Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Picnic Princess posted:

Everyone's making fun of her horribly photoshopped giraffe neck, but I wanna know how she intends to use an ice axe on the beach.

Lara has no patience for loving Trots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
That cannot be Lara as she seems to have no chest...

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Wheat Loaf posted:

Fun fact: this isn't out until next year and there's already talk about how it'll be another shared movie universe along with Hitman, Deus Ex, Just Cause and Thief.
Aw, I know it's gonna suck but that really does have a ton of fun potential.

Also everyone knows you need to do solo movies to build up to the teamup one in this age of movie universes, so it'd mean we get a Just Cause movie.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Sorry, everyone, but I've been misinformed. Those plans were actually from a couple of years ago when this new Tomb Raider was announced (and all those games had just had what are still their most recent entries) so they're probably out of date now. :downs:

Wouldn't be surprised if the folks producing it still want it to happen. Universal's apparently pushing forward with their one even though nobody liked the Mummy.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Wheat Loaf posted:

Fun fact: this isn't out until next year and there's already talk about how it'll be another shared movie universe along with Hitman, Deus Ex, Just Cause and Thief.

Kim Jung-Un would be immortalized as a hero if he nuked Hollywood.

Edit:

Wheat Loaf posted:

Sorry, everyone, but I've been misinformed. Those plans were actually from a couple of years ago when this new Tomb Raider was announced (and all those games had just had what are still their most recent entries) so they're probably out of date now. :downs:

Wouldn't be surprised if the folks producing it still want it to happen. Universal's apparently pushing forward with their one even though nobody liked the Mummy.

My comment still stands.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

zoux posted:

Lara has no patience for loving Trots

Then she should eat a banana and get on with her day

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/jamieabrew/status/910699116266643456

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ghost Toast
Nov 4, 2005

Oh poor ol’ Lara, thought of tombs and died

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

As a huge fan of absolute monarchy and a fierce Catholic, I find this image completely appropriate for this thread.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

If William S. Burroughs wrote a Seinfeld script.

Edit - "takes off his bones" lol

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Jerry, can you be a big salad and give me a meal? :bigtran:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

JERRY
(takes off his bones)

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Oh lord this is hillarious.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

you can ice axe people you know

No. You can "Ice a motherfucker" or you can "Axe someone a question" but you can not just "Ice axe people"

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
What if you axe them icely?

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
mh only if you're using an actual icicle

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Elfgames posted:

No. You can "Ice a motherfucker" or you can "Axe someone a question" but you can not just "Ice axe people"

Hold on...
                                                                                      \

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Picnic Princess posted:

Everyone's making fun of her horribly photoshopped giraffe neck, but I wanna know how she intends to use an ice axe on the beach.

They work just fine in Mexico and there's not a lot of ice there.

Phanatic has a new favorite as of 19:46 on Sep 21, 2017

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

SplitSoul posted:

Hold on...
                                                                                      \

Mr Giant Man
Apr 26, 2005
Party time in Giant Land

Everytime man, I'm crying over here.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Daveski posted:

If William S. Burroughs wrote a Seinfeld script.

Edit - "takes off his bones" lol

Reading it in ol' Bill Burroughs' distinctive cadence does work pretty well.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Mr Giant Man posted:

Everytime man, I'm crying over here.

Someone got a version of the It trailer but with this thing in it?

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

Cheap stunts like this make it difficult to take the city of Yonkers seriously as a global power, imho.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Blurred posted:

Cheap stunts like this make it difficult to take the city of Yonkers seriously as a global power, imho.

Ha. I never clicked on the thumbnail. I know where that rink is. I've never seen that creature though. As someone currently sitting in Yonkers, no it'll never be a global power.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

I know I enjoy relaxously handily talking.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The only thing it's missing is Jerry yelling "All riiiiiiiiiiiiight" in exasperation.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Jerry looks at Jerry.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Florida.gif

https://i.imgur.com/fKI7rij.gifv

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Where did you get this video of my Ark character

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The gator probably expects her to eat parasites of its back. Which in Florida, might actually be a thing children do.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

"Sir, unless that's a service sex slave you're going to have to take her outside."

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

lmao

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

I think my tongues trying to kill me

Expectation vs. Reality.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

"Yeah, I'll be the first to admit the photo I use on Tinder is a few years old."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

That's a bit too good to be true. I call shenanigans from these 2 famous comedians