Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm already tired of the winona

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

*america proceeds to renee zellwegger instead*

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Turdfuzz posted:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the turdfuzz paradox dot biz

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

you monster

renee is the hillary clinton of rom coms

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Redgrendel2001 posted:

It's like Barron is running the kitchen.

You arrive at trump tower to make your delivery, and the dude at the front desk tells you to take the package straight back to the kitchen. You wander through the labyrinth of yellow hallways, and find your way there...and are surprised to find the head chef waiting impatiently. It's Barron Trump! He stares at you for a moment, and then opens the door to an easy-bake oven.

"today we are making steaks, get in"

You laugh. "But that's a toy oven, and i'm not a steak!"

He takes the package from you, rips it open, and pulls out a handgun. He points it at you.

"I said, get in"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
https://twitter.com/TrumpHotels/status/912785125179641856
https://twitter.com/Chr_Steven_76/status/912795552215175168

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

CortezFantastic posted:

i seriously believe we will see the piss tape

my uncle saw it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Download Piss Tape to ur switch today!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

What would be some of President Trump's longer-term views of the future?

I think of the future, but I refuse to paint it. Anything can happen. But I often think of nuclear war.

Nuclear war?

I've always thought about the issue of nuclear war; It's a very important element in my thought process. It's the ultimate, the ultimate catastrophe, the biggest problem this world has, and nobody's focusing on the nuts and bolts of it. It's a little like sickness. People don't believe they’re going to get sick until they do. Nobody wants to talk about it. I believe the greatest of all stupidities is people's believing it will never happen, because everybody knows how destructive it will be, so nobody uses weapons. What bullshit.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
donate to my patreon for the piss tape

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agrajag posted:

donate to my patreon for the piss tape

Well

For *A* Piss tape

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

ill have the C piss tape

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
me, a proud but klutzy sandra bullock: nationalize healthcare, public transits can w8 so speed it up already

you, a prepackaged sterile lemon succ-faced renee swelziger:[ *writes in diary* means testing completes me, and only me, when i look at the stammering bashful brit trying to nationalize things in his country, i keep thinking how single people shall never ever come to pass Oooo OOOOO

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

ill have the C piss tape

I'm sorry

That tape was discovered to be racist

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

then ill have the n word tape instead jesus christ

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

That word is namaste, excellent choice

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

yall should watch The Faculty

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

addicted to scandal

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

dont tell me what to watch

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

Meanwhile the recent Marvel movie was a billionaire hyper capitalist who just got done with his 2nd or 3rd "whoops I almost accidentally ended the world with my overt calls for fascist policy" hiring a child soldier to protect him from a blue collar worker that he screwed over enormously

There's this recent trend in action movies where the villains are just folks with perfectly reasonable demands. Like, Michael Keaton just wanted to make a living doing a job that he was contracted to do in the first place, and the new Kingsman was an attempt to force through drug-legalization by fiat.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

Is that the one where they're all aliens that kill people with jawbreakers because it turns out their crush is gay?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

im the Racism lettering in bold that is a juxtaposition

it follows him everywhere he goes

ive associ8'd it is too late

i have seen everything

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Is that the one where they're all aliens that kill people with jawbreakers because it turns out their crush is gay?

yes it was the 90s

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

or early 2000s idr

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i could google it but nope

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

one of u cucks will do it anyway

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Turdfuzz posted:

the piss tape and the n word tape are probably the same tape tbh

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol i saw some idiot wannabe biker park his shiney harley davidson outside of a hipster bar, and he was a skinny pasty white dude and he had one of those dumbass nazi-style biker helmets that dumbasses love so much, and he also had a bowie knife on his belt because thats how all the cool tough bikers do it haven't you seen sons of anarchy

lol i hope he gets beat up and someone steals his bike to turn it into a badass apocalypse mobile for the coming rapture

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

A Handed Missus posted:

What would be some of President Trump's longer-term views of the future?

TOMORROW IS PANCAKES DAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Rah! posted:

lol i saw some idiot wannabe biker park his shiney harley davidson outside of a hipster bar, and he was a skinny pasty white dude and he had one of those dumbass nazi-style biker helmets that dumbasses love so much, and he also had a bowie knife on his belt because thats how all the cool tough bikers do it haven't you seen sons of anarchy

lol i hope he gets beat up and someone steals his bike to turn it into a badass apocalypse mobile for the coming rapture

Perch on the bike like a bird and scream at anybody who comes close

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

the piss tape and the n word tape are probably the same tape tbh

he says the n word, says the c word, drinks the p (word? lol?) and then c*ms namasste

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

InfrastructureWeek posted:

TOMORROW IS PANCAKES DAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nope
its friday

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

he says the n word, says the c word, drinks the p (word? lol?) and then c*ms namasste

:prepop:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Perch on the bike like a bird and scream at anybody who comes close

lmbo that was my first reaction

:parrot:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

i have seen everything

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Epic High Five posted:

Tremors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sounds an awful lot like someone has seen a certain tape and is holding out on us.......

*cracks knuckles*

• Locked thread