Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

After The War posted:

Holy poo poo, that Michelle. :stonk:

Jesus christ. You can really feel the hate oozing off the pen here, even Garrison and Lester drew her more flattering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

After The War posted:

Was trying to do an edit changing Trump to one of his Hillaries and the text to "BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI" on the left and "EMAILS, EMAILS, EMAILS" on the right, but Photoshop is freezing randomly with my new graphics card, so... pretend I did that.

Also, this guy seems really young, long-haired, and, uh... "ethnically named" to be doing the Branco-Lester, "hate-filled old man" routine.

Guess you're never too young for that sweet, sweet Some Gizmo Money.

And it looks like's he's gunning for the "laziest" gaybie!

There seems to be a tendency in young conservatives of being a) selfishly looking for wingnut welfare by making the party look good or b) going "gently caress YOU MOM AND DAD" and trying to be a troll without going full-on post-ironic Trump supporter. I suppose some of them might honestly believe all the crap thrown at millennial, which I think is somehow sadder than the other two options.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Hah, that crazy Obama, always making embarrassing tweets!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

After The War posted:

Also, this guy seems really young, long-haired, and, uh... "ethnically named" to be doing the Branco-Lester, "hate-filled old man" routine.

If he keeps at it, he'll be a thread mainstay for years to come!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

After The War posted:

We get gouged on loving textbooks in school and this guy is sitting here "Well I don't know how to program my VCR still so it must be just as hard for them to do what I do!"

Also it's hilarious that the "Some gizmo" comic features a video game older than the kid in it.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

After The War posted:

I don't get what's this comic is supposed to say. Obama didn't tweet that, so is he saying Obama is bad because his twitter is actually just as asinine as Trump's? Is it implying that Obama is pathetic because he followed Trump on Twitter?

Is there more to this than just "Obamas bad 'cuz Obama smokes and Michelle's ugly"?

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

"ALL OF AMERICA IS UNITED!! THE AMERICANS I HATE MUST BE SO TRIGGERED!!"

Also: learn how to loving draw lol

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Terror is an eclipse of civilization. And a failure of conscience. I don't know what to say. Squeek.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

T-man posted:

There seems to be a tendency in young conservatives of being a) selfishly looking for wingnut welfare by making the party look good or b) going "gently caress YOU MOM AND DAD" and trying to be a troll without going full-on post-ironic Trump supporter. I suppose some of them might honestly believe all the crap thrown at millennial, which I think is somehow sadder than the other two options.

Yeah, most young conservatives I interact with totally buy the "millennials are lazy and stupid and so goddamn crazy" narrative that various outlets push out. They just don't think that any of that applies to them, because they're Smart and Good and anti-liberal-establishment. It's everyone ELSE that sucks!

I've seen more than one of them fall straight into alt-right racism this way. All it takes is a few clicks on YouTube to go from "millennials aren't having kids!" to "have you heard of something called The Great Replacement?"

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

I've been looking at Branco toons too much, I could've sworn that hoodie was an Obama silhouette.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

toanoradian posted:

I don't get what's this comic is supposed to say. Obama didn't tweet that, so is he saying Obama is bad because his twitter is actually just as asinine as Trump's? Is it implying that Obama is pathetic because he followed Trump on Twitter?

Is there more to this than just "Obamas bad 'cuz Obama smokes and Michelle's ugly"?

I'm pretty sure it's just "obama doesn't need to spy on trump because he could just follow him on twitter."

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

That loving dog needs to stop being so big.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Cat Mattress posted:

Terror is an eclipse of civilization. And a failure of conscience. I don't know what to say. Squeek.

Man-things shall know fear-fear, and we shall feast on their flesh-meat.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Yeah, most young conservatives I interact with totally buy the "millennials are lazy and stupid and so goddamn crazy" narrative that various outlets push out. They just don't think that any of that applies to them, because they're Smart and Good and anti-liberal-establishment. It's everyone ELSE that sucks!

I've seen more than one of them fall straight into alt-right racism this way. All it takes is a few clicks on YouTube to go from "millennials aren't having kids!" to "have you heard of something called The Great Replacement?"

I know I'm gonna regret this, but... What's "the Great Replacement"?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Regalingualius posted:

i'm going to go out on a limb and say it's:

:byodood:THE BROWNS ARE OUTBREEDING US:byodame:

e: redhats are obsessed with this. a few years ago i had someone tell me it was a shame that my husband and i were selfishly with each other instead of fathering white babies :wtc:

Nostalgia4Infinity fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Sep 4, 2017

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

After The War posted:

Ah yes my favorite book, a classic of the Western Canon. "SHAKESPEARE"

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

This actually made me chuckle.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

This Susan Rice comic cones to us a week after the Trump Department of Justice confirmed Devin Nunez's unmasking scandal was bullshit.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Capfalcon posted:

This actually made me chuckle.

And another Angel gets its wings.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Regalingualius posted:

It's the barely a dogwhistle term for "white genocide".

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on Theresa May and the Brexit divorce bill – David Davis has denied Theresa May is preparing to approve a Brexit ‘divorce bill’ of €50bn, saying UK negotiators would not allow time pressures to force Britain into paying vast sums"

Telegraph:

Brexit: Labour prepares first attempt to vote down EU withdrawal bill

Independent:

Times:

After Monty Python.

Evening Standard:

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Ya gotta give me the Space Invaders!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

AGC

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

It's MONDAY!

Here's the evil Kelley :unsmigghh:

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Anti-fa? More like Anti-SoSmartAndGoddamnSane

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
Hmm maybe "takes one to know one" isn't actually the best response to being called intolerant, prejudiced, and hateful, SKelley

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Pants Donkey posted:

It's MONDAY!

Yeah, I mean, how can you tell someone is a fascist just by looking at them? Just because they shout "Heil Trump", and "Jews will not replace us!" and carry torches, racist signs and literal Nazi flags doesn't mean they are fascists. They might be liberals, or decent people.

Silly judgemental antifas.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I won't post the cartoon because it's disgusting but Dees has decided that every hollywood celeb chick over 30 is a MTF.

Pity the white dude robbed of his boner.

Gazpacho fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Sep 4, 2017

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
People do realize, I hope, that it was Trump himself who "leaked" that letter from Obama.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Is the letter scandalous in some way? I thought it was just some boilerplate "You're president now, that's a big responsibility, make time for your family if you need help call the former presidents."

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
He told Trump to give handouts to the poor, the bastard.

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

Pants Donkey posted:

It's MONDAY!

Where do these guys always use the phrase “hater”? Who on the left ever even says that?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Luxury Tent Carpet posted:

Where do these guys always use the phrase “hater”? Who on the left ever even says that?

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/332308211321425920
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/516382177798680576
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/377947866641485824

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

:negative: of course...

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

TheBigAristotle posted:

He would be effectively bad
People say this a lot, but like Lurdiak said, a lot of Trump's power and momentum comes from this cult of personality and aura of complete deniability, where he can basically get away with anything and create any scandal and people will just shrug and go "oh well that's how it is" or outright leap to his defense. poo poo like Reddit's infamous "The_Donald" would not throw all their weight suddenly in and become "The_Mike". For many of the loudest sycophants it's about Trump himself, not his party and certainly not his policies. Pence just couldn't swing that kind of celebrity.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Pants Donkey posted:

It's MONDAY!

MrUnderbridge posted:

Yeah, I mean, how can you tell someone is a fascist just by looking at them? Just because they shout "Heil Trump", and "Jews will not replace us!" and carry torches, racist signs and literal Nazi flags doesn't mean they are fascists. They might be liberals, or decent people.
Silly judgemental antifas.
How often do these loving people get accosted by anti-fascists in their daily life? This is like people making cartoons of them verbally demolishing some leftist who called them racist.
Like, what did the guy on the right possibly say to get the guy on the left harassing him? Surely he didn't just get stopped on his way to work for no reason. Have these cartoonists bought so fully into the narrative they think random passers-by are accosted for being white, or do they imagine (or even experience) themselves being confronted because they know they're the kind who'd be shouting 1488 in public?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)

A Beck Cartoon.

• Locked thread