Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Tayler Ragg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

this is so good

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i might've committed a murder but i didn't kill anybody -baked alaska, probably

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
This isn't a real 'mickey mouse' infringement, because it wasn't drawn by walt disney.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Honestly, I have a hard time imagining even a heavy NKVD presence would stop whatever Red Army detachment that found him from tearing him limb from limb on the spot.

They might have kicked him in the dick a few times, but any soviet soldier would loving know that offing hitler on capture would be too nice a treatment.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

meme magic

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8x8gaa/pepe-the-frogs-creator-lawsuits-dmca-matt-furie-alt-right

quote:

Pepe the Frog creator Matt Furie has made good on his threat to "aggressively enforce his intellectual property."

The artist's lawyers have taken legal action against the alt-right. They have served cease and desist orders to several alt-right personalities and websites including Richard Spencer, Mike Cernovich, and the r/the_Donald subreddit. In addition, they have issued Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown requests to Reddit and Amazon, notifying them that use of Pepe by the alt-right on their platforms is copyright infringement. The message is to the alt-right is clear—stop using Pepe the Frog or prepare for legal consequences.

Hahaha he's hitting'em all.

When the meme magic backfires into your face.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

They might have kicked him in the dick a few times, but any soviet soldier would loving know that offing hitler on capture would be too nice a treatment.

Sure intellectually, but sheer and/or drunken rage were the standard for Red Army troops by the time they'd gotten into the heart of Berlin so I'd bet that'd override higher reasoning on the subject.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
baked alaska is currently on twitter trying to weave himself an elaborate shield of lies to convince himself hes going to be ok but hes so, so hosed

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

do you think the seal team 6 just got all roided up murderhorny when they found osama or was it all a sham and they like actually found his corpse or something

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
There's a kind of glorious irony in lolbertarians/internet nazis getting hosed by capitalism.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

do you think the seal team 6 just got all roided up murderhorny when they found osama or was it all a sham and they like actually found his corpse or something

they 100% had orders to shoot on sight

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

baked alaska is currently on twitter trying to weave himself an elaborate shield of lies to convince himself hes going to be ok but hes so, so hosed

i assume that he actually has money from someplace to lose

he seems like some kinda trust fund shithead that's never had to work a real job

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

they 100% had orders to shoot on sight

i feel like they would've posed with the body tho like with uday and qusay at least

instead they just quietly announced a burial at sea it was kinda weird

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

:thunk: :thunk: :thunk: :thunk: :thunk:

https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/909921145985540096

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

https://twitter.com/DaleInnis/status/909937561061220352

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this is a man who is lying to himself as hard as possible

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
I'm sure he'll set up a GoFundMe page so he doesn't have to spend his own money.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i hope baked Alaska represents himself and gets tased by the hero p Barnes trying to walk into court with his selfie stick

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Alaska is my favorite alt-righter because he's just so gosh-darn dumb. Like Sideshow Bob stepping on rakes.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Sure intellectually, but sheer and/or drunken rage were the standard for Red Army troops by the time they'd gotten into the heart of Berlin so I'd bet that'd override higher reasoning on the subject.

I don't think anybody would be raping Hitler, and there weren't all that many massacres in Germany. Tales of mindless Soviet hordes is Nazi poo poo, we know exactly why women were so brutalized in occupied Germany (in broad terms, rape culture) but it has nothing to do the treatment of political prisoners.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Pretty sure they were there just to kill him and not like, seize the compound and thus end the war on terror.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
TIL about colonia dignidad; a nazi cult in chile run by a former ss medic named Paul Schäfer fugitive wanted in west germany for the sexual abuse of underage boys. the cult worked closely with the pinochet government and helped to torture and murder political dissidents, with the village being used as a concentration camp by DINA, the pinochet era chilean secret police. all the while Schäfer ran a religious cult of several hundred german immigrants living in a segregated society while he preyed upon rural chilean boys from neighboring villages under the guise of providing them with education at his compound's school, which was built for them with the assistance of the pinochet regime.

so next time you see an ancap singing the virtues of pinochet just remind him he was best buds with a pedo nazi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_Baviera

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

I don't think anybody would be raping Hitler, and there weren't all that many massacres in Germany. Tales of mindless Soviet hordes is Nazi poo poo, we know exactly why women were so brutalized in occupied Germany (in broad terms, rape culture) but it has nothing to do the treatment of political prisoners.

I wasn't alluding to tales, however well or poorly founded, of Soviet mass rapes, but rather the well-documented fury the Red Army visited upon German forces in the Battle of Berlin, coupled with Hitler being the literal incarnation of the fascist beast that'd inflicted so much suffering on the motherland. Also, it was indisputable that they were drinking pretty heavily by that point.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

He also doesn't understand which direction to point the pepper spray can.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'd hope Furie got some legal advice before embarking on this course. He did well when he sued the last idiot so I'm assuming so.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I have to imagine he is getting some good pro bono advice.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Most interesting part of that is Apple apparently has a blanket ban on Pepe.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/RoamingMil/status/908021265084108801

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

I'm surprised that Crowder isnt the one in the Princess jasmine costume given how much he loves wearing dresses.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

TIL about colonia dignidad; a nazi cult in chile run by a former ss medic named Paul Schäfer fugitive wanted in west germany for the sexual abuse of underage boys. the cult worked closely with the pinochet government and helped to torture and murder political dissidents, with the village being used as a concentration camp by DINA, the pinochet era chilean secret police. all the while Schäfer ran a religious cult of several hundred german immigrants living in a segregated society while he preyed upon rural chilean boys from neighboring villages under the guise of providing them with education at his compound's school, which was built for them with the assistance of the pinochet regime.

so next time you see an ancap singing the virtues of pinochet just remind him he was best buds with a pedo nazi.

wow. i had never heard of that.

i think the ancaps would probably see that as a bonus, though.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Hey now

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

@NotGayJared

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

https://twitter.com/gabrielamadej/status/909934602336264194

I want absolute freedom but only for myself.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sopнια ✿¸.• ❤•‏ @mmmooncakes

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The best part of the pepe thing is all the comments explaining that Furie will lose because he doesn't understand how the internet works. I hope the chud gets his life destroyed forever.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Reince Penis posted:

Dude, he's an ubermensch. Their heads are genetically designed to take this kind of pounding over and over and over without any negligible difference in cognitive ability.

Homer Simpson, Ubermensch, Chiseled from Thor, God of Thunder, True Heir to Mjolnir.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

business hammocks posted:

The best part of the pepe thing is all the comments explaining that Furie will lose because he doesn't understand how the internet works. I hope the chud gets his life destroyed forever.

All they have to do is google "Fair Use" to understand why Baked Alaska can't profit from Pepe's image, and why it doesn't fall under "criticism" or "teaching" exceptions.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Ancaps are all pedophiles so they'd probably see this as a mark of good character.

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

I am starting to think that these alt right guys aren't very smart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

I am starting to think that these alt right guys aren't very smart

and somehow baked alaska is hilariously dumber than the rest