Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

If you haven't unlocked your challenge log yet go do that also, weekly challenges can get you a big chunk of XP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Azubah posted:

Have you done the hunting logs? They're good xp.

Yeah my hunting log is complete all the way up to my current level, working on storm seals for the next rank of maelstrom stuff.

Nipponophile posted:

Have you done your daily Leveling Duty Roulette?

Yeah

homeless snail posted:

If you haven't unlocked your challenge log yet go do that also, weekly challenges can get you a big chunk of XP.

Completed everything but the Duty Roulette dungeons because DPS queues are pretty bad, only have 1 left

Gally
May 31, 2001

Come on!
I'm leveling DPS now and I just put myself in the queue and then tab out to get work or something else done, you can set it so only system sounds play when the window isn't in focus, so a DING! and then the ticking count down lets me know it finally popped. You should try to do one leveling roulette a day, its crazy xp.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

Not mine, but wish it was

Has anything been said about him and Delita coming to XIV besides that one picture?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I'm expecting Ramus and Delita to only be talked about as an ancient story relevant to that storyline's plot.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I'm expecting Ramus and Delita to only be talked about as an ancient story relevant to that storyline's plot.

Alternatively they'll retread the Crystal Tower stuff only this time it'll be with proper descendants.

And the villain will still be DYCEDARG'S ELDER BROTHER! :black101:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The real villain is l i t t l e m o n e y

CeallaSo
May 3, 2013

Wisdom from a Fool
A boss fight where you have to run into danger zones before Rafa can reach them.

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

Gally posted:

I'm leveling DPS now and I just put myself in the queue and then tab out to get work or something else done, you can set it so only system sounds play when the window isn't in focus, so a DING! and then the ticking count down lets me know it finally popped. You should try to do one leveling roulette a day, its crazy xp.

Leveling roulette will get you an entire level easy up until like 40, and even at the mid-50s it's still a third of a level or so.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
welp going play fft now, thanks nerds

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Firstborn posted:

welp going play fft now, thanks nerds

Make sure to rotate your save across multiple files

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Bolow posted:

So I'm at level 43, with about a 250k shortfall in XP before I can do the next series of MSQs and I've done all the Levequests that are level appropriate for the day. Am I supposed to just grind FATEs or some poo poo now?

Hunting log, challenge log, duty roulettes: leveling and trials, FATEs, POTD.

Now isn't a terrible time to get POTD 51+ unlocked because you have some XP until 46 to catch up to.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Bolow posted:

So I'm at level 43, with about a 250k shortfall in XP before I can do the next series of MSQs and I've done all the Levequests that are level appropriate for the day. Am I supposed to just grind FATEs or some poo poo now?

Beastman dailies?

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

A. Beaverhausen posted:

I'm getting the mount then I think I'm done with yo kai. I'm not willing to put in the effort to get every weapon honestly, I got my main's so im good.

What are the differences between whisper-go and whisper-a-gogo or w/e?

I thought you get another one when you get all the weapons too

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Guess who made waffles...

The second one glows.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

:retrogames:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Just finished the DRK 30-50 chain.

Holy poo poo I want more.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i hate dees cat

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

UHD posted:

Just finished the DRK 30-50 chain.

Holy poo poo I want more.

Good news!

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I am glad we are getting an event based around fate grinding, gets me ready for the inevitable fate grind the first step 4.0 relic will require.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
nu-relics will apparently be very different from old relics so we'll see

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

Good news!

50-60 are a little lackluster compared to 30-50 and 60-70. The 70 quest is fantastic though.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Finally hit lvl 50 and I miss Fray a lot compared to new DRK trainer.

The quest continues for perfect glams...

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Just had this tank

When he said "sitting time" he literally sat in the middle of the pull. Even when he got 50% of his tp back he still sat down and let the single add left beat on me. Then he booted my brother, the healer was his friend so it went through. I hope whatever 2 dps replaced us satisfied his need for goad.

E: Oh and my brother took goad off his hotbar because almost no one in DF actually needs it. So he was TRYING to put it on but the guy kept pulling so it locked him out of putting goad on his hotbar. Then they booted him as soon as 5 minutes passed.

Leal fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Sep 5, 2017

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Probably oughta report that tank and healer duo for abusing the kick function.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Oh I did. Maybe I should have my brother do it too.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I hate DF people too but none of my friends like MMOs.

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared
Mr Face strikes when you least expect it

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Leal posted:

Just had this tank

When he said "sitting time" he literally sat in the middle of the pull. Even when he got 50% of his tp back he still sat down and let the single add left beat on me. Then he booted my brother, the healer was his friend so it went through. I hope whatever 2 dps replaced us satisfied his need for goad.

E: Oh and my brother took goad off his hotbar because almost no one in DF actually needs it. So he was TRYING to put it on but the guy kept pulling so it locked him out of putting goad on his hotbar. Then they booted him as soon as 5 minutes passed.

One person in your party entering combat doesn't put you in combat too, so your brother could have just sat out of combat while the tank pulled and done it. Even if that wasn't true a simple "hold on, let me put it on my bar" probably would have solved the issue.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Fister Roboto posted:

One person in your party entering combat doesn't put you in combat too, so your brother could have just sat out of combat while the tank pulled and done it. Even if that wasn't true a simple "hold on, let me put it on my bar" probably would have solved the issue.

He was trying to type that (on a ps4) and they booted him during it.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It took him five whole minutes to type?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Yes

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Fister Roboto posted:

It took him five whole minutes to type?

The PS4 interface for typing is not good

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Its especially slow when you're actively fighting while the tank is throwing a poo poo fit and the fight goes on slower cause he did the maximum pull then literally sat down mid fight to make a point about him not being goaded so he wont do anything to get his tp back. And the healer isn't chipping in with dps and the dps is getting beat on cause again the tank did a no enmity generation aoe spam then stopped bothering

Oh and the melee dps ran out of tp themselves from aoeing and they certainly aren't getting a goad

Leal fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Sep 5, 2017

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Please don't take goad when you could take other great options like uh,...remove bind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

And all of that could have been avoided if your brother hadn't been an idiot who actively chose not to equip goad.