Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
Like anything else I figured it could be ordered and shipped. Probably from napa, carquest or any place that sells dorman.

The 305 manifolds are the same style I think.

Are there any salvage yards near valentine?

E:This is the style I was referring to:

https://www.partsgeek.com/zf33vkh-c...xhaust+Manifold

rdb fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Sep 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Deteriorata posted:

What do you want? Size/toppings/sides/drink? I'll be glad to spring for it.

Ham and pineapple, stuffed crust, large, fountain soda

E:ooh don't they do bread sticks too

rdb posted:

Like anything else I figured it could be ordered and shipped. Probably from napa, carquest or any place that sells dorman.

The 305 manifolds are the same style I think.

Are there any salvage yards near valentine?

I was mostly sarcastic :v: I think I got a solution

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

DICK DICER posted:

Ham and pineapple, stuffed crust, large, fountain soda

E:ooh don't they do bread sticks too

I was mostly sarcastic :v: I think I got a solution

They're not letting me pay in advance. How did other people do this? :confused:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Did you do a online order because the manager is here saying they didn't see anything, maybe call the store? She doesn't know why it wouldn't take

Edit what store did you call there's nothing showing up here in valentine

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

DICK DICER posted:

Did you do a online order because the manager is here saying they didn't see anything, maybe call the store? She doesn't know why it wouldn't take

I haven't placed the order yet, I'm at the final stage and it's saying that payment must be made when picked up. It won't let me pay from here.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Deteriorata posted:

I haven't placed the order yet, I'm at the final stage and it's saying that payment must be made when picked up. It won't let me pay from here.

Okay, she says there should be an option if you scroll down for payment options otherwise call the store (402) 376-3303

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Share if u cry every tiem

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

OK. Problem solved. Enjoy!

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

DICK DICER posted:

Another goon memento that survived the purge. The memory why I saved this is long gone so if you recognise it (....hot sauce goon maybe?) Please fill me back in

Awww, I'm so chuffed you saved that! Yeah, I'm the hot sauce goonette who sent you that for good luck because as this person correctly recalls (and holy poo poo, I can't believe anyone remembered this)

Breakfast Feud posted:

also iirc that dumptruck toy car thing was some neighbourhood hotwheels track champion
That bad boy earned this gal mad cred in the schoolyard Matchbox races. But seriously, I'm tickled pink that it's back at the trukk with you. :kimchi:

In other news, because

a dozen AI posters posted:

Yo Imma need some of that hot sauce.
I made two batches yesterday. One is pretty much* the infamous 14" Carrot Gold I made for Dave's last outing to Valentine. Carrot base, habaneros and yellow fatales. The other is named

because it's red (tomato/bell pepper base, with Carolina Reapers), and that's actually what my Cavalier's temp gauge looks like every time I go more than a mile. (She's in the shop, please keep her in your prayers)

Gonna work on making a snazzy SA Mart thread for them, but if any one wants to pre-order, shoot me a PM. :getin:

Also if someone can shoot me a PM with Dave's address and/or wants to sponsor him a jar so we can again enjoy videos of him doing straight shots of it and watch his capillaries redline, I'd appreciate it!

*I say "pretty much" bc I lost the exact recipe when I moved, but if you got it before, I guarantee you'll like this batch as well. Same flavor, possibly even more heat because I used the fatales.

JacquelineDempsey fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Sep 24, 2017

underlig
Sep 13, 2007

DICK DICER posted:

Okay, she says there should be an option if you scroll down for payment options otherwise call the store (402) 376-3303
Does Pizza Hut eGift-cards not work?

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

underlig posted:

Does Pizza Hut eGift-cards not work?

Oh, yeah this is a good and simpler idea

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Hypnolobster posted:

Oh, yeah this is a good and simpler idea

I think the problem I ran into is that you can only order for dine in and pay in advance with the phone app. I was trying to do via a browser on a desktop. There it's only delivery/carrout and pay at pickup.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

JacquelineDempsey posted:

(with Carolina Reapers)

:stare:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Had some hot sauce with Carolina reapers in it

That was no joke

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

And in Valentine, the nuclear raid sirens starting sounding.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ExplodingSims posted:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

ExplodingSims posted:

Wouldn't they be more like poison gas sirens?

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Well, at least DJDaddo won't have to worry about the house anymore...

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Solution for the clearance issues

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Actually may just be able to clearance things

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Angle grinder and sharpies?

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
I feel like zoomies were mentioned at one point...

I'd say the old sharpie and grinder method would work though. I assume that lever pivots down around that bolt in the picture so that left corner fouls on the manifold, yeah? Oughtta be able to clear some of that off without doing too much damage to the strength of that part.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

I feel like zoomies were mentioned at one point...

I'd say the old sharpie and grinder method would work though. I assume that lever pivots down around that bolt in the picture so that left corner fouls on the manifold, yeah? Oughtta be able to clear some of that off without doing too much damage to the strength of that part.

you can draw a radius around the pivot equal to the minimum thckness from the pivot to the edge of the steel, and then remove everything outside that radius on the corners without losing any strength at all. So yes that should be fine

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Ah, the sweet (upsettingly sweet) sweet (seriously why so sweet) taste of a tooth nerve finally dying

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Funny thing when I was at Guantanamo, Sarah Koenig and Dana Chivvis came down and took a lot of audio recording. We didn't know what the hell it was for, though it turned out to be Serial Season 2 about Bowe Bergdahl. I was PAO so I had to transcribe every interview and drive them around and filter their photos.

They didn't use any of their material from gitmo, because gitmo has absolutely 0% to do with Bergdahl.

However, I don't know where 14 is going with this, so that material may become relevant again.

weren't the prisoners they traded for bergdahl kept at gitmo?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Ol' Immortan Dick's warbike looking good.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Not shiny and chrome enough.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

MA-Horus posted:

Not shiny and chrome enough.

Well like half of it is basically parts from Tremeks bike now so

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Man those pedals look loooooow.

We need a :valhalla: smiley.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Kazinsal posted:

Man those pedals look loooooow.

We need a :valhalla: smiley.

The house I put a garbage disposal into last year is up for rent. $550 a month gets you a 2BR 2 story plus full basement and a driveway big enough for 4 cars

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

DICK DICER posted:

The house I put a garbage disposal into last year is up for rent. $550 a month gets you a 2BR 2 story plus full basement and a driveway big enough for 4 cars

Sounds like somebody needs a job at NAPA!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Dude the basement would make the sickest loving game/lounge pad and the back yard has a huge fenced yard and a new giant shed

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DICK DICER posted:

I need to move to bumblefuck nebraska

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

DICK DICER posted:

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Seattle anymore

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Do you have a link to the rental ad?

You'd probably crowdfund a decent chunk of that on Patreon by putting up a "Dick's Small Town Adventures" type lifestyle blog.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

BraveUlysses posted:

weren't the prisoners they traded for bergdahl kept at gitmo?

Yeah but you think the public affairs office is going to talk about that :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Memento posted:

Do you have a link to the rental ad?

You'd probably crowdfund a decent chunk of that on Patreon by putting up a "Dick's Small Town Adventures" type lifestyle blog.

Holy poo poo that's brilliant.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Deteriorata posted:

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Seattle anymore

It's hosed up reading about people in coastal cities paying $3000/month for like a sleeping bag inside a garbage can. You can get a 4 bedroom newly constructed house in a really nice part of town for $1500/mo here. And our minimum wage is $9/hr.

my kinda ape fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Sep 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
It's only a matter of time before the chinese discover flyover states, tho.

• Locked thread