Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Okay well if it's possible to do an in store pick up, Campbells or progresso chunky, chicken and wild rice or pot roast was good and have pop tops (I have no can opener again it seems, lost mine) a jar of creamy peanut butter, a jar of red raspberry jam, a 2l of coke classic or mug root beer , since until the stove arrives I'm on a no cook schedule . Tomorrow the mail doesn't come so hopefully Monday my card arrives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Do you have cookware, like a pot or a pan or something? Also, a place out of the rain to cook? Also, do you have panniers or a backpack to keep groceries dry on the way back from the store?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Leperflesh posted:

Do you have cookware, like a pot or a pan or something? Also, a place out of the rain to cook? Also, do you have panniers or a backpack to keep groceries dry on the way back from the store?

Backpack check, sun just came out, and I lost my cigarettes :unsmigghh:

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

DICK DICER posted:

Okay well if it's possible to do an in store pick up, Campbells or progresso chunky, chicken and wild rice or pot roast was good and have pop tops (I have no can opener again it seems, lost mine) a jar of creamy peanut butter, a jar of red raspberry jam, a 2l of coke classic or mug root beer , since until the stove arrives I'm on a no cook schedule . Tomorrow the mail doesn't come so hopefully Monday my card arrives

Well, poo poo. Their website has no jam and no Coke products except for Diet Coke. Everything is Pepsi.

I've got you down for 3 cans of Chunky Chicken Noodle, 1 can Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables and a jar of Skippy creamy.

Would you take Wild Cherry Pepsi? What would do as a jam substitute?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Pretty much any red berry and yeah I'm just over drinking gallons of water a day lmao

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Deteriorata posted:

Well, poo poo. Their website has no jam and no Coke products except for Diet Coke. Everything is Pepsi.

I've got you down for 3 cans of Chunky Chicken Noodle, 1 can Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables and a jar of Skippy creamy.

Would you take Wild Cherry Pepsi? What would do as a jam substitute?

Welp, you're more on top of things than me. Send me your paypal address so I can pitch in.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I could live on Campbell's Chunky Soup happily for the rest of my life.

Anyways I will try to send you an Amazon order of soup and soup related products this week.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

OK. You got some soup, peanut butter, Pepsi, and fruit waiting for you.

Same name as before.
Order number: 929453

Hypnolobster posted:

Welp, you're more on top of things than me. Send me your paypal address so I can pitch in.

Eh, just jump in a grab the next one. :)

Deteriorata fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Sep 16, 2017

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

So apperently one of the bars in Valentine had a fire break out last night :v:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ExplodingSims posted:

So apperently one of the bars in Valentine had a fire break out last night :v:

Dave's farts are pretty intense.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Jebus can vouch

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Deteriorata posted:

OK. You got some soup, peanut butter, Pepsi, and fruit waiting for you.

Same name as before.
Order number: 929453

Eh, just jump in a grab the next one. :)

Also thank you

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

DICK DICER posted:

Also thank you

You're welcome. Hang in there. It gets better. :)

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Deteriorata posted:

You're welcome. Hang in there. It gets better. colder :)

Fixed!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
A couple days ago it was 109. Today it was 55. That's a 54 degree drop in like 2 days.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

DICK DICER posted:

Jebus can vouch

All I can see is the seat being a big brown dong. That goes into dave's butt. :yosbutt: :dong:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Realtalk I can't wait to get back on a much narrower, firmer saddle. I find myself sliding forward off the gel because it's just too wide for my rear end

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
The brown note has safely left St Paul, MN btw

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

DICK DICER posted:

Realtalk I can't wait to get back on a much narrower, firmer saddle. I find myself sliding forward off the gel because it's just too wide for my rear end

Maybe you just need to hire better hookers.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

DICK DICER posted:

Backpack check, sun just came out, and I lost my cigarettes :unsmigghh:

We need to get you clothes with zip-up pockets.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

DICK DICER posted:

A couple days ago it was 109. Today it was 55. That's a 54 degree drop in like 2 days.

Welcome to Nebraska!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I cant. Stop. Farting.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat

DICK DICER posted:

I cant. Stop. Farting.

Title of your sex tape

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Can a 350 be modified to run on methane? Because we may have just solved one step of getting it home

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

DICK DICER posted:

It's getting cold and weird all over right now.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Hell yeah WEEN

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I was responsible for someone writing STOP PLAYING WEEN ALREADY, gently caress in the bathroom of a Seattle bar once

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Taken at the treeline

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

DICK DICER posted:

I was responsible for someone writing STOP PLAYING WEEN ALREADY, gently caress in the bathroom of a Seattle bar once

Fuk dem bittches

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
This checks out

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Is there still hope of salvaging the pop-up or have we given it up to the flying hordes?

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

FBS posted:

Is there still hope of salvaging the pop-up or have we given it up to the flying hordes?

Fixing the pop-up requires tools that Dave doesn't yet have. Things should start picking up for him come Monday and through next week. People are sending stuff, it just takes time to get there.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Reminder this is at the bus stop 130 miles away.

Tremek and Sims can vouch for how much else is out here :v:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Eating nothing but freeze dried food always gives me horrendous gas too.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

I thought about offering to drive up this weekend to help fetch the bike but turns out, Nowhere Nebraska is twelve loving hours from Dallas. Why is this country so big?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Bike is now in pierre, South Dakota

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Leperflesh posted:

Eating nothing but freeze dried food always gives me horrendous gas too.

When I tour and eat freeze dried food, I also eat a vegitable when possible, and take fiber pills.
My gas could kill.
I don't find the mountain house alone to be that bad though unless it is chili mac.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

This song has taken on a whole new meaning to me now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLQRW7J_D0U

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
thank God we have so many roads. How else would packages make 5-6 extra stops 2-3 times over

• Locked thread