Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Ikari balloon joust gaiden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cum Galleon
Oct 16, 2004

Your shipment has arrived.
heh look at you nubs. too busy playing mario and other mainstream poo poo. bet you've never even HEARD of champagne tower.

KICKED TO SEE.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So you always wanted a Chanel shirt...

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
I'm partial to playing bees.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

mobby_6kl posted:

So you always wanted a Chanel shirt...

is that Eddie wearing a David Bowie Mask?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It's Karl Lagerfeld.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Adventure madman was my favorite as a kid, but who doesn't love Bears and Thieves?

i've played "climbing the floor" and i never want to see franzia again

RocketSurgeon
Mar 2, 2008
How about a nice Nirvana shirt?
https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/327...addresstype=600

Or Grunge Street Fighters?
https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/327...addresstype=600

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I can't believe it, it finally came today!

I had given up on every receiving my little crossbow when it gets delivered today. And yes, I have already loaded it with nails and popped a bunch of balloons with it.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I had given up on every receiving my little crossbow when it gets delivered today. And yes, I have already loaded it with nails and popped a bunch of balloons with it.

Sorry for your loss. (of eyeballs)

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Yeeouch!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Rookie mistake. you know that the items can only arrive from China once you have given up hope, that's how their postal system works

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
did not help me escape emergencies, will test bigger size and report back 3/5 stars.

http://s.aliexpress.com/6VfuQZvi

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Sinding Johansson posted:

did not help me escape emergencies, will test bigger size and report back 3/5 stars.

http://s.aliexpress.com/6VfuQZvi

Are you sure you were using it right?

Smell my fingers!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Cool! Do you remember how much it was? They seem to be back on ebay at around :10bux: +shipping which is a bit much for shooing someone in the eye and going to jail immediately.

Pick posted:

Rookie mistake. you know that the items can only arrive from China once you have given up hope, that's how their postal system works
I already received two items from different sellers that I ordered on the 4th which is slightly on the faster side of typical. What pisses me off is the weird tracking, almost everything has a tracking number but they're all loving useless. The items I already received are all "Accepted by airline", but even worse is the tablet I ordered last week from banggood which has no updates at all. I know it will be at least another week but come on! I need real time GPS tracking for this stuff already.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

they used to be around the $6-12 range, so $10 isnt outrageous.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

mobby_6kl posted:

I already received two items from different sellers that I ordered on the 4th which is slightly on the faster side of typical. What pisses me off is the weird tracking, almost everything has a tracking number but they're all loving useless. The items I already received are all "Accepted by airline", but even worse is the tablet I ordered last week from banggood which has no updates at all. I know it will be at least another week but come on! I need real time GPS tracking for this stuff already.
The cheapest shipping services in China only do tracking domestically, once packages exit China they enter a quantum superposition.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

mobby_6kl posted:

Cool! Do you remember how much it was? They seem to be back on ebay at around :10bux: +shipping which is a bit much for shooing someone in the eye and going to jail immediately.

I got it from wish.com, I think it was $5 or $6 bucks.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

wanna class up my flat a little ....

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
My magical Chinese package finally arrived! Very high quality, comrade.

SAY NUB AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Is there nothing you won't phallusize China?

High Quality 1Pcs Sex Glass Travel Coffee Mug Adult Tea Beer Water Cup Funny Mugs Adult Gifts

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug
Has anyone bought an area rug off of AE? I'm tempted to try one, but I'd hate for it to eat through my floor or something :v:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Hambulance posted:

Has anyone bought an area rug off of AE? I'm tempted to try one, but I'd hate for it to eat through my floor or something :v:

I'd be more worried about your feet/pets but it's probably fine

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
It'll probably just show up, smell funny, and be the size of a postage stamp.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

angerbeet posted:

It'll probably just show up, smell funny, and be the size of a postage stamp.

quote:

World’s biggest postage stamp currently is Mother of Emirates postage stamp issued by UAE in 2013. It also holds the Guinness World Records for the largest postage stamp. It is 1.36 X 1.77 meters!

I bet you can buy a replica on Aliexpress.

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

thinking about these dogs

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Anybody got 700,000 dollars I can uh borrow

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
I purchased a bunch of poo poo from Taobao about a week ago and I'm getting very impatient because it's not here yet. I just want my fake Gucci keychain/phone case. :smith:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

oh my god

this is beyond tempting and I am glad I cannot afford $400 right now because I want to make every future breakfast with company over incredibly awkward

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I don't understand the appeal of penis food. They show pictures of pretty girls putting the tips in their mouths. They don't show the obvious next moment where she bites off the head. People biting penises doesn't seem like it would be a sexy thing to penis-havers.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Bachelorette parties. I bet a major area could support a Wienermobile that served.nothing but.penis-shaped food

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Looks like the wiener mobile is open for business

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

CJacobs posted:

Anybody got 700,000 dollars I can uh borrow

Canada comes out ahead at only $959.74 CAD

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Hello you want best quality medical bandage? Here's how it can be applied to your rear end.

:nws: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10pcs-lot-12-5-12-5cm-adhesive-hydrocolloid-wound-dressing-with-foam-pad-for-pressure-ulcer/32738961150.html :nws:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Three stones

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
But that's not what dog penises look like at all!

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Facebook Aunt posted:

I don't understand the appeal of penis food. They show pictures of pretty girls putting the tips in their mouths. They don't show the obvious next moment where she bites off the head. People biting penises doesn't seem like it would be a sexy thing to penis-havers.

I saw that listing and started inquiring with the people who run my local pride festival on what it takes to secure a vendor stand

I could buy 3 of those things and recoup losses in 1 night there

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

SeXReX posted:

I saw that listing and started inquiring with the people who run my local pride festival on what it takes to secure a vendor stand

I could buy 3 of those things and recoup losses in 1 night there

I can see it now, call yourself the "Hot Dong Stand" :dong: :dadjoke:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Choco1980 posted:

I can see it now, call yourself the "Hot Dong Stand" :dong: :dadjoke:

I'd have ones with vegan sausage inside too cause the overlap is pretty big (you'd think they'd be more ok with putting meat in their mouths)

and probably ones that aren't filled that I put cannoli cream inside or something for a dessert option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

So we're all set for Dongfest 2017: the greatest celebration of dongs in the world.