Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lol love it love it love it

https://twitter.com/katebennett_dc/status/913541300615630853

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Relevant Tangent posted:

unironically shouting "my taxes" at the laptop

I want a scalp

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

lmao

https://twitter.com/richardrubindc/status/913536150874345472

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Duscat posted:

a million bucks of taxpayer money is about three hundred times the median federal tax contribution

three hundred people's entire tax bill went into hauling this multimillionaire shitheel's shriveled rear end around the planet on private jets

for less than a year

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Duscat posted:

a million bucks of taxpayer money is about three hundred times the median federal tax contribution

three hundred people's entire tax bill went into hauling this multimillionaire shitheel's shriveled rear end around the planet on private jets

these guys are fiscal conservatives...imagine how bad the Obama administration was!!!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nichael posted:

why is the price story gaining traction and not "the president literally took out an ad demanding the death of five innocent black men" story?

that story never gets traction

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'm so thirsty

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

tough to think how money paid in local taxes is income

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
When are we discussing pisstape again.

It's on my mind. A lot.

It's so bad that vcr players are an afrodesiac for me

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Duscat posted:

For like only four months too

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
(boner)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i had a yearly chk up 2day and was asked how much i smoke weed

my answer: like...everyday??

and for how long?

uhhh...fifteen years i believe its been?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

no body gives a god drat about Ivanka following the rules one time she shouldn't be anywhere near the white house

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Lawman 0 posted:

I want a scalp

Is this communist Cuba? We don't take to flagrant corruption around here, Mr. HHS Czar.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

no! W.H. Chaos!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
no one is going to care because they'll point out obama officials flew around wasting money so that means they can too

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Remind me, which senator got his dick blown off? I just remembered that whole softball shooting thing actually happened.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/betsyscribeindc/status/913541573207515136
https://twitter.com/betsyscribeindc/status/913541712387215360
https://twitter.com/betsyscribeindc/status/913542533984210944

oh ok

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lawman 0 posted:

I'm so thirsty

text me

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

HailedUser posted:

Remind me, which senator got his dick blown off? I just remembered that whole softball shooting thing actually happened.

none, it was a house rep, steve scalise

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

these pretzels

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

HailedUser posted:

He wasn't a senator, he was some house of rep hillbilly. Let's not give the guy any more credit than he deserves just because his dick and balls got blasted into confetti.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

yo i just ate 15 white castles and no shti i'm a little dizzy and my vision is hosed up

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

show me spilling republican entrails and i'll show you barrels of laughter

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tom Gorman posted:

yo i just ate 15 white castles and no shti i'm a little dizzy and my vision is hosed up

lol your blood must be paste like

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

haha "we were gonna take out the jewey music promise"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/thisisinsider/status/912673130551820288

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Office Pig posted:

none, it was a house rep, steve scalise

He's just like David Duke, without the baggage!

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

the health and human services secretary can't even keep his hatred of the lower classes in check to fly on a plane with them for a few hours

this is fine

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Tom Gorman posted:

congratulations, its a diabetes

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Naerasa posted:

He wasn't a senator, he was some house of rep hillbilly. Let's not give the guy any more credit than he deserves just because his dick and balls got blasted into confetti.

yeah a rep getting his pecker blown up is funny but a senator getting annie oakley'd would be absolutely hilarious

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

i am currently okay with the way events are unfolding

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Too small to bone in, fail.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Office Pig posted:

yeah a rep getting his pecker blown up is funny but a senator getting annie oakley'd would be absolutely hilarious

Agreed but not without amending that Ted Cruz specifically getting his whole rear end in a top hat fragged open would be even further beyond amazing.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

why do the PC police always take my funny and lighthearted antisemitic JOKES out of CONTEXT

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

mormonpartyboat posted:

congratulations, its a diabetes

jokes on you sucker I already have diabetes and am real bad at managing it

ha HAAA

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

lol that this spectacular failure is a clear consequence of another spectacular failure, the open office

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/pdmcleod/status/913543911049760768

quote:

Following Congress’ failed attempts to repeal Obamacare this year, President Donald Trump is considering changing the law on his own — but his plan could open up a loophole in Obamacare so large that it would threaten to destroy the individual and small group markets altogether.

The plan involves letting people pool together and buy unregulated insurance plans exempt from both state laws and the Affordable Care Act’s consumer protections. When attempted in the past, this has lead to healthy people fleeing the markets for cheaper, unregulated plans, leaving behind sicker people who faced spiraling costs.

quote:

Trump’s language was vague but his statements seemed to align with a proposal being pushed by Kentucky Senator Rand Paul. Paul said this week he has been working with the White House for six months and it is indeed his plan that will be the basis of the executive order (the White House has not confirmed this and did not respond to requests for comment on the planned executive order.)

Paul’s proposal would allow people to pool together under something in common — whether it be a group of baristas or used car salesmen or National Rifle Association members — and buy insurance as a group.

On Thursday Paul provided more details, telling telling BuzzFeed News that these groups would be able to buy a specific form of insurance — self-insured health plans under a law known as ERISA.

The implications of this are massive because these ERISA plans do not have to comply with Obamacare rules or state regulations. Plans could charge lower premiums because they do not cover treatments that are mandatory under Obamacare, such as maternity care, mental health services, addiction treatment and prescription drugs. These plans could also potentially jack up premium prices on specific people or businesses with higher costs, driving them out of the associations and back to the regulated markets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

"'Get that blood cleaned up! It's disgusting!' The next day, I forgot to call [him] to say he's okay, it's just not my thing."
/
:smugdon:

• Locked thread