Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Terper posted:

One for All was also not an inheritable power and Deku was completely quirkless, which is fun to think about when you realize that the entire story relies on Deku and All Might's bond through OfA, as well as forming the entire backbone of the backstory of the big bad.

A shounen story with a powerless main character inevitably gives the main character a power so MHA just sped that up a little. I think the longest a series they went without it was Mx0 (may it rest in peace).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Rhonne posted:

I actually really liked proto-Mt. Lady's design a lot. Little bummed it was never used.

Also proto-Deku's hero outfit was a lot more sinister looking which I thought was hilarious and wish they'd kept it. I love the idea of Deku trying to be all kind and inspirational while wearing an outfit that terrified children.

FIEND KID

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Dragonatrix posted:

FRIEND KID

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
My Hero Academia, starring Minato Arisato.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

And the last episode of the season is out.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Good episode! I really enjoyed this season. How long do we have to wait for the next?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's already been confirmed, so I'd say probably next summer at the earliest.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
What chapter did this end again?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.
A bit of it leaks into #70 but 69 is where you'd stop if you don't want to see anything not shown in the anime.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
nice

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
What did Midorya's shirt say?

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i'm pretty sure it actually just says T-Shirt, just going by the T シヤ (tshya)

e: yeah it's T-shirt Tシャツ(T-sha-tsu)

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Sep 30, 2017

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Moltrey posted:

i'm pretty sure it actually just says T-Shirt, just going by the T シヤ (tshya)

lol that fuckin hipster

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Same

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

(he's got a good thing going)
It's neat seeing all the characters in their own clothes. Kirishima remains Best Boy.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It all comes back to All Might. Dag nabbit, what a rascal he is.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Hero Academia Season 3: It's All About All Might

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Cheston posted:

It's neat seeing all the characters in their own clothes. Kirishima remains Best Boy.

If its the same as the manga, Midoriyas tshirt just says "t-shirt"

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

In the manga thread many of us were all "Cool, we get to hang out with the characters more, the story has been just knocking through arc after arc after arc up to this point so it'll be nice to get some downtime and get to know the characters bet-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ"

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
It's still amazing that Shigaraki looks creepier when he is not wearing a hand on his face.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
He should really look into moisturizing.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
They did a good job on "the face" really given the stylistic feel of the anime.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

miles ahead of

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The ending of that episode got me all emotional.

I think it's because of just how good the OST is.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
That little flash when Shigaraki talks about All Might failing to save someone is new, right? There's a gap in my knowledge of the manga (I've read up to where the official releases have published, then nothing, then my less-than-legally-sourced knowledge begins with the introduction of blonde Billy Batson). Is it a flash to one of the scenes that happens in between?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

OnimaruXLR posted:

That little flash when Shigaraki talks about All Might failing to save someone is new, right? There's a gap in my knowledge of the manga (I've read up to where the official releases have published, then nothing, then my less-than-legally-sourced knowledge begins with the introduction of blonde Billy Batson). Is it a flash to one of the scenes that happens in between?

No that was in the manga too.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Anyway I am happy to see Dabi and Toga.

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

Hi. Did you order the Mongolian… Beef?
Guts and Bolts pretty much nailed the meaning of All Might pages ago that this episode basically summed up: All Might as literal, physical embodiment of law and order and the hero system on a whole.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I was kinda hoping that Toga was just a little bit stabby (and thus maybe redeemable I guess), but it turns out she's pretty murderous.

Ah well, she seems entertaining.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Susano-maku da! posted:

Guts and Bolts
Would be a great name for Dabi.

Edit: Has anyone linked this yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKKrmlyl-_Y

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

Hi. Did you order the Mongolian… Beef?
[quote="“PMush Perfect”" post="“476926668”"]
Would be a great name for Dabi.
[/quote]

Still rooting for "Face/Off"

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

a kitten posted:

I was kinda hoping that Toga was just a little bit stabby (and thus maybe redeemable I guess), but it turns out she's pretty murderous.

Ah well, she seems entertaining.

Toga is a good barometer for you to tell if someone's low-key into vore by how much they draw her. Her mouth gets a lot of details.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

Toga is a good barometer for you to tell if someone's low-key into vore by how much they draw her. Her mouth gets a lot of details.

Thanks i've always been wondering how to gauge that.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

I think if someone draws a lot of Crazy Murder Schoolgirl, there's a lot of things that could be wrong with them.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

nothing wrong with a little cheeky vore every now and then u know what im sayin haha

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Midoriya is pretty lucky that Uraraka came back when she did. If she'd come back a minute or two later he might have talked himself in to turning Midoriya into a pile of dust.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

I had forgotten about Dabi's line about not revealing his real name. I am even more convinced he is one of Endeavor's "failures" now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Waffleman_ posted:

Vore is not quite the kink I would associate with Toga.

• Locked thread