One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
I'd like to thank the thread contributors. I've been at PAX all weekend and this thread provided many lulz for my non-goon friends as we waited in long lines to play vidja geams. One might say this thread "did the needful"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Also they have a no booth babhis rule so no bobs there

I would blow Dane Cook

After multiple attempts to contact the relevant authorities in the Indian government regarding the recent blocking of archive.org in that country, the Internet Archive received a response early this morning indicating that two court orders (here and here) were the source of the block. The orders identify a list of thousands of websites to be blocked for allegedly making available two separate films, “Lipstick Under my Burkha” and “Jab Harry Met Sejal”. Both orders come from the same judge of the High Court of Madras (civil jurisdiction). According to many reports, http://archive.org is blocked, but https is not.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I'll have what bhabi's having

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

fruit on the bottom posted:

I'll have what bhabi's having

Your brother's rod?!?!?

Crobbler Benz
Mar 22, 2016

by Lowtax
need fac plis post messag of sexi indian man my pennies are 180 degree

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Crobbler Benz posted:

need fac plis post messag of sexi indian man my pennies are 180 degree

"If a guy gets a little touchy with me, I would sing a song." What TURNS ON Indian girls? (Not really in the spirit of the thread, but I thought at this point we'd all like to actually know.)

And for you, Crobbler:

:smith:

Crobbler Benz
Mar 22, 2016

by Lowtax
thx sis

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

it looks like he opened another Twitter account

https://twitter.com/Kassy_Luvs_SanJ

:stare:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I don't think he made that. Talks in third person. Also Too coherent.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

I don't think he made that. Talks in third person. Also Too coherent.

Oh god please don't tell me people are doing the whole poes law thing with this. Yes we understand how stupid thirsty people type. There a several million of them, stop roleplaying as one, it muddies the water.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
NO FIGHTS ONLY BOBS

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

wit posted:

Oh god please don't tell me people are doing the whole poes law thing with this. Yes we understand how stupid thirsty people type. There a several million of them, stop roleplaying as one, it muddies the water.

You're not as good as wint that's for sure

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Ye gads, I'm thirsty for another contracts email

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Would automatically open bobs

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Av material right here.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Honky Dong Country posted:

Av material right here.

I think it is someone's avatar. I forget the source, but that photo has been circulating for forever.

Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH
Oh man

I swear I'm not making these up

quote:

From: "Patanjali Tawade" <yekbhvzwip@too.com.au>
Date: 10 Sep 2017 9:49 pm
Subject: Contracts Eat Beef In Your Home Before Coming to Work
To: <Contracts>

Contracts,

Sorry about this email but I have a complaint to make. My friend said you have beef for lunch at working place. Do I need to educate you that it can be offensive to people from Indian background? I thought Australia is a good country to respect multiculture but you are exception.

I think our minister had made things clear, he said before you go to india, eat your beef in your country.(look at the news I enclosed it for you) Translate in our case, it should be eat beef at home before you come to work. As you know we have more Indian workers nowadays, and look around you we are everywhere. I think eat beef at home instead of at work place will help you living a happier life. I am sure both my motherlands(I am Australian Resident for 15 years) will stand behind me on this.

I think I do not need to say anymore Contracts. Just kindly do not eat beef at work so you can keep Fairwork away. Do you really think Fairwork doesn't have Indian employees?

Contracts please also kindly let your co-workers know about this info and this will make your team happier. Thank you for your time.

regards,
Pat

Tsunemori fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Sep 12, 2017

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
ive heard of helicopter parents but helicopter indians

gotdamn

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
"Contracts, I heard you did not salute your parents, take meals in time, or brush up the teeth. Please kindly resolve these issues before I send email to your manager pointing how you do not make rotis that are perfectly round. Kindly regards, Ned"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
did you really eat the beef Contracts?

is there a spy on the inside?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
seriously is there a subreddit for indian workplace spam

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
Are there even any Indians in your company?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Tsunemori posted:

Oh man

I swear I'm not making these up
This needs to be its own thread/front page article.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Is this a real thing, Indians feeling disrespected because lazy whites eat massive amounts of beef at work

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

quote:

"If a guy gets a little touchy with me, I would sing a song."

What

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

What
[/quote]

have you heard bollywood

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Mods, please make someone's username "beutiful gargeous sinderila."

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I'm the boobs pirate. boobs yarrr!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Phlegmish posted:

Is this a real thing, Indians feeling disrespected because lazy whites eat massive amounts of beef at work

Probably. Indians are one of the few groups who can match the Evangelicals for self-righteousness.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

bloom posted:

I'm the boobs pirate. boobs yarrr!

Ya(a)r is a word in hindi for 'buddy' or 'dude' which i think makes that 'nice boobs dude'

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm a bhabi girl in Indian world

Life on Facebook, here's boobs please look

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Grassy Knowles posted:

Ya(a)r is a word in hindi for 'buddy' or 'dude' which i think makes that 'nice boobs dude'

Way to ruin my boob piracy fun yar. :mad:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Phlegmish posted:

Is this a real thing, Indians feeling disrespected because lazy whites eat massive amounts of beef at work

India is currently raising diplomatic protests against an Australian ads that promote lamb as a politically correct alternative to beef. (because it is insensitive to vegans)

http://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...fedf84ac114e499

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Tsunemori please keep posting these, they are the funniest loving thing on SA right now

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

bloom posted:

Way to ruin my boob piracy fun yar. :mad:

Plumpy bobs yar

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

Stroop There It Is posted:

Tsunemori please keep posting these, they are the funniest loving thing on SA right now

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

steinrokkan posted:

India is currently raising diplomatic protests against an Australian ads that promote lamb as a politically correct alternative to beef. (because it is insensitive to vegans)

http://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...fedf84ac114e499

Are there a lot of vegans in India? I know Jains are vegan (right?) but I would think dairy products were too much a part of the culture to fully avoid.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Also lamb is delicious eat lamb