Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

When's the fat bitch talkin I'll watch if it's soon but talk earlier made me wanna play New Vegas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I for one enjoyed the mis en scene about the basic girls eating sushis even tho I dunno what basic means

does it have something to do with computers

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

so get this right: the person with 280 character limit twitter privileges? they freaking made a long vertical freaking post

THS
Sep 15, 2017

That DICK! posted:

so get this right: the person with 280 character limit twitter privileges? they freaking made a long vertical freaking post

i think it's good and shitposting is good

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
lollin at Megyn Kelly going "hard hitting, dig deeper" questions on a daytime talk show

like, know your audience, Megyn. There's a reason that all daytime shows are pure, easy-to-digest fluff.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

my favorite part about the character limit increase is twitter acting like it's an incredible technical accomplishment to go from 140 characters to 280

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

he just hates when people have a reason to criticize him or anyone he is associated with

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/bring-back-usfl-president-trump-commissioner

My petition for Trump to bring back the USFL only has 2 signatures. :smith:

I guess no one cares about football that loves America.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

[centrist baseballishly]: *looks at football* nah taking a stand or w/e seems like a bad idea

vOv oops

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Yandat posted:

i think it's good and shitposting is good

well, your rear end is grass. because i'm going to smoke it.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

pushpins posted:

"If Trump would stop reminding us daily on twitter that he's an unhinged moron it would be easier for me to lie to myself"

Yeah that's kind of it. Again I think they all supported him during the election out of Hillary hatred and party loyalty and realize that they were duped.

One of the more outspoken guys is an FBI agent but I think he shut his mouth after Pissman went and fired his boss and declared war on his employer :lol:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Shageletic posted:

well this sounds like a story

docevil gamed a Walmart Facebook thing that would send pitbull to whichever store that got the most Facebook likes

kodiak alaska was the most remote Walmart store

kodiak alaska got a free pitbull concert

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

That DICK! posted:

look ok i get it now ok

ok gosh

:negative:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
the actual medium of twitter, including the limited character length, is not twitters problem and lol that they don't understand this.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/GuardianUS/status/913119024527085568

first they came for reddit, and i said lol :getin:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/TopherSpiro/status/913123215534379009

good loving luck

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

That DICK! posted:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 47 hours!
Pitbull went to Kodiak, Alaska and did a concert for a town of 6000 people.

http://gawker.com/5930334/in-victory-for-the-internet-pitbull-visits-alaska-receives-gift-of-bear-spray

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

with all the world's greatest minds working round the clock, we have managed to move up to an eighth of a piece of paper

no computer machine has ever seen this many words

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/bring-back-usfl-president-trump-commissioner

My petition for Trump to bring back the USFL only has 2 signatures. :smith:

I guess no one cares about football that loves America.

are you counting yourself

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
hes live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ohka1nfgI

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

That DICK! posted:

incoming jim's face tweets

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 47 hours!

GobiasIndustries posted:

the actual medium of twitter, including the limited character length, is not twitters problem and lol that they don't understand this.

it's all of the nazis and literal isis they refuse to do anything about while banning people for being sarcastic, isn't it?

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

tacodaemon posted:

hey baby gonna take you to Mattress Town :heysexy:

Sure, Rick Scott could say no, but Rick Scott's not gonna say no, because of the implication

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

WES MAUL'S Twitter is blocked but his linked in sure isn't

quote:

I am a systematic thinker, collaborative, have a high capacity to learn, I am passionate to help, and I am open to constant feedback. I have a lifelong desire to invest in myself, seeking not only to develop my depth, but my breadth. When confronted with a problem, I am biased toward action, and I always have the doggedness to maintain my commitments. I am confident in my abilities and know that I can provide clients with relevant solutions, delivered flawlessly. For me, passion drives practice, practice drives excellence, and excellence will result in the firm’s success.

ok.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
not a single one of his facial expressions is natural.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

destroying reddit would be a net good for the planet so go team

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:thunk:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

ty for posting the stream :patriot:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/ByRosenberg/status/913089286509010944

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/jbenton/status/913040242751483904

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

loving lol evil goatee trump is killing me

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

GobiasIndustries posted:

he isnt natural

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

babby predisent is speaking about things

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

virtually destroyed!!

love adlib yes mmm

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Yinlock posted:

my favorite part about the character limit increase is twitter acting like it's an incredible technical accomplishment to go from 140 characters to 280

my favorite part is twitter admitting that they picked 140 arbitrarily / as a half-assed ripoff of SMS's 160

oops, we accidentally created a protocol that spawned a bizarrely effective internet subculture

don't worry, we're ruining it as fast as we can

THS
Sep 15, 2017

GobiasIndustries posted:

his mouth is just a gaping too-big hole

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

juche avocado posted:

virtually destroyed!!

he sounded like decker when he said that, which makes sense because tim heidecker has said decker is partially a donald trump impersonation

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

new kind of cat posted:

loving lol evil goatee trump is killing me

evil goatee trump is the bernie sanders of evil world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Wouldn't want them to get lost in the big big ocean.

• Locked thread