Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.
Marty's been a staple of Rez newspapers since I was a kid I'm sure he'll be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

How many statues of Robert Byrd are there? I found one on google and it's indoors.

I mean, yknow, totally setting aside the fact that Byrd left the KKK before it became politically expedient for him to do so and spent the rest of his life championing civil rights to the point where the NAACP publicly mourned his death.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Point One: of course he will demand to take down statues of people who recanted their racism over dudes who literally died defending slavery.

Point Two: They seem to fail to understand that most people on the left are pretty okay with taking down statues of just about any white historical figure.

Point Three: If the topic ever sticks in the mainstream discourse long enough, they will inevitably demand taking down Martin Luther King Jr.'s statues because he was communist or something.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Although I am a little tired of "Zelda hates dating men" comics, just get a girlfriend already Zelda sheesh!

She appears to hate most of the women in the comics as well. Pretty much she is not really happy with anyone including herself. I personally don't really super give a poo poo, but I mean, it seems like Zelda kind of needs to like figure out what she actually wants with... anything before being with anyone. :shrug:

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

No shoe 2/5 :colbert:

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Probably under water

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Well that didn't take long

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

Pants Donkey posted:

Since it's over, here is the Kelly All-American Summer in its entirety:

I hope you all enjoyed this very American summer :911: Now bring on Oktoberfest!

My version has the title puns and is therefore superior.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I will defer to your superior offerings.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Zelda should stop lying. She's not gonna read a book. She's gonna spend the whole night sitting in the window-sill eating chips.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Lodin posted:

Zelda should stop lying. She's not gonna read a book. She's gonna spend the whole night sitting in the window-sill eating chips.

Chips that she left there the last time.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Office Pig posted:

Pissfucker though he is, I'll give Stantis credit for sticking to this point longer than most of the talking heads.

This is the daily comic delay, not Stantis or Allie being good. Let's wait a few comics for one of the bunnies to be THE REAL NAZI!

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Yeah, this. This comic was probably made before the "antifa are the real facists" talking points were circulated. Give it a couple days.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Haha, check out muscleman Trump over here

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Wait, I'm confused.

What's the "free" soldier lady you get from XCOM 2's tutorial got to do with anything and why is she wading through flood waters with Trump? Also where is her machete and shotgun: she's guaranteed to promote into a Ranger.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I always walk her into a line of fire as soon as possible to get rid of her.

Funny enough, that's also what Trump would do if incest was legal.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Pants Donkey posted:

This sucks, but he seems pretty confident about his ability to get a new gig going. And with such a vast body of work to draw from, I imagine he can put together a real slam-dunk portfolio.

I wonder if Bors and him are in contact. Admittedly even when you're talented finding work as a political cartoonist is loving rough, so maybe he could post his own stuff with a patreon or something?

Marty apparently does have a Patreon page but hasn't done anything with it.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Jackard posted:

Haha, check out muscleman Trump over here

How can any single human being look at Garrison's Trump caricature/his text with his comics and not see the blatant propaganda?

I want to say one of the lines someone posted a page or two ago was along the lines of "George Soros is an evil terrorist who hates America" and that's not even paraphrased that much.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

itskage posted:

Yeah, this. This comic was probably made before the "antifa are the real facists" talking points were circulated. Give it a couple days.
The right has been calling them terrorists all summer. It's just that tepid liberals suddenly decided what the country really needed right now was a false dichotomy.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

SPEAKING OF WHICH

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Pants Donkey posted:

SPEAKING OF WHICH

Okay I said we need a "densest motherfucker" category in the Gay Abortions this year but this would win it in a walk.

e: I'd just said "it's inconceivable that Branco would pass up an opportunity to defend racism" and now we have this, I think it's time to stop just goggling at his awful cartoons and do what's necessary to get him recognized as a For Real Nazi. Along with Garrison. I'm not sure what all that would entail but I think the SPLC recognizes hate group propagandists, for starters.

Abyssal Squid fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Sep 6, 2017

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pants Donkey posted:

SPEAKING OF WHICH

Ah, the Nazis, famous for their anti-American sentiments

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Branco "White Genocide Is Real" Reagan

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The violent revolution starts at 8, meet me behind the Starbucks.
Hail Soros!

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

a Nazi killed a woman, this is Branco's response

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Pants Donkey posted:

SPEAKING OF WHICH

I would really think that the party in this drama that the Nazis would empathize with most would be the Nazis :thunk:

Shows what I know I guess

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Nazi Germany was of course known for being very poorly supplied and relying almost entirely on improvised weaponry.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Branco's riding this horse hard, isn't he?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Pants Donkey posted:

SPEAKING OF WHICH

I hope Branco gets an extremely painful type of cancer.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
If we don't think about Nazis there are no Nazis, bing bong simple!

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Pakled posted:

How many statues of Robert Byrd are there? I found one on google and it's indoors.

I mean, yknow, totally setting aside the fact that Byrd left the KKK before it became politically expedient for him to do so and spent the rest of his life championing civil rights to the point where the NAACP publicly mourned his death.

Was about to post this. What a loving clown.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Hitler loving loved America.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Pants Donkey posted:

SPEAKING OF WHICH

learn how to loving draw lol

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Perhaps the NAACP ... are today's KKK.

*heads to drawing board*

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Pakled posted:

These people still talk about being the Party of Lincoln and how Democrats were the party for slavery. They are not about to let a little thing like "reality" change their arguments.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

quote:

So far there haven’t been any ” heck of a job, Brownie” moments in the Trump administration’s response to Hurricane Harvey. In fact he’s gotten good marks.
A few pages back but I would consider "What a crowd, what a turnout" to be majorly stupid.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

Johnny Walker posted:

These people still talk about being the Party of Lincoln and how Democrats were the party for slavery. They are not about to let a little thing like "reality" change their arguments.

It's been 150 years, electoral maps have inverted and the Party of Lincoln became the Party of Booth for the votes.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Johnny Walker posted:

Democrats are the party of the Confederacy, which actually was Good. I am a Republican, please let me draw cartoons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Pants Donkey posted:

SPEAKING OF WHICH

"I loooooove facism!"
-an Anti Facist, probably

It's as unsurprising as it is sad that after Charlottesville all these 'voices' of the right have said is "nuh uh! YOU'RE the Nazi! YOU'RE the Klansman!".

• Locked thread