Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

hyphz posted:

Thing is, sometimes you ARE screwed by external factors.

Femoid is a horrible word though (and not just because it should be gynoid)

Sure, but in this case it's things like "the circumference of my wrist is too tiny and indicates a weak frame so women will never love me. As a result all attempts at self-improvement, dressing better, working out, making healthy friendships, etc. are inherently worthless and not worth doing"

I see what you're saying, but this is not what's happening here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

doverhog posted:

That's nice for them but what should the short men who are neither funny or intelligent do? I'd recommend water polo.

Or a high paying job

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
I bet that jockeys get decent money

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

green chicken feet posted:

I think their reasoning is that women are not fully human, just like an android is not fully human but only a simulation. But they change it to femoid because the root word of android is masculine.

and they're apparently too dumb to realize that the counterpart to android is gynoid

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
its super not about that, its about coming up with as degrading and dehumanizing a term as possible. just how it sounds, they dont care about like the etymology or w/e

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

its super not about that, its about coming up with as degrading and dehumanizing a term as possible. just how it sounds, they dont care about like the etymology or w/e

Thats a factoid jacktoid

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

Yeah, as much we can construct a logical train if thought to femnoid, I strongly suspect that we're just working backwards from the conclusion.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
The original dehumanizing term of choice was Female Humanoid Organism, Femoid is a contraction of that. It has nothing to do with robots.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

While the term is closely associated with robots due to them being the most prevalent form in pop culture, an android is not necessarily a robot.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Guy Mann posted:

The original dehumanizing term of choice was Female Humanoid Organism, Femoid is a contraction of that. It has nothing to do with robots.

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that one. Femoid manages to somehow sound even worse than the original version.

Accurate incel etymology ITT!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
At this point we probably know the lore at least as well as they do if not better

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

fruit on the bottom posted:

At this point we probably know the lore at least as well as they do if not better

Probably better, I would imagine most incels only know enough to rationalize away any of their own responsibilities for the circumstance they're in

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Just :lol: if you haven't accepted Chad as the one true lord and god.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

If your mother calls you "tall" and "handsome" you should slap her right there on spot

She has seen me get heightmogged and facemogged a million times yet she still has the nerve to spit some patronizing bluepills. It's insulting to say such obvious lies when you know that your son is a 22 year old virgin who is practically invisible to women. A slap is the best way to bring her to her senses.

quote:

any female that compliments you but doesn't have sex with you is LYING. i consider every single compliment from a female to be a heavy insult.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
I was about to ask why they use the term "female humanoid" instead of "female human" but then I realized a "humanoid" is a creature that isn't human but looks like a human, and that's how they see women.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

What is the size of your social network?

The median answer in the comments is zero friends. I guess this is also the fault of negative canthal tilts?

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

The problem with Blacks

Alright, before anyone calls me racist for critiquing blacks, i'm a black guy. I just got done reading Lookismisreal thread regarding black women and I realize the problem now.

Black people are too arrogant. When critiquing blacks, black guys always try to point the blame on other people as to why they're failing. They never stop to look at themselves to see if they're the problem.

:ironicat:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

SMDH at the people who didn't even read Crisis on Incel Earths

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Alpha Stepchad

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Mods PLEASE change my name to Unstoppable Unicorn Stacey

It's the end of days and I am the reaper

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Mods PLEASE change my name to Unstoppable Unicorn Stacey

It's the end of days and I am the reaper

drat it, I called it first!

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

drat it, I called it first!

Cvcked again by a superior femoid

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Oh my god, he's so close to the problem with himself and yet so far.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Lmao Newcuck Normans is a recurring phrase. I don't know if I like this or /childfree better

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Hello, Newcuck.

Hello, Jerry.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

fbsw posted:

one time i heard someone say "even hitler had a girlfriend" and it has always stuck with me as a p funny factoid
just dont tell an incel "even hitler had a niece he probably raped and confined until she killed herself"

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Lmao Newcuck Normans is a recurring phrase. I don't know if I like this or /childfree better

Yes, it's Chadman, strange visitor from another planet, who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of incel men. Chadman, who can change the course of mighty Stacies straight out of relationships with beta providers and into his bed, bend steel in his bare hands, and who, disguised as Newcuck Norman, mild-mannered writer for a popular news blog, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice and getting laid.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Yes, it's Chadman, strange visitor from another planet, who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of incel men. Chadman, who can change the course of mighty Stacies straight out of relationships with beta providers and into his bed, bend steel in his bare hands, and who, disguised as Newcuck Norman, mild-mannered writer for a popular news blog, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice and getting laid.

Roasties abound in the weekly escapades of Chadman! Tune in next week as Chadman once again faces his greatest nemesis: Manlet!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Does Chadzarro unfuck everyone he encounters, magically restoring their virginity?

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
There's hope in sight for the incels!

https://www.hongkongfp.com/2017/09/15/new-chinese-sharing-economy-app-lets-users-rent-sex-dolls-week/

HazCat
May 4, 2009

I remember a guy who was writing a piece on silicone sex dolls for his job. He was visiting a manufacturer, and was given permission to have sex with one if he wanted. He wrote that, faced with the prospect of having sex with a completely passive, corpse-like object, he felt so nauseous he had to leave the room.

Men who don't have this reaction to sex dolls are fundamentally broken. Having sex with a limp, heavy, human-shaped object should be so far in the Uncanny Valley that you can't see it from the hillsides.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

HazCat posted:

I remember a guy who was writing a piece on silicone sex dolls for his job. He was visiting a manufacturer, and was given permission to have sex with one if he wanted. He wrote that, faced with the prospect of having sex with a completely passive, corpse-like object, he felt so nauseous he had to leave the room.

Men who don't have this reaction to sex dolls are fundamentally broken. Having sex with a limp, heavy, human-shaped object should be so far in the Uncanny Valley that you can't see it from the hillsides.

Oh sure, when women shove grotesque exagerrated plastic phalluses into their gaping stacyholes it's empowering but you gently caress one sex robot and all of a sudden you're a dangerous freak :jerkbag:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
are incels the ones who think the invention of sexbots will liberate men from the matriarchy's sex-based grasp or is that mgtows

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo
Further hope for incels:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...89d003a07c466c9

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Guy Mann posted:

Oh sure, when women shove grotesque exagerrated plastic phalluses into their gaping stacyholes it's empowering but you gently caress one sex robot and all of a sudden you're a dangerous freak :jerkbag:

TBF I'd find it just as creepy if a woman raped a dildo to a giant Ken doll and hosed that.

E: I'm not fixing that typo

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Guy Mann posted:

I feel like the Venn diagram of normal people who use sex toys versus the weirdos buying sex dolls are just two completely separate circles.

If you can get off with a regular dildo/fleshlight, there isn't much incentive to spend the extra hundreds/thousands of dollars to add a pseudo-corpse to the process.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

TBF I'd find it just as creepy if a woman raped a dildo to a giant Ken doll and hosed that.

E: I'm not fixing that typo

Typo or autocorrect...?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I'll never tell

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Holy loving poo poo I think I need to buy tekken now.

• Locked thread