Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

Fire Storm posted:

Is this from an episode of Voyager? I can't tell what about it makes me think it's from something else (even with the EMH)

Yep S07e07, Body and Soul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Fire Storm posted:

I can't tell what about it makes me think it's from something else (even with the EMH)

Maybe cause he's not in Voyager's sickbay? Even after the show gave him a bit more autonomy, he spent most of his time there. Also, his whole body beams out and not just that little mobile projector thingie he wears in later seasons.

Fire Storm
Aug 8, 2004

what's the point of life
if there are no sexborgs?

GuardianOfAsgaard posted:

Yep S07e07, Body and Soul.

Skippy McPants posted:

Maybe cause he's not in Voyager's sickbay? Even after the show gave him a bit more autonomy, he spent most of his time there. Also, his whole body beams out and not just that little mobile projector thingie he wears in later seasons.
Thanks. As stupid as it sounds, it was something about the pixels that made me think it was later than Voyager, like I was expecting grainier or hell, that it was a SNL thing.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Kheldarn posted:

He could work an overnight shift...?

Too obvious an explanation.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Maybe someone can help me here in finding s gif. It was of a shirtless bald kind of toned black guy from head to waste doing what looks like simultaneously thrusting and crying. Anyone have any idea as to what I'm referring to?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Got drat that looks good.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/hZDEEc7.gifv

This reminds me of the Second Renaissance part 2 from the Animatrix

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

zoux posted:

This reminds me of the Second Renaissance part 2 from the Animatrix

Yeah, a decade since I've seen it and I'd forgotten how disturbing it could be.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)
Oh god, the smell :stonk:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Nickiepoo posted:

Yeah, a decade since I've seen it and I'd forgotten how disturbing it could be.

Yeah I just rewatched the whole thing because of that quote, and holy gently caress, I think I need to see my doctor again.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
That gif is one of the most morbidly fascinating things I've ever seen.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Wasabi the J posted:

Yeah I just rewatched the whole thing because of that quote, and holy gently caress, I think I need to see my doctor again.

Don't he's gonna cut you in half bilaterally to see how your stuff works.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
While the mentions of The Second Renaissance, Part 2 bring up really unpleasant thoughts (the screams of the soldiers dying was really :gonk: ), this is the 1st thing I thought of when watching that gif:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn73Wtem0No

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Android Apocalypse posted:

While the mentions of The Second Renaissance, Part 2 bring up really unpleasant thoughts (the screams of the soldiers dying was really :gonk: ), this is the 1st thing I thought of when watching that gif:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn73Wtem0No

First thing I thought of, too! It was surreal to hear that song on an episode of the Amazing Race a couple years ago.

Strange Charm
Apr 6, 2008

Barry Bluejeans posted:

That gif is one of the most morbidly fascinating things I've ever seen.

My grandpa designs food processing equipment so I had a flashback to my childhood. Also to every visit in adulthood because he's really proud of his work and shows me his machines and videos of them mechanically separating animal carcasses.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

That wasn't the same domain, but we used to host Miss Cleo's website. She wasn't a Jamaican in real life. [/sarcasm]

From what I've heard she made very little off the Miss Cleo character. I guess there isn't much money in being a spokesperson for 1-900 number scams and no one was paying her to appear at shopping center grand openings.

socilest butthomo posted:

My grandpa designs food processing equipment so I had a flashback to my childhood. Also to every visit in adulthood because he's really proud of his work and shows me his machines and videos of them mechanically separating animal carcasses.

There are a surprisingly large number of mechanical devices specifically meant to extract things from animal butts.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Aw c'mon dude, if it really was a ghost the chair would just go right through it!

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

SubponticatePoster posted:

Aw c'mon dude, if it really was a ghost the chair would just go right through it!

It's a dude in a white sheet, I think he made the right move!

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Garth_Marenghi posted:

It's a dude in a white sheet, I think he made the right move!

KKK members invading homes have to be stopped.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
https://i.imgur.com/s5eobJJ.gifv

https://youtu.be/H6aXEkk1y08

Jamesman has a new favorite as of 22:18 on Sep 28, 2017

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Please british invade me you are self.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/XOBxZPg.gifv

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

I always feel like baseball players are the goofiest athletes in sports. I've always seen the occasional football or basketball clip but more often than not it's baseball that's got the guys doing skits or pranking each other.

DaveKap has a new favorite as of 01:29 on Sep 29, 2017

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/aFDOs6H.gifv

SubponticatePoster posted:

What if it's a special Ghost Busting Chair?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

DaveKap posted:

I always feel like baseball players are the goofiest athletes in sports. I've always seen the occasional football or basketball clip but more often than not it's baseball that's got the guys doing skits or pranking each other.

In the words of Jon Bois, "that's the thing about baseball - it just isn't that fun."

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
It's because baseball players have so much down time.

Bullpens in particular.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Now reverse it.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

DaveKap posted:

Until this year, the NFL fined players for group celebrations

eberbs
Aug 29, 2011

And I wonder, I still wonder, who'll stop the rain.
I think i have a ghost living in the basement

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

eberbs posted:

That's a really tiny racoon

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory

eberbs posted:

Wtf is wrong with your cat

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
Wow, that ghost kicked your ferret down the stairs. What an rear end in a top hat.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Tendales posted:

Wow, that ghost kicked your ferret down the stairs. What an rear end in a top hat.

Which one has Asperger's?

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.

Opal has a new favorite as of 09:24 on Sep 29, 2017

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

eberbs posted:

lmao is that an electrified piece of wire running across the top runner of the staircase?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

TRIPLE AAA POLISH

Could be NSFW if you work at the National Foundation in Opposition to Horse Balls

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

zoux posted:

TRIPLE AAA POLISH

Could be NSFW if you work at the National Foundation in Opposition to Horse Balls

hey man, if TOMB_RAIDER_BOOB_JIGGLE.sdk is available, plug it in.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Yeap those are horse balls. Better or worse than horse vagina is the biggest question of this generation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Solice Kirsk posted:

Now reverse it.

https://i.imgur.com/Zr8oTnb.gifv