Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Anyone knows a decent aliexpress bluetooth audio receiver ? I want to do

phone ~~bluetooth~~> receiver ----rca---->home amp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I don't know about "decent" but I do know cheap as poo poo:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-BLUETOO...XMAAOSw~gRVzuEl

I use it in the car so it's pretty much impossible to say anything about audio quality but it works fine and music comes out the speakers.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Just FYI if you bought any seeds recently, an order of mine got seized by customs and the store owner messaged me to advise that a bunch of seeds stores have been shut down.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
A lot of the overseas Bluetooth receivers use the same 8-pin chip with no branding for their BT encoding, and they all introduce like a 700ms delay. I used one just fine to send my computer sound to a stereo amp, but I had to put that delay in Media Player Classic as -700ms for the audio to sync it up. Terrible for games.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Guy Mann posted:

Just FYI if you bought any seeds recently, an order of mine got seized by customs and the store owner messaged me to advise that a bunch of seeds stores have been shut down.

Why is it illegal? I ordered some but canceled it because of this.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Over There posted:

Worries about invasive species and drugs

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Powershift posted:

Worries about invasive species and drugs

Ahh makes sense.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Horny Grandma T-Shirt Casual t shirt women men 3d print graphic tees SHIRTS Fashion Summer Style tops tshirt cheap clothes

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Did you actually search for this?

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Over There posted:

I don't think you have to worry about anything, even if you order something actually dangerous and it makes it into the country before getting stopped the worst you'll get is a "love letter" from customs. They only go after sellers themselves and even then they just close and reopen under another name right after.

And yeah, as mentioned it's because of worries about invasive species and diseases wreaking havoc on local ecosystems. Which is perfectly justified and I fully support but at the same time buying a few envelopes of hot pepper seeds is far cry from importing a breeding pair of gambian pouched rats with a side order of lionfish and kudzu.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Did you actually search for this?

I was just looking through the offerings of various t-shirt vendors. The horny grandmas find me.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It reminds me I received the fat botero baby hoodie, the print quality is pretty good. Its not cotton though, more like a weird thick stretchy plasticy fabric.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

The horny grandmas find me.

A terrible burden. Maybe a blessing. I dunno

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Me too, man. Me too.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I mean, to be fair, you really don't want kudzu to take over your local ecosystem, which it will, and fast.

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

angerbeet posted:

I mean, to be fair, you really don't want kudzu to take over your local ecosystem, which it will, and fast.

Thankfully it can't grow up in Chicago, it gets too cold.

Bamboo on the other hand is the worst, and the PO of my house was the worst.

Also English ivy, but that's easy enough to control with a weed walker

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

angerbeet posted:

I live in Florida, between the killer bees and the fire ants I'm constantly being devoured from both ends so I know the dangers all too well.

Which is a shame, I would love to have a friendly ratto big enough to walk on a leash if they weren't dangerously invasive to the Keys.

:3:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

They are huge

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Guy Mann posted:

I live in Florida, between the killer bees and the fire ants I'm constantly being devoured from both ends so I know the dangers all too well.

Which is a shame, I would love to have a friendly ratto big enough to walk on a leash if they weren't dangerously invasive to the Keys.

:3:

I know the guy that helps train them to detect land mines. You wouldn't want to take him away from his important job anyway, would you?

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Blue Train posted:

They are huge

I just have normal fancy rats and people still freak out about how big they are when they see them in person. I think hamsters skew a lot of peoples' expectations to how big rodents actually are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_IALwH9Kis

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
FFS I have at least 3 packages sitting in my city for 3 days now. I know one of them was a public holiday but just let me go pick it up from the logistic hub goddamit :argh:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

mobby_6kl posted:

FFS I have at least 3 packages sitting in my city for 3 days now. I know one of them was a public holiday but just let me go pick it up from the logistic hub goddamit :argh:

Take a deep breath and don't become the Apple TV goon.

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!

Mammal Sauce posted:

Take a deep breath and don't become the Apple TV goon.

Go on

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748522&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=52#post476666537

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Guy Mann posted:

I just have normal fancy rats and people still freak out about how big they are when they see them in person. I think hamsters skew a lot of peoples' expectations to how big rodents actually are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_IALwH9Kis

I love rattes :3:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Ready for a night out

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Blue Train posted:

Ready for a night out

this owns

Also I bought one of those automatic belt things since they're on amazon now and I love it, this is the belt of the future

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I achieved diamond level today, ostensibly that give you better prices, but I will check and see if it actually makes a difference

kjetting
Jan 18, 2004

Hammer Time

Code Jockey posted:

this owns

Also I bought one of those automatic belt things since they're on amazon now and I love it, this is the belt of the future

I bought one the last time this thread was talking about them, and after wearing it for some weeks I bought 2 more from the same vendor.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

What belt are you talking about

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Arrive-Unisex-Women-Men-3d-Fashion-Clothing-tee-Taco-Bae-T-Shirt-and-fast/32360394634.html

kjetting
Jan 18, 2004

Hammer Time

PokeJoe posted:

What belt are you talking about

This kind:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...2311.0.0.hOrcsv

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
How's the actual quality of the belt? I considered buying one the last time it came up ITT but didn't really want to risk $15-20 on a Chinese belt when I could get a basic leather one locally for a similar price. Now they seem to have a sale I might actually do it if it's reasonably well made.

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

I bought one of those off of Amazon and they're actually pretty high quality for how cheap they are.

I also learned not to wear it when I'm trying to get laid, no one can figure out how to get it off

kjetting
Jan 18, 2004

Hammer Time

mobby_6kl posted:

How's the actual quality of the belt? I considered buying one the last time it came up ITT but didn't really want to risk $15-20 on a Chinese belt when I could get a basic leather one locally for a similar price. Now they seem to have a sale I might actually do it if it's reasonably well made.

Mine seems to be pretty good quality. No stretching and tearing to the belt itself, the buckle only has a few paint scrapes around the edges. I like the fastening mechanism and the belt looks professional enough for any occasion. The plain black one I ordered has been used as accessory for a black suit for a funeral and to hold up a pair of jeans while playing at a punk/metal festival in the same day. Also, the size chart is pretty spot on, but if you don't trust it you can always buy a size above and eventually cut it. There's usually several of them on sale for $9-10 at any given time at the store I linked.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

minivanmegafun posted:

I bought one of those off of Amazon and they're actually pretty high quality for how cheap they are.

I also learned not to wear it when I'm trying to get laid, no one can figure out how to get it off

Finally, the abstinence compatible belt solution

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

mobby_6kl posted:

I got one of these

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/fre...2311.0.0.eNx8xn

quality is better than any belt ive bought from any australian chain retailer. (pretty fast shipping too)

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Dangit Bobby.

http://www.wish.com/c/592e457cec7b6626775d71fd

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

The best one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

SelenicMartian posted:

The best one?