Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Defensive stop!

It won't be enough :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Alaois posted:

they want to use it to launch the service and get people to use it but instead people will, you know, not pay for a loving CBS streaming service and the show will die and i'll be sad

What a dumb decision.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

how did the bengals let this happen

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
C'mon Tyler Lockett.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I want this game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
No really I think we might be on to something with this Kareem Hunt guy.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Thank loving god. Now I can relax a bit.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
:eyepop: Kareem Hunt

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Vhak lord of hate posted:

4 tds from Russ and still isn't enough. Seattle D really dropped the ball

Living in Seattle makes you unable to deal with temps above 80 or below 40, game is proof.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
"Was you daughters name always Kareem Hunt?"

Yes

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Jesus.

I know it's kinda early, but has any rookie this year made the kind of splash Hunt has?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

fknlo posted:

What a dumb decision.

what i don't understand is what a loving Network tv channel even sees in a streaming service other than trying to be part of the ZEITGEIST

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Alaois posted:

they want to use it to launch the service and get people to use it but instead people will, you know, not pay for a loving CBS streaming service and the show will die and i'll be sad

It all comes down to convenience. People are choosing piracy and streams over cable TV because cable TV is inconvenient and expensive. People used to pirate computer games a lot more before Steam came along and made it super convenient to just get the games you want over having to go through the trouble.

No one's going to subscribe to their 17th streaming service for only one single show.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
seattle hahahahahahahahaha

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Romo is going ape, hahaha

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The Unnamed One posted:

Jesus.

I know it's kinda early, but has any rookie this year made the kind of splash Hunt has?
Zeke?

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Tony Romo is so good, he's the only announcer that I listen to as a genuine features of the game.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

It all comes down to convenience. People are choosing piracy and streams over cable TV because cable TV is inconvenient and expensive. People used to pirate computer games a lot more before Steam came along and made it super convenient to just get the games you want over having to go through the trouble.

No one's going to subscribe to their 17th streaming service for only one single show.

also regular CBS is FREE OVER THE AIR

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Chieves posted:

Romo is going ape, hahaha

yeah its awesome

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Lol, Seattle sucks.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
What the gently caress?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
lol welp

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
oh god all bengals fans im sorry.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Wow no idea how that pass got to Jordy

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Rogers Nelson

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

What the gently caress I thought that was pass-defensed

That ball just teleported through the defender's hands

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Unbelievable how many times the Packers' qb, offensive line, and receivers made mistakes only to get another chance on dom capers' dime. all you can do when somebody works that well against you and holds your big play offense to 24 is give them a tip of the cap and move on. great job by Dom and the team working under him

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

It's really cool hearing Tony Romo get into a game. I'm glad I finally got to hear him call the game.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I hate Green Bay so much

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Democrazy posted:

Tony Romo is so good, he's the only announcer that I listen to as a genuine features of the game.

Agreed. He is so dialed in

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
LOL Seahawks
Erotic Smashmouth :quagmire:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Alaois posted:

also regular CBS is FREE OVER THE AIR

they're the only major network not involved with hulu

they really wanna be rogue with these things

fake e: who didn't see this coming at lambeau

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Tony Romo is so loving GOOD.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Marvin Lewis just iced the extra point

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Cavauro posted:

Unbelievable how many times the Packers' qb, offensive line, and receivers made mistakes only to get another chance on dom capers' dime. all you can do when somebody works that well against you and holds your big play offense to 24 is give them a tip of the cap and move on. great job by Dom and the team working under him

please do not troll us packers fans

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

zeke had a bit of a slow start i think. i mean it picked up obviously, and wasnt terrible or anything, just not like, "holy poo poo" right out the gate.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
Attempting to ice the XP seems real dumb when there will be a few seconds left to try and get downfield afterward

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Great overtime. Green Bay has done so well there.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Romo sounds so insulted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
GG chiefs fans. I'm glad no one got seriously hurt and I liked what I saw from our defense. Cool.

• Locked thread