Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Chernabog posted:

Would you drop Kupp or Golladay for Perine?
HPPR

Hell no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Ok, I'm just not sure what they are worth since they both had disappointing games.

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

2RB, no ppr. Currently starting Ingram and Carson. Derrick Henry is on the wire. Who would you drop for him:

T Coleman
Rawls
Carson
Cohen
J Allen

Allen and Coleman seem like definite holds for now. Rawls feels like the guy to drop but it sounds like he might just be getting eased back in to the offense.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Drop Rawls.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.

Suave Fedora posted:

This week I like PHI vs NYG and that horrible LT of theirs, PIT @ CHI, GB vs CIN and TB @ MIN if Sammy Biscuits sits.

As a Jimmy Graham and Eifert owner, I picked up two Ben Watsons and will be playing him @ JAX. He had 8 receptions last week and BAL is near the top of the league in terms of getting their TEs involved. Here's to hoping :cheers:

Sup fellow Eifert Graham owner, I have just bought a ticket to ride this wild ride with you.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

My QB's suck so I dropped Manning for Siemian. Dak or him this week?

I've also got Doug Martin lingering on my bench, but I think I'm doing pretty okay at RB overall (Bell, Montgomery, just grabbed Carson off of waivers and Mixon too). Is it worth keeping him around or should I dump him to try to strengthen my mediocre WR group?

e: guess I might as well ask about my WR group

Dez
Watkins
Tate
Crowder

start 2, non-PPR. Out of that group of RB and WR, who should I slot into flex?

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

brugroffil posted:

My QB's suck so I dropped Manning for Siemian. Dak or him this week?

I've also got Doug Martin lingering on my bench, but I think I'm doing pretty okay at RB overall (Bell, Montgomery, just grabbed Carson off of waivers and Mixon too). Is it worth keeping him around or should I dump him to try to strengthen my mediocre WR group?

Keep him around definitely if at least for trade bait.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

My BML team needs help and I really don't know what direction to go.

12 man 0ppr 6patd league where I'm already 2 games plus tie breaker behind the division leader.

Waiver wire is pretty barren (like usual in this league) so going to have to start making small trades working my way up the ladder.

Where should I start and who should I start looking to trade away/bundle to get rolling?

Waiver Wire:

I'm thinking of trying to move Tevin Coleman (since it's 0ppr for a WR) - Thoughts?

Alfalfa fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Sep 20, 2017

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Gobias Ind. posted:

Full roster:

QB: Carr
RB: Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen, Darren Sproles, Jamaal Charles
WR: AJ Green, Keenan Allen, Demaryius Thomas, Jarvis Landry, Pierre Garcon, Tyrell Williams
TE: Gronk

So I'm stacked at WR and could certainly hold TY while starting Green/Allen/Landry every week. I'm just thinking I should try to find a better deal for Demaryius, because I'm not convinced Luck is going to be back any time soon.

Quoting my roster from earlier. PPR league. Joe Mixon seems like a good guy for me to target as a guy with RB1 potential (owner is starting Fournette and Crowell), but is Jarvis Landry straight up way too much to pay? Seems like too much, but I'm struggling to put together an offer that I both like and consider fair.

I actually offered him Landry for Mixon straight up in Week 1 and he declined, so he might not even be willing to move him. But after another meh week from Mixon and a great week from Landry maybe he'd change his mind.

E: His roster

QB: Wilson
RB: Fournette, Crowell, Mixon, Forte
WR: Julio, Kelvin Benjamin, Cobb, Snead, Moncrief
TE: Henry, Jesse James

BloodyO
Aug 24, 2011
Trade question: Just received a text asking if I'd be interested in trading one of my RB for A.Rodgers. It's 12 standard scoring 1qb 2rb 2wr 1flex(wr,te,rb) d and k. He already said no to Gillislee. So either I'd be giving up McCoy or Cook.

Lineup
QB- Newton
RB-McCoy
RB-Cook
RB-Gillislee
WR-Cooper
WR-Allen
TE-Ertz
K-Lutz
D-Vikings (usually stream)

Bench
Prescot
Cohen
Thielen
R.Matthews
S.Watkins

Advice appreciated

BloodyO fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Sep 20, 2017

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
God dammit I got none of my RB targets this week. Ended up with Chris Johnson (ugh) in one league and Jaron Brown in another.

I snagged Dolphins D/ST against the Jets in one league and ended up with Packers vs. the Bengals. Good choices?

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

BloodyO posted:

Trade question: Just received a text asking if I'd be interested in trading one of my RB for A.Rodgers. It's 12 standard scoring 1qb 2rb 2wr 1flex(wr,te,rb) d and k. He already said no to Gillislee. So either I'd be giving up McCoy or Cook.

Lineup
QB- Newton
RB-McCoy
RB-Cook
RB-Gillislee
WR-Cooper
WR-Allen
TE-Ertz
K-Lutz

Bench
Prescot
Cohen
Thielen
R.Matthews
S.Watkins

Advice appreciated

Nope - who else is on his team that you would want? Maybe a Cook & Dak for Rodg & another?

pubic works project posted:

I snagged Dolphins D/ST against the Jets in one league and ended up with Packers vs. the Bengals. Good choices?

I'm rolling with Dollfins D this week in most of my leagues as well. I'm tempted on the Packers, but I think Bengals are going to come out guns blazing with new OC trying to right the ship so I decided to hold off on streaming (whoever is playing the Bengals) for another week.

Alfalfa fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Sep 20, 2017

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

BloodyO posted:

Lineup
QB- Newton
RB-McCoy
RB-Cook
RB-Gillislee
WR-Cooper
WR-Allen
TE-Ertz
K-Lutz

Bench
Prescot
Cohen
Thielen
R.Matthews
S.Watkins

Advice appreciated

Do not give up McCoy or Cook 1 for 1. You conceivably put together a larger offer involving one of those guys and A.A.Ron, but a straight swap would be very bad for you.

BloodyO
Aug 24, 2011

Gobias Ind. posted:

Do not give up McCoy or Cook 1 for 1. You conceivably put together a larger offer involving one of those guys and A.A.Ron, but a straight swap would be very bad for you.

That was what I was thinking maybe overthinking it too much. Thanks!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Trade T Coleman for D Henry?

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Trade T Coleman for D Henry?

To get Henry? I would

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
I lost Greg Olsen, what would an appropriate trade target if I'm looking to move Mark Ingram to a replacement.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
So no one picked up Higgins. Should I drop Blount for him>?

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

So no one picked up Higgins. Should I drop Blount for him>?

Yes, if you need the depth. You can't play Blount if the Eagles don't play him.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Ayudo posted:

I was debating on grabbing him as well, but who should I drop to pick him up?

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

Alfalfa posted:

I was debating on grabbing him as well, but who should I drop to pick him up?

Debatably Amendola, but only if he looks unlikely to play. Higgins is a pure volume play with a likely WR3/4 upside.

I like Amendola's situation much more, but if he can't play I probably wouldn't roster him.

E: uh wait. You shouldn't have two defenses. Drop the Raiders.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

If you need to drop someone, and you have a backup Defense, that is always who you should drop.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ayudo posted:

It's either dropping Blount or Jaron Brown.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

It's either dropping Blount or Jaron Brown.

Drop any and all J Browns related to red birds

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

I'm trying to work out a trade for Jordan Howard in HPPR dynasty--figure now is a decent time to buy low.

My team:
QB:
Stafford
Manning
Winston

WR:
Emmanuel Sanders
Allen Robinson
Jarvis Landry
Zay Jones
Marvin Jones
Rashard Higgins

RB:
Lamar Miller
Dalvin Cook
Matt Forte
Buck Allen
Kenneth Dixon
CJ Procise
Deandre Washington
Jalen Richard

TE:
Reed
Doyle
J Thomas

He wants Buck Allen. He floated Landry+Allen for Howard, which I'm not too sure about--Landry is kinda the cornerstone of my team. On the other hand, Allen is probably only good this year.

Do I have the depth to make this trade? He kinda needs a QB as well, so I might try to offer something with that. He should be good at TE as he has Gronk, but we do have 2 flex spots...

Dynasty gives me a headache. How did I draft this poo poo team?!

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Butter Hole posted:

I'm trying to work out a trade for Jordan Howard in HPPR dynasty--figure now is a decent time to buy low.

My team:
QB:
Stafford
Manning
Winston

WR:
Emmanuel Sanders
Allen Robinson
Jarvis Landry
Zay Jones
Marvin Jones
Rashard Higgins

RB:
Lamar Miller
Dalvin Cook
Matt Forte
Buck Allen
Kenneth Dixon
CJ Procise
Deandre Washington
Jalen Richard

TE:
Reed
Doyle
J Thomas

He wants Buck Allen. He floated Landry+Allen for Howard, which I'm not too sure about--Landry is kinda the cornerstone of my team. On the other hand, Allen is probably only good this year.

Do I have the depth to make this trade? He kinda needs a QB as well, so I might try to offer something with that. He should be good at TE as he has Gronk, but we do have 2 flex spots...

Dynasty gives me a headache. How did I draft this poo poo team?!

I don't see you being able to spare a WR for him that's for sure. I would definitely be ok dumping Miller for him (actually over Allen) though for Dynasty.

Miller blows, Texans line sucks, and any rushing scores are probably coming from the FB , Foreman, or Watson. JJ Watt probably has a better shot of scoring from inside the 5 than Miller does.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Alfalfa posted:

I don't see you being able to spare a WR for him that's for sure. I would definitely be ok dumping Miller for him (actually over Allen) though for Dynasty.

Miller blows, Texans line sucks, and any rushing scores are probably coming from the FB , Foreman, or Watson. JJ Watt probably has a better shot of scoring from inside the 5 than Miller does.

I agree with you here. Doubt he'll take Miller straight up though. Miller+Malcolm Mitchell? Miller+a pick? I'm in last as of today so any of my picks will be at the top of their round.

Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree here--maybe I should try to get a receiver from another owner for Miller instead. I wonder what under performing receiver he's worth...Brandon Cooks? TY Hilton? Aiming too high?

Butter Hole fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Sep 20, 2017

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
Any changes I should try and make with my team? It's 10-man, non-PPR, ESPN scoring.

I'd say the popular waiver picks available are: Perine, Kearse, Hurns, and Marqise Lee. I've also been trying hard to trade Gillislee. What tier of WR should I shoot for? He's ranked 15th on fantasypros right now, so would that be a WR who's 10-15?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Alfalfa posted:

Drop any and all J Browns related to red birds

Yeah I just dropped Jaron for Higgins. I'll hold onto Blount and maybe he'll have a 2 TD week and I can sell high to some sucker. Or I could drop him for one of these chaps:

Charles Sims
CJ Prosise
D'Onta Foreman

Non-RBs:

Hunter Henry
ASJ

It's 1 PPR, 14 teams and I have Gronk so I dunno.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

So in my big money dynasty league, I just got offered my Patrick Mahomes ($2), David Njoku ($1) and Alvin Kamara ($19) for his Derrick Henry ($50). All first year contracts, which go up 10% every year for the first thtee years than an additional 10% than the previous year every year after. $300 cap.

Yes/no to this trade? What do you think of this trade if you replace Kamara with Lamar Miller? ($12)

Sataere fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Sep 20, 2017

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

KingKapalone posted:

Any changes I should try and make with my team? It's 10-man, non-PPR, ESPN scoring.

I'd say the popular waiver picks available are: Perine, Kearse, Hurns, and Marqise Lee. I've also been trying hard to trade Gillislee. What tier of WR should I shoot for? He's ranked 15th on fantasypros right now, so would that be a WR who's 10-15?

That's a team I'd be patient with and I don't think there's any waivers that you reach for. You have some good bench WR's who could start to break out.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

I need a replacement for Jimmy Graham, is Engram worth picking up? who do I drop JJ Nelson, Golladay or Snead? .5 ppr.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Mikey Purp posted:

Sup fellow Eifert Graham owner, I have just bought a ticket to ride this wild ride with you.

As my Goontier opponent this week, I wish nothing less for you and your team than ungodly amounts of diarrhea

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!
I got offered Danny Amendola and Rob Kelley for my adam thielen.

Receivers
Brandon Cooks/Julio/Tyreek Hill, Adam Thielen

Running Backs
Crowell/CJ anderson, kerwynn williams, jonathan stewart, rex burkhead

What do you guys think?

Crunkjuice fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Sep 20, 2017

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Crunkjuice posted:

I got offered Danny Amendola and Rob Kelley for my adam thielen. Here's my roster minus a couple bench scrubs

What do you guys think?

Nah, I think you stand pat. If anything drop eifert for a free agent.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Sataere posted:

So in my big money dynasty league, I just got offered my Patrick Mahomes ($2), David Njoku ($1) and Alvin Kamara ($19) for his Derrick Henry ($50). All first year contracts, which go up 10% every year for the first thtee years than an additional 10% than the previous year every year after. $300 cap.

Yes/no to this trade? What do you think of this trade if you replace Kamara with Lamar Miller? ($12)

Derrick Henry is nice while Murray is out but man in a dynasty league I'd hold on to Kamara and Mahomes.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Yeah I don't like Henry at that price either.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Crunkjuice posted:

I got offered Danny Amendola and Rob Kelley for my adam thielen.

Receivers
Brandon Cooks/Julio/Tyreek Hill, Adam Thielen

Running Backs
Crowell/CJ anderson, kerwynn williams, jonathan stewart, rex burkhead

What do you guys think?

A big old gently caress no. Amendola is worthless.

Keep Vanilla Thunder.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Is Brandon Marshall done? He looks so uninspired on the football field anymore. He was dropped.

WRs: Thomas, Jeffrey, Thielen, Hogan, Crowder, and Anderson.

Surely, Marshall would be an upgrade over lovely Robby Anderson? A side grade?

In a vacuum, Anderson has way more upside, but in reality the Jets are loving garbage but so are the Giants. However, obviously there's more trust in the Giants figuring it out than the Jets even having competitive games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I'm dropping Marshall from my team. He's bad. This is coming from a Giants fan.

• Locked thread