ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

I'd like to make a collect call. First name Ahmad, last name Showbobsandvegene

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
Oh god, that guy's twitter account.
https://twitter.com/Sanjayshriva

Please be careful, Kass. :stare:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Celery Face posted:

Oh god, that guy's twitter account.
https://twitter.com/Sanjayshriva

Please be careful, Kass. :stare:

yeah this dude is gonna for sure murder that chick

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

I think I said this before but I love that even in his most idealized Mary Sue political cartoon comic book gently caress fantasy version of himself he has a combover

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

Yikes

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Unrelated, but this is what the Swedish nutrition bars from Mean Girls are probably based on.

im cool ok

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Plumpy nut has saved thousands of starving kids lives, it's Nobel prize material really

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

nerdz posted:

Plumpy nut has saved thousands of starving kids lives, it's Nobel prize material really

I would try it.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

nerdz posted:

Plumpy nut has saved thousands of starving kids lives, it's Nobel prize material really

Yes but how do I fac it

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I would try it.

It seems like it’s just sweetened peanut butter with some powdered milk tossed and vitamins tossed in.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Posting slurry.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Open bobs pls Plumpy.

Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH
Fresh from the oven!

quote:

From: Raghu Gupta <ysieydadjhfhxu@gop.com.au>
Date: 3 September 2017 at 23:13
Subject: t Contracts shocking news they sacked hundreds
To: Contracts

Contracts,

Look at the picture below! DHS sacked hundreds of subcontractors, shocking isn't it? You better search for this news and read it yourself. They haven't said in the news but I bet they are local white workers who were sacked due to fraud.

Let this be a lesson for all of us, local Australian workers have worse performance then workers from India, also they are less honest and cheat their managers. And this is the reason they got sacked.

Think in this way Contracts, if they had hired people from India background than this won't have happened. Indian worker are much more honest when working. They do a better job too. We have plenty of them here in Australia, many of them are Australian citizens.

Contracts you need not over look this issue, it is tax money from you and me. Should we write to DHS and advise them to hire more people from Indian background? We certainly do. Please do it. You also should hire more of them to purge those white parasites in your company.

regards,
Raghu

(The news article is real - but provides no description whatsoever of the subcontractors that got fired - must be those lazy white slackers!)

Tsunemori fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Sep 4, 2017

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
parasites, in my company? More likely than you think

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I feel like these are getting increasingly vitriolic and racist, but also that it's probably not very effective

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

holy poo poo

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Tsunemori posted:

Fresh from the oven!

(The news article is real - but provides no description whatsoever of the subcontractors that got fired - must be those lazy white slackers!)

Indian movies that I saw often portray the average Indian worker as honest and hardworking people treated like crap by the rich, politicians, corrupt cops, and/or foreigners. Predictably the handsome badass hero who kicks a million bad guys and gets to do sexy dances with the main female character is one of those workers (or one of the few honest cops).

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Tsunemori posted:

Fresh from the oven!

(The news article is real - but provides no description whatsoever of the subcontractors that got fired - must be those lazy white slackers!)

So they've gone from calling you racist for not hiring enough Indian employee, to being racist against whites while assuming you are also white and using their disdain for lazy whites to convince you to hire the hardworking Indian? :psyduck:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

So they've gone from calling you racist for not hiring enough Indian employee, to being racist against whites while assuming you are also white and using their disdain for lazy whites to convince you to hire the hardworking Indian? :psyduck:

Also trying to get him to resign.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Every Indian I ever had anything to do with in my 5 year degree (dual degree, engineering and business) was a cheat, lazy, plagiarised significant amounts of their work and would harass numerous white students for their assignments.

Having said that so were a lot of the Middle Eastern students so go figure?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

So they've gone from calling you racist for not hiring enough Indian employee, to being racist against whites while assuming you are also white and using their disdain for lazy whites to convince you to hire the hardworking Indian? :psyduck:

It's like a 419 scam. You aren't looking for votes. You're looking for one old white biddy with too much money on their hands to fall for it

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

yikes

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

McSpergin posted:

Every Indian I ever had anything to do with in my 5 year degree (dual degree, engineering and business) was a cheat, lazy, plagiarised significant amounts of their work and would harass numerous white students for their assignments.

Having said that so were a lot of the Middle Eastern students so go figure?

This was every chinese exchange student in my biochemistry classes. They were so so bad that my PI eventually just began tossing out applications for his lab with a chinese name on it because he was so tired of them coming in not even knowing what a buffer solution was. It was pretty incredible poo poo to witness firsthand.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Bonus

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i guess its true that heat makes you thirsty

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I feel there's a way to make money doing app therapy for lonely indian men out there but im just the ideas man and will probably need some indians to program it for me

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Look Alan Smithee, you know that local white parasites just won't cut it. You need to hire Indian programmers for this task. I hear they have really strong legal union.

Sincerely,

John Smith

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Phlegmish posted:

Look Alan Smithee, you know that local white parasites just won't cut it. You need to hire Indian programmers for this task. I hear they have really strong legal union.

Sincerely,

John Smith

*is white woman*

*tears open blouse to flash indian programmers with my big bobs*

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
making GBS threads gently caress, Sanjay. making GBS threads. gently caress.

Ramadu posted:

This was every chinese exchange student in my biochemistry classes. They were so so bad that my PI eventually just began tossing out applications for his lab with a chinese name on it because he was so tired of them coming in not even knowing what a buffer solution was. It was pretty incredible poo poo to witness firsthand.

Confirmed; taught Biology in a Chinese high school and the level of DURRRRRRRR was amazing. Keep in mind that most Chinese students have been "taught" scientific subjects by mindlessly repeating formulae and/or facts that the teacher screams at them through a microphone, and that roughly 40-85% of every class is sleeping at any point during any class activity (including tests), and you can kind of see why they have trouble adjusting to active learning.

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good

Tsunemori posted:

Fresh from the oven!

Do those email addresses even work if you reply to them? I would have so much fun talking with them if I got an email like that at work.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Tsunemori posted:

Fresh from the oven!

(The news article is real - but provides no description whatsoever of the subcontractors that got fired - must be those lazy white slackers!)

Does anyone find these emails strangely erotic?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

*is white woman*

*tears open blouse to flash indian programmers with my big bobs*

This just now reminded me: at one of my old jobs years ago, there was an Indian guy who went by the name of Bob :wth:

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

I was at a Henri Cartier-Bresson exhibit and saw this. India has had the same weird pidgin English since at least 1947.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Sydney Bottocks posted:

This just now reminded me: at one of my old jobs years ago, there was an Indian guy who went by the name of Bob :wth:

Bob Anvashean?

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

This last one cracks me up.

He just had to do up a lovely creepy Photoshop when he got back from the Factory and then send it to her. Like he couldn't help himself.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
I don't know anything about Australian law, but I would assume it's probably illegal to make hiring or firing decisions based on ethnicity...?

If so, then besides being hilariously misguided, the e-mails to "Contracts" are recommending actions that would be illegal.

(Keep these coming... they are great!)

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

"Greetings Contracts, my lovely enemy..."

  • Locked thread