Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Potato Salad posted:

This isn't a game; governance determines whether people live or die.

Agreed. However, from a global perspective you're actually saving untold millions of lives if you let America burn. We brought it on ourselves, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mantis42 posted:

Agreed. However, from a global perspective you're actually saving untold millions of lives if you let America burn. We brought it on ourselves, really.

A loud farting sound comes from this post.

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
After Trump was elected I recall reading a quote from an Iraqi who laughed and said we deserve it

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Mantis42 posted:

yea i heard this dumb rationalization in 2000 and there are hundreds of thousands of iraqi ghosts that would beg to differ
if america burns it has more than enough firepower to take the rest of the world with it, we all know how that story ends. you want to vote based on frustration and spite then at least own your nihilism

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I fear the resurgent front of whiplash reactionary conservatism and glorified antigovernment terrorism is something that can spill out of our borders. When I look at European security concerns, I see not the hand of ISIS terrorizing the public, I see regimented nationalism preparing the political blindfolds and disinformation engines necessary to reignite the genocide of races.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Potato Salad posted:

I fear the resurgent front of whiplash reactionary conservatism and glorified antigovernment terrorism is something that can spill out of our borders. When I look at European security concerns, I see not the hand of ISIS terrorizing the public, I see regimented nationalism preparing the political blindfolds and disinformation engines necessary to reignite the genocide of races.
you say words good. thanks for your postings

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Quidam Viator posted:

The weakest, the saddest of burns. Watching you all suck so bad IS my therapy, seriously, listen to Hillary and delete your loving accounts. You have literally nothing to say. At least back in the day, there was some semblance of caring. There's no effort behind your posts whatsoever, and you didn't read a god drat thing, so I don't care wtf you call me here in the loving goblin's nest, you shitbirds, your balls haven't dropped so you don't remember that SA used to be a loving GREAT place for effort-posting.

Another good-rear end post from Maddox in this, the year 2004

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Quidam Viator posted:

Since all you punk bitches hijacked EHF's thread, and apparently that doesn't matter, I'm going to do what I do best and loving post a 2004-style Something Awful long-form politics post at you.

If I'm the psychopath, what do you call the Trump supporters who looked at that man and thought that he would be their orange-painted messiah? I mean, you can call them dumb, you can call them losers, you can call them Nazis, but they won't loving listen to you, because they're playing team sports and they WON. They don't hurt enough yet, not nearly enough, but that's coming. I'm here in this thread to watch the progress of Trump voter agony. That's the loving thread title.

If you came into a thread that's literally about gloating about watching people on the opposite team as you realize they're going to die, what the gently caress does that make you? Don't worry: I'm not a dipshit internet psychiatrist who's going to diagnose you and tell you to take your meds.

You're all loving idiots, you lost, you have no loving plan, power, organization, party, or action you can take to un-gently caress this country, this world headed towards collapse. IDGAF if you voted for Bernie or Hillary or Jill loving Stein. You're worse than Trump supporters, because you sucked down the incrementalist bullshit the DNC fed you, and loving voted to just.... wait out the storm in your own 1st world comfort, with some corporate loving president just letting America keep being America. gently caress that.

I giggle my rear end off every day. You know why?

America has been exporting its misery and importing slave-labor produced goods, wrecking the loving world, and is the home of the corporations that have already basically lit the "end of the world" fuse. Did YOU have a loving plan to stop them? Your loving candidate sure as poo poo didn't.

Mine was this: Call the bitch-rear end GOP's bluff. IT WAS A loving BLUFF. How many times did they try to kill Obamacare? Did any you have some loving delusion that they would STOP if you elected another loving Democratic president with a bright-red Congress? No, dumbasses, we would have gotten eight more years of obstruction, eight more years of the climate change loving doomsday clock ticking down. Instead, I voted to elect Trump because I believed in my heart he would be an orange-painted stake right through the heart of every GOP policy and the GOP party as a whole, AND I CALLED IT RIGHT. That must be what's turning all of you into pillars of salt, the fact that I'm getting exactly what I planned on getting.

gently caress, look at the world! Here's a list of Trump FUCKUPS that are so bad they wrap around to being progressive victories, progressive victories you KNOW you wouldn't have any chance of seeing if your dipshit DNC candidate had won:

1. Obamacare is safer now than it has been in years. Why? Because Trump hosed up the leadership and blew his WHOLE PARTY's loving momentum. Now who the gently caress knows what will happen if the HFC decides to shut down the government. OH PLEASE, you dipshits, go down in history as the party that tanked the loving US Dollar by defaulting. I voted for your ignorant asses, now kill yourselves. Nothing could be more of a wake-up call.

2. Trump has united the rest of the world in emergency loving action to double down on the Paris Accords. China hit their energy goal for 2020 three years early. The rest of the world has now seen the shame of American anti-intellectualism in a human being-dog smile, and they are now seriously figuring how to fix the loving world before we wreck it.

3. The disgusting Nazi, Confederate, racist, bullshit losers of this country have been EMBOLDENED, and they're coming out of their loving holes, because the President is a piece of poo poo like them. poo poo, I went down to Portland in August to punch loving Nazis and it was the greatest poo poo ever. How the gently caress was your DNC ticket going to achieve that?

4. Those dipshits hosed up SO BAD, we went back in time and erased their poo poo-rear end Confederate monuments. I loving HATED Florida and the south, and if you had to live with Confederates as I did, watch 7th grade girls write "KILL friend of the family OBAMA" on their loving notebooks in November 2008, maybe you'd be a psychopath too. This country is brimming with garbage people, and they're all going in the same loving trashcan as Trump and the Nazis.

5. Trump has absolutely tanked the ENTIRE RIGHT WING MACHINE. loving Chaffetz had to loving RESIGN, because he had literally planned his WHOLE four years on prosecuting Hillary loving Clinton, and now he ain't got poo poo to do! We've been making fun of Stormfront for years. Who got them cancelled? THANKS, TRUMP. Fox News is falling in the ratings. The GOP is only a party of obstruction; without a "conscientious" president like Obama to oppose them, they fall over like the paper tiger that they are.

6. The case that Mueller is building against Trump is going to sweep up SO MANY PIECES OF poo poo with him. The IRS is loving involved now, this looks like it's gonna be a RICO case, and his fall is going to be so much worse than Nixon's.

If I am a psychopath because I voted to KILL THE loving GOP with their own weapon, Donald Jigsaw Trump, then I don't feel bad about my mental health. I feel real fuckin good, because it's all happening, it's all what I want, and the loving DNC is next.

gently caress your incrementalist politics. I don't just post on the loving internet. I talk, but I also do poo poo. IDGAF what you call me, my strategy is loving working, and you ain't got poo poo to show for ANYTHING. Bunch of pansy-rear end losers.

Above all, I am an optimist and an idealist, and maybe that's why you hate me; I'm a relic from a decade ago when it wasn't cool to ironically not care about poo poo. I believe seriously that a sufficient jolt of pain, of suffering, of chaos, of fear could actually shake the people of this world out of their lethargy, and I voted for that to happen, hoping for the best. I also have watched 35 loving years of incrementalist, corporate, privacy-invading, inequality-boosting, war-wasting loving BULLSHIT FROM THE ENTIRE AMERICAN loving GOVERNMENT, BOTH PARTIES, and all of it needs to loving die for its sins, so something new can be born that actually serves the good not just of this nation, but of the world.

But gently caress me for having a position, sticking to it, putting my vote and my life on the line, and geting it right, yeah? Obviously psychopathic.

:smugdon: (but this guy isn't???)

In conclusion, suck my balls, you weak-rear end, no-plan-having pieces of poo poo. Except for you, EHF, you're cool.

:yikes:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Potato Salad posted:

Me: "When you put your Trump ballot in the box, did you visualize the men and women whose rights you have jeopardized? "

Him: "Yeah, some people are going to have a rough four years, but I'm confident he won't get a second term."

This is not a game. You do not get to put a man or woman's rights on a schedule. You do not get to dole out "just some" fear and uncertainty for classes of peoole.

You're a psychopath, both of you.

if you think trump is so bad why dont you do something about him

besides, one vote doesnt sway elections for prez, states are too gerrymandered

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

yea i heard this dumb rationalization in 2000 and there are hundreds of thousands of iraqi ghosts that would beg to differ
if america burns it has more than enough firepower to take the rest of the world with it, we all know how that story ends. you want to vote based on frustration and spite then at least own your nihilism

as if hildog would have less blood on her hands than trump?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
edit:

dnd detritus

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 18:07 on Sep 3, 2017

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
loving hell you d&d throwbacks, just post

you don't need a whole loving manifesto.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Quidam Viator posted:

Since all you punk bitches hijacked EHF's thread, and apparently that doesn't matter, I'm going to do what I do best and loving post a 2004-style Something Awful long-form politics post at you.

If I'm the psychopath, what do you call the Trump supporters who looked at that man and thought that he would be their orange-painted messiah? I mean, you can call them dumb, you can call them losers, you can call them Nazis, but they won't loving listen to you, because they're playing team sports and they WON. They don't hurt enough yet, not nearly enough, but that's coming. I'm here in this thread to watch the progress of Trump voter agony. That's the loving thread title.

If you came into a thread that's literally about gloating about watching people on the opposite team as you realize they're going to die, what the gently caress does that make you? Don't worry: I'm not a dipshit internet psychiatrist who's going to diagnose you and tell you to take your meds.

You're all loving idiots, you lost, you have no loving plan, power, organization, party, or action you can take to un-gently caress this country, this world headed towards collapse. IDGAF if you voted for Bernie or Hillary or Jill loving Stein. You're worse than Trump supporters, because you sucked down the incrementalist bullshit the DNC fed you, and loving voted to just.... wait out the storm in your own 1st world comfort, with some corporate loving president just letting America keep being America. gently caress that.

America has been exporting its misery and importing slave-labor produced goods, wrecking the loving world, and is the home of the corporations that have already basically lit the "end of the world" fuse. Did YOU have a loving plan to stop them? Your loving candidate sure as poo poo didn't.

Mine was this: Call the bitch-rear end GOP's bluff. IT WAS A loving BLUFF. How many times did they try to kill Obamacare? Did any you have some loving delusion that they would STOP if you elected another loving Democratic president with a bright-red Congress? No, dumbasses, we would have gotten eight more years of obstruction, eight more years of the climate change loving doomsday clock ticking down. Instead, I voted to elect Trump because I believed in my heart he would be an orange-painted stake right through the heart of every GOP policy and the GOP party as a whole, AND I CALLED IT RIGHT. That must be what's turning all of you into pillars of salt, the fact that I'm getting exactly what I planned on getting.

gently caress, look at the world! Here's a list of Trump FUCKUPS that are so bad they wrap around to being progressive victories, progressive victories you KNOW you wouldn't have any chance of seeing if your dipshit DNC candidate had won:

1. Obamacare is safer now than it has been in years. Why? Because Trump hosed up the leadership and blew his WHOLE PARTY's loving momentum. Now who the gently caress knows what will happen if the HFC decides to shut down the government. OH PLEASE, you dipshits, go down in history as the party that tanked the loving US Dollar by defaulting. I voted for your ignorant asses, now kill yourselves. Nothing could be more of a wake-up call.

2. Trump has united the rest of the world in emergency loving action to double down on the Paris Accords. China hit their energy goal for 2020 three years early. The rest of the world has now seen the shame of American anti-intellectualism in a human being-dog smile, and they are now seriously figuring how to fix the loving world before we wreck it.

3. The disgusting Nazi, Confederate, racist, bullshit losers of this country have been EMBOLDENED, and they're coming out of their loving holes, because the President is a piece of poo poo like them. poo poo, I went down to Portland in August to punch loving Nazis and it was the greatest poo poo ever. How the gently caress was your DNC ticket going to achieve that?

4. Those dipshits hosed up SO BAD, we went back in time and erased their poo poo-rear end Confederate monuments. I loving HATED Florida and the south, and if you had to live with Confederates as I did, watch 7th grade girls write "KILL friend of the family OBAMA" on their loving notebooks in November 2008, maybe you'd be a psychopath too. This country is brimming with garbage people, and they're all going in the same loving trashcan as Trump and the Nazis.

5. Trump has absolutely tanked the ENTIRE RIGHT WING MACHINE. loving Chaffetz had to loving RESIGN, because he had literally planned his WHOLE four years on prosecuting Hillary loving Clinton, and now he ain't got poo poo to do! We've been making fun of Stormfront for years. Who got them cancelled? THANKS, TRUMP. Fox News is falling in the ratings. The GOP is only a party of obstruction; without a "conscientious" president like Obama to oppose them, they fall over like the paper tiger that they are.

6. The case that Mueller is building against Trump is going to sweep up SO MANY PIECES OF poo poo with him. The IRS is loving involved now, this looks like it's gonna be a RICO case, and his fall is going to be so much worse than Nixon's.

If I am a psychopath because I voted to KILL THE loving GOP with their own weapon, Donald Jigsaw Trump, then I don't feel bad about my mental health. I feel real fuckin good, because it's all happening, it's all what I want, and the loving DNC is next.

gently caress your incrementalist politics. I don't just post on the loving internet. I talk, but I also do poo poo. IDGAF what you call me, my strategy is loving working, and you ain't got poo poo to show for ANYTHING. Bunch of pansy-rear end losers.

Above all, I am an optimist and an idealist, and maybe that's why you hate me; I'm a relic from a decade ago when it wasn't cool to ironically not care about poo poo. I believe seriously that a sufficient jolt of pain, of suffering, of chaos, of fear could actually shake the people of this world out of their lethargy, and I voted for that to happen, hoping for the best. I also have watched 35 loving years of incrementalist, corporate, privacy-invading, inequality-boosting, war-wasting loving BULLSHIT FROM THE ENTIRE AMERICAN loving GOVERNMENT, BOTH PARTIES, and all of it needs to loving die for its sins, so something new can be born that actually serves the good not just of this nation, but of the world.

But gently caress me for having a position, sticking to it, putting my vote and my life on the line, and geting it right, yeah? Obviously psychopathic.

In conclusion, suck my balls, you weak-rear end, no-plan-having pieces of poo poo. Except for you, EHF, you're cool.

Mantis42 posted:

Agreed, if anything we need more Donald Trumps. Amerikkka is the enemy of the human race and we need to less charismatic neoliberals like Obama putting a smiling face on our disgusting empire. I hope we default on our debt. I hope our refusal to be a good actor on the world's stage eventually leads us to being sanctioned as a rogue state.

this, but unironically. america is a far-right shithole and i cant wait to die in north korean nuke hellfire inshallah

The Ol Spicy Keychain has issued a correction as of 11:35 on Sep 3, 2017

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013
Lol @ the fact that the most cogent post in this thread was made by a terminally ill trump voting accelerationist. L

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Azuth0667 posted:

QV is right about incrementalism sucking rear end. I'd also like to add the d&d attitude that if a solution isn't 100% perfect then its terrible hitler turds also sucks rear end.

is that the dnd attitude or the cspam attitude

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

got any sevens posted:

if you think trump is so bad why dont you do something about him

besides, one vote doesnt sway elections for prez, states are too gerrymandered

:psyduck: bruh

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

one vote will never swing an election therefore nobody should vote

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Death. Death? Death!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Poor ol' Viator, voted Trump and died.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Quidam Viator posted:

i like spagety

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

Quidam Viator posted:

Yeah!

oh wait. Nah. Actually, nah.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

having read all of those words, that dude's right insofar as 4 years of trimp peeling the mask off of benevolent capitalism and neoliberal politics is good

however, lol buttmad much?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
glad we've all come to the logical conclusion itt that donald j trump being president is a net good. if the socialist revolution hasn't happened by 2020 we should all give him another four years

btw, anyone got any experience with blacksmithing? i have this crazy idea for a new, perfectly circular horseshoe and i bet you can help turn my theory into reality :kiddo:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

glad we've all come to the logical conclusion itt that donald j trump being president is a net good. if the socialist revolution hasn't happened by 2020 we should all give him another four years

btw, anyone got any experience with blacksmithing? i have this crazy idea for a new, perfectly circular horseshoe and i bet you can help turn my theory into reality :kiddo:

You can think trump emboldening the alt right into self owning themselves out of existence is a net good for society and still think he's a bad president without exploding

He's right insofar as the right wing was getting ready for another 4 years of chud rebellion and we probably wouldve had an actually competent fascist win in 2020

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

got any sevens posted:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
sir this is a Chuck E Cheese

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
https://twitter.com/BeantownFan73/status/832040781074554880

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Business Gorillas posted:

You can think trump emboldening the alt right into self owning themselves out of existence is a net good for society and still think he's a bad president without exploding

He's right insofar as the right wing was getting ready for another 4 years of chud rebellion and we probably wouldve had an actually competent fascist win in 2020

im as glad as the next guy that trump and the GOP have been so inept so far but again, at this point in GW Bush's first term 9/11 hadn't even happened yet. let's hold off the historical analysis of the trump presidency until it's over and done.

and i have the same hope that trump could inoculate us from an even worse POTUS, but in the red states that's not going to stop the alt-right from coming to power at the state level. the trump voters from those places are only pissed that he hasn't delivered his campaign promises, they'll just decide he was a coastal elite conman and they'll happily elect future senator weev and future governor richard spencer

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Crane Fist posted:

Gimmick posters are always terrible poo poo but man if LOG doesn't make it work

you know that's baloogan right

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

thats actually the real log and baloogan is his gimmik account

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

what's the overlap of pro-trump/pro-maduro

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Badger of Basra posted:

is that the dnd attitude or the cspam attitude

dnd, I've watched it happen in the climate change thread, the energy thread, the rwm thread, &c. Something is broken in these people's brains that they are not willing to take an imperfect solution to solve a huge problem now then improve upon said solution continuously.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

i dont actually know if this guy voted trump but signs point to yes

https://twitter.com/VICE/status/903675086334562306

https://twitter.com/sir_gio_huerta/status/903807191831814144

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

:laffo:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Azuth0667 posted:

dnd, I've watched it happen in the climate change thread, the energy thread, the rwm thread, &c. Something is broken in these people's brains that they are not willing to take an imperfect solution to solve a huge problem now then improve upon said solution continuously.

the ACA was also supposed to be a first step towards medicare for all but now dems are fighting it tooth and nail :thunk:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

got any sevens posted:

the ACA was also supposed to be a first step towards medicare for all but now dems are fighting it tooth and nail :thunk:

yeah that's what primary elections are for

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LOL that bitch hates everybody

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

got any sevens posted:

I was under the impression we have crossed the MFA inflection point in house dems (hint: we have).

Whatever you're reading, reconsider your media intake.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

I'd much rather read an LOG post than a baloogan one so consider it a win

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

sexpot posted:

LOL that bitch hates everybody

she has hated the clintons for decades it's weird as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

got any sevens posted:

this is exactly the take i'd expect from the dude who thinks gerrymandering effects presidential elections