs-ADULTS.html

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Did these people just suffer through an entire childhood full of neglect to fetishize being a child that's cared for? I understand the thrill of submission and power play and all that, it makes sense, but a baby? Something must have happened that broke their brains, I'm sorry.

And if that's the case, then it's significantly sadder that there would be enough demand to support a brick and mortar store.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Munchables posted:

Has anyone said "What the loving gently caress?" yet? Because I'd like to be the first.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
maybe its not a sex thing and theyre just really lazy

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Munchables posted:

Wtf? Some guy is microwaving used diapers and wearing them? Instead of buying new ones? Just when I thought this diaper fetish thing couldn't get any worse.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

green chicken feet posted:

Wtf? Some guy is microwaving used diapers and wearing them? Instead of buying new ones? Just when I thought this diaper fetish thing couldn't get any worse.

Hey, at least he's recycling.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Dude, it's just pee.

I hope.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

LingcodKilla posted:

Dude, it's just pee.

I hope.

I don't know, but the smell of old pee, microwaved in a disposable diaper, is something I never want to experience.

Cirrhosis Johnson
Jan 9, 2014
SA's favorite MMA fighter/professional meth user Dan Quinn isn't looking so good lately:

https://youtu.be/_v91Swl46Dw

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

ReidRansom posted:

I'm no radiologist (though I am engaged to one), but I think the cancer is probably unrelated. Microwave radiation is non-ionizing and AFAIK there's no link between the two.

All I remember from a past crazy on the internet thread was that he posted that he'd been diagnosed with cancer and somwhere along the way it got linked with the ancient microwave he kept using. From what I barely remember was it looked pretty beat up as if it was a dumpster rescue so go figure.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

He had the worse sugar daddies to not even afford a modern microwave.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I don't know, but the smell of old pee, microwaved in a disposable diaper, is something I never want to experience.

I'd imagine it would be similar to the old plastic and wood pee filled bus shelters roasting in the sun we used to have around here. Now they're glass with a 2" gap between the shelter and the pavement so it's easy to wash out, but before, goddamn it was disgusting.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zosxGbUdLo

Sludge Tank has a new favorite as of 05:59 on Sep 3, 2017

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Sometimes I find it frustrating that my internet connection out here at sea doesn't really have the bandwidth to support video. Now is not one of those times.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

ReidRansom posted:

Sometimes I find it frustrating that my internet connection out here at sea doesn't really have the bandwidth to support video. Now is not one of those times.

Hey cool what you doing out there? I was 10 years in the merchant.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Sludge Tank posted:

Hey cool what you doing out there? I was 10 years in the merchant.

Scientific ocean drilling. We're coring in the Tasman Sea at the moment.

e: How about you? That 10 mostly in one gig, or did you sail a lot of different stuff?

ReidRansom has a new favorite as of 06:32 on Sep 3, 2017

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Scientific drilling for oil or csiro.

I did 10 years all over the place, ferries, offshore, bulkies and tankers. Did 5 years on the antarctic run doing science / resupply stuff. Good fun .

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

Ok, besides the fact that this person is a sick, sad gently caress don't those furry getups cost a fortune? Having them cleaned can't be cheap. I'm sure there's a small section of furries that enjoy a dude in a piss reeking outfit. It just doesn't seem practical to me unless this guy has a piss suit and a not piss suit. Where would he put the piss suit when he isn't piss furry? It would moulder and become unbearable of it were in a plastic bag. Left out in the open it would be a piss soaked animal costume for anyone to see. It would still smell like stale urine. That looks like a person that wants their piss fresh.

I'm gonna file this one away as a part of the internet that was best left unseen yet cannot be forgotten.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

LingcodKilla posted:

Dude, it's just pee.

I hope.

The wolf man peeing on himself and pamperchu are two different people, and diapers are for making GBS threads too

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Sludge Tank posted:

Scientific drilling for oil or csiro.

I did 10 years all over the place, ferries, offshore, bulkies and tankers. Did 5 years on the antarctic run doing science / resupply stuff. Good fun .

Just rocks and mud. Specific objectives vary by expedition though. We're a research vessel, NSF funded program, and as we don't have a blowout preventer, we definitely don't want to hit oil or gas.

And 5 years crossing the southern ocean, I bet you saw some nasty poo poo.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
As part of their new strategy to diversify their consumer base, high-end British department store John Lewis has started printing pictures of dinosaurs on dresses for girls.

Some reactions have been special.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wheat Loaf posted:

As part of their new strategy to diversify their consumer base, high-end British department store John Lewis has started printing pictures of dinosaurs on dresses for girls.

Some reactions have been special.

The gently caress? All kids love dinosaurs.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Solice Kirsk posted:

The gently caress? All kids love dinosaurs.

They also removed all gender specific labels from clothing and in store displays.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Those monsters. Not the dinosaurs obviously, the people that manufacture clothing and don't care who wears it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Solice Kirsk posted:

Those monsters. Not the dinosaurs obviously, the people that manufacture clothing and don't care who wears it.

But then a boy might wear a skirt, or even more horrific, a trans or genderqueer child might feel comfortable and accepted!

• Locked thread