Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Haifisch posted:

[25/F] My father [61/M] wants to cut me out of his life because I'm dating a biracial man [25/M]. Not sure how to deal with consequences.

Cut to the chase and :murder: dad.

quote:

He said he would shoot himself in the face before ever accepting this

Should have replied "Let me know when, I'll help you load the gun"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Haifisch posted:

[25/F] My father [61/M] wants to cut me out of his life because I'm dating a biracial man [25/M]. Not sure how to deal with consequences.

Cut to the chase and :murder: dad.

repost

it's bad in the long term to initiate family rifts over a relationship where you've only been exclusive for two weeks, but then again dad is a racist piece of poo poo and should be cut out anyway. if he wants to pull that "actions have consequences" crap just say congrats and i'll see you at your funeral

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

COMRADES posted:

like this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...f-a7525811.html

And barring that I'm sure the university has financial assistance options available.

e: lol

:commissar:

she made maybe a sixth what paying her own tuition will actually cost her and a third as much as this dude

promoting something called the "MANBOY MAFIA"

also

My (21F) mom (40F) took some Percocet from me after my surgery and is ignoring me because I asked my dad (47M) about it.

quote:

I had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday and my mom was the one to wait for me and take me home. She dropped me off at the house and then went to grab my prescription and some food I can eat. Later on that night I spilled some pills on the counter and realized it looked like there was less than 30 in the bottle. I counted them out to 18 and added the 2 I already had that day. That means 10 were missing.

I went to talk to my mom but she was in the shower so I found my dad in the kitchen and asked if he knew anything about the 10 missing pills. He had no idea so I just went to my room. Later on he comes to me with 6 missing pills and says my mom was going to buy them from me like we talked about weeks ago and she doesn't like how I was taking behind her back. The thing about that is I assumed she was joking about buying my pain killers from me.

Now she's ignoring me because I went to my dad before her and I have no idea what to do. Should I apologize ?

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Sep 6, 2017

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
The racist dad one is a repost but "the only time I ever saw them get upset about interractial dating was when they saw the biracial love interest in the Wild Thornberry's movie" always gets me.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

for the same reason dudes do: wanting to bang a lot of strange and not be responsible to anybody, and still have a fallback partner waiting in cold storage to take care of you when that doesn't work out

(most) relationships aren't just sex contracts

HazCat
May 4, 2009

If the guy had any value as an emotional fallback, she wouldn't be banging other guys on his birthday. And she clearly doesn't need a sexual fallback.

Nah, guy has just agreed to a slow-motion breakup where he pays half the rent until she's ready to move on. She's not keeping him around for anything. I can all but guarantee she'll never have sex with him again unless he starts crying and pouting so much she does it to shut him up.

idiot in the comments on that reddit post posted:

Thank you for your opinion. That is exactly what the reality is and maybe that is something I have not been able to make clear in all of this. She was not having sex or engaging with me in any way sexually while pursuing her newfound freedom, she absolutely 100% put all of her energy and focus into it and did not balance it with me whatsoever.

SURPRISE :toot:

HazCat fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Sep 6, 2017

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
"I don't care if this hurts your feelings because you obviously don't care about mine" says most oblivious moron alive.

Edit:she needs to send a letter to every single one of dad's friends, family and place of work explaining exactly what happened.

Hopefully she's an only child, so she can send him a photo of his grandchild with a note on the back 'Look, I took his last name. Your legacy is dead and your genes have been irreparably tainted for eternity, gently caress you'

Outrail fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Sep 6, 2017

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My (28F) brother (25M) freaked out on my mom (58F) because she had sex with someone else before my dad - over 35 years ago.

There's always been something wrong with Aaron, my brother. He has always had difficulty making and maintaining friends. He's had one girlfriend who I set him up with. He's always been "off," I knew it as a kid too. He's never been diagnosed with anything, but I suspect maybe he is borderline aspergers? He's very awkward, like a social defect. You'd pick up on it after talking to him for a while; at first you wouldn't even notice. He is fully functioning and has a full time job, and lives home with my parents. On his very first day of REAL work at a REAL full time government job, he told his coworkers he enjoyed yugioh cards- just awkward and OFF. He's supposedly saving up for a house and will move out once he has enough for a down payment. He's fat and lazy too, sitting in his room on YouTube a day.
Aaron comes over on Friday nights to hang out with my husband and I. We have fun, watch horror movies, go out to eat, etc.

Last Friday night, Aaron and I started joking about what a joke sex education is here in the USA. We started joking about how our parents taught us abstinence and how dumb that concept is. I told him about this dorky sex education book my mom gave me when I was a kid to make sure I knew the proper names of male/female anatomy. I made a joke about how mom banged other guys before marriage (probably) but I was to remain abstinent. It was all light and humorous.

Apparently the next (Saturday)morning, Aaron barged into my mom's bedroom while she was asleep, angrily telling her "you weren't a virgin when you met Dad!!! U/wherethelootat told me!!!" My mom angrily texted me asking what was going on. He woke her up, upset and angry, because she probably had intimate relationships before my dad. Wtf? She coddled and comforted Aaron afterwards. She was afraid we'd stop inviting Aaron over and be mad at him since he has no other friends.
I haven't spoken to my brother since my barrage of angry texts and phone calls to his voicemail demanding to know what the gently caress is going on. My mom babies Aaron and they have always been close and always snuggling and cuddling, just weird for his age. He will play with and smell her hair between his fingers. But like I said, there is something off with my brother. There's something off with my mom as well- she's like my brother. Something ever so slightly off. I'm not suggesting anything weird like incest. They just seem like they have some sort of social defect.

I've decided not to see or talk to my brother again until he explains himself. I am so embarrassed."

TLDR: my brother is weirdly angry that my mom wasn't chaste before she met my mom. Should I not talk to him anymore? Is there an explanation why someone would be like this?? I feel sicked out by the whole thing. We are not religious, just basic white people living an average life.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Kid cares way too much about who his mom's banged. I wonder wh-

quote:

My mom babies Aaron and they have always been close and always snuggling and cuddling, just weird for his age. He will play with and smell her hair between his fingers. But like I said, there is something off with my brother. There's something off with my mom as well- she's like my brother. Something ever so slightly off.
:yikes:

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My (28F) brother (25M) freaked out on my mom (58F) because she had sex with someone else before my dad - over 35 years ago.

There's always been something wrong with Aaron, my brother. He has always had difficulty making and maintaining friends. He's had one girlfriend who I set him up with. He's always been "off," I knew it as a kid too. He's never been diagnosed with anything, but I suspect maybe he is borderline aspergers? He's very awkward, like a social defect. You'd pick up on it after talking to him for a while; at first you wouldn't even notice. He is fully functioning and has a full time job, and lives home with my parents. On his very first day of REAL work at a REAL full time government job, he told his coworkers he enjoyed yugioh cards- just awkward and OFF. He's supposedly saving up for a house and will move out once he has enough for a down payment. He's fat and lazy too, sitting in his room on YouTube a day.
Aaron comes over on Friday nights to hang out with my husband and I. We have fun, watch horror movies, go out to eat, etc.

Last Friday night, Aaron and I started joking about what a joke sex education is here in the USA. We started joking about how our parents taught us abstinence and how dumb that concept is. I told him about this dorky sex education book my mom gave me when I was a kid to make sure I knew the proper names of male/female anatomy. I made a joke about how mom banged other guys before marriage (probably) but I was to remain abstinent. It was all light and humorous.

Apparently the next (Saturday)morning, Aaron barged into my mom's bedroom while she was asleep, angrily telling her "you weren't a virgin when you met Dad!!! U/wherethelootat told me!!!" My mom angrily texted me asking what was going on. He woke her up, upset and angry, because she probably had intimate relationships before my dad. Wtf? She coddled and comforted Aaron afterwards. She was afraid we'd stop inviting Aaron over and be mad at him since he has no other friends.
I haven't spoken to my brother since my barrage of angry texts and phone calls to his voicemail demanding to know what the gently caress is going on. My mom babies Aaron and they have always been close and always snuggling and cuddling, just weird for his age. He will play with and smell her hair between his fingers. But like I said, there is something off with my brother. There's something off with my mom as well- she's like my brother. Something ever so slightly off. I'm not suggesting anything weird like incest. They just seem like they have some sort of social defect.

I've decided not to see or talk to my brother again until he explains himself. I am so embarrassed."

TLDR: my brother is weirdly angry that my mom wasn't chaste before she met my mom. Should I not talk to him anymore? Is there an explanation why someone would be like this?? I feel sicked out by the whole thing. We are not religious, just basic white people living an average life.

"Government job"?

"Mommy issues"?

"Possibly autistic"?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Real winner there

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
But wait, there's more!

OP posted:

No apologies. I had called him multiples times Saturday, multiple voicemails, texts, mostly cursing him out honestly.

It is weird and awkward as gently caress now with my mom. My mom thinks I was telling Aaron about all her previous stories she had told me/ life lessons/ etc...which I hadn't.

Also, she told me that she had told Aaron she hadn't been with anyone else before Dad. So she lied to Aaron.

But how the gently caress is her sex life over 35 YEARS ago such a big deal to Aaron??? Like who the gently caress cares. Aaron is not a religious person at ALL or anything. He used to buy prostitutes because really girls don't like him. This is soooo awkward you have no idea.
:thunk:

OP posted:

I am [not inviting him over anymore]. Then when he is over, she will blow ALL our phones up to make sure Aaron is ok. She has a curfew for him as well. She says she won't sleep until he is home 🤢

OP posted:

My mom is the type who thinks because she raised me, I owe her everything. She offers to drive my kid to school in the morning, but then comes back and uses it as a weapon against me saying she does so much for me and she tired and busy and overworked. She hasn't worked in at LEAST 10 years. She was fired from her last job for basically having a bad personality
:thunk::hf::thunk:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Haifisch posted:

But wait, there's more!

:thunk:

:thunk::hf::thunk:

Laugh at them. Litterally just sit there laughing and pointing your finger and laugh and laugh at the loving morons and go home or hang up.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Outrail posted:

Laugh at them. Litterally just sit there laughing and pointing your finger and laugh and laugh at the loving morons and go home or hang up.

Yeah the ol multi-:sever:

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

she made maybe a sixth what paying her own tuition will actually cost her and a third as much as this dude

promoting something called the "MANBOY MAFIA"

:capitalism:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Proteus Jones posted:

Should have replied "Let me know when, I'll help you load the gun"

If either of my parents pulled that racist poo poo I'd disown them.

Hope you have other kids who like you, you barely-sentient ambulatory dumpster fire!

E: why does mom's sex life matter to Aaron? Why is it any of his loving business in the first place?

E2: yeah mom def has something inappropes going on between her and Aaron.

E3: I am absolutely suggesting something weird like incest.

venus de lmao fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Sep 6, 2017

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

taking a break from reddit to enjoy Dear Prudie:

Q. Daughter’s friend being in wedding:

My 27-year-old daughter and her best friend, Katie, have been best friends since they were 4. Katie practically grew up in our house and is like a daughter to me. My daughter recently got engaged to her fiancé and announced that Katie would be the maid of honor (Katie’s boyfriend is also a good friend of my future son-in-law).

The problem is that Katie walks with a pretty severe limp due to a birth defect (not an underlying medical issue). She has no problem wearing high heels and has already been fitted for the dress, but I still think it will look unsightly if she’s in the wedding procession limping ahead of my daughter.

I mentioned this to my daughter and suggested that maybe Katie could take video or hand out programs (while sitting) so she doesn’t ruin the aesthetic aspect of the wedding. My daughter is no longer speaking to me (we were never that close), but this is her big wedding and I want it to be perfect. All of the other bridesmaids will look gorgeous walking down the aisle with my daughter.

Is it wrong to have her friend sit out?

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

COMRADES posted:

like this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...f-a7525811.html

And barring that I'm sure the university has financial assistance options available.

e: lol

:commissar:

Spoilt libtarded trash. Feels entitled to parental support as an adult.....

My father said to me as a child that once I am 18 I am gone. Best thing he ever said. Parenting done right produces self sufficient, independent adults.

Regardless of the differing views on miscegenation (destruction of diversity imo) there is no doubt these parents made a bad mistake creating a dependent adult.

via comment on the article, amazing

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
I hope the entire answer was "Yes."

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My 27-year-old daughter and her best friend, Katie, have been best friends since they were 4. Katie practically grew up in our house and is like a daughter to me. My daughter recently got engaged to her fiancé and announced that Katie would be the maid of honor (Katie’s boyfriend is also a good friend of my future son-in-law).

The problem is that Katie walks with a pretty severe limp due to a birth defect (not an underlying medical issue). She has no problem wearing high heels and has already been fitted for the dress, but I still think it will look unsightly if she’s in the wedding procession limping ahead of my daughter.

I mentioned this to my daughter and suggested that maybe Katie could take video or hand out programs (while sitting) so she doesn’t ruin the aesthetic aspect of the wedding. My daughter is no longer speaking to me (we were never that close), but this is her big wedding and I want it to be perfect. All of the other bridesmaids will look gorgeous walking down the aisle with my daughter.

Another funny one from that article:

Q. Actual benefits: I am in medical school, which means I basically live and sleep in scrubs. I have no time for a real relationship nor any desire for one. I would actually like decent sex with someone I could trust, but I keep getting sucked into the Girlfriend Zone despite repeatedly saying I only want be friends with benefits. My last three ended with the guys getting upset for not doing the emotional stuff we agreed was not on the table (meeting the parents, getting upset for forgetting a birthday, and not reminding him to pick up his dry cleaning). I don’t want to look for random hook-ups or have an affair with assholes who are married, I just want an honest sex buddy. How the hell do I find one?

Translation: I want all the safety and commitment of a real relationship without having to give a poo poo about you as a partner or even a person.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
That article took the triple crown, now that I look:

quote:

Q: Ghostly mother-in-law: My in-laws are unbelievably superstitious. My mother-in-law believes she’s psychic, my father-in-law believes her, and my husband—otherwise rational—turns we can’t know for sure! credulous around her. I find the stream of insights and ghost sightings grating, but they can believe what they want—until it reaches the end of my nose.

My husband and I are looking to buy a house, and his mother is constantly bothering me with her visions of “dark auras” and “bad vibes” about the houses. She’s not even with us. Apparently she can tell a duplex has more ghosts than Disney’s Haunted House from two states away.

I’d just tune her out, but my husband says we should listen to keep the peace. Apparently she won’t ever visit if the house is “haunted.” My husband caving to her is the worst part of it. Is this going to be how it is going forward? It’s a house! A mortgage! The only thing to tie us together more would be a child. So I’m wondering if maybe we need to rethink more than just the “haunted house.” Or am I being unreasonable?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Haifisch posted:

That article took the triple crown, now that I look:

"I’d just tune her out, but my husband says we should listen to keep the peace. Apparently she won’t ever visit if the house is “haunted".”

Ah yes, the fabled win-win once again raises its benevolent head.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

the mom is waiting for them to buy a house really close to her, only then will it be safe

:sever:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Looks like she kicked the right person out of the wedding.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Not reddit, but surely the saga of Denko (´・ω・`) counts for this thread. It just gets worse and worse the more you read.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

Another funny one from that article:

Q. Actual benefits: I am in medical school, which means I basically live and sleep in scrubs. I have no time for a real relationship nor any desire for one. I would actually like decent sex with someone I could trust, but I keep getting sucked into the Girlfriend Zone despite repeatedly saying I only want be friends with benefits. My last three ended with the guys getting upset for not doing the emotional stuff we agreed was not on the table (meeting the parents, getting upset for forgetting a birthday, and not reminding him to pick up his dry cleaning). I don’t want to look for random hook-ups or have an affair with assholes who are married, I just want an honest sex buddy. How the hell do I find one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUaEdOFS5_Y

SirSamVimes posted:

Not reddit, but surely the saga of Denko (´・ω・`) counts for this thread. It just gets worse and worse the more you read.

my memory had him using the :3 emoticon, and as a side effect I picture anyone who uses :3 as the op

it's gold jerry... solid gold

maskenfreiheit fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Sep 6, 2017

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Q. Daughter’s friend being in wedding
[...]My daughter is no longer speaking to me[...]

Mother dear doesn't realise it, but she's helped make sure the daughter's wedding doesn't have an unsightly gremlin in attendance after all.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
e: oops

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Smirking_Serpent posted:

. My daughter is no longer speaking to me

We've reached peak :thunk:

quote:

A: I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around this letter. I encourage you to reread it and to ask yourself that time-honored question, “Do I sound like a villain in a Reese Witherspoon movie?” You are, presumably, sympathetic to your own situation and are invested in making sure that you come across as reasonable and as caring as possible, and yet you have written a letter indicting yourself at every turn. This girl is “like a daughter” to you, and yet you want to shove her to the side of your other daughter’s wedding just because she walks with a limp. Your daughter’s wedding will be perfect with Katie as a full and honored member of the bridal party. A limp is not a fly in the ointment; it’s a part of Katie’s life. It is not only wrong to have asked your daughter to consider excluding her best friend over this—it is ableist, and cruel, and it speaks to a massive failure of empathy, compassion, and grace on your part. You must and should apologize to your daughter immediately, and I encourage you to profoundly reconsider the orientation of your heart.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

"Your face is looking quite normal."

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
I've [32m] been resenting my wife [28f] for being so weak/not in control of herself. Now she's accidentally harming our child [9mo] and I need to put my foot down.

quote:

I'll start by saying I love my wife, always have and always will. She has a lot of great qualities, and despite all this I still think she's worth it. You might not get that impression by reading this post, because I'm about to say a lot of negative things.

So for the longest time I've known my wife to be clumsy and extremely sensitive to pain. This has caused her to have a lot of unfortunate reactions to things and make some bad decisions. Sometimes it's not so bad. Like oil jumping out of the pan while cooking, causing her a minor burn and resulting in the pan on the floor. It's just a ruined dinner, we can get takeout.

Sometimes it results in a hospital visit. Like the time she asked me to hold the collander for her after she made pasta (she doesn't like it to touch the bottom of the sink) and some steam made her uncomfortable I guess, so she accidentally poured the pot of boiling water on my hand.

One time she was driving and noticed a spider doing it's thing on the rearview mirror, so naturally she crashed the car. She was alright and the car didn't take too much damage, but it was an expensive mistake. Thank God she didn't hit anybody, I can't tell you how afraid I am of her driving.

These are just some recent/big examples but you get the idea. She has an incident about once a week, it's kind of exhausting and I can't help but build some resentment. When she does these things, I try my best to bury my frustrations and be there for her. I try to not blame her and realize it's more the situation that I'm upset about. Even when she tried to loving melt my hand off, it felt like I was comforting her because she was so upset about what she had done.

She's always remorseful about it and if she senses at all that I'm annoyed, it hurts her confidence and makes her more accident prone for the next week or so. I've been riding this weird line between being productive (by not blaming her, sometimes she can't help it) and enabling her (by cleaning up after her) because if she's made to feel consequences from this, she gets much worse.

But I think that's all going to have to change because today she bumped her knee on a wall and loving DROPPED OUR CHILD. I was always worried she would be a hazard to her, but naively thought some parental instincts would kick in and this would be the exception.

So what can I do, productively? She's been to therapy but it's not helped much because I don't think she's really participating fully. She went into it with a defeatist attitude, like this is just who she is and can't change at all. Personally, I think realizing that all of her mistakes could have been prevented is way too painful for her.

This is getting overly long, so what can I do to actually fix this problem? I feel like if I don't she's going to kill our child, herself, me or possibly even you, dear reader, if you find her on the road one day with a critter of some sort in her car. Should I give her some ultimatums because it's getting really serious now? Should I just leave her in the woods for a week to toughen up? I really don't know what the right course of action is now.

tl;dr: Wife loses all control when she's in the littlest amount of pain. Because of this she's accidentally put me in the hospital, crashed her car, started a few fires, and just recently dropped our baby. I don't know how to help her, and I'm afraid one day she's going to kill someone. Please advise.
My condolences for marrying an irl infomercial person, OP.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Haifisch posted:

I've [32m] been resenting my wife [28f] for being so weak/not in control of herself. Now she's accidentally harming our child [9mo] and I need to put my foot down.

People who don't have dad reflex.gif just confuse me. Like it's not that I have to think about catching something i see rolling off a table, it's just instinctual. The idea that the minor discomfort from steam could flat out make you dump a pot of boiling water on your spouse is beyond me and yet I do know people like that.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Haifisch posted:

quote:

she doesn't like it to touch the bottom of the sink

why

This is the most upsetting thing about the post I'm legitimately confused

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Some solid comments in that thread tho:

quote:

I'm fairly certain that even if I fell down some stairs holding my infant, I would not drop her and be able to shield her with my body. I can't even imagine dropping her.

quote:

I HAVE fallen down the stairs holding my dog. and I took a loving break to the radius to not drop her. my dog.

quote:

i'm not a parent or a pet owner but i've done this with beers before. i can't imagine if i was holding a kid or a pet, haha

I have personally saved beer/material objects in similar circumstances so I can relate the most to the last person.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Sep 7, 2017

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

I Was The Fury posted:

why

*dumps boiling water on hands while holding collander above sink*

There has to be a better way!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

I Was The Fury posted:

why

they probably have either a lovely colander, a lovely sink, or some combo of the two where she's concerned about backwash touching the pasta.

Like if their drain is too slow or their colander too low the excess liquid will pool and I certainly wouldn't want my pasta to be swimming in disposal backlash either.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Haifisch posted:

*dumps boiling water on hands while holding collander above sink*

There has to be a better way!

Have you tried SPOUSE!?

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

ArbitraryC posted:

they probably have either a lovely colander, a lovely sink, or some combo of the two where she's concerned about backwash touching the pasta.

Like if their drain is too slow or their colander too low the excess liquid will pool and I certainly wouldn't want my pasta to be swimming in disposal backlash either.

Just shows how wrong you are, anyone would be happy to get that little extra bit of seasoning

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
Poor wife, thought of ants and dropped her infant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Smirking_Serpent posted:

KILL YOUR MOTHER