Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

airline pilots armed with sleeping gas, transparent walls to prevent bad hombres from hitting your head with drugs, aircraft carriers powered by steam being turned off when "not in use", and daughter loving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i was thinkin last night and it came to me that the republicans need 60 votes for this catastrophe in the senate so they're likely to change the rules in some way in desperation around september as their hopes of passing anything slowly come unraveling.

Serf
May 5, 2011

gary cohn's last name is literally con

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

triple sulk posted:

i'm getting sick of trump

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

:hai:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

zegermans posted:

Max Blumenthal is almost Glen Greenwald level brokebrain, except he hasn't sent anyone to prison out of spite for proving him wrong about something

Max's dad is the reason Donald Trump won, though.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Phi230 posted:

No it was a dude who looked like a 90s hipster

transmetropolitan?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

in embarrassing button mix up, pilot is repeatedly brought glasses of cola during hijacking

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol whatever comes after trump is gonna be like the poor bastard who buys a house from a cat lady

There's piss everywhere and every few days you run into some new damage that you didn't think was even possible

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Serf posted:

gary cohn's last name is literally con

j-kush's criminal enterprise is headquartered at 666 fifth avenue

it's like there's very blatant warning signs built into the fabric of the universe that these people aren't to be trusted

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

zegermans posted:

Max Blumenthal is almost Glen Greenwald level brokebrain, except he hasn't sent anyone to prison out of spite for proving him wrong about something

shut up zegermans

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

lmao

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I can't believe they still sell Chief Wahoo emblem poo poo even as a throwback design

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

Lol whatever comes after trump is gonna be like the poor bastard who buys a house from a cat lady

There's piss everywhere and every few days you run into some new damage that you didn't think was even possible

nothing "comes after" the Escalator.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

safely sodomized posted:

shut up zegermans

you should stop probating galenanorth for posting cat and owl pics

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

50 Cent says Trump offered him $500,000 to join presidential campaign

“Before he got elected, they were having issues with the African American vote,” said the rapper, real name Curtis Jackson. “They wanted to pay me $500,000 as part of the campaign just to make an appearance.” Jackson revealed that he turned down the offer, as it would have sullied his reputation. “I was like, ‘Nah, that’s not good money, ’” he said. “That’s not worth it!”

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/sep/28/50-cent-says-trump-offered-him-500000-to-join-presidential-campaign

show some courtesy, Curtis

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

safely sodomized posted:

shut up zegermans

my apologies I was just pointing out that Glen Greenwald intentionally burned Reality Winner

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Nichael posted:

nothing "comes after" the Escalator.

end of pisstory

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

gets me right here *thumps chest* right in the gall bladder stones

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Airlines having sleeping gas in their planes would work well until the airlines figure out that using the sleeping gas on everyone shortly after take off is cheaper than giving everyone snacks and drinks. Plus they would only need 1 flight attendant for all the sleeping people, so there's even more savings.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Hugh Hefner bad???

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

TMMadman posted:

Airlines having sleeping gas in their planes would work well until the airlines figure out that using the sleeping gas on everyone shortly after take off is cheaper than giving everyone snacks and drinks. Plus they would only need 1 flight attendant for all the sleeping people, so there's even more savings.

bing.
bing.
bong.
bong!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

jfc there's alot to digest here.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Joementum posted:

Max's dad is the reason Donald Trump won, though.

good lord I didn't realize he was Sidney's kid. How have they not murdered each other

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Joementum posted:

"Environmental protection is a total joke because these people do nothing. And I'll give you the example and it doesn't sound like much, but as a builder, I build, and I build beautiful places. And I have great success with these places. I go out, and you buy faucets today. No water comes out. Because they have it restricted. So what do you do? You leave the water running five times longer to wash your hands. The shower. You turn on the shower. There's no water. What is it? They have restricters in. You buy 'em with restricters. EPA. So what do you do? You stay in the shower for three times longer than you want to. There's no saving! And it's terrible. And people come over to our country and they say, 'What the hell's wrong with your showers? What's wrong with your water?'" ~ Donald Trump, at an event in New Hampshire in March, 2015.

i gotta be honest tho, this totally speaks to people.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Thatim posted:

Why do people respond with to pisstape news with 'this won't impeach him!!'

Like,poster, I know. It's about the pisstape. It's about pissing on a bed Obama slept on and that the Pres of the USA paid to watch people do it.

It will be the stream that breaks the brains so hard.

Nobody cares about impeachment

his approval goes up

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

TMMadman posted:

I would pay extra to fly under anesthesia. It's the closest thing to teleportation we have.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Zas posted:

i gotta be honest tho, this totally speaks to people.

so do russian algorithms running twitter accounts

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/TIME/status/913413024379211777

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

why weren't the other toddlers armed

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

he was no angel

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

...maybe if there was a good guy toddler with a gun this wouldn't have happened???

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

hello, my name's Penny and I'll be your flight attendant today

any passenger who desires may now come up to the commissary to examine my anesthesiologist board certification before we begin taxiing

and, as a final reminder, if you have naturally red hair and it is not outwardly visible, please be sure to have engaged the Ginger Alert button on your arm rest's control panel

thank you

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

galenanorth posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

free powerball

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

50 Cent says Trump offered him $500,000 to join presidential campaign

“Before he got elected, they were having issues with the African American vote,” said the rapper, real name Curtis Jackson. “They wanted to pay me $500,000 as part of the campaign just to make an appearance.” Jackson revealed that he turned down the offer, as it would have sullied his reputation. “I was like, ‘Nah, that’s not good money, ’” he said. “That’s not worth it!”

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/sep/28/50-cent-says-trump-offered-him-500000-to-join-presidential-campaign

lol that you think you can get 50 cent for half a mil. Maybe you could get Young Thug with that kinda cash.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Drunkboxer posted:

where's your dick?

prob some still some penile fragments lodged somewhere in his chest cavity~

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Brain Curry posted:

I would pay extra to fly under anesthesia. It's the closest thing to teleportation we have.

See. There would even be people who would pay extra to get gassed! It's win-win!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lmao the jones act was only waived for 10 days

:911:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

i think two is actually a national record in the toddler category

i am fully prepared to be wrong about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU