Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

SocketWrench posted:

Alright, self righteous rear end in a top hat it is then, gotcha

Lots of people that voted Trump have come to realize this and their stupidity, and then they regret their actions. QV on the other hand seems content to roll around in his pigshit decisions with a smile

Trump voters who wanted him to senselessly hurt things and will die before they have to deal with it are the only demographic who knew what would happen and got exactly what they wanted. Trying to tell them that they're really gonna regret handing you their problems and escaping scot-free makes you look like a total moron and a whiner to boot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Agean90 posted:

https://twitter.com/ConnorSouthard/status/904019494535798784

u only support the cops until you interact with them

:kiss: :discourse: :420: JEB!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

at least im used to going on a thousand calories a day

i wish i did too

Only registered members can see post attachments!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i wish i did too

go play with fatcats you aint gon stay hungry sug

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

i wish i did too

look at this loving traitor eating chick-fil-a instead of bojangles.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mycroft Holmes posted:

one is a delicious reminder of his roots the other is a moronic republican bandwagon wtf you think a sitting senator gon eat :cmon:

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Mycroft Holmes posted:

i imagine this is from the time everyone decided to eat at chick-fil-a to show how much they hate the gays

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

go play with fatcats you aint gon stay hungry sug

too true :smith:

Mycroft Holmes posted:

what you think i eat at home in ma bathrobe while drinkin' maself half to death watchin' house o' cards?
:colbert:

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

one is a delicious reminder of his roots the other is a moronic republican bandwagon wtf you think a sitting senator gon eat :cmon:

you know how it is! :peanut:

Badger of Basra posted:

i imagine this is from the time everyone decided to eat at chick-fil-a to show how much they hate the gays

yes, yes it is

and who do you think had to stay on script the most besides membas of the closet crew, such as myself?

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 02:06 on Sep 3, 2017

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Cobweb Heart posted:

Trump voters who wanted him to senselessly hurt things and will die before they have to deal with it are the only demographic who knew what would happen and got exactly what they wanted.

That's basically psychopathic

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Potato Salad posted:

:smugdon:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i never eat at chick-fil-a because idek where one is but one time, one time, somebody told me i should start eating there because the boycott worked and if businesses weren't rewarded for conceding to the demands of boycotts boycotts wouldn't work anymore

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cobweb Heart posted:

Trump voters who wanted him to senselessly hurt things and will die before they have to deal with it are the only demographic who knew what would happen and got exactly what they wanted. Trying to tell them that they're really gonna regret handing you their problems and escaping scot-free makes you look like a total moron and a whiner to boot

This is my dad irl

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Burt Sexual posted:

This is my dad irl

kill your dad, son

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

too true :smith:

what you think i eat at home in ma bathrobe while drinkin' maself half to death watchin' house o' cards?
:colbert:

you know how it is! :peanut:

yes, yes it is

and who do you think had to stay on script the most besides membas of the closet crew, such as myself?

Gimmick posters are always terrible poo poo but man if LOG doesn't make it work

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Potato Salad posted:

Since all you punk bitches hijacked EHF's thread, and apparently that doesn't matter, I'm going to do what I do best and loving post a 2004-style Something Awful long-form politics post at you.

If I'm the psychopath, what do you call the Trump supporters who looked at that man and thought that he would be their orange-painted messiah? I mean, you can call them dumb, you can call them losers, you can call them Nazis, but they won't loving listen to you, because they're playing team sports and they WON. They don't hurt enough yet, not nearly enough, but that's coming. I'm here in this thread to watch the progress of Trump voter agony. That's the loving thread title.

If you came into a thread that's literally about gloating about watching people on the opposite team as you realize they're going to die, what the gently caress does that make you? Don't worry: I'm not a dipshit internet psychiatrist who's going to diagnose you and tell you to take your meds.

You're all loving idiots, you lost, you have no loving plan, power, organization, party, or action you can take to un-gently caress this country, this world headed towards collapse. IDGAF if you voted for Bernie or Hillary or Jill loving Stein. You're worse than Trump supporters, because you sucked down the incrementalist bullshit the DNC fed you, and loving voted to just.... wait out the storm in your own 1st world comfort, with some corporate loving president just letting America keep being America. gently caress that.

I giggle my rear end off every day. You know why?

America has been exporting its misery and importing slave-labor produced goods, wrecking the loving world, and is the home of the corporations that have already basically lit the "end of the world" fuse. Did YOU have a loving plan to stop them? Your loving candidate sure as poo poo didn't.

Mine was this: Call the bitch-rear end GOP's bluff. IT WAS A loving BLUFF. How many times did they try to kill Obamacare? Did any you have some loving delusion that they would STOP if you elected another loving Democratic president with a bright-red Congress? No, dumbasses, we would have gotten eight more years of obstruction, eight more years of the climate change loving doomsday clock ticking down. Instead, I voted to elect Trump because I believed in my heart he would be an orange-painted stake right through the heart of every GOP policy and the GOP party as a whole, AND I CALLED IT RIGHT. That must be what's turning all of you into pillars of salt, the fact that I'm getting exactly what I planned on getting.

gently caress, look at the world! Here's a list of Trump FUCKUPS that are so bad they wrap around to being progressive victories, progressive victories you KNOW you wouldn't have any chance of seeing if your dipshit DNC candidate had won:

1. Obamacare is safer now than it has been in years. Why? Because Trump hosed up the leadership and blew his WHOLE PARTY's loving momentum. Now who the gently caress knows what will happen if the HFC decides to shut down the government. OH PLEASE, you dipshits, go down in history as the party that tanked the loving US Dollar by defaulting. I voted for your ignorant asses, now kill yourselves. Nothing could be more of a wake-up call.

2. Trump has united the rest of the world in emergency loving action to double down on the Paris Accords. China hit their energy goal for 2020 three years early. The rest of the world has now seen the shame of American anti-intellectualism in a human being-dog smile, and they are now seriously figuring how to fix the loving world before we wreck it.

3. The disgusting Nazi, Confederate, racist, bullshit losers of this country have been EMBOLDENED, and they're coming out of their loving holes, because the President is a piece of poo poo like them. poo poo, I went down to Portland in August to punch loving Nazis and it was the greatest poo poo ever. How the gently caress was your DNC ticket going to achieve that?

4. Those dipshits hosed up SO BAD, we went back in time and erased their poo poo-rear end Confederate monuments. I loving HATED Florida and the south, and if you had to live with Confederates as I did, watch 7th grade girls write "KILL friend of the family OBAMA" on their loving notebooks in November 2008, maybe you'd be a psychopath too. This country is brimming with garbage people, and they're all going in the same loving trashcan as Trump and the Nazis.

5. Trump has absolutely tanked the ENTIRE RIGHT WING MACHINE. loving Chaffetz had to loving RESIGN, because he had literally planned his WHOLE four years on prosecuting Hillary loving Clinton, and now he ain't got poo poo to do! We've been making fun of Stormfront for years. Who got them cancelled? THANKS, TRUMP. Fox News is falling in the ratings. The GOP is only a party of obstruction; without a "conscientious" president like Obama to oppose them, they fall over like the paper tiger that they are.

6. The case that Mueller is building against Trump is going to sweep up SO MANY PIECES OF poo poo with him. The IRS is loving involved now, this looks like it's gonna be a RICO case, and his fall is going to be so much worse than Nixon's.

If I am a psychopath because I voted to KILL THE loving GOP with their own weapon, Donald Jigsaw Trump, then I don't feel bad about my mental health. I feel real fuckin good, because it's all happening, it's all what I want, and the loving DNC is next.

gently caress your incrementalist politics. I don't just post on the loving internet. I talk, but I also do poo poo. IDGAF what you call me, my strategy is loving working, and you ain't got poo poo to show for ANYTHING. Bunch of pansy-rear end losers.

Above all, I am an optimist and an idealist, and maybe that's why you hate me; I'm a relic from a decade ago when it wasn't cool to ironically not care about poo poo. I believe seriously that a sufficient jolt of pain, of suffering, of chaos, of fear could actually shake the people of this world out of their lethargy, and I voted for that to happen, hoping for the best. I also have watched 35 loving years of incrementalist, corporate, privacy-invading, inequality-boosting, war-wasting loving BULLSHIT FROM THE ENTIRE AMERICAN loving GOVERNMENT, BOTH PARTIES, and all of it needs to loving die for its sins, so something new can be born that actually serves the good not just of this nation, but of the world.

But gently caress me for having a position, sticking to it, putting my vote and my life on the line, and geting it right, yeah? Obviously psychopathic.

:smugdon: (but this guy isn't???)

In conclusion, suck my balls, you weak-rear end, no-plan-having pieces of poo poo. Except for you, EHF, you're cool.

Quidam Viator has issued a correction as of 03:43 on Sep 3, 2017

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Quidam Viator posted:

Since all you punk bitches hijacked EHF's thread, and apparently that doesn't matter, I'm going to do what I do best and loving post a 2004-style Something Awful long-form politics post at you.

If I'm the psychopath, what do you call the Trump supporters who looked at that man and thought that he would be their orange-painted messiah? I mean, you can call them dumb, you can call them losers, you can call them Nazis, but they won't loving listen to you, because they're playing team sports and they WON. They don't hurt enough yet, not nearly enough, but that's coming. I'm here in this thread to watch the progress of Trump voter agony. That's the loving thread title.

If you came into a thread that's literally about gloating about watching people on the opposite team as you realize they're going to die, what the gently caress does that make you? Don't worry: I'm not a dipshit internet psychiatrist who's going to diagnose you and tell you to take your meds.

You're all loving idiots, you lost, you have no loving plan, power, organization, party, or action you can take to un-gently caress this country, this world headed towards collapse. IDGAF if you voted for Bernie or Hillary or Jill loving Stein. You're worse than Trump supporters, because you sucked down the incrementalist bullshit the DNC fed you, and loving voted to just.... wait out the storm in your own 1st world comfort, with some corporate loving president just letting America keep being America. gently caress that.

America has been exporting its misery and importing slave-labor produced goods, wrecking the loving world, and is the home of the corporations that have already basically lit the "end of the world" fuse. Did YOU have a loving plan to stop them? Your loving candidate sure as poo poo didn't.

Mine was this: Call the bitch-rear end GOP's bluff. IT WAS A loving BLUFF. How many times did they try to kill Obamacare? Did any you have some loving delusion that they would STOP if you elected another loving Democratic president with a bright-red Congress? No, dumbasses, we would have gotten eight more years of obstruction, eight more years of the climate change loving doomsday clock ticking down. Instead, I voted to elect Trump because I believed in my heart he would be an orange-painted stake right through the heart of every GOP policy and the GOP party as a whole, AND I CALLED IT RIGHT. That must be what's turning all of you into pillars of salt, the fact that I'm getting exactly what I planned on getting.

gently caress, look at the world! Here's a list of Trump FUCKUPS that are so bad they wrap around to being progressive victories, progressive victories you KNOW you wouldn't have any chance of seeing if your dipshit DNC candidate had won:

1. Obamacare is safer now than it has been in years. Why? Because Trump hosed up the leadership and blew his WHOLE PARTY's loving momentum. Now who the gently caress knows what will happen if the HFC decides to shut down the government. OH PLEASE, you dipshits, go down in history as the party that tanked the loving US Dollar by defaulting. I voted for your ignorant asses, now kill yourselves. Nothing could be more of a wake-up call.

2. Trump has united the rest of the world in emergency loving action to double down on the Paris Accords. China hit their energy goal for 2020 three years early. The rest of the world has now seen the shame of American anti-intellectualism in a human being-dog smile, and they are now seriously figuring how to fix the loving world before we wreck it.

3. The disgusting Nazi, Confederate, racist, bullshit losers of this country have been EMBOLDENED, and they're coming out of their loving holes, because the President is a piece of poo poo like them. poo poo, I went down to Portland in August to punch loving Nazis and it was the greatest poo poo ever. How the gently caress was your DNC ticket going to achieve that?

4. Those dipshits hosed up SO BAD, we went back in time and erased their poo poo-rear end Confederate monuments. I loving HATED Florida and the south, and if you had to live with Confederates as I did, watch 7th grade girls write "KILL friend of the family OBAMA" on their loving notebooks in November 2008, maybe you'd be a psychopath too. This country is brimming with garbage people, and they're all going in the same loving trashcan as Trump and the Nazis.

5. Trump has absolutely tanked the ENTIRE RIGHT WING MACHINE. loving Chaffetz had to loving RESIGN, because he had literally planned his WHOLE four years on prosecuting Hillary loving Clinton, and now he ain't got poo poo to do! We've been making fun of Stormfront for years. Who got them cancelled? THANKS, TRUMP. Fox News is falling in the ratings. The GOP is only a party of obstruction; without a "conscientious" president like Obama to oppose them, they fall over like the paper tiger that they are.

6. The case that Mueller is building against Trump is going to sweep up SO MANY PIECES OF poo poo with him. The IRS is loving involved now, this looks like it's gonna be a RICO case, and his fall is going to be so much worse than Nixon's.

If I am a psychopath because I voted to KILL THE loving GOP with their own weapon, Donald Jigsaw Trump, then I don't feel bad about my mental health. I feel real fuckin good, because it's all happening, it's all what I want, and the loving DNC is next.

gently caress your incrementalist politics. I don't just post on the loving internet. I talk, but I also do poo poo. IDGAF what you call me, my strategy is loving working, and you ain't got poo poo to show for ANYTHING. Bunch of pansy-rear end losers.

Above all, I am an optimist and an idealist, and maybe that's why you hate me; I'm a relic from a decade ago when it wasn't gool to ironically not care about poo poo. I believe seriously that a sufficient jolt of pain, of suffering, of chaos, of fear could actually shake the people of this world out of their lethargy, and I voted for that to happen, hoping for the best. I also have watched 35 loving years of incrementalist, corporate, privacy-invading, inequality-boosting, war-wasting loving BULLSHIT FROM THE ENTIRE AMERICAN loving GOVERNMENT, BOTH PARTIES, and all of it needs to loving die for its sins, so something new can be born that actually serves the good not just of this nation, but of the world.

But gently caress me for having a position, sticking to it, putting my vote and my life on the line, and geting it right, yeah? Obviously psychopathic.

In conclusion, suck my balls, you weak-rear end, no-plan-having pieces of poo poo. Except for you, EHF, you're cool.

that'll be $7.49 at the next window

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

Eela6 posted:

that'll be $7.49 at the next window

Gimme my loving food, you owned piece of poo poo, and shrink back into the loving corncob that you are.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

is it me or does it smell like 3 mile island up in here?

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Holy poo poo that meltdown.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Quidam Viator posted:

Gimme my loving food, you owned piece of poo poo, and shrink back into the loving corncob that you are.

:rolleyes:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Quidam Viator posted:

Above all, I am an optimist and an idealist, and maybe that's why you hate me; I'm a relic from a decade ago when it wasn't cool to ironically not care about poo poo. I believe seriously that a sufficient jolt of pain, of suffering, of chaos, of fear could actually shake the people of this world out of their lethargy, and I voted for that to happen, hoping for the best. I also have watched 35 loving years of incrementalist, corporate, privacy-invading, inequality-boosting, war-wasting loving BULLSHIT FROM THE ENTIRE AMERICAN loving GOVERNMENT, BOTH PARTIES, and all of it needs to loving die for its sins, so something new can be born that actually serves the good not just of this nation, but of the world.

You're not as smart as you think are, sorry m8

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

how much longer before your kidney cancer finally buries you?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol that poster needs mental help asap

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
the puppetmaster of presidential elections

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

Crane Fist posted:

You're not as smart as you think are, sorry m8

Oxxidation posted:

how much longer before your kidney cancer finally buries you?

oliwan posted:

lol that poster needs mental help asap

The weakest, the saddest of burns. Watching you all suck so bad IS my therapy, seriously, listen to Hillary and delete your loving accounts. You have literally nothing to say. At least back in the day, there was some semblance of caring. There's no effort behind your posts whatsoever, and you didn't read a god drat thing, so I don't care wtf you call me here in the loving goblin's nest, you shitbirds, your balls haven't dropped so you don't remember that SA used to be a loving GREAT place for effort-posting.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
answer the question, you terminally ill sack

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Quidam Viator posted:

The weakest, the saddest of burns. Watching you all suck so bad IS my therapy, seriously, listen to Hillary and delete your loving accounts. You have literally nothing to say. At least back in the day, there was some semblance of caring. There's no effort behind your posts whatsoever, and you didn't read a god drat thing, so I don't care wtf you call me here in the loving goblin's nest, you shitbirds, your balls haven't dropped so you don't remember that SA used to be a loving GREAT place for effort-posting.

if you're really not long for the earth i recommend you focus your efforts on something more fulfilling than this. goonspeed

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
*does à HUGE fart*

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Quidam Viator posted:

The problem isn't that you effort-post: the problem is that you suck at it.
:frogout:

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

Oxxidation posted:

answer the question, you terminally ill sack

I don't have "kidney cancer", you loving turnip. I'll be around here posting on SA for another loving 18 years! Your loving kids will have to read my gloating, on-topic effortposts.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Quidam Viator posted:

I don't have "kidney cancer", you loving turnip. I'll be around here posting on SA for another loving 18 years! Your loving kids will have to read my gloating, on-topic effortposts.

then you're no longer on-topic for this thread :byewhore:

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

then you're no longer on-topic for this thread :byewhore:

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Agreed, if anything we need more Donald Trumps. Amerikkka is the enemy of the human race and we need to less charismatic neoliberals like Obama putting a smiling face on our disgusting empire. I hope we default on our debt. I hope our refusal to be a good actor on the world's stage eventually leads us to being sanctioned as a rogue state.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Quidam Viator posted:

SA used to be a loving GREAT place for effort-posting.

for libertarians

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
QV is right about incrementalism sucking rear end. I'd also like to add the d&d attitude that if a solution isn't 100% perfect then its terrible hitler turds also sucks rear end.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

mods please gas this thread and ban everyone in it

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I have an ex roommate who has essentially posted the same thing. Call the GOP's bluff, incremetalism must be stopped, etc. He spends today walking the line on whether he wants to march alongside Kekistan / NSDAP flags.

When it concerns willfully and knowingly hurting peoole, you at aren't some wizened character. You're a psychopath.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Me: "When you put your Trump ballot in the box, did you visualize the men and women whose rights you have jeopardized? "

Him: "Yeah, some people are going to have a rough four years, but I'm confident he won't get a second term."

This is not a game. You do not get to put a man or woman's rights on a schedule. You do not get to dole out "just some" fear and uncertainty for classes of peoole.

You're a psychopath, both of you.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

This is relevant content as many Trump voters in my life have discovered congenial disorders, lost health insurance, have lost contact with people who can no longer stomach them, are about to lose their jobs... not necessairily because of political fallout, but all serious and worth considering when I think of what political action I should take to avoid needless tragedy. I post with frivolity but take all this with extreme seriousness. My own mother is about to die because of her refusal to sign up for the ACA for her six years of cancer treatments, thus now not having coverage and no remaining nest egg to plunder.

I think I will put behind any feigned levity posting on politics from here onward. This isn't a game; governance determines whether people live or die. Whether they get assurance their marriage will remain legal or whether there is a plausible 5-4 decision that can separate them. Whether a party who openly, on record states that it seeks to suppress and gerrymander votes by race gets the power it needs to overcome judicial enforcement of VRA preclearance.

I cannot fathom your capacity to look in retrospect at what you have done and say you were calling a bluff. That works on Facebook. It does not fly in the real world where actions have consequences. Consequences affecting lives and human rights.

Potato Salad has issued a correction as of 06:23 on Sep 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brap
Aug 23, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'm sorry to hear about your mother, Potato Salad.