Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

i bet squizzle is secretly a hoosier

admit it!!

this is a heinous accusation!! if he isn't a hoosier living next door to EHF, then what? baseless claims of being from (gulp) Pittsburgh ?!!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

SKULL.GIF posted:

there's no power on PR right now, meaning no air traffic control

Agrajag posted:

umm weren't we jsut talking about how it's imnpossible for civilian aircraft to fly into puerto rico now?

SHUT UP AND FLY THERE BABIES

or take a boat idk

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
which is absolutely not what should be thought about in this time, but its gonna happen because those people are gonna flee because we're abandoning them :smith:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I think one thing we're missing here is that Trump likely explicitly supported Strange because Strange gave him a pledge of emphatic and unfailing loyalty, something Moore never would've done

It wasn't just McConnell wrangling him

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/913095356598165510

re:

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/913086303083859969

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i want to see florida's republicans try to enact a law that prevents american citizens from puerto rico from entering their state because they're racist pieces of poo poo and worried about "foreign refugees".

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

i guess based on how things work in FL and where they'd likely end up, around 100,000 Puerto Ricans of voting age probably flips the state senate

PR is going to be depopulated

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

We gotta look out for the people in the shipping industry before providing humanitarian aid to those in need.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Weeping Wound posted:

this is a heinous accusation!! if he isn't a hoosier living next door to EHF, then what? baseless claims of being from (gulp) Pittsburgh ?!!?

ive never been to pittsburgh op, but i fuckin hate it

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

angerbeet posted:

Posting from the sushi restaurant, sushi was a good idea, AMA about my bento boxu (it is not pinku)

:hai:

was it made by a legit nippon trained cheferu?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

angerbeet posted:

Posting from the sushi restaurant, sushi was a good idea, AMA about my bento boxu (it is not pinku)

:hai:

thought u only ate rear end

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

cargo cult posted:

I played like five hours or so of dark souls for the first time yest, finally got past like one boss lol but went to sleep thinking it was kinda gimmicky if fun. still thinking abt though so im gonna play more today i think i enjoy using a shield and sword

the dark souls secret is to roll a whole lot into assholes armpits, rolling makes u immune to premature skeleton death

the second secret is that locking on to enemies is bad and dumb [citation needed], it means your weapon is not big enough to hit them with free aiming, it will also cause you to fall into holes

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'm literally disgusted to be American right now
Well more than usual

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

brugroffil posted:

literally shaking right now

I hope we're going to have to wait until there's a photo with a few hundred bodies in a grave on a front page before anyone important wonders why we're not doing anything. I hope it's not that dire and the thought of that is just melodrama.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

General Tom Price gonna get the guillotine :ohdear:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
helmet is overrated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAApF-FDkoY

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

how do you think Trump abandoning Puerto Rico to their fate will play out in history books? Holocaust-tier "This is an atrocity, never again" or Iraq War-tier "Oops, we killed a couple million people, oh well"

Having a feeling it's going to be more the latter than the former, especially with climate change getting worse and worse

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ArmZ posted:

JUST GO TO WHERE THE PLANES ARE

no

you skate to where the planes are gonna be

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

A Handed Missus posted:

General Tom Price gonna get the guillotine :ohdear:

PRICE IS RIGHT

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

eh, it's just from using military aircraft which tbf, should be prioritized for aid relief. other lawmakers have already gone there on private aircraft

this is the thing to get pissed about, wtf

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

SKULL.GIF posted:

how do you think Trump abandoning Puerto Rico to their fate will play out in history books? Holocaust-tier "This is an atrocity, never again" or Iraq War-tier "Oops, we killed a couple million people, oh well"

Having a feeling it's going to be more the latter than the former, especially with climate change getting worse and worse

katrina

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

galenanorth posted:

I hope we're going to have to wait until there's a photo with a few hundred bodies in a grave on a front page before anyone important wonders why we're not doing anything. I hope it's not that dire and the thought of that is just melodrama.

hey man this isn't a cat

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nonsense posted:

Washington pols have to go to Puerto Rico

lol @ the idea they'd get in the way. They're all that stands between that island being hosed for 1 generation or 3.

Trump showing up for his photo op while constantly tweeting about how black NFL players should be fired isn't exactly helping a thing.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

inside ben carsons pyramid

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trump is a cuck

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

galenanorth posted:

https://www.wunderground.com/weather/us/pr/san-juan

Current Heat Index: 105F

It's going to be exactly as dire as you're scared of it being.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nonsense posted:

Washington pols have to go to Puerto Rico

lol @ the idea they'd get in the way. They're all that stands between that island being hosed for 1 generation or 3.

they already know it's bad and you have to give them extra security and they get food and perks and things from the military to keep them comfortable.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

i think that's shvps favorite band

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

brugroffil posted:

SHUT UP AND FLY THERE BABIES

or take a boat idk

yeah just fukin swim there ya fat slobs

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

logikv9 posted:

trump is a cuck

takes one to know one

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

https://www.fathead.com/politician/republicans/donald-trump-wall-decal/

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I spent the night before/morning of my wedding at a Batman-themed drag show in San Juan that my extremely drunk brother took my wife and I to and I will always cherish that island for those memories.

Seeing Esparanza in Vieques wiped out is really sad.
https://twitter.com/Eweather13/status/911359166731751424

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

this better be a helmet - overrated joke

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

logikv9 posted:

trump is a cuck

:stare:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

DrPossum posted:

can someone explain this "donald trump is president" joke to me?

https://twitter.com/scharpling/status/898538138078806016

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

this thread moves too fast
got too many pgs

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Typo posted:

katrina

Katrina but with more zeroes on the end of everything

Turdfuzz